Amelia Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie pays a visit to Mistress Evelyn.
7.8k words
4.6
4.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
184 Followers

Amelia. Part 3

Katie meets Mistress Evelyn.

"Oh, lord, Amelia. My ass is burning hot. Your mother really knows how to lay it on when she's asked to."

The two girls were in Amelia's room, recovering from their afternoon punishment session with Kay. Katie hadn't been satisfied with her first round of experimental submission to Kay's three instruments of discipline. The leather paddle had warmed her up nicely, turning her tanned backside a lovely deep shade of red, but as Kay had explained, it served more as a teaser than a punisher and Katie was more than ready to take her twenty-four strokes from the training crop.

Kay was too gentle with Katie's virgin bottom and barely left any marks at all with this instrument and this had left Katie deeply frustrated.

"Mistress, thank you for whipping me with the crop. May I make a request though?" Katie had asked.

"Certainly, my dear. What would you like me to do for you?" Kay had been holding back, wanting to reel Katie in slowly. Always leave them wanting more, she thought.

"Please would you give me another twenty-four strokes with the crop, but please make them harder. I know I can take it and I want to carry the stripes of my punishment on my ass for a few days. I want to feel that you are truly punishing me, not just playing." It was a brave request and Katie knew that she was verging on insulting her 'Mistress' by suggesting that she was not being... what? Cruel enough? Dominating enough? A proper punisher?

"That's fine, Katie." Kay reassured her. "I didn't want to scare you as this is your first experience, but I will happily raise the tempo if you believe that is what you want. How's this?" and she sliced the crop through the air, striking Katie's raised buttocks squarely across both sides. The whoosh and the crack were considerably louder than before, than when Amelia had taken her strokes, and Katie let out a howl of surprise and pain.

"Owwwww! Godddd!" Katie lapsed into a long silence as she absorbed the pain, and the idea that she could have another twenty-three strokes just like that. God it stings. That's bloody sore! But even as those thoughts went through her, the pain lessened and a fiery heat began to flow through her.

"Thank you, Mistress. That's perfect. Please continue my punishment." What the fuck am I saying? This is agony. It's what I asked for. Punishment. I'm going to tell Georgina about this. I'm paying my moral debt to her and she should know.

"Aaaagghhhh! Thank you Mistress. Please give me another stroke." I'm going to show Georgina the stripes. That should prove to her how much I value her friendship and what I'm prepared to go through to make it up to her.

"Ngggghh! Thank you Mistress." I'm getting used to this now. It stings like buggery and the fire is feeding on itself and I want it to burn. My god it's making me horny. "Please give me another one."

And so the punishment progressed until Katie had twenty-four livid stripes across her bottom, not that they could be individually counted as several crossed over previous strikes. These marks will last a week at least, Kay estimated. It had been a while since she had brandished her crop and had forgotten how long the thin red lines remained after a decent whipping.

"It's isn't over yet, Katie!" Kay showed her supplicant the multi-thonged whip. Katie looked at it through teary eyes and remembered how Kay had made the thongs kiss Amelia's pussy. She knew that stimulation like that would tip her over the edge and into orgasm. Her pussy was so aroused right now, with the pain and the nakedness and the submission, humiliation and the deep desire to be thrashed Her clitoris was swollen and peeking out from its protective hood.

"Yes, please Mistress. Please whip me." If she hits my clit, I'm going to explode. And indeed, after just six gentle lashes on her gaping cunt, Katie screamed, moaned and collapsed into the chair as her orgasm overtook her. Both Kay and Amelia held her as she shuddered in pulsating disorder and slowly, very slowly, she returned to her surroundings.

"I think you two girls should have a shower and take a rest before dinner." Kay announced as Amelia comforted her friend. "Punishment is concluded."

Kay took away the whip, paddle and crop and put them in her room to be cleaned and laid away later. Then she went to the kitchen to finish her preparations for dinner as Amelia led Katie to the bathroom to help her in the shower.

And now, as Amelia stroked her friend's hair as they lay together on her bed, they fell into a drowsy sleep.

It didn't last long, however, as the front doorbell woke them half an hour later. Amelia roused herself and started to dress. That didn't take long either as there wasn't much to put on. A loose skirt and a top. No need for underwear. Katie followed suit and they wandered through to the living room, so recently the scene of their submission but now returned to normal.

"Well, girls. Look who's come to pay us a visit!" Kay rose to welcome them back. Amelia wasn't overly surprised. It was Evelyn, seated comfortable on the sofa.

"Oh, hello. What a pleasant surprise! How nice to see you, Evelyn." Amelia only used the 'Mistress' address during her visits to Evelyn's chamber. "May I introduce you to my friend, Katie? We went to school together."

Evelyn regarded the pair of girls with a knowing smile. The flush of sleep did not disguise the flush of recent orgasms. She stood and approached Katie with her hand extended.

"How lovely to meet you, Katie. I have just been hearing a little about you from Kay. It's always a pleasure to meet a kindred spirit. A sun worshiper, that is - of course. I understand you are recently returned from a holiday in the Mediterranean. What a beautiful tan you have, and on such a beautiful girl." She completed the flattery. Evelyn's eye roamed over the gorgeous body of the young woman before her as she shook her hand. A good strong grip, she noted with approval.

Katie's flush deepened as she looked up at this lovely woman. "Thank you, Evelyn. It's a pleasure to meet you too. I confess I have heard a little about you too." Katie left unsaid what she had heard. Amelia's Mistress. Caning. Twenty-four strokes. Her ass tingled still from the stimulation of the crop and yet her mind was already working on a different scenario. This Evelyn woman is exactly as I had pictured her. Tall, strikingly good-looking, confident, with a twinkle of humour in her eye as she makes her words dance with inuendo. Oh god, she's magnificent, and I'm blushing.

"Well, I hope what you've heard doesn't scare you, Katie." The twinkle in the eye definitely there as Katie blushed even more deeply.

"No, no. Not at all, no." Katie responded with a nervous giggle. She considered a braver reply but her voice failed her. That was a close one, she thought, I nearly made a crass fool of myself. Surely this is just a social visit. Not my place to start offering to show her my tan, and the marks on my ass. I'd quite like to though. She's a stunner, now that I spend more time looking at her. No wonder Amelia talks of her with such awe. She's so composed. There would be no fooling her, I bet.

It was early evening and Kay offered everybody a drink. Katie made herself useful, serving Evelyn's to her on a small tray, secretly delighted at the appreciative smile she received in thanks. The conversation ranged, as always, over several topics but finally the elephant in the room waved its trunk.

"Kay tells me you had a run-in with your friend who you went on holiday with, Katie. That must have put a downer on your trip." Evelyn's twinkle had returned.

Katie wasn't greatly surprised to hear that Kay had been talking about this with Evelyn. The whole evening seemed to have been engineered towards them meeting, even to the extension of an invitation for Evelyn to join them all for dinner. Clearly it was no accident that Evelyn had just 'popped by' at a moment like this.

Katie wasn't daft. She would see how far this went without having to reveal herself completely, even if Evelyn already knew what was going on.

"Yes, that's right. It did ruin the last couple of days, but with Amelia's help, and Kay's kind assistance, I'm sorting that out. I suppose it really was my fault, so I actually plan to go round to her place tomorrow to show her how contrite I am about it. It's too silly to lose a friend over a silly argument, isn't it?" A brilliant deflection, she congratulated herself.

Evelyn was impressed too. Kay had told her in detail just how contrite Katie was trying to be and she took Katie's reticence in the spirit it was given. She did not push the issue. The way Katie looked at her was enough for her to know that soon enough, she too would be joining her stable of supplicants. She also knew that Katie was currently bearing fresh lines across her buttocks from a session with the crop that, according to Kay, she had demanded be much more testing than Kay had originally intended. That would explain her gentle perch on the cushioned sofa, Evelyn smiled at the thought.

"Well, you sound like a very sensible young woman, Katie." She observed. "I also gather that you mentioned to Kay that beyond hot European beaches, you also enjoy a dip in cold lakes and rivers throughout the year. Wild swimming, don't they call it? I can't offer the wild, well, not that sort anyway, but now the summer is over, my own swimming pool is rather chilly; you would be welcome to come round to my house if you fancy a cold dip in a pool sometime. I keep it clean and clear of leaves." She smiled invitingly across at Katie.

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Evelyn. I'd love to do that sometime." She smiled back. An understanding passing between them, albeit, Katie wasn't quite sure what it was she understood from the invitation, but she could certainly imagine. And hope.

But first, she had to confront Georgina. She debated with herself whether she should ask Amelia to go with her on her mission. She decided yes. She would. And so the two found themselves ringing Georgina's doorbell the very next afternoon. Katie knew she would be at home, and likely alone, so this was the perfect time.

She was, and after a brief hesitation, Georgina let the two girls into her house to make their case.

"I'm here to apologise, Georgie, for upsetting you. I had no idea it would rile you so much and I don't want to lose your friendship. I followed through on my bet, with Amelia's help and I want to show you the proof of my contrition. Can I do that, please?" She made puppy eyes at her friend and pouted her lower lip, hoping to soften Georgina's mood.

Georgina looked at her curiously. "You followed through? How exactly?"

Amelia looked at Georgina with interest. Her sunburn was well under control, not nearly as bad as Amelia had expected it to be. In fact, there was barely any sign of it at all. Georgina's face was not ravaged with peeling skin; far from it, she looked great. Had Katie exaggerated? Why? Was it the punishment that she wanted? She got my mum to whip her with the crop when she didn't really merit the punishment? Oh, lord. She's just like me!

"I'll show you." Katie removed her warm coat and lay it over an armchair. She didn't know how much time she would have before Georgina threw her out, if that was what she might do, so she swivelled round and in a quick double movement, she flipped her skirt up as she bent over, and pulled her knickers down to point her ass at her friend.

Georgina gasped, at the unexpected sight of a bare bottom flashing at her in her own living room, at the multiple stripes, darkening from the previous day's bright red colour, which spread across both buttocks, and the fact that she found the sight... what? Interesting? Revolting? Surprising? Erotic? Turn off? Turn on? Exciting? How did she get those marks? I've seen her ass a thousand times, why am I suddenly excited at seeing it like this? I know exactly why. I wish I hadn't been so surprised at her forfeit and reacted like that. What a bloody fool I was.

Katie pulled up her pants, sorted her skirt and turned again to face Georgina. Tears were forming in her eyes and she reached forward to embrace her friend.

"I'm sorry, Georgie. I took the spanking anyway. I felt so guilty and I needed to make amends. Send me away if you wish. Or forgive me and let's be friends again." It was a simple and heartfelt plea and Georgina wasn't immune to it. She gave Katie a warm hug, told her all was forgiven and yes, of course they should still be friends.

In fact, Georgina had been feeling guilty herself, having made far too much of her brief discomfort from the sunburn and also from her growing attraction to Katie. She knew she had overreacted because she didn't want Katie to notice her feelings towards her and she couldn't tell her, but it was a close thing when Katie had just flashed her ass at her. She would have to work on getting Katie to do that again sometime.

* * *

The phone rang and Evelyn picked it up. "Hello."

"Oh, hello Evelyn. I hope I'm not disturbing you, This is Katie. Do you remember me? We met at Kay and Amelia's a few days ago."

Evelyn cracked a triumphant smile. She had bet herself Katie would call before the week was out.

"What a pleasure to hear from you, Katie. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Well, yes, in fact. I was wondering if your offer for a swim in your pool was still open. Today is such a lovely sunny day, I thought a dip in a cold pool might be rather bracing and refreshing. Could I come over later? You did say I could call you." She finished apologetically, in case it wasn't convenient, but Evelyn had no other plans.

"Yes, Katie. That would be fine. Why don't you come at 3:30 while the sun is still shining on the pool? The water is getting colder every day now, but you say that's something you enjoy. I was in myself yesterday, inspired by your example and quite enjoyed it too."

Katie was exactly on time. Evelyn led her guest into her house. They stood in the hall making small talk for a moment. Katie had brought a bikini and a swimming towel and asked where she might change.

"Oh, Katie. Didn't you know? Clothing is not an option in my pool any more. I used to allow it in the summer, but I changed the policy quite recently. Do you mind terribly?" Evelyn feigned regret.

Katie looked keenly at her hostess. "You mean you expect me to swim naked, Evelyn?" she asked with a tremor in her voice. She hadn't expected this, but found the notion appealing. This beautiful woman wanted to see her naked, and she would be happy to do that.

"Well, that is why you asked to come here today, isn't it? You want to be naked in front of me. I would go so far as to say that you want me to dominate you." Evelyn held her gaze unwaveringly.

"Am I so easy to read?" Katie whispered.

"Oh, Katie. From the very moment I set eyes on you I could see that you are a submissive; and they way you looked at me and blushed, well, I knew that you especially wanted to submit to me. You do want to submit to me, don't you, Katie?"

Katie blushed and looked down at the floor. "Yes, Evelyn. I do." was all she said.

"Yes, Katie. I knew that. So, you will have to be naked for your swim. Don't worry. Nobody else can see the pool. It's quite private. The neighbour's son used to watch me from his bedroom, but I sorted that problem out some months ago, so the only person who will see you is me. We will swim together."

Katie was slightly distracted. "Oh, you plan on swimming too? I didn't realise." And then she thought about the other thing.

"So, we're both going to swim? And we're both going to be naked?" Am I going to get to see her naked too? This is getting better and better.

Evelyn smiled her confident, dominant smile. "Oh, yes, dear. There's nothing like the thrill of the cold water when it hardens my nipples. I love it when they react to the cold like that, don't you? I look forward to seeing how it affects yours."

Just the suggestion from Evelyn caused Katie's nipples to pucker, and she felt a warm surge through her belly. This is going a lot faster than I imagined. Katie's mind was racing. One of the reasons I wanted to come so soon after meeting her was the marks on my ass are fading and I really want her to see them. I know what she does to Amelia, so surely she won't be shocked when she sees my marks. If I swim naked with her, there's no way she won't see the marks. Oh, lord yes, she's making it so easy for me.

She made up her mind. "Yes, Evelyn. I'd like that. I'd like to swim naked, and it would be lovely if we do that together. I've also noticed how my nipples react to the cold. They get really hard, and then they burn when I warm up again. Would you like me to undress here, or out by the pool?"

"I always think it's preferable to remove the clothing in the house and to walk into the garden naked, Katie. By abandoning your clothing and leaving it behind you, you are giving yourself up to your nakedness. Didn't you find that out on holiday, when you did nude sunbathing with your friend?"

"Oh. You know I did that? Sometimes we went for long walks up the beach, completely naked, and it was quite liberating to be so far separated from our clothes. My heart used to race at the thought of coming back and finding them gone!"

"Well, I have a special room, just here, where you may disrobe. Remove everything and come out when you are ready." Evelyn opened the door to her Punishment Chamber, turned on the lighting and ushered Katie in, closing the door behind her.

Katie stood in awed silence as she gazed around the room. The red walls and black furniture contrasted well, and the array of instruments on the walls and shelves took her breath away. Chains and whips, clamps and weights, dildos and butt plugs all drew gasps from her. A tall Chinese vase filled with canes of different lengths, some with curved handles, others with black or red leather. A strange looking bench with padded top and straps hanging from it. Katie was in no doubt. She was in the domain of a real dominatrix. And the dominatrix had just told her to remove her clothes. Katie hurried to obey.

She couldn't help herself. Naked, she climbed up onto the bench, needing to spread her knees wide as she knelt on the leg supports. As she bent to lie on the main body of the device, she noticed that her head was now lower than her ass. Wow! My ass is perfectly presented for a thrashing! Quickly she climbed down again. Too much excitement before her swim wasn't a good thing.

She was blissfully unaware that the large mirror on one of the walls was a two-way mirror and Evelyn was watching her from the secret room next door. Evelyn's smile grew wider as she saw Katie sample the position she would be adopting very soon.

Katie folded her clothes neatly and laid them on a chair and with beating heart and flushed cheeks, she stepped out of the chamber and into the hall. Stark naked. She was pleased she had shaved again last night and she had remover her nipple stud. Already she could feel her pussy lips swelling. Shyly, she held one hand over her tits and the other in front of her nether region.

A voice behind her startled her and she gave a little squawk as Evelyn addressed her.

"Well, you took your time, Katie, but I see that you have followed my instructions. You are naked."

"Yesss, Ma'am." She let it slip. Not 'Evelyn' any more? Behaving and speaking like a submissive. That's what I am, though, isn't it. She's behind me. She can see my ass. My striped ass. From the whipping I begged for. Does she know I begged Kay to whip me harder?

"That's right, Katie. I can see the effects of the whipping you requested from Kay. The stripes are still quite clear. Tell me. Did you enjoy being whipped, my dear?" Evelyn's voice purred as she walked around to face Katie directly.

MarkTass
MarkTass
184 Followers