Amelia and the movies

Story Info
A night at the movies we won't soon forget.....
2.2k words
4.31
2.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the movies excited about meeting Amelia. We had been out a few times and enjoyed each other's company. We decided to meet one night at the movies to see where things went. I even asked her to pick the movie and surprise me.

As I parked, I texted her letting her know I was there. She responded and let me know she'd be there in a few. I waited by my car because I parked away from other cars so we could park together.

Amelia parked next to my car and as she got out, I tried to control my excitement. She was dressed casually, but stunning in her outfit. She was wearing tight black yoga pants, a thin low cut t-shirt and a zip up hoodie that was tight enough to accentuate her beautiful breasts.

I casually drank her in and moved in for a kiss. She moved forward and I felt her hand rub my growing erection as we kissed.

When we broke from the kiss, she laughed and said, "I guess I don't have to ask if you like what I'm wearing."

"Amelia, you look wonderful and I'm going to enjoy not watching whatever movie you picked," I assured her.

She told me, "The title is X. It's a horror flick." We went in early so we could pick our seats after grabbing some drinks and popcorn. I led her to the back row and picked the middle seats.

I whispered in her ear, "I really hope not many people join us." I started kissing on her ear lobe and she moaned lightly. She grabbed my hand and I straightened up to take a sip of my drink.

She told me, "It's been out awhile and hasn't been very popular." I smiled at her devilishly as the lights started to dim. I noticed that the theater was still empty.

I slid my arm around Amelia and pulled her close as we watched the previews. Luckily she picked a good theater with reclining chairs and moveable arms, so we slightly reclined. She unzipped her sweatshirt and laid it across our laps. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her nipples through her shirt. I instantly started growing seeing how great she looked. I was fighting myself to hold off attacking her.

I wanted to make sure we were truly alone and prayed there were no late comers. I noticed another couple came in, but they sat close to the front. As the feature presentation came up, I slid my hand onto her thighs. Pulling her leg across mine and spreading them.

I whispered in her ear, "Stay quiet and enjoy. If anyone hears you, I will punish you baby girl."

She looked at me and moaned, "Yes Sir." I found her pussy through her yoga pants.

"Careful baby girl, they might hear you," I whispered and breathed in a sigh of relief that she responded so well to my advances. I was worried that I was reading her desires wrong, but now I knew she was mine, at least for the night. I started kissing her neck as I massaged her pussy, feeling her soak her leggings. I found her breasts with my other hand and started to tease her through her shirt. I saw her start to grind against my hand, so I sought out her clit with my thumb. I let her grind against my hand, flattening it out and spreading my fingers. She started to lightly moan and I started to pinch her nipples.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet babe," I reminded her.

She started to bite her lip as I twisted her nipple a little harder. I decided to take it up a notch, so I grabbed my drink and opened the lid. I took a sip and made sure that I got ice in my mouth. I took two pieces out, slid them into her pants and found her clit. As I found it, I started to suck on her ear lobe with the ice still in my mouth. She whimpered against me and I felt her digging her nails into my leg. As the ice melted I slid my fingers into her dripping pussy. She was so ready, my fingers slid right into her. Her nails dug a little harder into my leg, but she didn't make a sound. I started to work her pussy and clit with my fingers sliding them up to her gspot. As I slid my other hand under her shirt, I pinched her nipples and kissed her lips so she could moan into my mouth.

I felt she was getting close, so I pulled back and told her, "Now." Her head flew back as she bit back her scream. I felt her nails pierce my back as she grabbed me. I started to let her down and ride it out. As she settled, I ran my fingers over her lips before I cleaned them off, tasting her. I pulled her close and snuggled her into my arms.

I whispered into her ear, "You were a very good girl and I'll give you your reward later."

Amelia and I walked out of the movies holding hands and I kept pulling her closer.

I told her, "Leave your car and we'll pick it up later." I opened the door to my truck for her and helped her slide in. I walked around to the driver's side and got in. I noticed she was buckled up in the passenger seat and not close enough to me. I reached over, unbuckled her seat belt and grabbed her thigh pulling her next to me.

"There that's better, Amelia. I couldn't allow you to be that far away babe," I told her. I could see that she wanted more as I started to stroke her pussy again.

"Hmm babe why don't you pull those down while we drive," I suggested, "We have a little ways before our next stop, so let's get rid of that sweatshirt." As she stripped off her sweatshirt, I buckled her in and noticed how beautiful her pussy looked with her legs spread open for me. I put the truck into gear and decided to tease her while I drove; sliding my fingers inside her and teasing in between gear shifts.

She asked in between moans, "Where are we going?"

I told her, "It's a surprise." I hit the highway, shifting gears until I reached a good speed.

I looked at Amelia and told her, "It's time for your top to go, at least for a bit." She looked at me in shock and I could tell that maybe I was pushing her a bit too far.

I asked, "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" She bit her lip while she debated her answer. I slid my fingers over her swollen mound to give her a bit of encouragement.

She replied, "I am nervous about other people seeing me."

I told her, "Reach into the glove compartment and see what you can find." She reached in and found a blindfold and a pocket rocket. "Now put on the blindfold and no one will be able to tell who you are." She slid the blindfold on and removed her top. "Take the toy and cum for me while I drive."

I could still see that she was having trouble letting go, so I pulled off to the side of the road. Traffic was really light, but she couldn't tell. I took the vibrator from her and slowly slid it into place. I saw her relaxing as I gave her attention. Little did she know it was a lovense toy that I had connected to my phone. I turned it on at a slow hum as I prepared to pull back on the highway. As I sped up, I increased the vibrations and she started to moan for me.

I quickly grabbed her bare nipple as I said, "That's a good girl."

She moaned back, "Yes Sir." We had a few more minutes before we reached our exit, and I saw a truck ahead. I sped up and pulled alongside of him as I started a pulsating vibe that I preprogrammed. It was set to wave intensity and I could tell she liked it. I heard a honk and saw the driver wave at me as he saw Amelia's show.

I told her, "That was for you," as I sped off sensing my exit was coming up, "Put your shirt back on because we are going to go down some back roads now." She slowly slid her blindfold off and put her shirt back on. I told her she could pull her pants back up, but as she went to remove the toy, I slapped her nipple lightly.

"Sir did not say you could remove that," I told her.

She bashfully looked down and said, "Yes Sir," as she pulled her pants up. I told her to put her blindfold back on, since there were just a few minutes more before we reached our destination. I could tell she was wondering from all the bumps in the road where I was taking her. I pulled up next to a lake and told her to remove her blindfold.

She gasped as she saw the scenery and asked, "What are we doing here?"

I told her, "This is your reward." I spread a few blankets out for us and guided her to them. I slowly slid her top over her head to expose her beautiful breasts. I gazed at her nipples, which were so hard and ready to be teased. I started to suck and nibble on her nipples as I slid her leggings down. She stepped out of them and I looked at her beautiful form, fully exposed in the moonlight. I could see goosebumps popping up on her body as she breathed in my hunger.

"Amelia, get down on your knees baby," I told her.

She replied, "Yes Sir," as I slid my jeans down exposing my hard cock to her. I stepped out of them and started to slowly stroke my cock, walking up to her. I stopped with my cock just out of reach of her lips and continued to stroke, watching her lick her lips.

She looked up at me and said, "Sir may I?"

I responded, "You have been a very good girl, yes you may." She lightly grasped my cock and licked up from my balls to the tip of my head. I moaned in appreciation. She slowly sucked the tip and enveloped it in her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around making me jump. As she took me deeper, I lightly ran my hands through her hair. She backed off and stroked me, sucking my balls into her mouth. I saw she could tease just as well. I didn't know how much longer I could last at this rate. She again started to bob up and down on my cock, stopping just before she gagged. When she took it as deep as she could and went to slide off, I grabbed her head and held it. She immediately stopped and used her tongue while I held her.

I said, "Good girl, now you have truly earned your reward."

I laid Amelia down on the blankets and kissed her, tasting my precum on her tongue. As we deepened our kiss I started to slide inside Amelia. I could feel how hot and tight she was. We were both ready for a big orgasm. I decided to see how deep she could take my cock as I slid deeper, feeling her hunger. She took me almost all the way and I held against her, sliding her hands above her head.

"Don't move baby girl, I'm going to fuck you good now," I told her. I kissed her lips as I slid back out of her. Taking my hands up her legs and opening her wider, I thrust deeply into her. Feeling her gasp in shock, I held her and ground against her.

She started to move her hand and I told her, "No." I bit her nipples in response as she moved her hands back. "Amelia you're mine and you need to behave."

She looked at me and said, "Yes Sir I will be good."

I kissed her nipple where I bit it and then told her, "I know you will."

I pulled back out and thrust fully into her again, leaning and sucking on her lips, as I picked up the pace. I growled against her as I felt her growing tighter around my cock. I kept fucking her harder and deeper, gripping her ass to pull her against me. She started to buck against me and I was about to cum.

"Amelia cum now for daddy," I said and she screamed into the night air as I felt her release. This pushed me over the edge as I erupted into her, filling her with cum. She started grinding against me harder as I came.

"Amelia, now you can move your hands," I gave my permission. She gripped my back as I started to slow down and fall against her. I kissed her lips and tried to catch my breath. I slowly rolled over and pulled her closer as we both relaxed.

"Sir, what else are we doing tonight?" Amelia asked.

I slid my finger inside of her and removed it coated with us; slid it into her mouth and said, "Just enjoy the view for now." I watched her hungrily cleaning my finger as I looked at how beautiful she was.