Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wallis was probably going to be furious with her. Gail knew this deep down. There was so much chaos down there in the cafeteria, so she couldn't gage a reaction from Wallis even if she could find her in that mess. But Gail didn't have to. Wallis asked her to start taking things seriously and stop screwing around. She'd asked Gail not to get into any more trouble, but here she was. It wasn't as if Gail planned on getting into a fight. Sure, Beverly Lassandro is a gossip and a motor mouth, but she was still her friend! She couldn't just sit there and let Hildy Meyers get away with what she did!

*****

Gail was unsure of how much time passed exactly. She might have been sitting there on the sofa for roughly 10 minutes, maybe even a whole hour or two. Certainly she'd been sitting here when the final bell rang and the halls filled up with students banging locker doors open and shut before rushing out of the building for home. One thing that was certain though...Gail's heart was racing about 100 miles an hour. As each minute dragged by, the girl's nervousness steadily increased. And when the sound of the lock to the main door of the model apartment turning in place finally reached Gail's ears, her entire body tensed with fear and she closed her knees tightly as she quickly shifted to an upright seated position. The dark wood door leading to the second floor hallway swung open, and Gail's eyes widened considerably when Mrs. Needham stepped into view.

In the hallways she was known as "Needle Nosed Needham," "Needham the Nag," or simply "The Bitch." Mrs. Needham was indeed a daunting figure of a woman, mid-forties, very tall and slim. She was widowed when her husband died of a heart attack back when Gail was still in grade school. Mrs. Needham's height, combined with her undoubtedly hard, mannish features and silver gray brush cut made the principal of Millie Walker High look even more intimidating than usual. The older woman favored the student sitting there on the sofa with a menacing stare.

"The last bell has already rung, Miss Kleckner." Mrs. Needham observed. There was an obvious icy edge to her voice. "I expected you might have already gone home by now. What have you got there...magazines?"

Gail's lithe little body shook a little. Perhaps it was nerves or an errant chill. She struggled with the desire to remain silent, but she knew that to not answer Mrs. Needham would only make things worse for her. She nervously cast her eyes down to the magazine in her hand, holding it up for only a second before tossing it aside.

"Oh, Mr. Wise said that these were left here." Gail replied. "It's nothing...Ladies' Home Journal, and I think...House Beautiful..."

Mrs. Needham approached Gail and took a seat on the sofa next to her. She roughly gathered the rest of the small pile of magazines before getting up and replacing them on the dining room sideboard. She gazed down at the gorgeous senior impassively as she stood between her and the fireplace.

"You might be relieved to know that I placed Hildy Meyers on a three day suspension. I understand that Miss Meyers had some sort of issue with one of your friends..."

"It was Beverly Lassandro!" Gail said. "We were sitting together, talking about this guy—Tom Dolan—I guess that he's...going around with Hildy and she thought Bev was trying to steal him from her or something."

Mrs. Needham favored Gail with a deceptively soft, almost sarcastic smile. Girls these days, she thought, get worked up over such petty things!

"I am aware. Mr. Wise relayed the entire incident to me. I've asked him to see about having Miss Meyers' schedule changed starting next quarter."

Gail swallowed hard as she gazed up at the older woman leering over her. Then her eyes dropped to the floor near the principal's feet. "Are you going to suspend me too?" She asked.

Gail had already been suspended once earlier in the year, but it wasn't for fighting. She got suspended for refusing to take a shower after gym class. She didn't see what the big deal was anyway. Most of her other teachers got visibly annoyed any time a student ended up racing into the classroom past the bell. Usually the excuse was due to not having enough time after gym to shower and change clothes. Gail just figured she was saving time that way. Besides, it wasn't like she tried to work up a sweat in class anyway. She saved that for GAA after school; no point in messing up her hair or makeup.

"Please, Mrs. Needham," Gail pleaded. The girl could barely get the words out now. "I'll do anything you want, just...please..."

Please. The single most perfect word in the English language as far as Mrs. Needham was concerned. The slim silver-haired principal shuddered at the sound of it. She shifted her stance as she savored the sensation of mounting arousal building up and coursing through her body. She felt a sudden stab of warmth, and a buzzing which tickled the space between her legs. And now she could feel a distinct throbbing. Please equals admission of defeat and submission was not far behind. Old Needle Nosed Needham knew than that she had Gail Kleckner right where she wanted her.

"Please what?" Mrs. Needham demanded. The principal's gruff voice made Gail visibly shudder. "What did I tell you about the last time you got suspended, young lady? I thought you planned on attending Blake College next fall. I put my reputation on the line for you when you asked for my letter of recommendation!"

Gail was positively shaking. It was true. She asked Mrs. Needham to write her a letter of recommendation for admittance to Blake College. Gail decided last year that she wanted more than anything to become a teacher. She'd already gotten her English teacher, Mrs. Colclasure, to write her a letter. But Mrs. Needham had pull. She was good friends with both the Reverend Nellie Kling, Blake's chaplain, and the provost. She promised that if she stayed out of trouble and kept her grades up, she'd receive full admittance next fall.

"I—I'm sorry, Mrs. Needham," Gail replied with a quivering voice. "I didn't mean to get into a fight during lunch..."

"Well you certainly did, young lady, and here we are." Mrs. Needham snapped. "Stand up and turn around." Gail hesitated for a second or two before slowly rising to her feet. She favored the masculine looking administrator with a pleading expression before turning around. "Take your panties off and bend over. You can grab onto one of the sofa cushions so you don't lose your balance." Mrs. Needham said.

Gail's eyes widened when she heard the principal's demand, and she swallowed hard as she felt the first stirrings of dread in the pit of her stomach. With shaking hands, the beautiful senior reached underneath her skirt. In seconds, her light colored panties were around her ankles and she could feel Mrs. Needham's piercing, leering gaze as she shoved them aside with her foot. Oh God, Gail thought. Her heart was racing. Mrs. Needham can't do this...can she?

"That's right, Miss Kleckner." The principal's voice sounded deceptively soothing. "I would have thought that by now you'd understand how good college-bound girls are supposed to behave!"

"But I didn't mean to do anything," Gail protested. "Hildy Meyers started it—" Her breath caught in her throat and her cheeks felt flush.

"I don't care who started what," Mrs. Needham snapped. "Either way, I'll be the one to finish it!" The slim older woman's hand rested against the small of Gail's back before sliding downward. The girl held her breath and stared at the sofa cushions as a sudden rush of cool air raced up her backside. Now Mrs. Needham lifted the senior's skirt, exposing the girl's ass cheeks. "An administrator's work is never done..." she muttered softly.

"I—I'm sorry, Mrs. Needham..." Gail whispered. She gasped as she felt the palm of the principal's hand making contact with the bare skin of her ass cheeks. The sensation had an immediate effect. Mrs. Needham gently stroked the smooth fair flesh before issuing a command for the girl to spread her legs a bit.

"I'd like to believe you," Mrs. Needham sighed. "But I don't think I've been getting through to you..."

SLAP!

The breath rushed out of Gail's throat and her lithe little body lurched forward as Needle Nosed Needham's hand made contact with her ass once more. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Unnnghh!" The girl let out a loud groan. SLAP! SLAP! The sound of Mrs. Needham's hand pierced the otherwise eerie silence.

Gail's ears strained to hear something—anything out there in the hall. But to her dismay, the hall was as silent as a tomb. No one was coming to her rescue! Not even the janitor! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! She could hear the sound of the butch woman's ragged breaths. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The girl managed to turn her head just enough to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Needham pulling off her blazer. She tossed this onto the sofa near Gail's head before delivering another painful volley of blows to the girl's reddened ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Gail cried out, practically screaming now. Mrs. Needham has lost her mind! She can't do this to a student...can she? She's the principal! As much as she wanted to, Gail knew that she couldn't run. If she went against old Needle Nosed Needham, the consequences would be much worse. Tears welled up in the girl's eyes, blurring her vision as they spilled down her cheeks. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"You know, a real lady knows how to stay out of trouble," Mrs. Needham hissed. Her large, slightly calloused palm made contact with Gail's ass once more, caressing the tender, reddened flesh. The tips of her fingers traced downward along the girl's ass crack, grazing against the dampened outer labia. "What are you doing..." She sucked in her breath as the principal's fingertips stroked the thicket of soft dark hair, probing a little before delivering another SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! To her ass.

Gail's legs were trembling. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. Wallis would never treat her like this! Where was she? A mewling whimper escaped the senior's lips. "Ahh—please! Stop!" She pleaded to the mannish brutal old woman hovering behind her.

"You should have thought about that before getting involved in someone else's fight!" The administrator snarled. "It's about time that someone teaches you what happens when you don't avoid conflict!"

SLAP! SLAP! "Stahhhhp!" Gail cried. "I did try to, I swear!"

By now, Gail's face was nothing but a mask of pain and confusion. She was sobbing, practically bawling, and her vision was completely distorted by her tears. Her entire body shook as the tears coursed down her face, spilling onto the sofa cushions in front of her, and stinging her eyes. Snot was beginning to bubble from her nostrils as she sucked in quick gulps of air.

Mrs. Needham grabbed the back of Gail's blouse, tugging on it, as she commanded the girl to stand up. She spun the sobbing girl around and embraced her tightly. "Miss Kleckner—Gail! Stop crying! It's over, honey...no more, okay?"

The sliver-haired administrator held up a free hand in a show of surrender. Gail wrapped her arms around Mrs. Needham, clinging to her. She buried her face in the front of her shirt, soaking it with her snot and tears.

"Oh, God...Wallis!" Gail sobbed. "It was an accident! Hildy was mad at Bev! I—I got caught up in it..."

Wallis Needham would be lying if she said she wasn't annoyed with Gail's antics. She wished Gail would have done more to avoid getting caught up in Hildy's beef with Beverly Lassandro. The resulting food fight was just icing on the cake. It would take days to get all the crap scraped and mopped off the floor properly, but that was thankfully a job for the janitors. Mrs. Needham gently lifted the girl's chin, drawing her tear streaked face away from her chest. She fished a wad of tissue from her pocket and began wiping away some of the tears. Gail by now was an emotional wreck.

"You promised me that you wouldn't get into any more trouble, Gail. I thought you wanted to go to college and become a teacher! That sort of behavior won't be tolerated when you get to Blake! You can receive a dismissal for a stunt like that!"

"I didn't mean to." Gail moaned. "I love you..."

Wallis started to say something in response, but at the moment she was at a loss for words. Desire coupled with instinct compelled the butch woman to lean in and aggressively press her lips against Gail's in a deep insistent kiss. As her tongue pushed in to meet her young lover's, she emitted an audible sigh of pleasure. When they finally broke their kiss, Mrs. Needham nodded in the general direction of the adjoining dining room.

"Come on, honey, let's go."

Gail hesitated for a moment as Wallis headed towards the dining room. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the bedroom. Follow me."

"But..." Gail's voice trailed off. She followed the slim butch administrator and seconds later, the two of them stood beside a large wood framed bed. Wallis pulled back the light colored chenille bedspread, one of the sewing class projects, before taking the girl in her arms once more. "You sure we won't get caught?"

Gail knew what her lover wanted because she wanted it too. She remembered hearing the last bell ring and the chaos of students in the halls dwindling little by little until silence was all that remained. She wondered if anyone was left in the building. There was old Mr. Holm, the head janitor, but he normally didn't start working until he'd had a beer or three down in the boiler room with the other janitors...

Wallis leaned in and pressed her thin lips against the girl's brow. Gail closed her eyes now and shuddered when she felt the principal's hot breath prickling the skin around her ear.

"You know, a real lady knows when to stay out of trouble. I have a good mind to suspend you from school for a few days...or maybe I should just fuck the fight out of you instead..."

Gail said nothing as Wallis placed her hands on the girl's small shoulders, pushing her down until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She took a seat beside Gail, embracing her, and the two lovers shared another deep, lingering kiss as they struggled to get each other's clothes off. "Let's crawl into bed, honey...I've had a pretty rough day so far." Wallis seethed.

The last of Gail's clothes were tossed aside and now she grabbed the front of the butch woman's pressed white shirt which was already unbuttoned and hanging open to reveal the slight swell of the older woman's breasts, hidden modestly in her plain white bra. With a little help from Wallis, she managed to pull it off and toss it to the floor. Gail's cheeks were flushed and she bit her bottom lip as she finished undressing her much older lover.

"I love you so much, Wallis..."

"You're so beautiful, honey," Wallis whispered between kisses. "When Miss Meyers punched you, I...what on earth were you doing?"

Gail bit her lip as she tried to avoid making eye contact. Her arms wrapped tightly around the principal's taut middle-aged body as she tried to think of a suitable response. "I picked up a sandwich and tried to throw it at her I guess." She said softly. "But Hildy started it! She threw a bunch of tots at the back of Bev's head and it knocked her glasses off. I couldn't just sit there—Bev's a really good friend!"

"Just the same, you should have walked away. Go find Mr. Wise or one of the hall monitors." Wallis replied firmly. "You're supposed to avoid conflict, not court it."

"I know, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

Wallis couldn't argue with that logic. The butch woman softened her otherwise hardened gaze before leaning in to share another kiss. "I love you, Gail...you know you're going to be stuck here with me for a very long time!"

The beautiful senior cracked a smile as she gazed into her lover's eyes. "I'll try and make the best of it."

Wallis looked into Gail's eyes. The girl finally managed to stop crying, but her eyes were reddened by her tears. "Do you like it here?" Wallis asked. "I know it's not our usual place..."

The beautiful senior cracked a smile and nodded. "Yes...it's kind of comfortable and really private." Indeed. When the two lovers met, it was often in the confines of Mrs. Needham's office. And they couldn't do much besides exchanging a few kisses and double entendres. They didn't want to be caught, and besides, Mrs. Needham promised that Gail could see her as much as she wanted after graduation. But having the patience to wait out the rest of the year was easier said than done.

Wallis Needham straddled Gail as she fell against the mattress. The administrator's fingertips grazed softly against her young lover's cheek as they came together for another kiss. In no time, her hands began to wander, caressing Gail's breasts. The butch woman kissed the girl's slender neck, leaving a few red weals as her teeth grazed the feverish flesh.

"How long has it been, honey...seems like forever..." Wallis breathed as she wrapped her arms tighter around Gail's slight frame.

God, the skin to skin contact felt amazing! Gail's skin felt so warm and soft. Her body was deliciously curved and somewhat fragile. The girl's breasts were pale little cones of porcelain flesh, and her nipples were already swollen; the tips hardened and erect. As they embraced, Wallis could feel the intense heat emanating from her lover's mound. The soft bush of dark hair pressed against the butch woman's slender thigh, and suddenly a familiar warm, pulsing, shrill sensation welled up in the pit of her stomach. For the first time in weeks, Wallis Needham felt exhilarated; alive. The feeling was like nothing she'd ever felt before when her husband was still alive.

Normally Wallis Needham wouldn't think that something like this was alright for any reason. For one thing, she's supposed to be the principal. A person of authority should never take advantage of a student. Before coming to Millie Walker, she previously taught math for 17 years at F.W. Harmony on the other side of town. Of course, there were plenty of times she'd been propositioned in her younger days by students (nearly all boys) who were desperate to raise their grade in math any way they possibly could. A smile slowly spread across Wallis's thin lips and she let out a whimper. She glanced down and wondered who was being taken advantage of as Gail nursed contentedly at the older woman's breasts. Mrs. Needham wasn't stupid. She figured Gail seized an unexpected opportunity to "go to the principal's office" the second Hildy Meyers pitched those tater tots at the back of Beverly Lassandro's head.

For now, Wallis gave into the pleasurable sensation of Gail Kleckner's hot sucking little mouth. The older woman buried her fingers in the waves of her young lover's dark hair. A rash of goosebumps prickled her skin as she listened to the girl's soft feminine feline moans. The strong scent of Gail's sweet teen pussy, so wet and hot, filled the butch woman's nostrils. She felt like she was under a trance as Gail struggled to reach her lover's pussy. She wanted to stroke Wallis's mound and feel the dampened tangled mass of hair between her legs as she pulled her breast deeper into her mouth. Wallis never experienced such passion with anyone but her late husband.

Wallis pulled away and ordered Gail to rest her head against the pillows. "I still think you haven't learned your lesson." The mattress sank a little on one side. Mrs. Needham was on her knees beside Gail and her hands slid across the girl's heaving chest, closing over both breasts. She loomed over the beautiful senior now, and the two lovers kissed several times before Wallis pulled away once more. Her fingertips grazed Gail's feverish skin as they trailed down her body, between her breasts and across her flat stomach to the edge of her pubic hair.

"Please...I promise to be a good girl..." Gail softly pleaded. She let out a gasp as Wallis probed the dampened cleft between her legs. Now the slender butch woman brought her fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking the tips, wetting them generously before pressing them against her lover's parted labia.