Ambushed Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story of a naive eighteen year-old and her cousins.
5k words
4.38
9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers

A story of teenage sexual discovery. All the characters are eighteen or older.

Chapter Two

When I woke up it was twenty-five minutes past eight and Vee's bed was empty. I lay back and let the thoughts come to me. Virgin not more. It was real. My hand drifted down to my vagina. It didn't really feel any different. I stuck a finger in and moved it around. When I brought it out there was a faint trace of blood on it. I lifted the sheet and moved over, nothing on the under-sheet, thank goodness! I lay back down and stroked my clit. I was so glad I had beaten Vee and I was feeling really horny.

When Vee came to wake me a little after nine, I had just brought myself to a climax. Something short of a full-blown orgasm but very pleasant.

"Come on and get some breakfast. Silas and I had ours, hours ago. Mum and Dad left early to get the charter going. They said if they don't find fish, they may have to overnight it on the boat."

"Is Jerome up?"

"No, but I sent Silas to wake him."

"You didn't tell Silas?"

"Of course not! Maybe Jerome will but I doubt it."

By the time I had showered and pulled on my clothes, Jerome was already down and eating. I joined him as he looked up. I noticed a plaster on his finger and another on his chin. I looked questioningly.

"I was just telling Silas I cut myself shaving this morning and then stupidly cut my finger putting the razor away. I think there's some blood on the bed sheet. We should probably wash it if you know how."

Vee and I looked at each other, but Silas did not seem to notice. I was impressed that Jerome had created a credible story and cut himself to do so. I knew there would be more than blood in that stain on the sheet.

"I'll take care of it," said Vee.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him as I cracked two eggs into the frying pan.

"Very, but you wouldn't believe the dream I had," he said looking directly at me.

"You? Did you sleep okay, Jen?

"Perfect night, I can't believe I slept so late. Does anyone have plans for the day?"

"I'd like to go to the mall this morning," said Vee.

"Mum and Dad have the car," Silas responded.

"We could take the bus."

"We could bike. Jen could use Mum's bike, she wouldn't mind."

"How far is it?"

"Only about fifteen minutes."

"The weather's nice. If we are going for a bike ride I'd rather go to the beach," volunteered Silas.

"But the sea is miles away," I said.

"I was thinking of the lake. That's not much further than the mall, just in the opposite direction. We can go to the mall anytime if it's just to hang, and you can't really shop if you go on bikes."

"Sounds good to me," I said, and the others nodded.

XXXXX

It was nearly ten-thirty by the time we got to the lake. We had taken the time to gather our stuff together, including water and snacks along with bug repellent and sunscreen. We were the only ones there and Silas tore off his clothes and ran naked into the water. When Vee took off her clothes, I saw she was wearing a bikini. I had not thought that far ahead. I took everything off and started to put on my bikini, but as we had all seen each other naked already, I thought, "What the hell!"

I didn't know if Jerome had changed before coming but as I started towards the water, I saw he was wearing form-fitting shorts that came to mid-thigh. They were form-fitting enough that little was left to the imagination and something in me gave a little lurch.

"Come on you guys, we all saw each other yesterday, I say we all skinny dip," shouted Silas from the water.

Vee looked around and saw we really had the place to ourselves. She gave me a wry look as she started to undo her top. I looked at Jerome and he was looking at us as if not quite in tune with the program. Then he slid down his shorts and placed them with our bags. I did a little naked pirouette before heading to the lake. Once in, I began to swim. Silas was not far from me, but he just stood in the water watching Jerome and his sister. I stopped when I saw what had his attention. Vee had gone over to Jerome.

It seemed she was having trouble with the tie on her bikini top. Her thong was off, but the top hung round her neck. Jerome was trying to free the knot as she rubbed her butt against his dangling cock. "Nice move," I thought, even if she did not seem to be getting the result she desired. He had the knot free now and reached around to hand her top to her but did not move away. Then he wiggled his crotch against her bum, and I could see the beginning of his arousal. She turned around, gave him a big smile, and mouthed, "Thank you," before moving away. I felt jealous.

Although I think they are fraternal twins, Vee and Silas look quite alike. They both have sandy blond hair and blue eyes, and they are about the same height and build. While Silas's penis is shorter than Jerome's, I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. It seemed to be growing under my undisguised scrutiny or perhaps it was from watching his siblings' shenanigans.

As Vee entered the lake, I resumed my swim. There was a raft moored about forty yards out and I swam to it. I put a foot on the second step of the ladder before hoisting my bum on the side and standing up. I felt sexy and alive, especially as I saw Jerome still standing on the shore watching me with his now chubby cock swinging free. I stood on the raft enjoying the sunshine and the feeling his gaze in my crotch. Then he began to walk into the lake.

"This is such fun," I thought, as I saw him start swimming. He was almost at the raft when he turned and began swimming away. I paused for a second, and then I dived in. I am okay opening my eyes under water and I continued to swim under water before surfacing beside him. I stood up aching for him to touch me, but he dived under again and started to swim away.

Vee moved up beside me and said, "Easy there. Don't be too obvious. You were practically shouting, 'Fuck me!' just now."

"God, I wish he would. I'm so ready. What was that stunt with the bikini top. I didn't even think you had done the tie round your neck."

She just smiled and said, "Maybe it's my turn," and she dived after him as he flipped over to swim back. I watched as she deliberately crashed into him, and I guessed he swam with his eyes closed. They both came up spitting and treading water before finding their feet.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," said Vee. The water at that point was only waist deep, at least his waist, and I saw she was holding his thigh.

"Me neither," he said, as loosened her grip. I wondered if her hand brushed his penis as she let it drop into the water and I heard her whisper, "Whoops!"

"Who's shouting, 'Fuck me' now?" I thought, and I wondered if Silas realized what was going on. If he did, he wasn't showing it. In fact, he was getting out of the lake and said, "I'm going to get some waterproof suntan cream before we all burn."

Seeing Vee and Jerome still laughing together I decided to follow him. He had just reached our bags when he turned and called, "Cars!"

I could hear them too, at least two cars. I could just see the parking lot through the trees. Joining Silas, I grabbed my towel and rubbed it quickly over my body before hurriedly pulling on my shorts and T-shirt. A moment later we were joined by Vee and Jerome who quickly pulled on their swimsuits. I looked round at Silas and realized he too had just put on his swimming shorts. "Why hadn't I done that?" I thought as I stuffed my underwear into my bag beside my bikini, but of course I had folded the clothes I'd been wearing on top of my bag and in my panic had just pulled them on.

I had no idea if nudity was tolerated in Virginia. I knew there were a couple of swimming holes where it was rumoured to be legal back in Maine, but I'd never been. As it turned out it was only two families who, like us, had come to enjoy the beach. However, as they had young children with them, we felt we had better keep our clothes on.

"I think we're done. I know I am," said Vee after about five minutes.

"Me too," said Silas, "I'm starving. I didn't really have breakfast."

I was about to agree although I wasn't hungry, when Jerome said, "I want to explore and see what's up the river."

"Okay, I'll join you," I said, "safe trip back, guys."

Vee looked miffed but didn't change her mind.

We watched them get on their bikes and leave.

"Let's go this way," said Jerome pointing. A couple of minutes later we were at the top of the lake where it was fed by a river. We continued walking along a track which diverged from the river itself as the banks gave way to a narrow gorge in which I could hear the swiftly flowing river gurgling. We must have walked uphill for a further fifteen minutes or so before the land levelled out and the sound of the river was barely audible. The trail continued but after two more minutes Jerome turned and began walking to our right. He was walking between trees and had to brush some of the undergrowth aside as we went.

Suddenly we were in the open on the banks of a wide pool in the river. At the upper end a waterfall was feeding it from the higher ground upriver.

"We can swim here," he said. and I dropped my bag and my shorts and pulled my tee over my head. I threw the clothes on the bag and carefully found my way into the pool. The water felt cooler here but that was fine. I swam out a little way and turned reaching down with my feet to touch the bottom. Jerome was looking at me, and I beckoned for him to come. He hesitated then slipped off his shorts revealing that delicious penis.

He followed me in as I turned and swam towards the waterfall and out of the shadow of the tree canopy. The sun on my shoulders mitigated the coolness of the water. I found could barely stand up, the water almost reached my chin. When Jerome reached me, I grabbed onto his shoulders, raised myself and kissed him. I held myself there until his mouth opened and I darted my tongue inside. My feet had left the ground and my body was resting against his. I swished my tongue around and felt his growing cock brushing my thigh.

I was about to drop when his arms came round me holding me up. Now I felt his tongue probe mine and I let his fill my mouth for a moment before pushing back. The sensation was amazing.

"You've been here before?" I said by way of a question.

"No, but I had heard about it."

"It's kind of magical, but I guess people know about it."

He nodded.

"Let's move under the waterfall."

He released me and walked after me as I swam.

The force of the water was more than I expected but we could take a couple of steps back and just stand in the spray. There was a flat rock beneath my feet, and when I stood the water was caressing my already erect nipples. Jerome leaned forward and sucked on the right one. The feeling was sensational it ran straight down to my crotch. Even in the water I could feel my wetness. I took Jerome's hand and placed it against me, and he began to run it up and down my slit. Then I grasped his now firm penis and began to stroke it gently.

Looking around I could see we were surrounded by trees and undergrowth on all sides. Further to our right there was a flat ledge in the shade about a foot above the water. Without a word I broke away, crossed under the waterfall, and swam there. I was trying to boost myself up there when I felt Jerome's hands lifting my buttocks and I scrambled up. I shifted to one side as he climbed up beside me. We sat kissing for a moment and I took hold of his cock. I lay back and pulled him to me as we adjusted the position of our legs, mine outside his.

As he moved above me, I put my hand on his shoulders to stop him.

"I want to look," I said and raised myself on my elbows to examine it. Last night I had only seen it dimly in the dark. Now I saw its majesty in the full light of day as I pushed back the foreskin revealing the crimson tip. He shuffled forward on his knees, and I was able bring the head to my mouth and lightly lick it. To do more would have required a compete change in our positions and that was certainly not what I had in mind. I signalled him to move back until he was poised above me on outstretched arms and tiptoes.

He dropped to his knees and advanced between my legs. I remained on my elbows watching as he parted my labia and moved the head forward. I almost came just watching that crimson head and black cock enter me. Instinctively, I pulled my knees up to my breasts feeling him go even deeper as my vagina tightened. He withdrew slowly but not completely and then thrust back into me and the thrill rippled through me. As he did it again, I moved to meet his thrust and sought to tighten the grip of my vag.

As he began to move a little quicker the excitement within me grew. Little contractions were seizing me. For some reason I glanced off to the side and saw a movement. Was someone there? Looking through the gap between Jerome's left arm and his torso I clearly saw not one, but two young men had moved into a position to better watch us. I held my breath the feeling of being spied on was overwhelmingly arousing. Jerome's pace had picked up and I was already in the throes of my first ever major orgasm unlike anything I had experienced before as I struggled to keep myself on the very crest without crashing into oblivion.

Jerome clearly sensed my excitement and was pounding into me as hard as I was powering back to meet him in a race to the finish. I felt him release a torrent of cum deep inside me and let my core collapse with my legs still wrapped around him. We lay there in extasy and temporary exhaustion, and I was aware that the two young men had a phone pointed out way and were taking pictures. I let my legs straighten around his and buried my head beneath his chest.

After a minute he lifted off me and rolled off the rock straight into the cool of the pond. I lay there in dappled sunshine and raised myself back up on my elbows as I watched Jerome's creamy cum ooze out of me. I put my finger in it and brought it to my lips and sucked it into my mouth, just as Vee had done when he came on me yesterday. I was just wondering if I liked the taste when I heard a muffled giggle from the bushes about forty feet away. For a moment I had forgotten my audience. I looked round Jerome was swimming underwater and would not have heard. I too rolled off the rock into the water.

I joined Jerome and we swam around for a few minutes, saying nothing. I found I was still horny as hell wondering if the two young men were still here watching. I started swimming to the far side of the pond. Standing up I let my fingers drift below the surface to my vag as I watched Jerome swim over to me. I could see movement through the trees and knew my audience was still there and trying to move quietly to reposition themselves.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"What? Are you ready already?" I replied deliberately misunderstanding him and reaching for his somewhat shrunken cock.

"What? No, I mean I guess I could be if you want to. I might need a little help."

"Give me a boost up onto this rock," I said patting the top of a nearby rock.

He lifted as I slid my bum onto it and parted my legs. I could feel the heat of the sun on my shoulders. I did not want to burn. My observers were perhaps twenty feet away. I spun around so that the sun was hitting my breasts and spread my legs wider to feel its heat of my pussy. The undergrowth was even closer here, maybe only twelve feet away but denser. Let my audience work for it.

I pushed my pussy lips apart and saw the sun sparkling on the wetness there. I wanted my audience to have that view as I guided Jerome's fingers to my slit. He brushed me gently spreading my lips even wider so he could admire the view. I could see my eager cunt was already dilated to receive him. After a few moments of his stroking, I could feel my excitement build especially as I was sure my audience were now in place. I wasn't going to tell Jerome. I had no idea how he would react. He was intent on fingering my cunt. I put my left hand down there and reached with my right to pull his head even closer.

"Eat me," I commanded and after a moment's hesitation his head dropped, and his tongue came out and he began to lick me. The feeling was sensational. I'd never had a proper sex education at my catholic school. My parents never talked about it. I remember once saying I thought Vee should marry Silas and have babies. My father was furious and said, "Brothers and sisters can't have babies together and that goes for first cousins too."

I remembered that now. I told Vee once and she broke out laughing and said, "Yes dummy, that's incest." I didn't really know what she meant. I had however heard and read plenty about sex and I wanted it all. Having an audience to witness made it a thousand times better. I could see from the corner of my eye that at least one of them had moved slightly to my left to get a clearer view. He must have been within ten feet and a hand holding a phone appeared through the leaves. He must be recording a video. I was a bona fide porn star.

I raised myself on bended knees pushing my cunt into Jerome's tongue. "Eat me out, "I whispered, and he began sliding his tongue into my vagina and then pulling it back out and sucking noisily on me. The phone edged closer, and I prayed he would not see it. I was coming fast the first spasms of my orgasm rippling through me as I struggled to maintain my position. I fell back as a powerful contraction ripped through my whole lower body. As I lay spreadeagled on the rock Jerome's head followed sucking vigorously and my legs closed around it holding him in me. My hands were also pressing on his head as the fantastic sensations abated. When my legs released him, he was red in the face and panting for breath.

"You nearly suffocated me," he said.

"But was it good? Tell me what it was like."

"I could taste your juices and I think you still have a lot my cum inside you. Nothing like anything I ever tasted before."

"Would you do it again?"

He looked stunned.

"I don't mean right now. Let's change places." I slid off the rock and patted it again keeping his eyes focussed on me.

He boosted himself up and positioned himself facing me. I had moved to the left, so he was side on to our audience. I was delighted to see he was partially erect. I took hold of his penis giving it a few strokes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the bushes, but I did not hear a sound. A different phone was now visible but not sticking as far out. It didn't matter Jerome's eyes were closed as I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I was able to take a substantial amount of his semi-erect cock in my mouth.

As I repeatedly ran my tongue around the frenum he continued to harden, and I was forced to released it a bit at a time until I was just licking up and down its erect length. I have to say it was impressive as I pushed his foreskin down and licked the blood-filled deep crimson head. I sensed he was very close, his precum had filled my mouth. As his pelvis jerked and his cum flooded my mouth, I drew back letting it splash on my breasts. I heard a loud gasp and a giggle, and I knew Jerome had heard them too for he spun round on the rock.

His cock was still spewing cum as he shouted, "Who's there?" He climbed off the rock onto dry land looking at the undergrowth. As he moved forward the young people extracted themselves from the bushes. I had thought it was two guys but now I saw that one of them was clearly female. They took off running, and without shoes Jerome did not try to chase them through the undergrowth.

"Perverts," he said, "I hope they weren't there long."

I said nothing. I was pretty sure he had not seen the phone.

"Let's go," he said angrily.

I was sorry he was so upset because I wouldn't have missed a second of it.

DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers
12