Amelia's New Life

Story Info
Everything is more complicated when you're an ex-succubus.
5.1k words
4.75
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia

Going out together to an ice-skating event was really a good idea. It has been his, as she'd never have thought about that as a romantic place for a date before. In fact she never went to a skating rink not to skate ; nor did he, but Luke wanted to try something "for once". She smiled inwardly as she could remember him telling that a hundred times already, in these 3 weeks they've been dating.

"Hey, do you want us to bake a cake tonight, for once? My colleague Steve gave me his mother's recipe for a carrot cake."

"Amelia, since we're staying there tonight, would you like me to give you a foot massage, for once?"

"So, for once I was going to the practice through the city center when I recognized a friend from school..."

He was always up for new things to try, and that was refreshing to her. When you've been on earth for more than a thousand years, things tend to become easily boring. But since the Great Collapse of God 2 years ago, she and all her fellow demons were changed in humans. Slightly modified humans, perhaps, but definitely humans, with death at the end and all the other things before like... aging, or emotions.

Anyways, here she was, attending an ice-skating competition of high jump with no idea of who the contestants were or how many times they were allowed to jump. And she was enjoying it! With her hands between Luke's to keep them warm, both of them joking lightly about one contender making the same funny face of extreme focus before each jump.

She was feeling great with him. HE was making her feel great. She found that maybe he was slightly excentric, but he was also genuine and always interesting. The only thing that kept her from being fulfilled was their sexlife, or their lack of sexlife to be specific. But she understood it, it was part of his Rules, and they were overall highly benefiting him so she couldn't really complain.

He had some principles that guided his life, like "going out at least twice a week", or "Try a new activity each year" (he had been playing chess for several months now, and he starts to know what he's doing when they play together.) or even "Don't have sex with a woman if you're not dating for more than a month". It helps him "focus on what is important in their relationship instead of rushing to the pleasure of the flesh." Well, maybe he was right about that : the fact that she needed to fuck as an ex-succubus was unknwown to him, and he had no reason to believe she was impatiently waiting for the end of the "trial period" as he calls it. She didn't make a move towards him sexually, as she felt it would be disrepectful of his rule and he could be offended by it now that she was aware of his feeling about it.

When they first met in a bar she was hunting for a man to have sex with and never see again, according to an old habit back from when she needed it to survive. He was there, talking with the barmaid about beer like it was interesting, and Amelia entered into the discussion. Soon after they took a table : she learnt he was there because he wanted to try something new, and never had been to this bar before.

Their conversation quickly became strange as they ran from one topic to another, sometimes going backward to finish talking about a point they didn't discuss enough. After a while, during a brief silence in the conversation, he said unexpectedly :

"You know what? I like you."

She must have been looking surprised, because he had a small laugh and went on to talk about how he thought some social norms were stupid and "not maximizing collective happiness", since they talked about that and utilitarianism earlier. It surprised her also because she had let several hints in the conversation, one or two times sexualizing the conversation a bit with a joke, but he didn't use this opportunity to go towards this topic. It was as if he totally forgot about the fact that he was talking to a seemingly 30ish woman with a dream figure, big expressive hazel eyes and a cute smile. (And yes, she was sure her smile was cute : she worked on it nearly a hundred years before getting it right.)

Long story short, they talked until the bar closed, at which point they were both on their 3rd drink and she suddenly remembered that she wanted to sleep with him, and not just enjoy his company like she'd been doing for the previous hour. She offered him to come to her flat to "continue the conversation", and he gladly accepted. Once they were sitted on the couch and she removed her bra "to get comfy", Luke told her :

"I think you didn't invite me here only to talk... But I have to tell you something about how I consider relationships."

He then proceeded to explain his reasons, how he wanted to be sure about his feelings towards someone before sharing his intimacy with her, etc. She tried to understand his motivations, asked some questions, and finally said :

"So, you want to be sure about your feelings towards me before revealing yourself and "sharing your intimacy", right?" He nodded patiently, waiting to see what was her point. She smiled mischeviously :

"Well, I'm pretty sure myself about how I feel right now... Don't worry, I'll do all the revealing and the sharing of intimacy tonight. Besides, it's kinda hot there, don't you think?"

He didn't say anything as she unbuttoned slowly her shirt, before removing it completely and letting her glorious breasts reveal themselves. As she noticed his conflicted expression, she added :

"I'm not trying to make you betray your own rules, you don't have to do anything else than enjoy this. Take it as a gift from me to thank you for this wonderful evening."

As he heard that, a true smile appeared on his face and he answered :

"Your gift shall be thoroughly enjoyed, then." He made eyed-contact and winked, before relaxing back in the couch and staring at her captivating breasts. Next went the boots and the socks, the pants, and finally the panties. She took care not to overdo it, as she didn't want him to think she was experienced in the art of strip-tease. But judging by the tent in his pants, that was still sexy enough.

Still fully naked, she looked him dead in the eyes and told him "I know that I loved tonight with you, and I want to get to know you better. And also, I want to jump your bones when you're ready!" Several seconds passed with mixed emotions in his eyes, then he answered softly "Sounds like a great plan." He hugged her before leaving, and 4 days later they were together.

Amelia

I am going to tell him. I need to tell him I had been a demon for more than a thousand years : he is clever and open-minded, he shouldn't react this badly. It is common knowledge now that some ex-demons live among humans, but the vast majority of them hid their true nature to prevent any discriminating reactions from humans. But Luke... No, he knows me well by now, I can trust him! Really, I need to tell him. I just don't know how.

"Babe, you've been really quiet this evening, aren't you anticipating tomorrow's jumping of bones?" He says, pausing in his breakfast.

Yes, because that has been the problem : tomorrow is our one-month anniversary, and I would be allowed to "jump his bones", much to his pleasure and to mine in theory. But I have a choice to make : if I choose to "maximize the collective happiness" (thank my utilitarianist boyfriend) in our couple by rocking his world all night long, he'd guess that I'm not a normal human. On the other hand, chosing to make love like a bland, inexperienced human woman would mean that I don't get to give my man as much pleasure as he deserves, without even talking about how I crave him myself! And after a month of abstinence, I am really looking forward to this moment...

"Amelia? Is this really a matter? Or are you finally fed up with this running gag?"

I turn to him and answer with a smile "No, not at all. You better finish your milk, that's the last chance you get to solidify your bones before tomorrow morning." That smile tasted like lying, though.

We have been jocking about my sentence all month long, and sex is nearly always refered to as "jumping his bones" since I used it that evening. He even offered me a little personalized poster to put on my room's door : "Do not disturb - Jumping of bones in progress". As I think back on everything we have shared and how much we have enjoyed each other's company lately, I take a deep breath :

"I have to tell you something, Luke."

"What? Don't tell me you have a dick, I know it's false."

I chuckle and punch his arm playfully, then I regain my seriousness :

"No, really, it's important."

"Well, okay. I'm listening."

"You know, all these demons transformed in humans 2 years ago? I'm one of them."

I could feel the silence, pressing on my shoulders more and more each second. Come on, please! Say something, tell me you don't hate me!

After a moment, he only says : "Really?"

"Yes"

"Mmhhh... I should have guessed. You know too many things on too many subjects to be only 29 years old. And you always seem like you lived at least once every situation we talked about."

"That's it? Aren't you disgusted with me?"

"Why should I? You're still Amelia, the woman I chose to live with after only 2 weeks together, because of how wonderfully amazing she is."

I feel a smile forming on my face, and says "Thank you, to be this comprehensive. Here I am telling you I was a succubus, and all you worry about is how you could have guessed even when I always hid it from you."

"Wait, you're a succubus?" He asks, suddenly startled.

"Hum, I was, but yes."

He gets up, comes to me and hugs me tightly. After a second, I hear him whisper :

"You poor thing, it must have been so hard to refrain yourself... Are you ok? I never would have asked that from you if I knew you had been a succubus. I'm sorry."

I feel myself melt in his embrace, and I allow all the built up frustration from the previous month to come through me.

"Yes, it was sooooo hard, and I didn't even allowed myself to get a random dude for a quick fuck because I didn't want to disappoint you, and everyday I jill myself just after you go to work and just before you come back, but I still have to endure you during the whole weekend and last week I couldn't find the time to do it, waiting until monday was such a torture, I think I spent at least 2 hours lubricating on the sheet because I could feel your body close to me, and I didn't sleep before 2 am..."

I felt his embrace shift a bit during my whining, and after a brief silence I hear :

"That's better now?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"And here I was, thinking I was really frustrated by the naked goddess in my bed..."

I escape his embrace to look up, at his smiling face :

"Really? I think you hides it pretty well."

Still looking a little bit worried, he asks me :

"Do you want to do it now? If you can't wait, that's ok you know."

"No no no, I waited 30 days already, I can keep going for a few hours."

I look at him with a toothy grin before finishing :

"But at midnight, you belong to me!"

"Oh my! Should I be afraid?"

"Only for your bones!"

Luke

What a day! I expected it to be full of sexual innuendoes, but it started with the biggest bomb I could imagine in our couple. My girlfriend, the sweet and liberated Amelia, is in reality a sexual demon. No, she was a sexual demon, but she's human now. And it appears she's still very sexual, even if she hid it well during the last month. That's my luck, as soon as I take this oath of a full month without sex with the next woman I start crushing on, I meet a secret succubus who suffers from it... I knew at the time that it was a good idea, I'm still sure about it because this way I learn to know the woman before giving her all my heart and body, but meeting Amelia at this moment is really unfortunate.

Anyway, I feel like telling me lifted a great burden off her shoulders. She spent the whole day teasing me mercilessly, and plainly enjoying it. For example as we were getting ready to go to town, she asked me from the bathroom :

"Luke?"

"Yes, what is it? I'm getting dressed" I figured she needed me to bring her something to avoid getting water everywhere.

"Can you come here please?"

I sighed deeply... But we weren't in any rush, after all.

And so I went to the bathroom, wearing my shirt, my underpants and one sock. Amelia was drying herself, the towel being the only thing preventing me from seeing her glorious nakedness. She hugged me, then told me without moving her head of my torso where it rested :

"When you talked about breaking your rule for me, earlier, were you serious?"

"Yes, of course. If you need it, I can make an exception." She wanted to know if I took her newly revealed needs in consideration, I guess. I could feel her hands dancing lightly on my lower back, then to my asscheeks. She lowered herself slowly, and kneeled before me on the still wet carpet as the towel fell on her thighs. I stood there, not sure what to do, as she looked up at me :

"So, if I needed to fellate you right there until you explode in my mouth, would that be ok?"

My rapidly hardening penis and I nodded at the same time. My eyes couldn't decide where they should be looking between her naked breasts, her full lips ready to devour me or her gentle eyes fixated on mine.

"Yes, it would be ok." My voice seemed less confident than usual, but I didn't care.

She got up quickly and kissed my cheek "Thanks! I just wanted to be sure." Then she quickly went to the bedroom, leaving me stunned.

I stood there for a bit, breathing deeply in an attempt to calm my faster-than-usual heart and my harder-than-usual dick. Then I yelled at her :

"Okay, you got me. Now get dressed before a jumping of bones happens."

I only heard her laugh.

Later this afternoon, as we walked to the library, I asked her several questions about her past that triggered my curiosity : How are you not bored with life already? Why did you become human? Is it possible that you'll go back to being a succubus? What were you taking from men during sex when you were a succubus? Did you really had no need for food then? Is Amelia your real name?

She did her best to explain everything to me, and my curiosity was temporarily sated. She seemed not very confortable at times, and I didn't press her and changed the subject each time. At the end, I jokingly said :

"Ok, I think I got it : the only reason you are taking this much time to answer my questions is because you're too proud to touch me before tonight. You have nothing better to do now, right?"

"It's not that I "can't touch you", but I respect your choice and I won't do anything sexual to you before tonight." She seemed serious, but I didn't get it.

"What do you mean? What is the difference between "not touching me" and "not doing anything sexual"?"

She smiled mischeviously before answering :

"Do you really think I need to touch you to make you come?"

I blushed, and admonished myself : I shouldn't underestimate her, sexually.

After a quick dinner, we cuddled on the couch and watched an old movie. Suddenly, near the end of it, Amelia got up and shut down the TV.

"Hum... what are you doing?"

She turned to me with an unparalleled intensity in the eyes. I understood immediately. Is she really not a succubus anymore? "Let's go to the bedroom, Luke?" I nodded and jumped on my feet.

I walk behind her in the corridor, staring at her ass jiggling as she removes every article of clothing and tossing them aside, without looking back. When we arrive in the bedroom, I get in underpants and look at her, naked on the large bed. I'm hard, obviously, but I feel quite vulnerable being with someone surely incredibly gifted in that field. Amelia smiles at me, and frees my cock from the last piece of fabric. She pulls me on the bed and we cuddle naked for a while. It's the same position in which we sleep most nights, but everything feels so different now!

"Are you stressed?"

"Y..." My voice cracks, I clear my throat and answer "Yes, a little bit."

She smiles and caresses me lightly on the arm while she explains :

"Trust me, I know what will happen. Soon I will begin to touch you, and even if you are stressed, you will find it extremely pleasurable. About thirty seconds later, you will already be too submerged by the sensations to care about it. Then you will feel your orgasm approaching, and maybe you will fear that you won't be able to contain all that pleasure inside. And that's right, you won't be able to. I'll keep sucking you while you enjoy your orgasm, and even after, gently, until you're ready for us to make love. How does that sound?"

I listened to her, casually telling me that I'd be busting in one minute. It did not help my anxiety about our first time together. At all.

"But, and if I can't get it up?" I ask. She laughs, then realises that I'm serious. "You know what? Try not to have a hard-on after your orgasm, and if you manage to do it, I will bring you the breakfast in bed everyday for a week."

Okay, she seems pretty confident about that, so I'll let it slide even if it seems unlikely to happen. I never stayed hard just after an orgasm, but let's say she's right.

"Why do you want to do that, can't we just make love?"

She seems impatient now : "Yes, we could, but that would be less pleasurable overall for both of us."

"But, why? I still don't get it."

"I could explain it to you, or I could put my mouth to a better use..."

Mmmh... She has a point. "Okay, I give up." I try to relax as she moves downward. I just hope the stress won't prevent me for cumming, or even staying hard. It happened once before with my last ex-girlfriend...

I feel 2 fingers take my cock, pressing gently and rhythmically.

Hum, not bad! I never felt that before.

They slowly get down, then back up, still pressing in rythm.

Yeah, definitely good...

I feel the other hand joining the first, circling at the base, then a wet tongue enters the game and tickles the sensitive part on the tip. I think I won't have any problem staying hard, after all.

My cock is suddenly engulfed in a warm, wet mouth, and my train of thoughts stops for a moment. These exquisite sensations continue, but are always evolving : the tongue often changes its path, the mouth sometimes sucks hard and sometimes just provides a wet and hot environnement for my cock. I realise I didn't unclench for a while now, and the pressure is slowly building. I open my eyes and look at her : she is focused on my cock, a look of deep contentment on her face. I tell her "I love it." She looks at me, never stopping her moves, and winks while half-smiling. I feel the lips and the hand gripping me tighter, the tilting of her hand increasing a bit, her whole body moving a bit faster... and suddenly the pressure is building quicker. I feel it coming from my cock, stronger, harder, and then my whole body is exploding. It seems to go on and on, each wave of pleasure answered with a matching move of her mouth to magnify it. After a while, I open my eyes and look at Amelia, toying with my cock between her lips. She changed her way of stimulating me since the end of my orgasm, to make me stay hard without being unpleasant. It's a gentle tugging, and she is intimately caressing my inner thigh with her hand at the same time.

I close my eyes and my mind begins to wander in the afterglow, enjoying the pleasure my wonderful girlfriend is still giving me. After a while, I feel her lips release me, her hands slowly but firmly jacking me off all the way. She pouts prettily, and I try to focus on what she's saying :

"Baby, don't you want your breakfasts in bed next week?"

After a second, I realise that I am indeed hard in her hands, and my cock is reacting eagerly to each of her moves. Amelia, you sexy minx. "I think you know me better than I do."

12