Amelia's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the slave walked past and took her place at the foot of the bed with her head lowered. The slaves were not permitted eye-contact with men unless given specific permission to do so. As a rule, they rarely made eye contact with anyone besides each other, but Amelia had instructed her maid against it shortly after she began serving her.

"Milady, good morning!" The Prince clapped his hands, looking so fresh and beautiful, it seemed impossible he was the same man who threatened her only hours before.

"May I come in? I understand it might be unbecoming to enter a lady's chambers, but I think under the circumstances..." He tilted his head, waiting her response politely, but confident in the answer.

She stood to her side, allowing him entrance while curtseying. "My Lord."

Her confusion turned to fear when he turned briskly and closed the chamber door. She risked a covert glance at the slave, but the girl's head was still bowed. She was so still, she looked like a painted statue.

In split-second, wild decision, Amelia decided to emulate her slave. They were not in public; the slave did not count for a person. Her best bet at pleasing him might be to lower herself, rather than let him do it for her. So, Amelia stood still, lowered her head, and waited for him to speak. She watched his boots circle her, they thudded menacingly on the ground with each slow step, filling the room.

It seemed long, too long, before she heard his crisp voice. "Two things. Actually, no, three things. Are you ready?"

"Yes, my Lord," Amelia said to the ground.

"One: you are very near becoming a Princess, which is very far from being a slave, so there is no reason why you should be posing like one. Do not confuse respect with lack of dignity. Stand up straight."

Amelia immediately lifted her head and met his eyes, feeling her ears burn. Why had I done that?

"Two: in regard to being very nearly a Princess, I'd like the peace of mind of ensuring your purity myself. While I don't doubt the impeccable service of your slaves, we wouldn't want to risk any... misinformation. Particularly not when it comes to the validity of my heirs."

Though she knew she was a virgin, Amelia wondered if her slave would have lied for her if her skin was torn. She had a feeling she would.

Amelia watched as the Prince walked slowly behind the slave, and place his hands over her small shoulders. She was almost as tall as him. He ran his hands down her arms, then back up her thighs and stomach, taking curtains of her silk dress with them.

"Three: our little slave is just here to double-check, of course, and to report back our findings today."

Amelia's eyes brimmed with frustrated tears. Too many things were happening in her life, and she didn't have enough time to catch up or react accordingly.

I could run, she thought desperately. I could run and tell the King and tell my parents, and the slave would tell them the truth.

Though that last part she doubted. She knew it would be a Prince's word against a lady's, and she also knew who would come out looking the liar. It would ruin her entire life, it would ruin her chance at true royalty, and it would make Warren the enemy. No, she was an idiot for even letting the thought cross her mind.

As she watched, transfixed, while the Prince pulled apart the silk dress to expose the slave's bare nether-lips, she found a renewed determination. She would endure whatever it took to be Princess.

The sight in front of her shocked Amelia out of her tears and left her gaping at the Prince's fingers slowly disappearing inside the girl, then picking up speed, pumping in and out of her. The slave tossed her head back onto his shoulder. His eyes never left Amelia while he fucked the slave with his fingers.

"What do you think, my love, is she pure?" He laughed at his own little joke, then removed his fingers, bringing them to the girl's mouth and letting her lick them clean.

Amelia grimaced, disgusted. How depraved could someone be?

"Alright, enough play. Milady, get on the bed and pull up your nightdress."

Too tired to protest, she climbed up on the bed and pulled the dress up to her waist, squinting past the shame. The sooner it started, the sooner it would be over, and she envisioned how it would feel holding the plume in her hand, putting ink to paper, to sign that binding contract.

"Good girl, not even a peep. Look how ready you are to show me your cunt." She could hear the smile in his voice and immediately felt her cheeks burn crimson at his dirty word.

She felt the weight of the bed shift as the Prince climbed forward and she jumped as began tracing soft lines against her inner thighs.

"Stop your grimacing," he sighed. "Or I'm going to hurt you."

Amelia relaxed her face and body, letting the last bits of resolve leave her, willing her mind to wander to her wedding day.

His teasing fingers brushed at her pubic hair, just barely touching, but enough to make her squirm.

The lace pattern on my wedding dress will come up to the neck, I think. She felt the lips being opened, and she squeaked, frightened.

"Relax. Before I go inside, I'll tell you. But we're not nearly there yet, Milady." He turned his attention back to her opened pussy and dragged a finger slowly along the lips, then down to lightly circle her little hole. He continued his ministrations until she started humping her hips forward ever so slightly.

He chuckled. "Does that feel good, little lady? Does the Princess want to be inspected?" He taunted, allowing his fingers to gain more rhythm, but expertly avoiding the now erect little bud. Amelia mewled in response, grabbing at the bed sheets.

He slapped her thigh, receiving a yelp of pain.

"I asked you a question. I asked, do you want to be inspected?" He lifted his hands away from her, letting her desperately thrust at the air to find his fingers, noting the wet string of lubrication leaking from her.

"Well?" He slapped her again, leaving a red handprint. "Tell me you want it."

Amelia lifted her head from the bed, her eyes imploring him, but whether to stop or keep going, she didn't know. She didn't even care there was someone else in the room watching her degrade herself. The feelings coursing through her were too prevalent.

"I want it." She whispered.

He tutted at her. "You can say it better than that. Say it like you mean it." He dipped a finger into her wetness, then let it skim her engorged clit for the first time.

She gasped loudly, exhaling on a low moan.

"My Lord, I want to be inspected. Please, please touch me." The words came out in a rush, driven by pure desire and lust.

"Touch you where?" He whispered back to her, giving his straining cock a tug through his pants.

"My cunt." She said lowly. The word sounded foreign and dirty coming from her mouth. "My... here." She placed a finger on her swollen nub, and he slapped her hand away.

"You don't touch that. Ladies don't touch themselves." He growled at her. She gave a frustrated moan and continued to writhe on the bed, her legs spread wide, inviting.

"Deep down you're nothing but a brazen whore, aren't you? Just an eager slut, waiting to be woken up." He was now fully tugging at his dick, willing himself to wait for the right moment.

"Please... please allow me some release, I beg you." Amelia cried, her nails scratching up her thighs.

The Prince lifted his eyebrows at the squirming girl, then craned his neck to the slave, who was still standing in her place. "Come here." He told her.

The slave glided to the Prince's side, causing Amelia once again to lift her head up. "Put your head back down and don't look up again." He commanded gruffly.

He continued the ministrations of Amelia's pussy, teasing her into a wild, panting mess, but still not touching where she wanted it most.

Every so often she would moan, "please..." and thrust her pussy up towards him. He smiled, and whispered in the slave's ear to play with Amelia's pussy.

He could have put the girl on her knees to service his throbbing erection instead, but that would come later.

The slave girl circled a thin finger around Amelia's bud without hesitation, earning a long groan of pleasure from the lady. He was amazed at how whorish his lady was becoming in just a matter of minutes, and he was filled with a mad desire to test just how far she'd sink before he sent her screaming from the bed.

The Prince quietly, gently removed himself from the bed to undo the strings of his trousers, smiling at the glorious picture before him: a writhing bitch in heat and her devoted slave. Any man could get two, three, hell... twenty slaves to fuck each other. But who would think to drive a highborn to such madness? In fact, he thought it was a little too easy to get his lady to spread her creamy thighs.

In a swift movement, the Prince positioned himself over Amelia on the bed with his erection directly over her full lips, and his knees rendering her wrists painfully immobile.

Her eyes shot open, full of so many thoughts, but fear was what shone through. Before she could shout, his hand shot up over her mouth, and leaned in to her face, nearly touching his nose to hers.

"When I lift my hand, you're going to open your mouth as wide as you can. That's all you have to do is keep your pretty mouth wide open. God help you if you make any noise. Do you understand?"

Amelia squeezed her eyes shut; fresh tears rolled down the sides of her face and little sobs rocked through her body. Suddenly a stinging jolt pain shot through her face, and a resounding SLAP echoed through the chamber, while a ringing in her left ear was fading. She opened her puffy eyes to the Prince's raised eyebrow, and his cock twitching near her chin.

"I asked you, if you understand and you didn't answer. Next time will be worse. Now, do you understand what I said to you?"

She nodded dully and opened her mouth wide. He smiled and turn to the slave, still dutifully tracing lines over Amelia's pussy, which made him laugh for some reason.

"Think of a more creative way to excite her cunt, girl. Do not make her orgasm." He watched the slave lower her mouth to Amelia's pussy, then quickly turned back to take in Amelia's face as she experienced the first joys of having a tongue caress her. It did not disappoint, and her mouth was still hanging open.

With a vicious grunt the Prince shoved his cock into Amelia's waiting mouth, closing his eyes to savor the warm wetness. He eased in and out of her mouth for a moment to let her get used to the feeling, and adjust her mouth to his size. When he picked up speed and pushed into her throat, she gagged and spluttered, trying to get away, but he was too far gone to let that happen. With nowhere to go, her tongue was gliding most deliciously over the head of his prick.

"What would the lords and ladies think if they knew their future Queen was an eager little cock-sucker? Hmm?" He was relentless now, thrusting violently into her throat, but quickly checked himself.

He withdrew his cock, rubbing her drool across her face as he did so. He dragged his balls over her mouth and tugged at himself over her face.

"Look at you. Filthy. Who would want this whore for a Queen?"

She was sobbing, but he saw the dark flicker in her eyes when he spoke to her. He had heard her quiet moans despite her choked tears. He had an odd suspicion that she was enjoying this as much as he was, even as he masturbated himself just inches from her mouth.

"You're no lady, you're a nothing but a wet, excitable bitch. Open your mouth, NOW." The Prince growled as he ejaculated his cum into Amelia's warm, suckling mouth, and sighed contently as he pumped the last few drops onto her swollen lips.

She is exquisite, he thought as he climbed off the bed.

He pushed the slave off of Amelia's pussy, suddenly inspired. The room was quiet. Still. He watched Amelia's breathing return to a steady pace. The poor girl looked exhausted and utterly defeated. Her eyes were swollen and red from tears, and lips were no different.

After she had calmed down, he bent down near her pussy again, observing her wetness and erect clitoris as if it were a fine painting.

"You know what I think?" He asked quietly, flicking at the nub. "I've never seen a lady behave the way you have today, regardless of where I touch her. I'm going inside now."

He slid a finger inside her small, wet hole. Ah, yes, there it was. That delicate piece of skin. He never doubted the girl was a virgin in any case.

"A lady would never allow a man to touch her this way. A lady would never allow a slave to kiss her cunt, or open her mouth to choke down a cock. A proper lady would run screaming from her chambers, calling for an execution before that happened." He continued, keeping his finger inside her, still massaging her clit with the other hand, listening to her quiet sobs and shameful moans fill the room again.

"I think you're too focused on this excited pussy to be a lady. I think you're far too complacent to be a Queen." He pinched her clit hard, watching her mouth form an "O" as she gasped in pain.

"So much abuse and yet you've barely contradicted me at all. In fact, you begged for it." With that, he bent down, taking her into his mouth, letting his tongue work through her folds. He felt her tense, her moans became insistent and animalistic, her hips rolled, he knew she was about to experience her little death.

He pushed his finger past the skin as she came, relishing the moment her moans choked into a terrified scream.

She kicked at him, scrambling up, "What have you done?!" She screamed.

He grabbed her and covered her mouth, holding her in his arms. "Shhh... quiet. Let's see what the handmaid has to say, shall we? Part your legs for her." He almost laughed at her obedience. After all that, still so eager to please.

He called the slave girl over, who had barely reacted to the entire scene. This disappointed him slightly. He had hoped to show Amelia what happens to disobedient slaves.

"I think it's time you check for the purity of your future Queen." He told the girl. He saw her eyebrow twitch upward, but even still she bent down in front of Amelia, and gently slid a finger inside of her.

"Well?" He asked her, with mock interest.

"Your Highness... you..." She stopped, trying to choose her words carefully, but there was no way around it. "The skin is broken." The slave said flatly.

The Prince tutted while Amelia wailed and shook in his arms.

"Very well," he told the slave. "Go run and tell the sad news. And clean yourself before you see anyone."

He rocked a distraught Amelia in his arms, letting her cry. She deserved to cry.

"I think you're destined for a different life, little one." He whispered into her hair. "Slave training will not be so difficult once you're in the city with the truly experienced slaves."

12