Amelia's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do. I guess your stress is not a problem anymore?" My rock-hard cock twitching in her hand gives her the answer she already knows, but I still giggle and say "No, I'm good. I'm more than "good" actually."

"Anyway, I owe you a jumping of bones, Mister. And I don't like to have debts."

She lets go of my sex and comes to lie down on me. She kisses me tenderly and I feel something hot and wet pressing on the tip of my cock. Soon I am inside her, and as we hug while we make love I think about how lucky I am to have her. Then she rides me and I don't think about anything except her tight and wet pussy slamming on my cock. I endure happily that treatment for a while as she relentlessly squat on me, but the need to cum increases with each second. As I get too close, I begin to tell her but she shoves her tongue in my mouth as I try to talk, and goes even faster. The pleasure becomes unbearable and I spurt my seed in her as she stops moving, my cock deep inside her. I feel her pussy spasms around me as she has her own orgasm, each of her contraction amplifying mine. The explosion of pleasure took my breath away and I'm quite happy to simply hug her as she lays on top of me, but soon she begins to ride me again. Close to my hear, she whispers lightly : "Doggystyle?"

I laugh and say yes. As long as my cock is hard, I'll follow her lead.

The night is the only witness of our shared passion, and we experiment until late in the night before cuddling together to sleep, totally spent.

I wake up in the morning, and I manage to bargain a breakfast before going back to our previous activity. I feel kinda hungry to be honest, and I think I need the energy it provides to be able to make love again to my fabulous girlfriend. We get something to eat, and she tells me :

"You know, I still have some demon's perks even if I'm human."

"You mean, something else than your insane libido?" I know I'm mocking her a bit there. Don't judge me, you should have seen her last night, she was a real beast.

"Of course something else, don't play stupid" Okay, I earned her playful punch this time. Anyway, she has my curiosity.

"And what is it? I thought you all were 100% humans now."

"I am human! I just happen to still have my succubus gaze. It is something that I can turn on and off as I want. We usually use it to get out of trouble or to convince men to share some intimity with us if other means failed."

"I get it. And why are you talking about that now? I won't need lots of convincing to get naked with you, I promise."

She smiles at my joke, then makes a sexy pout "Well, I kinda thought that you'd enjoy it. Used lightly, it has a calming effect on men, and bring physical feelings into focus. You will love it!"

"I don't know how I could enjoy your eyes more than I do now, they already feel magical to me." I say staring at her big hazel eyes, while mimicking the tone of a worshipper. She laughs lightly, then says "Come in the bedroom, I'll show you."

And here I am, on my bed with Amelia, both of us sitting cross-legged in underwear. She looks at me with a gentle smile, holding my hands in hers.

"Ready?"

"I'm always ready for you, dear." She chuckles, then stares at me more seriously.

I lock my eyes in hers, not really expecting anything but gladly humoring her. This way I can lose myself in these soft hazel eyes for a minute. I never quite realised they were so moving, I nearly can see her feelings swirling within the surface. In my entire life, I never felt so connected to someone else. I am utterly captivated, and I realise I lost all sense of time. I hear her voice from far, far away, but I don't catch the words. That's okay, everything is okay when I'm meditating in her gaze. It really has a calming effect, I can't even imagine not feeling like this. I'm floating peacefully, when I realize something just changed. I feel her hands caress me, my arms, my torso, like a gentle massage. Still mesmerized by her gaze, I simply enjoy the feelings. They're not well-defined, it's more as if I couldn't locate precisely where I was touched, but I definitely feel good and loved by her touch. I bask in it for a while, then her eyes turn back into the ones they've always been, and she smiles at me. I blink, seemingly for the first time in an eternity, then smile back at her.

She asks with a soft voice :

"So, did you like it?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I loved it!"

Amelia laughs before my sudden enthusiasm, after I shook off the cobwebs lingering in my head. I feel like my mind is still half asleep, but the sensations on my body were great. I am hard as a rock, and I can tell she's aware of it. She looks at my cock, then back at me with lust in her eyes, and add "Are you ready to spice it up a bit?"

"What are you talking about? That was already spiced up, you just caressed me while putting my mind to float!"

"Well, yeah, I caressed you, but I didn't really touch you yet..."

I guess I'd have to trust her on that one, because I don't remember enough to agree or disagree with that. At the idea of her pleasuring me in that state of mind, my heart starts beating faster.

Amelia smiles again, obviously in control of the situation :

"Look at me, love" I nod silently, take a deep breath and look at her. Her eyes are already mesmerizing, as if they had their own lights from within, and I can feel myself sinking much faster than previously. Soon, I'm just floating, in the middle of an ocean of hazel tranquility. My whole body is slack, am I lied down now? It seems so. At the same time, I can feel the my lover caressing my legs, my hips, and I know I'm hard but that doesn't make me less relaxed. Then I feel her pleasuring me... My mind, focused on her eyes, is fully receptive to the sensations.

Her eyes are emptying my mind to let it be filled with pleasure. I don't know how I know that, but it is an absolute certainty. I let myself wander in her gaze while I sense all she's doing to me.

I lose myself in the pleasure she's giving me, and it all starts to stop making sense. I feel like Amelia is everywhere at once, but I know that her eyes never leave mine. She is lying next to me, stroking my lenght slowly... but suddenly she is sucking me, her tongue exploring every inch of my cock, but I can also hear her talking to me in a smug tone as she makes love to me.

I'm totally disoriented, I don't really know what is happening, but I love everything she's doing to me.

At the same time, I hear her voice from far away : "... that you don't really know what's happening. All you know is that you're staring at my eyes, and I'm filling you with pleasure." I breathe in sharply, surprised by another sensation in my cock, a sodden warmth slowly engulfing me. "You don't understand it all. But you don't need to understand to feel." I want to look at what she's doing to me, but as soon as this idea comes to my mind, it vanishes in her powerful gaze like all other distracting thoughts. I stay there, enduring the pleasure she gives me. The feelings coming from my cock aren't understandable : there is too much pleasure, too many changes in the movements, and I can't look or even think about what she could be doing to me. I witness my orgasm building up, helplessly, until she takes my cum with her body as blissfully as she took my awareness with her eyes. Still lost deep in the hazel ocean, I enjoy the aftershocks of my orgasm, and a warm glow of relaxation even purer than before. I float there some time, distantly feeling my love cuddling me, then I fall asleep.

12