Amelia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't clear, but it was unmistakable: "Thank you Mistress. Please cane me again." The slave's request she was accustomed to making from her previous punishments.

The strokes rose up her buttocks and the witnesses who had been sworn to silence, and gagged to ensure it, watched, enraptured, as Amelia's bottom turned from white to red, to striped, with crimson lines and raised welts as the tightly secured, naked girl finally received her thirty-sixth stroke. She lay collapsed and sobbing gently on the caning bench as Evelyn released her restraints and then helped her down.

The ball gag was removed and Amelia adopted the position. Still blindfolded, she thanked her mistress as her audience bore witness.

"Thank you, Mistress. I deserved the punishment and I am grateful that you spared me no mercy. And thank you for allowing me some pleasure before the pain."

She was surprised to wait in silence to no response from Evelyn. Instead, she heard the door open and sensed the departure of the other people from the room. she waited a minute and then felt someone behind her lifting off the mask.

"Thank you, Mistress." she said gratefully as her eyes adjusted slowly to the dim light of the room.

"It was my pleasure." Evelyn responded. "You performed very well, Amelia. I am pleased with you. I think the entertainment went very well. My other guests are now making themselves comfortable by my poolside. They, like I, enjoy swimming in the cold water. You may shower and dress here and leave at your leisure. I am going to join them now."

And with that, Evelyn left Amelia to recover on her own. She took a shower in the en-suite room adjoining the Punishment Chamber, found her clothes and dressed. Her ass was still on fire and she decided not to put on underwear. As she exited the Chamber, she heard a shrill shriek from the garden followed by a splash.

Wondering if she dare allow her curiosity to overcome Evelyn's wrath if she should be caught spying, the need to know was too strong to resist. She sneaked to the back door, which was ajar and slipped through it into the garden. Peering round a bush, she could see the backs of two heads in the pool. A third person stood naked at the poolside with her back to Amelia. A girl. Frustratingly familiar. Stripes across her buttocks; fresh ones. This is the girl who got caned.

The heads in the pool turned to watch as the girl leapt into the pool with a squeal of anticipation at the shock of cold water. Amelia gasped. Of course Evelyn would be one, but Amelia was stunned to recognise Georgina as the other. And rising quickly from the depths, Katie swam to the shallow end and stood up, displaying her cold, hard tight breasts with their darkened stiff nipples and looked back towards the house.

All three females stood and stared, smiling at Amelia as she emerged from hiding.

Evelyn spoke. "Welcome, Amelia. I knew the secret wouldn't last long but you have found us out already. Would you like to join us?"

"Yes. Do come in, Amelia. The cold water is helping to cool my hot ass after my caning." Katie called out. "I'm sure yours would like that too."

Georgina added, "And it's making me want to pee, and I mustn't pee in the pool, Amelia. Maybe you can help?"

Amelia was still reeling from the notion that she had been debasing herself in front of her friends, and they had known it whilst she had not at the time, but the heat in her ass was quickly joined by a heat in her loins. She removed her dress, showing that she was naked underneath, as if in expectation of having to get naked soon anyway.

And now here was the girl whose mouth she had pissed into seemingly wanting some kind of reciprocity. Well - she's going to get it! Another new experience for Amelia, she thought.

"Would you like me to fetch a potty from the house, Georgina?" Amelia asked with a smile.

"You know exactly what I want you to do, Amelia. And you'd better do it soon or Mistress Evelyn will be very upset with me! It's becoming quite urgent!" Georgina pulled herself from the pool.

It seemed ridiculous to her, but Amelia, not averse to what she knew she would shortly be doing, simply lay down on her back on the grass and looked over for the nod of approval from Evelyn, which she got. Minds thinking alike. It was colder than she had imagined and she gave a little shudder.

"Very well, Georgie. Please allow me to be your toilet." Amelia lay back and opened her mouth expectantly as Georgina positioned herself over her, feet straddling Amelia's shoulders. Georgina reached down and spread her labia with her fingers, exposing her pee-hole and released an experimental spray. The stream was solid, but inaccurate and struck Amelia on her chest.

"Spillage will earn punishment, Georgina!" Evelyn spoke sternly. "I don't want it all over my lawn!" she added reminding her guest that it was her responsibility to aim correctly. Not necessarily easy for a girl to do, but it turned out that this was a particular skill that Georgina had been practicing in the shower at home, and almost immediately, having put out her 'sighter', she directed a very controlled stream of pee straight into Amelia's mouth.

After the initial shock of having her tits peed on, and then the direct hit into her open mouth, Amelia found the challenge of filling and swallowing wasn't as hard as she thought, and as a first-time pee-drinker, she was quite proud of herself for taking it so easily in her stride. She barely spilled a drop, although, perhaps fortunately, Georgina's bladder had not been very full after all and her test did not last very long.

Evelyn and Katie both clapped their hands as Georgina lowered herself onto Amelia's mouth to have the final drops cleaned away by tongue. Amelia was thrilled to be licking Georgie's pussy lips and was disappointed when Georgie stood up again and helped her up from the grass.

"In the spring, I have a patch of nettles that grows over there by the wall." Evelyn announced offhandedly. "Unfortunately, at this time of year they have already gone into winter mode. However, if any of you young ladies happens to visit me when they are growing, you will learn the delicious pleasure of wearing the leaves in your underclothes for me."

A silence followed that as the girls imagined the discomfort, the painful, inescapable sting on their nipples and pussy lips. Amelia flushed at the realisation that she would willingly submit to that if Evelyn commanded her to. Katie too, and she looked at Georgina to see her reaction.

Georgina had been building up her courage to speak just before Evelyn's comment about nettles and she was briefly thrown back to a game she had played with another girlfriend the previous summer. That had resulted in taking a spanking from a nettle stem. The sting had lasted hours and made her so horny she had masturbated herself to three orgasms.

"Yes, I would like that, Mistress. Very much!" Georgina spoke up. "But before that, I have to own up to peeing on your grass. I missed Amelia's mouth and I request that I be punished for it."

Evelyn grinned like a cat being presented with the cream. My god, she's a game one, this. Well done, Katie for bringing her here.

"I see. And what form of punishment do you feel you deserve, Georgina?" Letting her dig her own hole.

"Well, Mistress. I have watched you employing your cane on my two friends here this afternoon. I have no experience of being caned, Mistress, but I think it would be appropriate if you were to cane me too." Georgina was blushing. She had never placed herself in such a position of submission like this before. She knew this was not a game. Her heart hammered inside her ribcage as she made her request.

"I request that you give me twenty-four strokes of the cane, Mistress."

Nobody was surprised. Katie had brought her friend here not just to witness herself taking her punishment, but also in the knowledge that Evelyn had an additional plan to enhance the afternoon's fun. She didn't know what it was until, from the secret room with the two-way mirror, she had watched Amelia led into the Punishment Chamber blindfolded. When Evelyn had come to fetch the two girls, she had given them their instructions. One would be caned, the other would worship the pussy of the bound girl on the cross and swallow whatever came her way.

And now that girl was asking to be caned too.

12