Amelia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, god. What can I say? Tell her the truth, girl. She'll get to it soon enough anyway. Gulp. Will my voice work? My throat feels tight. My god, I'm turned on right now. Look her in the eye.

"Uh, yes Ma'am. Kay whipped me very gently at first so I asked her to strike me harder. That really stung, but I wanted her to continue at that strength until I had taken the full twenty-four strokes. Did I enjoy it? Yes, I did. I wanted the pain, and the feeling of not being allowed a choice. I had to submit, and I enjoyed it." Wow! The full confession, to her face.

Evelyn smiled encouragingly. "And now you are here, and you have seen my special Punishment Chamber. I sent you in there to strip naked for me for a reason, Katie. I wanted you to see my array of instruments of pain and pleasure, and you did it, and you have come back out without your clothing. That tells me a lot, Katie."

It was only then that Katie realised Evelyn had also changed, and was now wearing a silk gown and apparently nothing else. Not even footwear. Evelyn slipped it from her shoulders and stood with her arms to each side, palms outwards to exhibit herself to Katie's gaze. Although a good fifteen years or more older than the girl before her, she was even more lovely to look at. Firm, strong breasts adorned with thick, dark nipples, trim, narrow waist and shaven pussy. Her hair was back and she concealed nothing.

"Oh, Mistress, you are beautiful." Katie blurted out. Evelyn merely smiled at the flattery.

"You may reciprocate." She told Katie, who spread her arms in a similar fashion and bared herself to Evelyn's appreciative scrutiny.

"As are you, Katie. Now, let's go and have a swim before the sun goes down. I want to enjoy seeing your Greek Island tan in the sunshine."

She led the way outside and the two naked women made their way to the swimming pool. Evelyn looked up at the window facing them on the neighbouring house and noted with satisfaction that it was raised just four inches. Young Tom is asking for a severe caning if he's in there, she mused to herself, sure that he would be after she had sent him a text to inform him of the sight he would soon behold if he were so inclined. Her text had ended with the penalty he would be required to suffer. Thirty-six!

Lowering herself shoulder deep into the cold water, Evelyn shuddered as her nipples tightened. She watched as Katie did the same, and then set off up the pool in a strong freestyle. Katie was right. It was more pleasant to move around and Evelyn swam beside her.

"Five lengths, race you. Winner gets a forfeit!" Katie's youthful challenge amused Evelyn who set off in pursuit. Curious as to what Katie would ask for, Evelyn let her win, although she would have had to swim hard to have won herself.

Standing in the shallow end, chest pumping, Evelyn watched amazed as Katie approached her, cupped her left tit in one hand and held it out to Evelyn. "There's usually a stud in the nipple, Mistress, but I'd be delighted if you would suck my tit. The cold is making it ache, just like you said it would, and your warm tongue might help."

"Is that your forfeit, Katie. You want me to suck your tits?" Slightly astonished at Katie's forwardness.

"Oh, no, Mistress. I have a very different request for my forfeit. I just thought your nipples looked so good all hard and tight as they are right now, I was hoping you would let me worship them if I invited you to suck mine first." She dipped back down into the cold water and re-emerged, her nipples stiff and cold, begging for attention.

Evelyn bent to her task and rolled her tongue around the tips of Katie's breasts. Sucking first one, then the other into her mouth. Katie's knees gave way and she fell back into the cold water, dragging Evelyn with her. They came up spluttering and laughing and Katie decided it was her turn. She worshipped Evelyn's breasts and nipples as if she were sucking the flesh from a ripe mango.

Slowly they emerged from the pool and walked stiffly from the cold to the house. Evelyn had prepared towels at the patio door and handed one to Katie who started to dry herself.

"Oh, no, Katie. First you dry your Mistress." And Evelyn stood with arms and legs spread and allowed Katie to smooth the towel all over her naked body until she was dry. Katie could feel through the cloth just how hard and fit Evelyn's body was. She paid special attention to Evelyn's buttocks. Only then was Katie allowed to dry herself. Warm towelling dressing gowns were donned and Evelyn made a pot of tea which they warmed themselves with as they chatted, Evelyn leading the conversation away from the obvious brooding topic that must eventually come up.

Finally, "Well, Katie. You won the race, so you can make the request. I am yours to command. What will you have me do?"

"Thank you, Evelyn. My request is this. I want you to be my mistress and to punish me whenever you wish." Heart pounding, blush spreading, pussy melting. There, she had done it. She was begging a dominatrix to punish her.

Evelyn was only a little taken aback. She had wondered if in fact she herself was to have been whipped by Katie. She would have gone along with it too. Sometimes the Mistress should submit to a thrashing. She admitted to herself that she would have enjoyed that.

"You want me to inflict punishment upon you, Katie?"

"Yes, please, Mistress. Amelia and Kay have been very kind to me, but this is a growing need that I have, and I would be very happy to submit to you for punishment. I have so little experience and don't really know what to ask for. I'm sure you will know best." Heart still thumping. Warm glow from the cold swim, the tea, and the sensation of submission.

"Do you mean just this afternoon, or do you have a longer timeframe in mind, Katie?"

"I mean... please be my Mistress. Summon me for punishment when you wish. Put me through a course of punishment. Yes. Not just today. I know Amelia calls you when she feels the need for treatment. I would like to submit to punishment when you are in the mood."

Evelyn took a long deep breath, stood up and nodded.

"Very well, Katie. There are conditions to your request. You will report for punishment whenever I summon you. You will accept my full authority over you during punishment. You may not refuse a command and you will obey me without complaint. You may sometimes be challenged to tolerate the punishments I award, but you will thank me and submit regardless of the pain I inflict upon you or the humiliation you endure. Do you accept?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. For as long as the arrangement suits us both. May we give it a trial month?"

"Very well. That sounds fine. The first thing you will learn, then, is that as my slave, you will always be naked in my presence when we perform this roleplay." Evelyn arched an eyebrow at her new supplicant.

Katie immediately understood, rose up and removed her dressing gown. Then Evelyn taught her the proper position to stand in. Feet well spread, hands behind neck, elbows back to present breasts proudly. "Thank you for teaching me this, Mistress."

"And now, Katie, you are to be caned. Proceed to the Punishment Chamber."

Katie quickly learned that a caning is a punishment from which there is no escape, nor reprieve. The slave will receive no less than the full number of strokes awarded.

"I think you already know how to place yourself on the caning bench, Katie. You will be secured into position and will remain there until you have taken the full number of strokes I decide to give you."

How did she know I already know how to lie on it? Was she watching me? Oh, lord. The mirror?

With Katie kneeling on the leg supports, knees almost two feet apart, Evelyn tightened the straps at ankle, knee and thigh. Then as Katie lowered her torso over the main body of the bench, more straps over the body. Finally, her wrists were held in cuffs beside her hips. Immobilised, she could only move her head to watch as Evelyn completed her preparations.

"Katie. I have decided to cane you without a warm up. You will receive twelve strokes at an introductory level, and a further twelve somewhat harder. I expect you will want to shout out in pain, because this caning should hurt you. The room is completely soundproofed, so nobody will hear you except me. I do not like to hear bad language from a slave being punished. Swear words will be severely dealt with. You might want to cry but you will receive no sympathy. Remember, it was you who begged me to do this to you, and if you hadn't already guessed, I enjoy delivering pain. It excites me."

Katie could feel her cunt bubbling. She was exactly where she wanted to be. Her beautiful, cruel dominatrix was going to try to make her cry, and she was going to try not to. Evelyn went behind her and she felt her fingers on her bottom. She knew from the position she was tied into that she must be fully open, with her cunt and anus clearly exposed. The fingers trailed across her buttocks, migrated to the crease in her ass and slid gently down to her anus. It pulsed to the unfamiliar touch, and then fingers from both hands delved into her moist cunt and spread her inner lips open. Two fingers penetrated her gaping hole, lubricated with her juices and then she felt pressure on her anus. A finger slid in and probed her most secret place.

"I'm going to put a butt plug into your anus, Katie, and it will remain there while I cane you. Don't worry if you are an anal virgin, it isn't a very big one."

Appalled! I AM an anal virgin. Oh, christ. She's going to fuck my arse and then cane it. And I love this! I can feel it now. My anus is being stretched. Relax, push back. That's what I've read anyway.

Evelyn poured some lube directly onto to Katie's anus and then eased a long yet narrow plug past the sphincter and deeper into her ass. Evelyn slid the plug four or five inches into Katie before her anus tightened over the neck which was no thicker than two fingers and held its position quite comfortably.

"Thank you, Mistress." Katie, quite correctly, wanting to please her mistress by not complaining at the unfamiliar invasion of her backside. Also quite correctly, she assumed this was just a training-sized plug and in time she would be subjected to increasingly large and testing instruments to stretch her delicate ring.

Evelyn beamed in delight at her compliant slave and selected a medium weight cane to start the punishment.

Katie heard the whoosh before the strike. A flash of white lightning through her brain as the sound cracked in her ears. Unable to move, she had to absorb the pain.

"You may wish to count the strokes, slave. It may help you with the pain. You can thank me, and request the next as well, if you wish." It didn't sound like anything less than a command to be obeyed. There's no wishing about it.

"One. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again." Keep the voice strong.

"TWO!! Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again."

Deep breaths. These are introductory strokes? They're bloody sore. But, it's my first caning so of course it's going to feel painful.

It took six such strokes until Katie found her rhythm. Anticipate the strike. Deep breath. Wham! Crack. Breath out, in again, deep. "Seven. Thank you, Mistress. Please give me another."

At no stage during the first dozen did Katie feel she was out of her depth. Yes, they hurt, but not unbearably so. Katie remembered Amelia saying she got two dozen strokes and was disappointed they hadn't been harder. Maybe Evelyn is more mouth than arm. She promised me the next twelve will be harder. Can I take it? Yes. Do I want them to be harder? Hmmm, yes! What will I do if they are too hard? Cry. Do I want to cry? Not yet. Maybe later.

"Well then, Katie. I think on a scale of one to ten, your first twelve strokes might rate a two. I am easing you into this new world. I have a girl who comes to me every three months to take a caning starting at level seven. She asks me to take a photo of her bottom after each dozen, knowing that when she requests a further dozen, I will cane her harder, and with no reprieve. Maybe you will grow to be like her one day."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm not sure." Play it safe.

"Indeed. First you have to complete today's introduction. You may request the next twelve strokes, Katie. I think you know what to say."

"Yes, Mistress. Please give me twelve more strokes of the cane, Mistress. But, please, would you cane me harder than the first twelve?" Actually, that short break has me meaning it too. My ass is nicely glowing and I'm sure I can take harder strokes. I certainly want to try. I guess that was really the warm up. These ones will be more testing.

Evelyn did not disappoint. Nor was she disappointed with her new canee. Katie was rising to the occasion splendidly, calling out the number and her gratitude, and making her requests for more strokes sound perfectly genuine. It sounded like she really did want to be caned more, and harder.

As the second dozen came close to the end, Katie was hoping for something which was eluding her. She hoped she would be allowed to cum. The stimulation to her bottom was creating a raging fire in her pussy and she desperately wanted to rub it, but she couldn't. She was too tightly secured and her hands were too far from her clit to push her over the edge, like she had when Kay had whipped her there.

"Twelve. Thank you Mistress. May I please make a request, Mistress?" she pleaded.

"Of course, Katie." Evelyn enjoyed it when her supplicants interacted with her during their punishment sessions. So much more interesting than when the passive ones simply followed their instructions and took their punishment without comment.

"Would you mind giving me another six strokes, Mistress, but harder again than before? My pussy is bubbling and I think it might help me to orgasm if I am subjected to even greater pain."

"Oh, Katie. I'm afraid I can't do that." Evelyn feigned disappointment, just for the fun. "You see, first of all, orgasms are permitted at my discretion, not yours, and secondly, I only administer canings in multiples of twelve. If you would like me to give you twelve more strokes, I have to warn you that I will do so willingly, but that you will be marked for at least a week. Is that what you want?"

As she spoke, Evelyn took hold of the plug in Katie's ass and pulled on it gently. Katie's anus stretched and the plug came free, albeit not out. Evelyn slid it in and out several times, almost withdrawing it completely and then thrusting it back in, backwards and forwards until she finally removed it entirely. Her fingers cupped Katie's cunt and stroked over her clit and Katie moaned in delight.

"Yes, Mistress. Please. Ohhh, that's lovely." Within moments, Katie was on the brink and she let out a shuddering groan as Evelyn lifted her hands away. Katie mewed like a kitten deprived of its milk.

"Pain before pleasure, Katie!" announced Evelyn who went to her vase and selected a new cane. "Twelve harder strokes, then I shall release you. I want to watch you masturbate yourself to orgasm rather than me doing it for you."

And that is what she got, and that is what she did. It was a little embarrassing, masturbating in front of Evelyn, but she was already so close to the edge, and between the stinging, throbbing pain in her buttocks, the stimulation and the humiliation of being watched, it didn't take very long before she cried out as waves of pleasure overtook her.

Evelyn held her close and comforted her as she came down from the high, telling her what a beautiful and delightful new slave she was proving to be and how much she looked forward to advancing her training in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, she would have many stripes on her ass to carry for at least a week as a badge of her submission to her Mistress.

Katie was filled with an inner glow, as well as the one on her bottom as she made her way home after a refreshing shower, wondering at her new situation and hoping it wouldn't be long before she was summoned for her next lesson.

As she strolled, she had a new, inspiring thought and decided to put it into action immediately. Georgina's home was less than fifteen minutes away. She decided to go there and show her the result, fresh from her caning. She had looked in the mirror and indeed, even after the shower, her bottom was glowing pink and red all over and she couldn't count the lines across it.

She waited patiently having rung the doorbell and shortly the door opened. It was Georgina's sister, just a year younger than Georgie and very similar in appearance.

"Hi, Katie. Have you come to see Georgie? She is in the lounge. Come in."

Georgie was watching the news on TV and was surprised to see her friend. Katie told her she had something to show her and could they go to her room? The sister said nothing but looked at Katie sideways as if to suggest why didn't she just show Georgie here in the lounge.

"Okay. What have you got for me this time, Katie? Last time, you showed me your ass to prove your contrition." Georgie smiled at the memory. "Are you going to show it to me again?"

"Actually, yes, Georgie. I didn't think what I did last time was enough, so I went a bit further today. Would you like to see?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting this, but if you plan to show me your ass, I think you should do it properly." Georgina was thrilled. She had been wanting something like this to happen and now it was. She decided to take charge.

"As you are the one who wants to expose herself, Katie. I think you should take your clothes off altogether. I'd like you to strip naked for me, Katie." She told her.

Katie was surprised at the sudden change in her friend. Katie was usually the more daring one. However, in the spirit of having just made up with Georgina, she went along with it. She did a little dance, removing her top and her leggings as sexily as she knew how and when she was down to just bra and panties she slowed down and looked at Georgina coquettishly.

"Really, Georgie? You want me to be naked for you?"

"I certainly do, Katie. I want to see if you still shave your pussy, and I want to know what you have just been up to."

Georgina was loving this. The girl she had secretly fancied, who she had spent weeks with, naked on Greek beaches and failed to seduce was now obeying her command to strip naked for her.

Off came the bra, and there was no hiding the arousal of Katie's nipples. They weren't just hard from this current excitement; they looked like they had recently been played with. And then a gasp of amazement as Katie slipped down her panties and stepped out of them, and adopted the position she had just learned from Evelyn.

Standing with her feet well apart and her hands clasped behind her neck, elbows back, tits pushing out and up, Katie didn't say a word. Georgina studied her friend and began to notice marks on her skin - her wrists and ankles looked as if they had been wearing tight bands around them. Her chest and breasts were reddened, and as Katie slowly turned her back, she could see more marks from the restraints Katie had been held down by less than an hour before. And to top it all off, Katie's bottom was covered in much thicker stripes, glowing red amongst the pinker flush of colour.

"I was caned, Georgie. I attended the Punishment Chamber of my Mistress and begged her to cane me. And she did. Thirty-six strokes. I did it because I have discovered that I crave the submission, and the sting of the punishment. And I did it for you too."

She spoke with her back to Georgina, not wanting to see rejection in her eyes if that was going to be the result of her confession, so she hadn't noticed that Georgie had fallen to her knees close behind her and was gazing in awe at her ass. She felt a strange sensation.