Ambushed, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you know what happens," Cindy told him. "Watch for my text."

Fifteen seconds later, both Chambers women darted past, heading down the stairs and out of the house. Neither looked in the study as they ran by.

"Okay, that's that," Tiana pronounced. "Ready to get your freak on?" she asked her companion.

"What?? You want to... you're going to have sex with him right now?"

"Why not? I don't think Tamara and her daughter are coming back anytime soon, and Porter's right there with his big ol' dick out!"

"That doesn't mean he'll go along with it!"

"He's horny and he's a man. He'll go along with it."

Ellen tried again. "We're not young girls anymore, Ti! Those days are long gone."

"That's the point, ain't it? I'd say it's time to relive some of the good ol' days!"

Ellen was strangely excited at the prospect, but her anxiety was almost overwhelming. "I've never done this sort of thing before. I don't know what to do."

"Just follow my lead, girl."

"Maybe I'll just... watch, or something."

"Your loss, then."

Tiana strode confidently out of Jim Porter's study without a backwards glance at her friend. Ellen stood quietly for a moment, arguing with herself, before she hesitantly followed.

**********

At that moment, a naked Jim Porter stood looking out his big bedroom window, his mind all over the place. He watched Tamara exchange a few heated words with Cindy, and then she hurried up the street, heading for home. Cindy stood staring after her mother as she hustled away, glanced up at Jim, and then started walking the other direction, texting something on her phone. Once they were gone, Jim stepped away from the window and sat down on his bed, struggling to organize his thoughts.

He felt guilty, even though, logically, Tamara was ultimately responsible for her own marriage. He hadn't seduced her -- she had thrown herself at him. Yet, he wasn't a heartless douche bag, either. He had genuinely enjoyed his quality time with both Chambers women -- mother and daughter -- and not just for the sex, either. He cared about them and wished them the best in life. Jim berated himself for allowing it to go on as long as he had. Sooner or later, it was bound to end. It should have ended before it caused any rift in Tamara's marriage, and he knew he bore some responsibility for that, even if he wasn't the one violating any marriage vows.

A simple person might believe Jim's entire motivation in allowing the two women to use him as their personal booty call was pure sexual greed, but Jim had never in his life let his dick make his decisions for him. Ergo, it was out of character for him to take part in this. He had felt real shame when he exchanged pleasantries with Tamara's husband at the grocery store. Jim didn't know the man very well, but he seemed decent enough. Chatting with Mike Chambers had been a sore trial for Jim. The knowledge that he was slipping his big cock into the man's wife and daughter at least three or four times a week -- sometimes at the same time -- and then smiling in the man's face,... the interaction had left Jim feeling dirty.

On the other hand, Elise was right; Jim had been more upbeat, less grim nowadays. He could admit to himself now that he had never truly dealt with his grief; it had been an anchor around his neck for years. Lately, though, he had genuinely enjoyed living life again, and the bittersweet memories of Molly that would intrude in his everyday routine had diminished.

At the same moment that he watched Cindy turn the corner and disappear from sight, Jim had an epiphany -- it was the companionship the two Chambers women provided far more than the sex that had the deepest effect on his psyche. Cindy might be young -- she had just turned nineteen last month -- but she had always been more mature, intelligent, and grounded than other girls her age, and she had been a regular visitor to his house for nearly ten years. Jim could talk with her quite comfortably about most anything, and even if the age difference manifested and Jim rambled on about subjects with which Cindy was unfamiliar, she would still listen patiently. In a similar vein, he could talk with Tamara about more age-related things, like parenthood, marriage, and nostalgic trips down memory lane.

In fact, he was hungry for talk. Jim hadn't just practiced abstinence when it came to sex -- he had also been celibate when it came to real heart-to-heart conversations. He had closed himself off to a great many things when Molly died, and even though he was very close to Elise, he still felt more a parent than a friend to her, and there were plenty of things he simply believed were inappropriate to share in a parent-child relationship. Cindy and Tamara Chambers gave him an outlet, and since he was just as attentive to their needs as they were to his, it worked for everyone. None of them were interested in taking their unusual relationship any further; Tamara still loved her husband, Cindy knew she would eventually move on in life, and Jim wasn't ready for a deeper commitment.

Still, what they were doing was extremely risky, and there could be a nasty backlash if it got out. So far, they had been careful. However, it looked like their luck had run out.

Jim decided he would have an overdue talk with Cindy in the morning...

... Tiana Meadows and Ellen Cox were standing in his doorway.

For a few moments, his mind simply refused to acknowledge reality. It just didn't register. His next-door neighbor and Melanie's mother were standing in the bedroom doorway, staring at him and staring at his crotch... and he couldn't wrap his mind around what was happening.

He stared stupidly back at them. His thoughts and concerns had fluttered away like ashes in the wind.

"Mr. Porter," Tiana greeted him finally, casually sauntering into his room. "You've been up to no good, haven't you?"

Jim continued to stare at them, his mind totally blank.

"You've been using that big dick of yours on women you shouldn't. Isn't that so?"

It was the arrogant, judgmental look on the heavy-set black woman's face that snapped Jim back into the moment. He never had much patience with people who were hypercritical of something they knew nothing about.

"Why the hell are the two of you in my house?" he growled softly, standing up.

Tiana's expression was challenging. "Did I just see little Cindy Chambers go scampering out this house a minute ago, Ellen?" she asked rhetorically over her shoulder to her friend. "You been banging that young girl, Porter? And her mom, too? At the same damn time, even? That's some scandalous shit right there."

"What we do in private is none of your fucking business, and Cindy Chambers isn't a little girl -- she's nineteen. And it still doesn't explain why you think it's okay to just walk right into my house."

Tiana moved closer to him, ignoring his anger. "We were worried about our friend, Porter," she replied nonchalantly. "We thought you might be forcing her to do things she didn't want to do. Maybe you were making her bring her daughter over with her."

Jim stared at her. "That's what you're going with?" he asked, incredulous.

"That'll work for now," Tiana shot back quickly.

"Why not just yell it from the rooftops then? Why sneak in here? Why send that bullshit text to Tamara and freak her out like that?"

"Because I'm trying to be fair to you, Porter," she replied innocently and unconvincingly. She stood very close to him now. "You've been good to the kids over the years, and we all love Elise. Me and Ellen would have a hard time breaking her heart over this. But we will."

"What do you mean by 'fair?'"

"Oh," and she deliberately looked down at his dangling meat, gently poking it with her right forefinger, "We want to give you a chance to come... up... with something. I think you can figure out a reasonable explanation for why Tamara and Cindy Chambers would be coming over here, something that will.... satisfy us. Don't you think, Ell?"

Jim glanced at Ellen Cox. The bleach-blonde had stood leaning in the doorway, watching the interaction, still mesmerized by Porter's body and only paying marginal attention to the dialogue.

"Do you still spy on me, Ellen?" he asked suddenly.

The question was unexpected, and both women, for the moment, weren't sure how to respond.

"Molly caught you some years back," Jim explained. "Elise saw you, too. She used to tease me about it. Adelle knew. Did you know that? Your daughter knew you were trying to see the next-door neighbor naked. Elise and Adelle thought it was funny. I didn't think it was funny -- I didn't then, and I don't now."

Ellen gaped at him. Tiana's self-satisfied smirk had vanished.

"Is that how you knew? You saw me with Tamara and Cindy? Then you called up this conniving bitch and told her everything?"

Tiana's reaction was instant. "Who you calling-

"You think you can blackmail me?" Jim roared in her face, cutting her off. He was suddenly furious. He was getting ambushed again, and he didn't like it. "I have a good thing going with a couple of women whom I care a lot about, after all these years of grieving over Molly, and you come over here to judge me and threaten to blow all that up? Just so you two married women can get some dick??"

His outburst was so unexpected that Tiana was momentarily at a loss. Jim reached out suddenly, gripped her button-up blouse, and tore it wide open. Buttons flew, revealing massive black tits barely held aloft by a straining white lacy bra.

Tiana's eyes grew wide in shock, and she started to back up, but Jim grabbed her arms and pulled her into him.

"Where you going, woman?" he snarled. "It's what you want, right?"

Tiana found her voice. "Who you think-

"This pussy right here," Jim interrupted her with a growl, startling her by slipping his hand down the front of her tights, into her underwear, and right up against her bush. His fingers easily found her folds. She sucked in a deep breath in reaction and grabbed his wrist. "You're just throwing it at me, right? These tits and this pussy, all for me, right? Or you'll tell all the neighborhood I'm screwing the Chambers ladies."

He let go of her pussy, grabbed her by her ample boobs, and yanked her close. "That's total bullshit," he sneered. "But you try it, see what happens." And he let go of her.

Tiana stumbled back, her shirt wide open, one nipple slightly exposed from her bra due to Jim's rough handling of her chest. Her tights had been pushed slightly down her waist, too, and the top edge of her pubic hair could be seen. Tiana seemed at a loss, and just stared at Jim, her eyes uncertain and her weave slightly mussed on one side.

Jim was still pissed, yet his cock was rock-hard again and rising prominently from his crotch. He was angry and horny at the same time, and he threw caution to the wind. "You know, fuck it," he decided, grabbing her again. "Since you screwed up a very pleasant afternoon, you're going to make it up to me. You wanted dick, bitch, I'm going to give you dick."

"Stop callin' me-

Jim Porter was in good shape, and his lean frame possessed quite a bit of strength, something Tiana -- solidly built herself -- hadn't anticipated. He pulled her in close and forced his mouth over hers, plunging his tongue deep. At the same time, he gripped her tights and gave them a fierce pull. The fabric ripped, and she was almost immediately standing up against him in just her thong underwear, his massive erection pressed tightly against her left leg. She gave a low, outraged cry that was muffled by his mouth, and another after he ripped her bra off.

Tiana braced herself against his chest and pushed hard, separating from his kiss. "You son of bitch," she gasped, trying to break his hold. "This is rape-

"The fuck it is," he retorted, pulling her back in and holding her naked ass with both hands, pressing her pelvis against his. "You came in here to fuck me. That's exactly what's going to happen!"

"I didn't-

Her voice broke off in a startled exclamation as Jim lifted her off her feet and swung her around, dropping her on her back on the bed. Her giant black tits wobbled free and her right arm got tangled in the torn blouse that still draped her shoulders. Jim was on her instantly, his mouth seeking a nipple and his other hand yanking on her underwear. There was a slight tearing sound as it gave way, and Tiana's most intimate areas were now fully exposed.

Ellen still stood in the doorway, gaping. She truly didn't know what to do. It wasn't what she had expected. Jim Porter wasn't being the tender lover she had seen on at least two occasions with his Molly; he was rough, angry, and impatient. He was holding Tiana down despite her protests and her efforts to stop him, sucking her tits with relish and slipping two fingers into her folds. Her pussy was covered in soft, curly hair, and Jim's long fingers would circle her clit for a few strokes before plunging back into her pink softness.

"You... ungh!" Tiana exclaimed. "Jesus Christ! Get yo' fuckin' hand out my... UNNNGH!" She threw her head back as Jim hit a good spot, and her attempts to push him off dwindled slightly as her body reacted. "Fuck! Get off... oh fuck!"

Jim pulled himself away from her erect nipples and slid down her body. "Sure," he snarled. "Yeah. I can tell you want me to stop. Your pussy isn't wet at all, is it? You actually want to cheat on your husband! Your pussy wants this big white dick, doesn't it?"

"It... you... OH JESUS CHRIST!" She screamed. Jim had buried his face between her legs, using one hand to grip her butt and lift her up to his face, and the other was pressed between her boobs, holding her down.

Jim's anger was fading a little. Surprisingly, he discovered he was enjoying himself! Melanie's mother had come in arrogant and demanding, cock-blocking his moments with Tamara and Cindy, all the while thinking she could intimidate him, and it had royally pissed him off. Now that the tables had been turned and he was manhandling her near-nude body on the bed, he was becoming seriously aroused by all the jiggling black flesh that was at his mercy. Tiana Meadows was apparently a take-charge sort of person, and his overpowering of her was not something with which she was overly familiar. She was vulnerable, and she wanted him, but he wasn't treating her the way she had anticipated, so her resistance was largely reactive.

She hadn't seen anything yet, he decided.

"C'mere," he boomed, raising up from her crotch. He grabbed her right leg and propped it on his shoulder. Then he reached down, gripped her butt cheek, and turned her slightly. His other hand roughly clutched at her left boob to steady himself. Pinned, she could only watch helplessly as he maneuvered his enormous penis into position, perfectly lined up with pussy.

"Wait... you shouldn't-

"Shut up," he muttered irritably, ignoring her, and then slowly, inexorably, he began sliding himself in.

Tiana let out a series of guttural exclamations, and for a few seconds it was almost like she couldn't breathe. Jim kept pushing, eventually filling her entirely with his big dick, and when he felt himself go balls-deep, he started a powerful, steady thrusting, holding her ass with one hand and her tits with his other. He enjoyed looking down on her as he fucked her -- she was losing her mind with lust, and the current expression on her face was a damn sight better than the arrogance she had displayed earlier.

"Good," he murmured, grinning maliciously. "Your pussy feels real good around my cock. Now let's get to some serious fucking." He picked up the pace, driving his pelvis forward with determination, his balls slapping against her ass. Tiana let out a surprised wail that degenerated into more grunting.

"Ohhh, yeah," Jim exulted, closing his eyes briefly as he enjoyed the sensations. "That's good, that's real good. Now, I want you to reach down and rub yourself. Masturbate your pussy while I fuck you."

She was whimpering slightly between grunts now, and her startled eyes never left his face, her mouth slightly ajar.

"Do it," he ordered.

Slowly, Tiana reached down and began sliding her fingers over her clit, inhaling sharply as an erotic jolt surged through her. Her eyes closed, and she was now fully in the moment -- all her defiance was gone.

"Yeah, your fingers feel that big dick fucking you, don't they?"

"Yes..." she stammered. "Oh GOD, that feels so good!"

"Yeah? Does your husband fuck you like this?"

"N-N-No..."

"Does your husband have a dick like this?"

"UNGH....no,... fuck..."

"Maybe I should stop. You're married and this isn't right."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

"I could get to like this too much, though. All of this hot, sexy black flesh, wobbling and jiggling, a wet black pussy and big tits all for me, such a sweet, tasty black pussy..."

"Jesus, you... y-you're gonna... I'm..."

"I'm going to take a picture of my big dick deep in your pussy and send it to your husband. Would you like that? Would you like him to see how wet you were for me? Maybe I should cum on your face and send him th-"

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Tiana convulsed underneath him, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her fingers were flying, moving fast over her clit, and her head was thrashing back and forth. Jim kept her pinned, one of her meaty legs still in the air. Her other leg was twitching wildly on the bed, and her free hand desperately clutched at the bedspread. Jim kept fucking her steadily, refusing to slow down, and loud squelching noises filled the room as his cock continued to feed her extremely sodden pussy.

That was fun, Jim thought in amusement.

He had never been that harsh with a woman in his life. Molly had convinced him to role-play rough sex one night, but he wasn't comfortable with it, and Molly kept giggling throughout, so they decided the whole dominant-submissive thing wasn't really their style. It still wasn't, Jim decided, but the combination of fury and horniness that he had felt when they had barged into his room and confronted him was just enough to push him in a direction he'd never gone.

And he wasn't done yet.

He remembered Ellen at that point. She was still watching from the doorway, agape, completely overwhelmed by events.

"Get over here, Ellen," Jim barked, catching her eye. Tiana's leg was twitching wildly on his shoulder, and he was still fucking her friend with deep, penetrating strokes. Ellen lifted her gaze to his face.

"Don't make me come over there and get you," he warned.

Hesitantly, she took several steps into the bedroom and stopped.

"Closer," Jim said.

A few more steps.

"Take off your clothes."

No response at all. She just stared at him.

"Strip, woman!" Jim barked at her.

In a daze, Ellen complied, kicking off her shoes, slipping her top off, and pulling down her jeans.

"All of it."

Panties and bra followed, and her body was now totally exposed, hidden only by the hands and arms she desperately tried to place between his vision and her intimate regions.

"Good," Jim muttered. "Now sit down on the bed. When I tell you, I want you to suck on my cock. You want that, right?"

"I..."

"You've watched me for years. I know you want to do this. You want me, right?"

"Yes," she replied in a small voice.

"Be ready," he warned.

Tiana had been moaning throughout the entire exchange, completely lost in the aftershocks of a powerful orgasm and reveling in the sensations Jim's steady thrusting and rough groping continued to give her. Suddenly, Jim tightened his grip on her ass, used her upraised leg as leverage, and flipped her over on her stomach with his dick still buried in her pussy. It took Tiana completely by surprise. He pulled her up on all fours, grabbed her hips, and began thrusting even more powerfully into her than he had before.