Ambushed, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiana planted her face into the mattress, groaning wildly. One of Jim's hands had slipped underneath, and he was gently rubbing her clit while his immense penis drove her crazy. Her breasts were smashed against the sheets, and all Tiana could do was utter ecstatic moans of pleasure.

"Oh... my...god... you're f-fuckin' the...sh-sh-SHIT outta me!" she finally managed to pant, and then she started screaming into the mattress as another orgasm raged through her.

"Damn, woman!" Jim marveled, slapping her ass as he continued to pummel her. "You're cumming again? I guess you really did want some dick, didn't you?"

"Oh my god, fuck yeah!" she hollered back, shuddering, all restraint gone. "Fuck that black ass, white boy. Fuck it! Oh, sweet Jesus, you are owning this pussy right now! FUCK!"

Ellen had leaned forward, her eyes fixed on the dick that was providing her best friend so much pleasure, the dick that had caught her attention so many years ago. It was so close to her now...

"How big is it?" she asked, entranced.

"Just shy of nine inches and really, really thick," Cindy called from the doorway. "My mom and I had some fun and measured it."

Ellen and Jim jumped at her voice. Cindy was standing in the doorway, her arms crossed, an ever-so-slight smile on her face. Her cell phone was alit, recording the action. Tiana didn't react at all; it was doubtful she knew what planet she was on.

"Don't mind me," Cindy shrugged at Jim, her eyes reflecting her amusement. "I'm just taking some shots for mom."

"No," Ellen cried out, standing up and trying to cover herself. "You... Cindy, don't film us!"

"No, you don't," Jim snapped, reaching out and yanking her back down on the bed. "It's almost time for you!"

Tiana was writhing and spasming again, and Jim leaned into her, really driving it home. He started kissing her back, tracing his tongue along her spine, and leaving his cock buried in her for a few seconds, gyrating his hips, before pulling all the way back out and plunging in again. Jim was getting close, too, and his thick dick swelled even more.

The change-up in his technique and the feeling of his penis getting even bigger pushed Tiana over the edge again. She yelled one last time, pushed aggressively back against him as her pussy spasmed, and finally collapsed face down, uttering a whimper that trailed off into silence. Jim gave her a final swat on her ass, and then rolled out of her, laying on his back and pointing his penis at Ellen.

"Suck it!" he commanded, pulling her roughly across his abdomen.

She was yanked off balance, but she managed to correct her position, drape her upper body across his stomach, and grab his steel rod with both hands. Even then, she still hesitated.

"It's covered in her pussy juice, I can't-

Jim grabbed a remnant of Tiana's torn blouse and used it to wipe his penis. "There," he murmured, tossing the rag aside. "Put me in your mouth, woman!"

With an uneasy glance at Cindy, Ellen Cox opened her mouth and slid him in.

Ellen's efforts were slow at first, but the knowledge that she had her mouth and hands around the big dick she had dreamed about for years turned her on immensely. She began to suck on him voraciously, eagerly cramming every inch into her mouth, sliding her lips down his length, drooling on his shaft, and massaging his balls. It was a blowjob that bordered on religious -- she was worshipping his penis, loving it with tender, enthusiastic strokes and caresses.

It was exactly what Jim needed, too. He was already close from watching Tiana go insane on the end of his cock; now the other neighborhood wife in the room was adoring his erection like she never intended to let it leave her hands. He leaned back and let her devour him, groaning deeply.

"That's it, woman," he grunted. "That's perfect! Oh, you are such a bad wife, spying on a guy and then sucking him off like this!"

Ellen moaned around his penis, aroused by his talk. His hands began groping her ass, and one hand slid between her legs, touching her in places that only her husband had in the last twenty years. Then she realized she could taste her friend's pussy on his dick, even after he tried to wipe himself clean. An intense shudder went through her body.

She gripped his dick with both hands, pumping and stroking his manhood, pleasuring the beautiful cock of her fantasies. She had never had a man cum in her mouth before, and she had always thought the act was gross, but now... she wanted him to do exactly that! She envisioned swallowed some and letting the rest flow down his cock or spurt on her tits. She was so turned on right now she would even fuck her husband's fat and ugly poker buddies... every one of them!

Jim let her enjoy herself, moaning deeply through it, and then he roughly pulled her off his crotch.

"What?" she asked, confused. She wiped her mouth and chin with the back of her arm. "Didn't I do it right?"

"You did great, but I need some more cheating pussy! I want to be able to tell Dave that his wife's pussy is the best on the block!"

"You can't... OH!"

He had jerked her on top of him, and his still-erect penis was wedged between their bodies. Feeling its massive length up against her vagina was making her very wet indeed.

"Put me in," he murmured to her, his gaze hot and commanding.

"Please, don't tell my husband that-

"Put my cock in your pussy," he snarled, slowly and deliberately.

"But Cindy is taking pic-

"NOW!"

She obligingly lifted her hips, gripped his cock, and tentatively slid the head in. Gingerly, she eased herself down, but he was too impatient for her gentle approach. He grabbed her generous bottom with both hands to steady her, and started shoving himself up and in. She gasped, and then braced herself by putting her hands on his chest.

"Be careful with...you... it's... oooooOOOOH!"

Porter had picked up his pace, thrusting upward with considerable force. He was holding her slightly aloft, his hands on her butt, keeping her from bringing herself down completely on his lap. Ellen felt like someone had hit her with a taser. Her body was shaking violently, brought on by the jagged and colossal jolts of pleasure emanating from her pussy. Jim Porter was entering her at the absolute perfect angle. As his penis plunged into her wetness, it was rubbing gently against her clitoris. The sensation of being filled -- far more than she ever had in her life -- combined with the awareness that she was actually fucking Jim Porter and the steady brushing of her clit was almost enough to make her instantly orgasm.

Almost. She barely... barely... managed to hold it off.

But then Jim slammed upward, held himself deep inside her, pulled her back down to the bed, and then began grinding. He gripped her tightly so she couldn't move, his cock imbedded to the hilt in her, and then he leaned forward, grabbed a tit, and sucked almost half of it into his mouth. The gentle grazing of her clit changed into a heavy pressure generated by constant friction with his grinding pelvis, an intense stimulation that was maddeningly combined with being completely, utterly, absolutely filled with his enormous cock.

Ellen Cox exploded.

Spit flew from her mouth as a harsh, throat-rending shriek was wrenched from her body. Her pussy contracted, convulsed, and squeezed Porter's cock like it was trying to rip it away from his crotch. Despite Porter's best efforts, he couldn't maintain his grip on her, and she began to pummel herself on his lap, bouncing her hefty ass frantically, desperately. Her shriek subsided into deep whimpers and groans, yet her pussy continued to convulse around Jim's cock. He gradually started to realize that she was no longer paying any attention at all to Jim's dominating presence -- she only cared about the cock in her pussy.

He tried to regain control. "That looked like y-

With a ravenous howl, she grabbed his head with both hands and shoved his face between her tits. Her hips increased their pace, and the room was filled with soft, squelching sounds and the slapping of flesh. Ellen was desperately trying to get another orgasm. She had barely finished coming down from her first, and she clearly seemed intent on getting another one almost immediately afterward.

Jim decided it was time to end his aggressive act and just let events unfold.

Ellen had started whimpering, her eyes closed. "Oh, it's so good, so good," she murmured, panting. "Fuck mommy's pussy! Fuck it so good, baby."

"Goddamn," Tiana muttered softly in amazement, propped up on an elbow at their side, watching. She seemed in awe of Ellen's descent into a primal, sexual un-reality. Cindy's expression had shifted from open amusement at Jim's domination of the two neighborhood moms to incredulity as Adelle's mother went full carnal.

"I'm a bad wife, oohhh, fuck, yes, I'm a bad wife! I've got a big, big, dick in me, baby, and he's fucking me, he's fucking me... ungh... UNGH... so... good!"

Jim was getting turned on. Ellen Cox was in another world. She still had her eyes closed, and wherever she was, it had an audience with whom she felt she needed to brag -- or tease.

"He's... going to empty his balls, his big, sweet balls into my pussy, baby. His... cock was in my mouth, I want him to cum in my.... FUCK... in my mouth... he's taking my pussy... he's making mommy's pussy happy, baby, he's...m-m-making... it..."

She was almost there. Jim was literally just laying on his back, allowing her to use his erection for her pleasure, and she was almost there. She had just had a powerful orgasm, and her single-minded lust had her on the verge of a second orgasm that looked to be even stronger. Her voice had developed a higher pitch, almost like she had regressed to a little girl singing to herself in her room.

"I'm a bad girl, I'm a bad girl, I'm... uh... uh... UHHH... BAD... G-G-GYAAAAAAA!"

Ellen wrapped her arms around Jim and held on for dear life, pounding herself on his manhood as she violently orgasmed for the second time. Jim gripped her ass, half-deaf after she screamed into his neck, an undulating wail filled with profanity and high-pitched whimpers. He could feel her drooling on his neck and shoulder, her hair kept getting in his face, and he knew he would have blonde strands of hair caught between his teeth after this was all over.

She finally subsided, panting heavily and laying full length upon him, his big penis still wedged deep in her folds. Jim tentatively slid his cock out a few inches and eased it back in, but Ellen gave no response. She was totally, completely spent.

"Girl, you've been holding back something fierce," Tiana marveled, grinning. "I think that's what people call 'repression.' You do that to your husband and you gonna put him in the hospital!"

Jim gently rolled her over on her back, where she lay still, breathing hard, her eyes closed. Tiana watched him as he rose and walked around to the other side of the bed. He opened the drawer on the nightstand, pulled out a small bottle, and squeezed its contents into his hands before rubbing it all over his cock. Then he came back to the bed, near their heads.

"Roll over," he directed Tiana. He had started jerking his thick cock in a strong, twisting motion. "Get right next to her."

Tiana grinned again, her eyes lighting up. "Oh, that's good," she agreed, complying. She lay on her back next to Ellen -- who still hadn't opened her eyes -- and looked up as Jim stood over them, his feet on the floor while their heads rested right at the edge of the bed. The view from Tiana's angle was incredibly erotic.

"Ellen, look!" she urged, nudging her friend with her shoulder.

Ellen opened her eyes to find Jim's big dick and heavy balls right over her head, and he was stroking it slowly, firmly, his intentions crystal clear.

"Oh, yes, baby!" Ellen squealed eagerly, still breathing hard. "Cum on us! Cum all over us!" She stretched out her arms, one hand grasping his thigh, the other seeking his balls. The movement took him off guard, and he fell forward. His arms were on either side of the ladies' hips, and his erection bounced free... momentarily. Both women were quick to grab it, jerking and stroking much as he had been.

"Shit," Jim groaned with pleasure. It felt like his crotch was being mauled by five women instead of two. He looked down and saw both women with their mouths on his balls. One black hand and one white hand joined together to stroke in unison, while the others roamed the back of his legs, ass, and testicles. Tiana's painted and manicured fingers gently raked the underside of his balls, while Ellen was whimpering in her need to make his penis climax.

He saw an opportunity, though. Their lower bodies were writhing and shifting beneath him, and he saw a perfect location to brace himself.

Both women let out startled and intense groans as Jim's hands lodged in their pussies, stroking and fingering their wetness. He felt lips on the underside of his shaft, while the other mouth was still sucking his left testicle. Jim reciprocated by shoving two digits of each hand into their pussies and beginning a steady finger-fucking that was careful to stroke their clits with each stroke. It became a contest to see who could bring off who first.

And Jim thought they might win this one.

Cindy was suddenly in front of him, standing on the other side of the bed. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she asked him, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh my god, YES!" Ellen cried out, thinking Cindy had spoken to her.

Jim could only nod. He was having trouble concentrating.

"Your cock is driving them crazy," Cindy purred, still holding his gaze. "You fuck like a volcano, Mr. Porter, and you have a big, thick cock."

Tiana grunted. "Fuckin' right, he does," she groaned.

"You're fucking them, Mr. Porter..."

Jim could feel himself building, tipping over the edge.

"... just like you fucked their daughters."

He was right there, right on the edge.

"He what?" Tiana asked with groan, distracted, her legs twitching as another orgasm rushed toward her. If Ellen had heard Cindy, she was making no sign. She was too busy slathering his nutsack with her tongue.

Cindy continued to stare into Jim's eyes. "We all fucked him last summer," she replied to Tiana. "Kayla, Melanie, Adelle, and me. We jumped him, made him fuck all of us. We sucked his cock, made him put his big dick in our tight little pussies, made him play with our young butts and boobs, and then..."

Jim's penis began erupting.

"Oh, yes, yes-yes-yes, he's cumming," Ellen murmured, still licking his balls.

"... and we made him cum all over us, just like he's cumming all over you," Cindy finished, smirking.

"Oh my god, that is so BAD!" Ellen shrieked, and then she was cumming on Jim's hand.

"FUCK!" Tiana yelled as her own pussy spasmed.

The writhing pile of naked flesh stroked, pulled, and fingered itself to massive, collective satisfaction. Even in the throes of their orgasms, both women continued to jerk Jim's meat, and his spurting cock coated their tits and abdomens with thick strands of semen. Cindy stepped back, grinning, pleased with her antics, content to watch the three of them thrash and convulse on the bed.

Finally, Jim let go of their pussies and pushed himself upright, panting from his exertions. Neither woman moved; they lay on their backs, their torsos covered in cum, gasping for air.

"That... was... so fuckin' good," Tiana eventually mumbled.

Ellen said nothing. Her body still twitched with aftershocks, and she seemed content to bask in the afterglow.

Jim staggered around the bed to sit in his recliner. Cindy strolled over and sat on his lap.

"Not quite what we had in mind for the afternoon, was it?" she asked, leaning over to kiss him gently on the lips.

Jim took a deep breath to steady himself. His heart was still racing. "How is your mom? Does she know yet?" he asked, a slight breathless tremor to his voice.

"She's pissed, but she'll get over it," Cindy shrugged. Then she chuckled. "I sent her a clip I took of you acting like a straight-up boss with these two, and all she sent in reply was a series of laughing emojis, so I think she's cooling down."

"Why'd you come back?"

Cindy chuckled. "I texted my dad and found out he was still at work. He didn't act like anything was out of the ordinary, so I started to suspect Melanie's mom was up to something. She used to do the same kind of thing to Melanie, sending misleading texts to find out where Melanie was, things like that. So, I came back just in time to see some naughty mommies sneaking into your backyard."

Tiana had sat up, her heavy tits shiny with sweat and Jim's benediction. "Did you really fuck Melanie? No bullshit? You screwed my little girl?" she asked Jim, a hint of hostility in her gaze.

Cindy rescued him. "It wasn't Mr. Porter's fault, Mrs. Meadows. We slipped him a drug, one of those 'date' drugs you hear about. He didn't know what was happening until we were all naked, and by then it was too late to say no. That was a heavy-duty aphrodisiac."

"It was just the one time, and they were all eighteen and out of high school," Jim added, his tone apologetic. "I'm not proud of it, frankly. Please, though, believe me when I say that I never did anything inappropriate with any of them all those years they were over here with Elise."

"That's true," Cindy agreed. "We grew up, got these big titties, and decided to use them on Elise's hot stepdad! He never had a chance! Melanie was all for it, Mrs. Meadows. We weren't innocent virgins raped by the creep next door."

"When did your mom start screwing Porter?"

"My mom got drugged that night, too. It was an accident, but it got her hooked. That's how this all started."

Ellen's exhausted voice floated up from the bed. "I don't care if my daughter screws you, Cindy screws you, or the whole damn neighborhood screws you... I just want a chance to do this again."

"HELL yeah!" Tiana nodded.

"Hey, listen now..." Jim began.

"Just don't call me a bitch anymore. You almost died today, white boy."

"I didn't really mean it-

"And you owe me for the outfit you tore off. Now I gotta wait around for Ellen to bring me some clothes."

"Why don't we go talk to my mom afterward?" Cindy suggested. She smirked at Jim. "I think we can all arrange something, right, stud?"

"Look, no, I'm not..."

"I need a shower first," Ellen muttered, sitting up next to her friend. "Can I use yours, Jim?" Then she remembered something. "You won't really tell my husband, will you?" she asked, concerned.

"No, of course not. I was just caught up in the moment, saying things I thought would turn you on. Sure, you can use my shower, Ellen. Don't worry, we're okay. I'm not usually like that when I have sex, it was just... I don't know, a combination of things."

Cindy chuckled. "It's right in there," she said, pointing to Jim's master bathroom. "We can have him do those things to you again next time, if you like, Mrs. Cox."

"HELL yeah!" Tiana repeated emphatically.

Jim tried again. "No, that's not okay, you can't keep jumping me like this-

"Hush," Cindy smiled, cutting Jim off. Then she smiled. "You know, Adelle might like to know about all this, Mrs. Cox, and Melanie is coming back home for a visit in two weeks. She just told me last night that she keeps thinking about sneaking over here and getting her hands on Mr. Porter again..."

"I don't want to know," Tiana raised her hands up, shaking her head. "You and your mom might be okay with getting freaky together, but I'm not down with that."

"But it's so hot when my mom gets all sexy with Jim and his dick, like it's..."

Fuming, Jim got to his feet. "Hey, don't I get a say in-

None of them paid him any attention. As the two older ladies disappeared into the bathroom, Cindy snickered, leaned against the bathroom doorway, and smiled at Jim.