Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait to fuck you, honey," Wallis seethed. "By the time we leave here tonight, you'll be all mine!"

"But how," Gail was incredulous. "I'm already yours!"

"I already told you, honey..." Wallis sucked in a trembling breath. She was trying her best to contain her quickly mounting excitement. "I'm gonna fuck the fight out of you...then maybe you'll behave..."

A sort of mewling whimper escaped Gail as Mrs. Needham's fingertips made contact with her pussy. The older woman traced along the cleft and parted the outer labia. The girl shuddered when she realized she was fully exposed to her lover's salacious gaze. Once more, Wallis brought her fingers to her mouth. Her tongue emerged as she licked the tips, coating them with saliva. Gail spread her legs wider, daring the silver-haired butch to probe deeper.

"Gaaah!" The girl let out a sharp gasp as she felt first one finger, then two, sliding up and down along the slick inner folds. "Oooohhh!"

"My baby likes this, doesn't she?" Wallis teased. "So sweet and innocent...but not for long..."

Gail replied with a ragged moan just as those fingers plunged inside her. Her mouth fell open as she felt Wallis using two fingers, thrusting in and out with a steady rhythm as she reached further inside. With soft reassurances, Wallis placed her thumb against the girl's swollen clitoris while the girl's slender hips rose up to meet her lover's piston-like thrusts. "Oh my God!" Gail cried. Wallis eased a third finger inside, attempting to spread her fingers to stretch the girl a little. God, she's so fucking tight, Wallis thought. She slowed her thrusts long enough to caress the girl's clit with the pad of her thumb. By now, Gail was so wet a spot had formed on the mattress between her legs. Wallis hoped that it wouldn't leave a stain.

"Yes, baby, take it all." Wallis encouraged the gorgeous senior. She leaned in to steal another kiss as she continued fucking Gail. The older woman's fingertips bottomed out, grazing the girl's sweet spot. Gail let out another moan of pleasure as she started bearing down on the principal's hand.

Several minutes later, Wallis felt the brunt of the girl's climax as she bore down, nearly crushing the butch woman's fingers. Gail's body tensed as the sensation came in waves. Her loud cries were stifled as Wallis's mouth closed over hers and they kissed each other deeply. Just as they broke the kiss, Gail began to feel light headed and her eyes rolled back as she let out another moan. "That's it, baby." Wallis whispered. "Take a deep breath." Her thrusting slowed and came to a stop. She held her beautiful young lover, kissing her softly on the brow before withdrawing her fingers.

Wallis lowered herself onto the mattress beside Gail, embracing the girl as they shared several deep lingering kisses. The older woman saw her lover's eyes, glazed over, and the fresh tears glistening on her face. "Are you all right, honey?" Wallis asked.

Gail heaved a ragged sigh as she brushed away the tears with a shaking hand. She felt exhilarated and a little drained. Their mouths came together once more, tongues furiously dueling. Their bodies entwined as the two lovers caressed each other. "It's payback time, Mrs. Needham." She whispered. A devious grin spread across the girl's lips as she pushed Wallis onto her back.

"What have I done?" Wallis wondered out loud as Gail hovered over the slim butch woman. "It seems I've created a monster..."

Indeed she had. There was a fire in the girl's eyes as her lips pressed against her lover's neck, slowly descending downward while her hands wandered. Wallis gasped as Gail's hands closed over the slight swells of her breasts, squeezing tenderly. Her fingertips teased the hardened nipples, and before Wallis knew, she felt the welcome warmth of the girl's mouth as she suckled first the left, and then the right breast. "Oh, honey..." The butch woman's hand cradled the back of Gail's head, stroking her hair as she continued to nurse.

The slow burn continued as Gail released her lover's breast. Her lips and hands traveled further down, across Wallis's flat abdomen to the dense triangle of pubic hair between her lean powerful thighs. "Yess, baby...kiss it." Wallis hissed. "I wanna feel that pretty little mouth!"

"I wanna feel you too." Now Gail moved away and shifted her body around before straddling the butch woman's body. Wallis was treated to the lovely sight of Gail's pussy and ass just inches away from her rugged face. The crack of her ass parted nicely, exposing the puckered flesh of her asshole. The girl's hairy little snatch swelled and glistened enticingly. The familiar scent of female arousal was intriguing and seductive, urging Wallis Needham to make a move.

There was no hesitation as the masculine administrator grasped the girl's hips, pulling her in. As her mouth made contact with Gail's pussy, she heard a startled gasp followed by a soft moan of contented pleasure. Gail savored the sensation of her lover's tongue hungrily lapping the sopping wet petals of flesh between her thighs. "Oh God..." She breathed. She lowered her head and rubbed her lips and face against the damp jungle of dark hair covering her lover's mound. An equally earthy scent of musk filled the girl's nostrils, urging her to probe the hairy cleft with her tongue.

She dove in, greedily licking her lover's pussy while Wallis continued feasting on Gail's. The butch woman's short nails dug into the girl's ass cheeks and she was sucking in quick little gulps of air, trying to center herself. Her tongue continued to flutter against the girl's clitoris as Gail strummed her lover's swollen pearl in tandem. Their mouths echoed each other's lick for lick. Several minutes later, Gail's lithe little body seized up, overcome with another intense orgasm. Wallis was not far behind. The older woman's body suddenly tensed up and she let out a strangled cry. The climax was unbelievably intense! A series of prickling little points of light flashed in the butch woman's eyes and her body tingled all over. She grasped the sheets and let out another loud moan before her head fell back against the pillow. When she was finally able to catch her breath, Gail pulled away and collapsed onto the mattress beside her older lover. That stern, steely guise, ever-present on Wallis Needham's face had disappeared. She looked strangely placid and a faint smile of contentment crossed her thin lips.

"Hold me Wallis...please?"

The girl begged even though she knew she didn't need to. Wallis obliged with tender caresses and wet kisses charged with electric passion. Before Gail could give her lover another kiss, she stopped her.

Wallis said: "I really don't like the idea of you hanging around Beverly Lassandro anymore. I know she's an ok girl, but I've been watching her. She has a quick temper—too quick, and I don't like it."

Gail stared impassively past Wallis and gazed at the arched doorway leading back to the dining room. When Wallis realized the girl wasn't really paying attention to her, she grasped the girl's small chin and turned her head to meet her serious gaze.

"Listen to me, Gail. I believe in you. I want you to go to Blake College and succeed. You're a bright young lady...and very beautiful. And I'm tired of worrying about you getting mixed up in petty little fights. I love you, and I want us to stay together..."

"But I'm tired of having to wait until graduation!" Gail whispered bitterly. "I have to mess up sometimes...otherwise I'll never get to see you alone!"

Gail bit down on her lower lip in a desperate attempt to keep her tears at bay. Her body was racked with pure exhaustion. The ability to breathe seemed to get harder as she tried to get a grip on her emotions.

"If I see you in any kind of trouble again for the rest of the year, our relationship will stop." Wallis said. "I will direct Mr. Wise to put you on suspension. I will no longer see you. I will still love you, my dear, but it will have to be at a distance. That will be your punishment."

"I promise I'll be good." Gail whispered. "If Bev gets in another fight, I'll get up—I'll leave! I promise I'll be a perfect student for you! Just promise you won't ever leave me, Wallis!"

Wallis pulled the young girl closer to her. She wrapped an arm around Gail's shoulders and planted a soft deliberate kiss on her brow.

"Just to be safe, I'll talk with Mr. Wise on Monday and see about having your schedule changed. Hmm...I have a free hour during first lunch, how's that sound?"

Gail snuggled closer to Wallis now. "Sounds yummy!" She said.