All Comments on 'Ambushed'

by BrinkCrossman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Angela_HAngela_Habout 2 years ago

That was fun - and a bit confusing at times!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, but what an abrupt ending. What happened? Did he drill them both? One riding his cock, the other his face? Any mother-daughter action? Man, I hope so. They both seem freaky enough. I truly hope you have a followup.

Jedd

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Pretty hot. Did Jim ever have sex with Elise? If not, he should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it to a point. I do hope that Tamara's husband finds out and shoots Jim's dick off. Divorce would be the only option, after he got out of jail.

Drugged, there's some room for forgiveness, months of worshipping some bog dick is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope there is more to cum of this story. Certainly lots of possibilities.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 2 years ago

I agree with Angela, that WAS fun!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

That was hot, AF. Agree - Jim/Elise should pair up.

Long-term - Jim/Cindy, maybe?

So may ways this could continue...

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Great story and well written. It needs a followup as you left a whole bunch of unanswered questions.

.

Cheers

BuddRsBuddRsabout 2 years ago

Totally agree with @Ginafrommaine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love reading poorly written comments that tell the author what to do next. The story was hot and the writing is solid. I genuinely hope the author continues, and not just to infuriate the cuck in the comments section.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

Poor, poor Jim. LOL. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job. Points for originality.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Hot, but terrible time to end the story...right at the start of a potentially epic scene. Had to drop down to 4 stars because of that.

ZackStevensZackStevensabout 1 year ago

A rolicking tale! Reminiscent of Denny Wheeler's "Slumber Party" on alt.sex.stories.moderated back in the day.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Nope, nope, nope...this is DEFINITELY NOT a four star story...

IT IS A FIVE**5**STAR STORY...deserves accolades for the author, as this is a bit different in it's theme...Dad is resistant, even at the end...yet goes along with the "ambushing"!!

Jim has been alone, and bitter, and repressed, for so long; it is only fitting that all the girls ganged up on him to free up his feelings and desires!! And Tamara is really a nice addition to his life.

πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’―

JohnSimmsJohnSimms9 months ago

I would have expected him to be a whole lot more pissed at Philip for going along with drugging his daughter for sex and then being jokey the next day. Then again, it is a fantasy story...

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Firstly imho this was a non-con group story, so poorly classified, but it does fall between the normal lines for those categories, but the nub of the story is non-con so that should have been the deciding factor, secondly as per @JohnSimms comment, I’d have expected him to be incandescent about his step-daughter being effectively drugged and raped, not to mention the lack of anger at Kyan peddling roofie drugs and then raping the Mother who he already knew socially?

This would have been a really good story had it not been for the inconsistencies, the writing is good, the story flows well and the characters are realistic, as it is it’s a 4⭐️ for me. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AmberSolisAmberSolis7 months ago

Great story, top-notch writing. Loved the way you build a scene. But this really belongs in non-consent/reluctance. I've favorited it, gave it five stars. But as a reader, when I hit the part where they were drugged, it almost killed the story for me. Which is a shame because it is a great story, by a great writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrinkCrossman@BrinkCrossman
"White" (mostly Irish) man married to a black woman, and avid lover of erotic stories. I'm old-school, though - I find 'normal' sex (orgies, threesomes, role-playing, couples, swapping, etc.) all kinds of stimulating, but I'm not down with pushing the envelope into fringe terr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES