Amelia Pt. 04

Story Info
Amelia gets a surprise at Evelyn's house.
5.1k words
4.56
3.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers

Amelia was in the mood again. She always recognised it when it struck. Easy. It was the only thing she could think about, to the point of barely being able to hold a conversation in any sensible way with anyone at all. Except perhaps Katie, who had come to visit her.

"You mean you contacted Evelyn and invited yourself round on the pretence of having a cold dip in her pool but actually in the hope that she would introduce you to the cane? Have I got this right?" she asked her friend, somewhat in a state of surprise, but also in a growing state of horniness.

"Yep. You got it!" beamed Katie. "I got caned and then I went round to show Georgie the marks while they were still absolutely fresh, and can you imagine what she did?"

"She screamed and ran away?" Amelia wondered.

"Not even close! She knelt on the floor behind me and kissed my ass! Yes - she licked and kissed my poor, red swollen ass to make it better!" Katie flushed at the memory. "And my god, did it make me feel better!"

Amelia was struck dumb.

"And then she sucked my cunt till I squirted and came in her mouth! And now she wants to come with me next time I go to Evelyn's, to watch me being caned, and maybe to take a caning herself! Can you believe it?"

Katie's news came out in a rush. She was too excited to feed it to Amelia slowly, one piece at a time.

"She says she's fancied me for more than a year and could barely contain herself when we were naked on the beach. That's why she reacted so poorly to my suggestion of being spanked by her. Not because she didn't want to but because she felt guilty about wanting to. She didn't know how much I'm into girls."

Amelia was fighting to stop herself from rubbing her pussy at the multiple pictures forming, flashing, and being replaced by others even more graphic in her highly active mind.

Almost a week had passed and this was the first time Amelia had seen Katie since then. They had chatted on the phone of course, but not about anything terribly interesting. Katie had been quite busy all week with her new discovery!

"A week, eh? So, are you going to show me if the marks are still there?" she demanded of Katie. Not one to be shy any more in front of Amelia, Katie quickly slipped her clothes off and adopted the punishment position.

"See what I learned! You taught me this, honey, and Evelyn made me do it too." she smiled at Amelia.

Amelia was amused, wondering if she should be jealous, yet knowing that she had no right to consider Katie as hers alone. Released into the world beyond school, and young enough to feel free to experiment, both girls were enjoying this new liberation of spirit. Not jealous, then, but certainly envious of Katie's recent exploits which included being with her, Amelia, as well as Kay, Evelyn and now Georgina. Wow! She sure is spreading her oats! And I'm next in line to get some more!

Amelia admired Katie's lovely bottom, remembering how she had followed it into the coffee shop that day and everything that had followed that. Now it still had some faint marks on it, faded stripes from Evelyn's cane. Wow! She must have taken a fair first caning for the marks to last a week!

"How did it feel, Katie? That was your first caning. It must have been quite a hard one."

"Well, I think you summed it up a while back when you told me she gave you twenty-four strokes but you weren't really fulfilled by them. I got much the same, twelve light ones, then twelve more a bit harder, but I too didn't feel that was challenging enough so I dared to ask for another dozen. They hit the spot alright! I was massively turned on by then and she made me masturbate in front of her till I came."

The conversation was working wonders on both girls and Amelia felt obliged to strip off quickly and pushing Katie onto the bed, she knelt astride her and pushed her shaved slit onto Katie's mouth.

"Katie, you have to make me cum. You've made me so horny, I'll burst if you don't!"

Katie lifted her head slightly, placed a hands on each of Amelia's buttocks and pulled her onto her face. Her tongue licked the swollen lips, flicked at Amelia's clit and then thrust deeply into the hole itself. Amelia lasted less than four minutes before her muscles spasmed and she let out a shuddering gasp as her orgasm overtook her.

Katie patiently waited for her friend to recover, and then reciprocate, and made her work at it for a good five minutes before, without warning or ever having thought about it before, Amelia slid a finger into Katie's ass. Katie remembered the butt plug Evelyn had used to stimulate her anus, the sting of the cane on her naked bottom and sucking on Evelyn's cold hard nipples in the pool, and the mental images helped her to boil over into her own blissful climax.

"That was something new, Amelia. I didn't know you are into ass play, or would it be more accurate to say 'anus play'? Has Evelyn played with yours?" Katie wanted to know.

"No, she hasn't. I don't know what made me do that to you, but it seemed to work just fine. I could barely keep my mouth on your pussy the way you bucked around just now. I guess you liked it. I loved the feeling as I slid my finger into your ass; I could feel it gripping me, the tightness and the friction as I fucked you with it."

"Me too, Amelia. But just wait for the next time, because I'm going to do it to you too, and maybe with something bigger than my finger!" Katie gave Amelia a lingering kiss on her mouth, her own still covered in Amelia's juices so that Amelia was forced to effectively kiss her own cunt.

Amelia enjoyed the anticipation. She knew that very soon she would be calling Evelyn for an appointment. Kay could read the signs, knowing her daughter so well.

"So, Amelia, you're in need of a visit to Evelyn's special room, are you? I can tell. You can hardly focus on food, tv or even chatting with me!"

"Yes, Mum. Did you know that Katie went there too, about a week ago? She wangled an invitation to swim in Evelyn's pool but in fact she wanted to show Evelyn the marks you put on her ass with the crop. She was given thirty-six strokes of the cane, for no better reason than she told Evelyn she wanted them! Now I can't get it out of my mind."

"Well, you certainly seem to have stirred up a hornets' nest with Katie. First a spanking, then she wanted a whipping. Now the cane. She really is into this in a big way. Which reminds me, maybe it's time I made an appointment myself. I haven't attended Evelyn's lessons for a couple of months. She'll be forgetting what I look like - or at least what my bottom looks like!"

The Autumn chill appeared to be increasing Evelyn's clients' desire for punishment.

Evelyn's phone rang. "Hello." She never said more, allowing the caller to identify themselves first and to explain their purpose in calling. It was almost always the same reason as she had a second phone for her personal life.

"Good morning, Evelyn. This is Amelia. I'm afraid you may be upset with me. I gave Katie your phone number a couple of weeks ago without asking your permission to do so."

"I see. And it has taken you until now to confess, has it? That would appear to be two misdemeanours, Amelia. Do you have any more you wish to tell me about?" Evelyn cleverly letting Amelia know that she had already earned punishment and hoping to draw more out of her to add to it.

"Yes, I guess I do. When she told me you had caned her, I asked her to strip off and show me the marks. They're quite faint now, but still there, you know!"

"Oh yes, I know alright, but it certainly sounds like you have earned yourself a visit to my Chamber. In fact, Amelia, there will be something more. I have some people visiting me this weekend. This is already arranged, but now that you seek my attention, I shall allow you join us and to entertain them."

Amelia was puzzled. "Entertain? I'm not sure I understand."

"Oh, Amelia, you will be the entertainment! You will be punished and they will be present. Is that clearer? You are, of course, at liberty to say no, although I would find that disappointing." An understatement that Amelia knew would have serious consequence.

"I, I'm not sure. Can you tell me who they are?" Amelia's heart was pounding. Punished in front of strangers? Would I have to be naked, and humiliated by Evelyn with other people watching me submit to it all? Of course I would. Oh god. I don't know. I'm blushing at the thought of it, but my nipples have tightened, I can feel them. Oh, god, they're throbbing! Keep pretending reluctance.

"No, Amelia. I will not enlighten you as to who they are, what gender, or indeed how many. What I wish to know is if you trust me and whether you want to expose yourself to my guests, naked and begging for punishment!"

Amelia could feel liquid heat in her pussy. I have no choice. I must submit to this, it's in my DNA. I hadn't expected it but my pussy is alight and I'm getting horny at the prospect. Ohhh, strangers watching me humiliate myself. I've never thought about being exhibited before.

Humbly, knowing that every word was being noted. Deep breath: "Yes, Mistress. I would like to accept your invitation. I want you to punish me, with your guests as witness."

"Good. That's settled then. You may come to my house at 2:45 on Saturday in order to prepare yourself."

"Thank you, Mistress. I will see you then." Oh lord, how I need to rub myself.

"And, don't forget, Amelia. No masturbating from now until I see you!" Bitch! She knows how horny I must be!

There were three days more to wait. Anticipation is great, but these were three days of torment for Amelia. She knew the rules. No masturbating once an appointment has been made. She didn't dare disobey, although she didn't know how Evelyn would be able to determine if she had followed the rules or not. Perhaps it would show somehow when she was there. She would certainly be more receptive to harsher treatment and more willing to debase herself for the much-needed relief after three feverish days of waiting.

By the Friday evening, Amelia's nipples were in a constant state of arousal, hard as acorns and aching to be sucked. The best she could do, after a shower and a final shave, was dry herself vigorously with her towel. It didn't give her the relief she needed, but she knew better than to disobey her mistress. The punishment had started early!

"Welcome, Amelia." Evelyn ushered her into the house. "Are you ready for an afternoon of fun?" she continued.

"Yes, Mistress. I haven't been able to think of anything else since we spoke!" Amelia was slightly flushed from the cold air outside but also her imagination was roving wildly. She had no idea of what she had let herself in for. She looked around, but the doors to all the rooms leading from the hall were closed. No preview of her audience then.

"Let's go to the living room and have some tea before we begin." Evelyn led the way. Again, nobody else here. Amelia's pulse was rising along with her curiosity.

"You mentioned you would have guests, Mistress. Have I arrived too early?" Amelia asked as she sipped a large mug of tea.

"No, Amelia. They are already here and waiting for you to join them. But first, I want you to relax and calm down. Have some more tea." Evelyn filled her mug again from a very large teapot.

Twenty minutes and three large mugs of tea later, Evelyn rose and taking Amelia by the hand, led her to the door of the Punishment Room. Taking a large eye-mask from the side table, she fitted it over Amelia's head and ensured it was properly in place. Amelia's heart began to pump harder. The game was beginning. No way back.

She was guided in and stood in the centre of the room.

"You may disrobe now, Amelia." Her first instruction. This was new. She had never before been blindfolded and removing her clothes was curiously less easy than she expected. She folded each item as she removed it and placed it on the floor before her. Knowing how the day must surely go, she wasn't wearing a lot of items and quickly she was down to bra and panties.

"Everything, Amelia!"

She unclipped the bra and laid it on the floor. Standing upright for a few seconds, she slipped her thumbs into the elastic and bent to remove her final garment, folded and placed it on the pile. She stood up once more, shifted her feet apart, raised her hands and clasped them behind her neck. With her elbows pushed back, her breasts thrust forwards and upwards proudly displayed to whoever was watching. Her nipples were thick and tight and hard, growing out strongly from each breast and so sensitive, she could feel the air on them. The very act of stripping naked while blindfolded, knowing that strangers were watching was very arousing and she could feel her pussy lips filling and swelling.

There wasn't a sound in the room, other than Amelia's breathing which was becoming a little ragged. She knew Evelyn must be there. She hadn't heard her leave. She realised that she had forgotten to have a pee before her session began. Evelyn had distracted her, and now she could sense the effects of three large mugs of tea building inside her.

Knowing that the supplicant may only speak when invited to do so, she held her silence. Maybe she could ask soon.

"Open your mouth, wide. Wider." She complied and Evelyn slipped a ball gag into her mouth, beyond her teeth and buckled the leather straps behind her head. Oh, gawd. How am I going to ask her to let me pee now?

Evelyn took her elbow and guided her to the large wooden cross on one wall of the room. This was sited on a tiled area , with black and white squared tiles, rather than the monotone dark green carpeting through the remainder of the room. However, the tiles were warm enough on her bare feet as Evelyn turned her to face the room and secured her in position, standing, but spreadeagled with wrists and ankles fully extended and held with padded leather cuffs, and straps to hold her thighs. This is new, thought Amelia. So far, today has been full of new experiences, and it's barely begun.

Amelia heard the door open and sensed rather than heard more people in the room. How many she could only guess at as nobody spoke. The door closed again. Not even a whisper, just the imagination of movement in the room. The blindfold was very effective and not a chink of light came in.

Then, the faint sound of someone positioning themselves on the caning bench. Metal buckles. Whoever it is, Evelyn must be strapping them down. A slight whimper. A girl? A woman? The rattle of a cane being withdrawn from the tall Chinese vase, and the whoosh of several practice strokes through the air. That's familiar, at least. She's going to cane a girl and I am going to hear it. Oh, lord. I wish I could see it too!

A few taps on skin and then the whoosh of the cane slicing through the air and the crack of it arriving at speed on a naked bottom. A muffled shriek of protest. Wow, that one hurt her! No warm up, just straight into the caning. Again, the whoosh, crack and shriek. Amelia could feel her nipples throbbing and her pussy swelling, bubbling even, but she could also feel the pressure on her bladder and hoped she would be allowed to pee soon.

Ten more strokes followed. Whoever was being caned had taken the first dozen. Would there be more to follow? Amelia could hear ragged breathing as the girl came to terms with the pain and her helplessness. If Evelyn wanted to give her another twelve, she would.

Amelia was beginning to feel desperate. She needed to pee and she started moaning quietly and wriggling her hips as much as she could within her bondage. And then the strangest sensation yet. She felt a breath on her pussy. And contact. Someone must be down on their knees in front of her because now she felt lips, and, my god, a tongue! Someone is licking my pussy!

The tongue licked at her slit, delving in to separate her labia, licking the full length of her cunt. The lips settled over her and sucked as the tongue flicked over her clit. This was too much.

Just then came the sound of the cane as another round of strokes began. Amelia was assailed with sensations. The sound of the caning, the quieter cries of pain as the cane struck, the building orgasm and the need to pee overtook her and she released a stream of piss straight into the mouth of whoever was sucking her pussy, her hips bucking back and forth, pressing her cunt hard against the hungry mouth.

Amazingly, there was no hysterical outburst, the mouth stayed where it was and Amelia gasped as she realised her pee was being swallowed by the cunt eater. She felt the jaws moving as the girl, she assumed it was a girl, hoped it was a girl, allowed her mouth to fill and then swallow it down, again and again. She tried to slow the power of her flow but incredibly, the sucker was still flicking her tongue over her clit and as the cane landed, harder this time with a resounding crackkk and the girl let out a squeal of pain, Amelia's pussy started to spasm as she came and pissed and grunted all at the same time in feverish delight.

The licking slowed and stopped, and Amelia sensed that she, (was it a she?) was drawing away to leave her hanging on the cross in a state of post orgasmic stupor. The cane descended three more times and then it too fell silent.

Bizarrely, not a single word had been spoken since Amelia had entered the room. she heard the buckles being undone on the bench and the girl rising from it. And then fingers stroking over her briefly, reassuring her that she was still alive, and her own restraints were released.

Still without vision, she was led to the caning bench and she submitted meekly to being bent over it and the straps being tightened to hold her still. Her turn for a caning.

There must be at least four people in the room, Amelia surmised. Evelyn, herself, the canee and the cunt eater. Was she now being observed by the other two as she lay in position awaiting the sting of the cane? Evelyn had told her she would be the entertainment, yet she felt that she had been entertained herself. Her pussy still throbbing in post-climax pleasure, and pre-caning arousal. Would Evelyn cane her hard? The previous recipient had taken twenty-four strokes without more than a squeal. Was she gagged too? Oh, how I wish I could see!

Evelyn didn't speak as she began Amelia's caning. Stroke after stroke, all delivered at the same strength, each close to the last but not overlapping. A clinical and accurate caning. Amelia was not being tested yet. A second set of twelve came and went, and Amelia had managed to stay silent throughout, much to her pride. And then she felt the tapping prelude to another stroke.

Okay. I'm going to get another dozen strokes. Is this just an exhibition or is she going to punish me properly?

Properly was the answer. Evelyn swished the cane audibly through the air and announced to all listening that she intended to now raise the level several notches. She wasn't joking.

Whoosh, crack! "Ngaaaah!" Amelia let out a howl. This one had struck her just on the crease of her leg and buttock. Sensitive skin. Very sore. And much harder than the previous hits.

Amelia inhaled loudly and rode the wave of pain, sucking it up, gradually overcoming the agony and replacing it with the thrilling thought that she actually wanted to be caned like this. She revelled in her submission to the older woman and her willingness to take a hard caning from her. As she breathed deeply a few more times, she wished again that she could speak, so she could thank her mistress for providing her with such a painful stroke and to beg for another. Instead, she felt her cunt throb in its desire for the next stroke to send its nerve tingling messages to it.

And she was not disappointed. A second stroke cleaved the air and landed on the exact same spot, now a red, swelling weal, causing another howl of agony and further fast deep breaths. She took longer to recover but felt impelled to try to speak through the gag.

MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers
12