Ambushed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our clothes were still with our bags and after the brief hike down we found our bikes, unlocked them, and biked home. I was starving.

As soon as we entered the kitchen, I made for the fridge and made us both a plate of cold meats and mixed salad.

Jerome had changed from anger to apologizing which was becoming wearisome.

"It's not your fault," I said for the umpteenth time. I picked up my book and started to read. Silas came in just as we were finishing. He was wet and buck naked.

"I was skinny dipping when I saw you were home," he said. Jerome looked at him, put his plate in the sink and left.

"What's with him?" Silas asked placing his hand on my butt.

"Who knows?" I replied, "Where's Vee?"

"After we'd eaten, she cycled off to the mall on her own. Want to skinny dip? It's nice out there and very private."

I thought for a moment he was looking at me so longingly. "Why not?"

After all he deserved a little fun too and I didn't mind. The truth was I was feeling moderately horny and the idea of getting naked again appealed to me. I followed him outside. Once again, I took off my clothes and laid them beside his.

"I'll need some of that waterproof sunscreen."

He was going to pass it to me but when I saw it was a spray can, I said,

"You do it. It'll be easier. You can start with my back."

I felt the cold spray on my back and the warmth of his hand as he rubbed it in.

He went over my thighs and down the backs of my legs.

"Your bum is quite red."

"Yes, I probably need it there most of all."

The feel of the spray was soothing.

"You can rub it in but be gentle, it feels a little tender already."

He was very gentle, but I found it quite pleasurable.

I turned round.

"Now the front," I commanded.

He gently sprayed all down my front from my shoulders to my feet, and we both stood there looking at each other.

"Well, aren't you going to rub it in?"

He did not need a second invitation.

He spent some time on my breasts. I must admit that I often play with my nipples myself. They are easily stimulated and stand proud. His hands ran down my sides. Over my hips, down my thighs all the way to my feet. Then he began to work up the front. By the time he had passed my knees and reached my upper thighs I was incredibly wet. His fingers played lightly over my pussy, and I reached out and grasped his cock. Not surprisingly it was fully hard, and I felt that lurch in my groin again.

"Kiss me," he said, and I turned and pulled him towards me. As we kissed, we fondled each other and suddenly I knew I needed to be fucked. I pulled him down onto the lawn and spread my legs. It was only seconds before he was between my legs and pushing into me and I was pulling him against me to get him deeper. He was thrusting in and out as if his life depended on it, and I felt him climax long before I was ready. As he lay panting and spilling his cum into me, I heard the sound of the glass door opening. I looked round; Vee and Jerome were standing in the doorway looking out at us. Jerome was turning to go when Vee said, "I have something that might interest you in the bedroom."

"Fuck!" I thought. I didn't mean for that to happen. Silas was gabling about how wonderful it was, and I couldn't reply.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Had I given Silas what they call a 'mercy fuck' or was it just me who was at the mercy of my hormones.

I wanted to go and wait outside the bedroom door, whichever bedroom they had chosen, but of course I couldn't. Even I have my limits. Instead, I went for a quick swim to wash the cum out and then rejoined Silas to drink a beer by the pool. Their return came sooner than I expected. Apparently, Jerome had not quite understood what Vee had in mind and she was disappointed when after a little foreplay he declined her invitation to go further.

Thank God that had not happened to me last night. I could not have borne the humiliation. As it was, both Vee and Jerome were embarrassed. Jerome explained that he could not have sex with his stepsister, whom he was bound to see every day. Vee understood but was still pissed that he had done it with me. The truth was I had ambushed him, but he was gentleman enough not to say it. He just said he saw me so rarely he thought of me differently.

Of course, I wondered if I could get pregnant having sex with him. Neither of his birth parents were blood relations, not of me, Vee, or Silas. Even though I called both boys my cousins the same could not be said of Silas. He was my first cousin, of course, so as my dad had said we couldn't have babies.

Around five we got a call from Aunt Vi saying they had had a successful day and would be home by seven and we would all go out to a restaurant. She was looking forward to having time to talk to me. Later that night as soon as we were alone Vee said, "I haven't seen you taking your birth control pill. You are taking them, right?"

She was right I hadn't taken one since I got here, but I just nodded. I didn't want Vee to think I was a doofus. I know she thinks I'm a bit naive, but now I've had way more sex than her. I think she's jealous because she's still a virgin. I do sometimes forget to take my pills; I mean, I really only have them to control my heavy periods. I went to look in my luggage. I couldn't find them anywhere. I wasn't too worried; I didn't think it was a risky time anyway. I'd start again as soon as I got home.

Two day later, shortly before I was leaving, Jerome took me aside and said he did not regret that we had lost our virginity together. He would treasure the memories but we...he should not do it again. He said Vee was still worried about me and said he was to remind me there's such a thing as a 'morning after pill'. I should take one just to be safe. That girl worries too much, I only drink the occasional beer and never get a hangover.

So that's the story of how I lost my virginity and had sex with both my cousins. I'm glad I'm done with high school; I can't wait for the end of summer and my first term at college.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble

12