All Comments on 'Amelia'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 15 years ago
My goodness!!

Scotsman, Scotsman,Scotsman… Where do I begin? There is a part of me that absolutely HATES this! At the same time, there is a part of me that admires that you had the guts to explore this, write it and publish it. Whatever gets you off, I guess, though this surprises me, especially after the incredibly romantic chapters of Melanie.

steamingchocolatesteamingchocolatealmost 15 years ago
Whoa!

Cripes, you weren't kidding about the dark part, huh? I admit I'm a little taken aback by it, but since I consider myself a true fan of your work I persisted to the bitter end. As always your writting is inpeccable and the male in the story is wicked hot (wicked in all sense of the word). (Fanning self rapidly :o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your imagination is pretty sick

Suggest a visit to a de-balling surgeon

steamingchocolatesteamingchocolatealmost 15 years ago
Vivid and sensory.

You've layered vulnerability and eroticism so well here and keep us twisting between: 'those characters are so real' and 'I wish this could happen to me'. Great writing as always. But where are you going Scotsman? Where on earth are you going? Lioness…yes. Amelia? Anything? Darker and darker. I'm not sure I can take any more of this!

yukiko6yukiko6almost 15 years ago
That was Hot!

Ok that was hot! It was worth the wait. I'll be your "dirty girl" any day!

Clare_CaClare_Caalmost 15 years ago
Naughty...heehee...:)

Nice interplay, between good and bad, belt and feather, hot and cold -- sweet n' sour...:)

If it wasn't for the pre-condition, the prior "arrangement", between the two, it would have read pretty scary...OoOoOoOW! (Shivers...:)...heehee...:) ...him falling in and out of paranoid psychotic breaks, then back again into benign reality...

I also liked the show of vulnerability in him -- needing the dutch-courage of the Grouse whiskey (The finest blend, may I say...:)), and the ass-plug was a nice add-on, but where did it go...? Besides up her ass - (perhaps it's still up there...:)?

I gave it a 50, only because it seemed to revolve around the same tight theme. It needed to have spiralled-out in the center, then thundered back into the heart of the story toward in the third act -- killing it dead!

The ending was weak. she could have thrown herself on the tracks, or turned and met another man off a second train as his pulled out of the station -- or he could have stayed, throwing caution to the wind...

Chilling, with warm parts...:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sweet jesus

I want to be her. Just take me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bullying

Just tell me where on the continuum of bullying this stands? Sure, she agreed, but what is agreement when there is a power anomaly in the disparity of age, experience, and social standing? Not to mention gender.

This is the ugliest side of so-called consensual sex, especially where there is a psychological aspect to the power imbalance. Do you really think that these women would agree to be treated with such malignancy and contempt if they were psychologically whole and fully potentiated human beings?

Whither women's liberation in the face of this despicable degradation?

Sure, power and violence are aphrodisiacs for some. As is universally observable in law enforcement, military outfits and genocidal tendencies - that is, the non-separation of violence, humiliation and sex, mostly perpetrated by men with power.

Sometime, you might explain the difference between this sort of violence in sexuality and rape.

Think about it sometime. As an older man, I expect better of you, having seen more of political and social history in your lifetime.

Your writing is outstanding - hence the rating, but I couldn't find anything to like about the content. I am one of your enthusiastic fans, although I have never commented on your writing. I've always voted highly for you, but I won't support this. Think about it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years agoAuthor
re Bullying, by anon

Well, I'm sorry if you don't like or understand my ventures into BDSM. It's not a world for some folk, I understand that, and it's clearly not for you. So thank you for at least trying to follow me there, and for your kind comment on my writing.

The story is prefaced: this is a work of fiction. I try to understand and describe, as a writer, and I must admit that my R/L ventures into BDSM are exciting for me. And also for my partner. I haven't been in a situation such as the story describes.

But such things such as I describe do happen. They happen only because they are craved by both parties. To my mind there is no bullying involved, though there is certainly power-exchange and there has to be deep trust.

I am an old green feminist leftie, and a loving parent. I care deeply about people, but in different ways in different circumstances.

I do hope you will stick with my writing. I think the next one I have in mind may be more to your taste.

Scotsman69

sexygoth87sexygoth87almost 15 years ago
Love it!

Love this story! Just like all the others, love every single one! Wish I could be her.

gregarious96gregarious96almost 15 years ago
Gee, Too much…

This one is beyond me, Scotsman. I love your work and I recognize the expertise of your writing, but here I am way out of my depth. Brilliantly written so that I feel it intimately, but that simply alienated me more! Here's hoping that the tide turns for you.

littledaisielittledaisiealmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully vivid and exciting story, thank you!

To the 'bullying' comment, there are many women who would resent your argument that no woman who is healthy or 'whole' could crave this sort of treatment. It is an unfortunate cliche that all women who are interested in BDSM are 'damaged' in some way, or are not able to consent, or don't know what they are doing. This is absolutely not the case. To some it represents a depth of need in them; to others, it is simply something they find exciting as hell and really gets them off. Who are you to judge someone's motivations, or their ability to sanely consent? There are many psychologically stable, sane, 'fully potentiated', intelligent women who enjoy and agree to and ask for this sort of treatment.

littledaisielittledaisiealmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully vivid and exciting story, thank you!

To the 'bullying' comment, there are many women who would resent your argument that no woman who is healthy or 'whole' could crave this sort of treatment. It is an unfortunate cliche that all women who are interested in BDSM are 'damaged' in some way, or are not able to consent, or don't know what they are doing. This is absolutely not the case. To some it represents a depth of need in them; to others, it is simply something they find exciting as hell and really gets them off. Who are you to judge someone's motivations, or their ability to sanely consent? There are many psychologically stable, sane, 'fully potentiated', intelligent women who enjoy and agree to and ask for this sort of treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bullying and BDSM

<b>To littledaisy:</b> I’d like to know why it is <i>women</i> who are the chief subjects/targets for BDSM. What is it about our social mores that produces women who WANT to be beaten, humiliated and mistreated in the most inhumane of ways. If you saw an animal or a child, being treated like this, you’d be outraged. And yet, there is an assumption here that women <b>freely choose</b> this for pleasure! You argue that <i>To some it represents a depth of need in them; to others, it is simply something they find exciting as hell and really gets them off</i>. I ask, why would women have a need for this sort of treatment? What sort of preconditions exist in our society that produce the need to be treated with such depravity? And how healthy is it for the perpetrators to mete out such malignancy? What is it within such men that makes it even possible? I am not <b>judging</b> any individual’s motivations, but I <i>am</i> asking questions about the socio-sexual mores that encourage such malevolence and powerlessness as acceptable sexual behavior. Your last statement is simply insupportable generalization.

<b>To Scotsman69:</b> The fact that the work is prefaced as fiction does not justify the perpetuation of this kind of sexual violence, especially from <i>an old green feminist leftie</i>. Actually I would have thought that you’d have the necessary insight to realize the acute inequity of such sexual practices. Again, I query, what particular social conditions create a prerequisite for both dominant and submissive individuals to <i>crave</i> such activity in order to arrive at sexual satisfaction? You refer to <i>power exchange and deep trust</i> but these are phrases that could just as well be used as justification for pedophilia, as for BDSM practices.

I assume that you haven't thought deeply about BDSM, nor about your own involvement as a perpetrator of violence against women in R/L or in your writing. But to use the skill and talent you have as a writer to endorse such pronounced inequity, is, for an experienced <i>green feminist leftie</i>, akin to running with the hounds in my estimation. I urge you to think and act according to your better instincts, education, experience and knowledge.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years agoAuthor
well!

I note your reasoning.

I also note that you hide in anonymity. If your reasoning weren't so cogent, I'd ignore you for that cowardice. But your argument deserves a response, anonymous as it is.

As someone trained in marxism a long time ago, I accept of course that who we are as individuals, evey single one of us, has been heavily influenced by our life-experiences.

In that sense, your argument is irrefutable, and I willingly accept it.

But, however we came to be as we now are, we are just that: who we are. We can't undo the past. Nobody can. We have to live with ourselves. And of course, nothing about who we are can excuse the inexcusable. Incest with children, and paedophilia, are in my view inexcusable, and rightly punishable by law.

I think the invasion of Iraq was inexcusable: it was a naked grab for oil, under the dubious cloak of the 'war on terror'. But many in the UK and the USA at least, didn't share my view, and it happened.

But consensual adult sex is a personal thing. For some men and women, part of that is indulging in the mutual needs of dom/sub. At least sometimes. If it is mutual, and nobody is hurt - and in my personal experience it always has been thus - what is the problem?

You don't understand. I accept that. I ask you to accept that there are some things you don't understand.

We don't live in Utopia. None of us grew up in Utopia. We live in the here and now, with who we are, for better or worse. Tolerance is a wonderful attribute. Try it sometime.

Your bracketing of incest/paedophilia with BDSM weakens your high moral tone.

How I wish Literotica would allow all the paragraphs to be reproduced in these comments! This will emerge as a big blob of unattractive text, but I hope you will read it carefully. And if you choose to respond, do us all the grace of identifying yourself?

littledaisielittledaisiealmost 15 years ago
Hmmm

I have made my point and cannot really add much except to pick up on one thing that 'anonymous' seemed to want to draw attention to - that it is WOMEN who want this sort of treatment. I just wanted to point out that actually, there are many, many male subs. I couldn't hazard a guess as to ratios, but just as many as female, and testament to this fact is the existence of pro-Dommes or 'domanatrices' - yes, men pay to be whipped and beaten and humiliated. So it's not just something women have been 'conditioned' to want. I know that wasn't the main crux of your argument, but it did irk me somewhat. As for the rest of your argument - I think I'd be fighting a losing battle to try and convince you of my point of view and I have better things to do with my time. Thank you, though, for at least putting forward a reasoned debate rather than just "u r sick freaks" :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Scotsman69 and littledaisy

Scotsman69 and littledaisy

<p>First off, let me say that I do not choose to <i>hide</i> in anonymity, but that whatever name I chose in order to become a member of Literotica would reveal nothing more about me than you already know. I do not choose to become a member of Literotica, although I enjoy the privileges of reading on this site, and of commenting on the writing I encounter here. The fact that I am not a member does not invalidate my opinions, just as it does not invalidate the opinions of those who conceal themselves under a moniker such you employ.</p>

<p>In reply to <b>littledaisy</b> I only say that I speak for both women and men in these invidious positions, both as dominators and submissives. I speak for society as a whole. It was <i>your</i> arguments about women <i>per se</i>, that I debated.</p>

<p>For all of us as individuals, our life experiences, as you argue, color our outlooks and attitudes, but it is the <i>social</i> status quo that creates the monsters that emerge, and it is the ongoing insipid acceptance of such inhumanities in the name of <i>human society</i> that motivates some of us to stand up and speak out for our fellow human beings in the name of decency and equity for all.</p>

<p>You refer to incest with children and pedophilia as inexcusable and criminally offensive, but these are relatively recent changes in social attitudes, which did not come about by accident, but by the courage of those who were willing to stand up and speak out for the sake of humanity. In my view, there is something wrong in a society that accepts the kind of viciousness you describe in this story as acceptable human behavior, in any time or place, for any reason. In the same way, it is not considered acceptable to treat prisoners of war or criminals with such obscene brutality. Nor is pedophilia acceptable by the same score. </p>

<p>You refer to <i>consensual adult sex</i>, but my point all along has been that the concept of <b>consenting</b> is determined by social mores and social status. Ignorance inclines one to consent in the absence of knowledge and understanding, as I expect you understand profoundly as <i>someone trained in marxism</i>. Furthermore you state that <i>If it is mutual, and nobody is hurt…</i>, then there is no problem. This is sloppy thinking for a trained marxist, as you must be well aware. Nor can you tell me that submissives such as in your story and all those who reveal the marks of beatings and other such brutalities as you describe, are <b>not</b> hurt! What utter nonsense! And further, you argue by extension, that the perpetrators of such self-indulgent violence are also psychologically unharmed by their actions and attitudes! Incredible! And wrong!</p>

<p>This is not about <i>tolerance</i>, my marxist friend, but about standing up and speaking out about what is patently inhumane. I refuse to exercise tolerance under such circumstances! Just as those who believed that pedophilia was clearly unjust on the grounds of the differential of power, so I too argue from the same standpoint.</p>

<p>Finally I will also send this to you personally, so that you may identify me individually, rather than brand me for cowardice in speaking out for the dispossessed, for whom I stand.</p> John O’Connor.

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Excellent writing

I read the previous comments, with interest. This is a lifestyle that I have not experienced, so in no way, shape or form do I feel comfortable in commenting on the acts performed here. What I do feel comfortable with, is commenting on the writing. It was top-notch, as always. I would expect nothing less. Everytime I read your work, I am tranported, as if living the scenario. You are one of the few that has the ability to do that to me. You make me feel. Plain and simple, you make me feel. Thank you for another enjoyable piece of literature.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
It never fails to amaze me...

It never fails to amaze me when I see the outraged comments of some readers who dislike the content of stories about BDSM, incest, bestiality, sex with or between minors, or anything that does not involve missionary position sex between spouses. People, it's simple: if you don't like it, don't read it! BDSM is not a field I play in -- it holds no attraction for me. But where does "normalcy" end and "perversion" begin? Who has the right to define it? Why is it acceptable to play spank a girl's ass, but not to hit it harder if she wants it? When does a sex act cross the line from energetic, to rough, to brutal? Why does it magically become legal and acceptable for a nineteen-year old to have sex with a younger partner at the stroke of midnight on the partner's eighteenth birthday? Who is to say that acts between consenting partners, well informed of each other's tastes and desires, are perverse or wrong? I just don't understand. Now, as for the writing skill and style of the story, there can be no debate about your ability to communicate situations, actions, the perceptions of all sense modalities, and emotion. You are clearly gifted, as shown in this and all your stories. You entertain and inspire your readers. It is unfortunate that some people feel the need to rail against your subject matter, when all they had to do was stop reading. Continue to count me as a devoted fan.

CoryleaCoryleaover 14 years ago
Yum!

Wow.

Sorry I missed this one when it came out! This story feels like realistic darkness to me. So many BDSM stories are either about stuff that no one could do or they're rather sanitized. This isn't sanitized, but it isn't unrealistic, either -- you could do this, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd like to help you. :-)

Thanks for a well-written story and one that makes me feel less alone in my dark desires.

*blows a kiss*

CoryleaCoryleaover 14 years ago
I didn't want to mix compliments with politics

John O'Connor would stand for "the dispossessed" by taking our choices away from us. You can cloak it in all the rhetoric you like, but there are people who are for freedom and those who are for controlling other consenting adults "for their own good," and O'Connor is part of the latter crew. In the past, women have been "protected" from such horrors as the rigors of education, the stress of voting, the strain of owning property, and the hard work of having adult rights and responsibilities. Please, protect me no longer; I am quite capable of taking care of myself.

Bluenoses have always tried to make their intolerance sound noble, but they've never fooled those of us who think.

Proclaiming something to be true doesn't make it true; facts are what they are and not what we would have them be. Some people like to play this way, and that's just a fact. You may find it an unpalatable one, and that's fine ... we won't make you play with us; we'll take Scotsman instead. :-)

coyoterrecoyoterreover 14 years ago
Nicely written.

This was a nicely written tale, Scotsman. It's entertaining and reasonably within lifestyle parameters.

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Want this cock in you?... <i>Yes, please!</i>

That was hotter than hot! Amazing how you could portray something so realistic--even including the little blue pill--and keep it sizzling. Oh, and you used two of my very favorite words--'dripping' and 'honey'--and used them very well indeed! Keep it up Scotsman. Loved it.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 14 years ago
So very real

My, my; some of us seem to have our knickers in quite a twist here on the comments board! I have no real experience of such play, but I very much admire the authenticity and craftsmanship you brought to this tale. Looking forward to reading further.

slutLslutLalmost 14 years ago
hmmm

I have to admit i never liked this one either. It held the same horror for me as the other one i read about where the woman watched something on TV. However, while i say i didn't like it, I didn't stop reading...I had to know how bad it could get.

I do like BDSM and am submissive but this does not mean i like violence. I think in any dom/sub relationship, there has to be some love and trust or it cannot stay safe. There was no evidence of either in this story. I could never trust a man who exerted that much violence on me. There is a huge difference between a chastisement and a beating. This fell into the latter category.

vampanyavampanyaalmost 14 years ago
Baffled..

..as to why the hell John O'Connor is even reading in this catagory. You clearly have not a shread of understanding about anything BDSM. No wonder you're horrified. But to liken BDSM players to peodophiles ... well lost for words on that one. Perhaps you should pop off back to a nice safe catagory like Loving Wives and leave the rest of us to enjoy, appriciate and fantasise over work like this. Dont upset yourself any more looking at things you can never understand.

I for one am very much looking forward to feeling a belt lash my behind. I have that choice and I've made it.

And Scotsman, great story! Well done.

kaiyandomkaiyandomover 13 years ago
Very nice

I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. I will say I found your name on a negative comment board, but I am glad I checked you out. Very nice. I read some of the comments, funny they are almost as long as the text. I enjoyed the point of view, the fear of your sub. I fully understand it and love to see it in type. Hard to see the humanity in someone if you are treating them such, whether they desire it or not. Hard to desire someone so much, lose your control. Pain is very close to pleasure and for some the only way. Sub space is a fond way my sub descibes it, mind shutting down. Thank you for showing it for what it is, desires. Whether people understand them or not, some of us do have them. I will continue to read your stories, I find them exciting and the feeling real. Thank you for you story. Hoping there will be more from you.

kaiyandom

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Granted...

I am new to your stories, but I enjoyed this. This is very well written indeed. I feel like I was given a peek into a realistic relationship...a snapshot frozen in time between the two characters in this story.

LouisaLoveLouisaLoveover 13 years ago
Pushing the limits

You ARE the limit you slimey dirty son of a whore. How does that feel??

Does it make you cum as I just did reading this filth?

small1small1about 13 years ago
good story

Very good story.

Sub_OneSub_Oneover 12 years ago

very nice!! Kept me excited 'till the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved the story so much. love your pic as well. I'd let you treat my cunt like that. I love grey haired men treating my pussy. so much expirience to pass on to young pussy.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years agoAuthor
How lovely

that this wee tale is enjoying something of a renaissance of late. Thank you, anonymous, for your delicious comment. Glad you feel as you do.

anneskianneskialmost 12 years ago
I like....

I like a lot of your writing, as you know, but yes, this in particular resonated... very good, thank you for getting me rather wet and needy, with no means of assuaging that need apart from my own hand, lol!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Pro Scotsman

Apparently people either loved it or hated it. I did enjoy this story, being a WOMAN who prefers the belt to the feather (although I doubt very much I could handle a buckle---I've got a durable ass, but not that durable). I am very well in touch with the psychology behind some individuals' attraction to BDSM, and in some cases, yes people should seek therapy. But for many, I believe that in short, it just TURNS THEM ON! Some things are really more simple than one might believe, and while we could sit around and psychoanalyze for hours, I believe that people enjoy what they enjoy and there is little wrong with it, in accordance with laws, which are in place for a reason. If you are going to sit and criticize someone's work on this site, well, I hope you are getting paid for it because you could be here all day and all night. As for my own opinion of this story, I enjoyed the parts where he realized that she could take much more, and let go. It is good that this story emphasizes the need of a safeword especially for those that are just becoming acquainted in the bedroom. The beginning of the story already established that this would be a one night deal and casual at that, so I knew not to expect the typical happy ending that I prefer. Overall, very erotic. I appreciate your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thrilled

I thoroughly enjoyed this story (clicked on a link from another site), just as I did a heavy leather belt just two nights ago. I felt every stroke along with Amelia, but I was also drawn in to the control he had to exert. Excellent piece of prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bit my tongue....

Oh, this story was hot. It aroused me, wanting me to be there instead of Amelia in most parts ;-) Left me wet and panting. Great read * lick my lips* Wonder what happens him :-)

daddysbadgirl227daddysbadgirl227over 9 years ago
A matter of taste

Some of us cum darkly and have a need to be taken there by force. The Belt was used so elegantly to free Amelia of her demons that had haunted her. It's the unknown, the emptiness that is the enemy. LOVED how at each turn He asked her what she was feeling, where she was at. He never let her lose herself and go to some sub space, that's a cop-out for her. I loved it and would love to converse with you, Scotsman69.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous