Amena

Story Info
A Muslim widow connects with a young black man.
11.5k words
4.42
36.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains racial elements and strong language. If you are easily offended then this story is not for you.

A huge shout out to Darkromantic1975 for being one of the best and most talented collaborators.

It had been 12 months since Amena Khan had lost her husband. At the age of 42 she was in the prime of her life when tragedy befell her. Her husband had suffered a heart attack at the age of 50. He was a young man and it had shaken Amena's world. Her husband took care of her every want and needs but one. Her husband was a proud man and while it had been several years, they had been trying for a child they had discovered her husband was impotent.

The doctor had told them that Amena was in fact very fertile and they could use donor sperm to gain them a pregnancy. Her husband said words that stayed with her for the rest of her time.

"You are my wife and only my sperm will ever be inside you," her husband told her leaving no doubt that her only option was to pray for a miracle or stay barren. There was a deep yearning within her for children but she buried that deep inside of herself as she found contentment in her marriage. But underneath that supposed contentment was the simmering sexual frustration as soon as her husband found out about his impotency it seemed to kill his sex drive too.

Amena put her whole self in to her marriage and when she lost her husband it seemed as though all meaning was lost from her life. She was alone in the truest self of the word and her sister who was her closest family lived across the country. So much of her life had been about being the good wife for her husband that she never truly had a life of her own, nor that many connections or friends.

The only way Amena could stay in touch with her sister and her nephew was through social media. She was more active on her Facebook as she tried to escape from the dark loneliness engulfing her life. She would look through pictures old pictures and see the updates they were posting. Her nephew was 21 now and was studying at University. She had been close to him when he was younger and he would stay with her during the holidays. She was able to express her maternal feelings through him but he was now busy partying at University.

A friend of Amena recommended a Facebook group that there was a community of people sharing their experiences of dealing with grief and loneliness. She had joined the group but was unable to share her experience as she felt too uncomfortable sharing her own personal details. She would lurk on the page for hours reading people's experiences and it helped her process her own grief.

It was another late evening when she was on the group reading posts when one really touched her. It was by a young man named Leroy Johnson. He talked about losing his mother to cancer 3 months earlier and how empty and alone he felt. He had been bullied as a kid as he was naturally shy and his mother had been a constant support for him.

Amena read the post over and over even after she had logged off social media. There was something about Leroy that reminded her of her own nephew and the troubles he had overcoming his shyness. It appealed to the maternal instincts with in her, she felt so sad reading the young mans post, she could hear the heart ache just by reading his words.

The next evening, she logged on again and read the post again. It had gained a few more views and there were a few comments offering condolences but she felt guilty that Leroy would feel ignored again. She was not active in the group but she felt an urge to reach out to this young man that needed support at this time.

Leroy Johnson Jr had just turned 19 and he had been coming to terms with the death of his mother who had recently passed away from cancer. He was not the typical stereotype of an athletic black man. At school he would be grouped with the geeks and nerds. He was into comic books rather than sports. He wore glasses and he was fat, only diminished his confidence further. As he failed to get the attention of the opposite sex, and the few times he did get their attention they would run away out of fear when things got to the final base, so he became more insular.

Leroy had been encouraged by the other members of the group to talk about his mom. He had thought about it for days and agonised about it but he felt he needed a place to express himself as his father would not tolerate any expressions of emotion. Leroy was encouraged by the comments to his post but he wished he had someone to talk to. He had no real friends and he spent most of the time in his bedroom.

A few days after the post he noticed a message from someone in the group. Her name was Amena Khan and she was touched by Leroy's story. Leroy was wary of being trolled and wanted to be sure that she was genuinely interested in his story. Leroy immediately went to her profile and began to scour her pictures and profile. He noticed that she had dozens of comments expressing condolences for her husband's death. He was beginning to see that she was a genuine person.

As he began to go through her pictures, he could not believe how stunning she was. Leroy had his hand in his pants and he began stroking his cock as he went through more of her pictures. It was one particular picture that had his attention. She was wearing a hijab casually as it partially showed some hair. She was wearing a choker necklace and was wearing tight fitted clothing.

Her eyes drew him as did her succulent lips that he couldn't help but imagine around his cock. It was different to her normal pictures where she was wearing conservative clothing. The top of the dress was slightly tight around her breasts and he wondered how big her breasts were. He was stroking his cock faster as he imagined her sucking his cock while also giving him tit job. He was so hard and horny that he came in his pants. He cleaned up before replying to her message.

"Amena, I am touched by your message. It means so much to me that you have reached out to me and expressed such kind words. I am not usually comfortable talking to women and my mother was the only person I could talk to. I now feel a loneliness I have never felt before. It would mean a lot to me if we could correspond." Leroy hoped Amena would respond but he did not hold much hope. He would not be surprised if she turned out like most of the people on the internet that like to enjoy the misery of others so they can feel better about their own lives.

Leroy was surprised that a few days later Amena replied to him. Amena had been debating whether she should approach him and how she should do it when one day she opened up her account to see a message from Leroy, she was touched that he had reached out to her. Hearing that he was not comfortable talking to women only made her more determined to help this shy young man.

"Thank you for reaching out to me Leroy. Your post appealed to me as not long ago so I understand the pain and grief you went through and are still going through. I am going through it all. I want to help you through this difficult time. And as for not being comfortable talking with women, hopefully talking to me will help with that. " she replied.

She seemed genuine in her concern and they carried on a correspondence for 2 weeks. Mostly basic conversation, about how each other's day was going, learning about each other's families. Leroy told her that his father Leroy Johnson Senior was a bad man who had been locked up in prison right after he was born, and was in prison for 10 years due to gang related crimes.

After being released he came visited his then 10-year-old son, called him a pussy for crying when his father told him he was leaving again. That he needed to man up, and that was the last time he saw his father. Amena was shocked to hear that a father could speak to his own child like that, what a despicable man. It had clearly left Leroy scarred, Amena told him that showing emotion did not make him less of a man. Amena had asked Leroy to socialise more as it would help him move on from his insular behaviour.

"I want to be able to go out and socialise but whenever I am around women, I just don't know what to say or think. I am always worried someone will call me fat or ugly. You only talk to me because you have not seen me. If you were in front of me it would be different." Amena did not like how Leroy talked himself down.

"I talk to you because you are a lovely young man. I think we should talk somewhere we can see each other so you feel more comfortable around women. Do you have a webcam?" she asked sincerely, she had been debating this for a while but finally convinced herself that it was the best thing for Leroy's development.

Leroy could not believe what she had asked. He was more than eager to move this up a level and had been subtly hinting at talking over webcam but he liked that she thought this was her idea. Leroy was naive and shy in many ways but he had a strong sexual drive. He just did not know how to use it. The next day they arranged a time to meet and talk over webcam. Leroy sent Amena a chat invite as they were both filled with nerves.

Leroy had the webcam pointed at his body not feeling confident at showing his face. Amena had her webcam switched off initially, she felt a little bit of trepidation about showing her face to this young man, she didn't know why but she was worried that he would think she looked too old or ugly, much like Leroy she also had issues with the way she looked at herself. Leroy did not wish to push his luck and just talked normally with Amena.

Amena then asked finally working up the courage, "Do you want to show me your face? Don't be afraid. I want you to feel comfortable to show yourself to me." Leroy saw this as his opportunity.

"I want to. But I will never be comfortable unless I can see you." Leroy said suggesting she needed to show herself to make him feel comfortable. He waited patiently as he hoped she took the bait. All of a sudden, he saw a flicker on her screen and she came into view. Leroy felt an erection in his pants as he saw her live on the other end of the camera.

"Leroy, I want you to feel comfortable talking to me so you can feel comfortable talking to other females. I am no model myself. So you can be yourself with me Show me your face please." She asked with sincerity in her eyes.

"You look better than any model," she heard Leroy say and she had to admit she enjoyed the compliment as she blushed. She had forgotten what it was like to receive compliments from a man. Her husband had stopped giving her any, the compliment helped her with her own issues.

Leroy slowly and nervously moved his camera up to his face. He had a geeky look with glasses and a chubby face. He seemed really harmless and Amena thought he reminded her of a cuddly teddy bear. He was adorable looking, sure he wasn't some model but most men were not. Her husband had not been much of a looker himself and over the years had also gotten fat, so she was not all that bothered by Leroy's weight.

"You are really handsome," Amena said trying to calm Leroys nerves.

"You wouldn't say that if you really saw me," replied Leroy almost as though he felt he was being patronised.

"You are handsome. I promise you," the truth was that Amena thought he was beautiful in his own way but Leroy was not convinced.

"Let me show you the real me and then you can tell me if I am beautiful." Without another word Leroy stood up and removed his t-shirt over his head and pulled down his sweatpants stripping out of his clothes. Showing Amena the thing that had scared the few women he had gotten very close with.

Amena gasped at the sight in front of her. She could not believe what she was watching. Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets, her mouth was open wide with shock.

"This is the real me!" exclaimed Leroy but Amena was covering her mouth with her hand as she could not believe what had just happened. The sight was imprinted on her mind. She panicked and quickly closed the laptop and left the room. She stood against the kitchen worktop as she tried to regain her breathing. Her chest was heaving as she was breathing so heavy.

Why would he do that? What was he thinking? It was so wrong. Her phone pinged to say she had a message. It was from Leroy. She began to calm down as her breathing returned to normal as she opened the message.

"You are just like the others. You think I am ugly. No words will change my mind. Your actions speak louder than your word!" A terrible feeling of guilt overcame Amena as she thought about this young man who felt he could never be accepted.

"I am sorry. You are not ugly. Do not say that. We will talk tomorrow on webcam. I will explain to you what happened." That night as Amena tried to sleep the only thing that was on her mind was Leroy. He really did not understand what had happened. She could not think of anything else.

It wasn't that he was ugly but something she could not shake and a part of her wondered if it was even real. His big black cock would not leave her mind . It was big, no, it was huge, no, it was monstrous and veiny that she could not stop thinking about it. Her husband was no more than 6 inches but Leroy had a monster. She thought it must be 12 inches at a minimum and it did not even look fully hard. She was feeling hot like never before that she began strip out of her night attire. She was only in her panties as body was on fire.

"Oh fuck Leroy," she moaned as she rubbed her nipples. One sight of that cock and her mind was filled with the horniest thoughts.

Her hand went into her panties and she could not believe how wet she was. She had never been this horny before. She was impatient and began to use two fingers to finger fuck herself as she pushed herself to climax. The years of built of sexual frustration was coming out as she furiously fingered her cunt. The last time she had masturbated was when she was 19. That was also the last time she had a real orgasm. She bucked her hips against her fingers as that feeling overcame her. She began to roughly pinch her nipple as she felt her body edge towards orgasm. She felt it coming closer and closer.

"Oh Leroy. You big dick nigger," she moaned in lust as she came harder than ever before, as she experienced her first orgasm in decades. She could believe what came out of her mouth. She had never such an overtly racist word out loud or even thought about it. Her husband had used it a few times muttered under his breath as they passed someone black and she would reprimand him for it. So it shocked her to the core that she had used the word in such a way.

The next evening she found herself thinking over and over what to wear for her chat with Leroy. She convinced herself that she had to look attractive so that he would feel comfortable talking to other women. This was to help him she kept telling herself convincing herself that if she dressed in the way she had planned that it would not be sinful. That she was being a good Muslim by helping Leroy in this difficult time in his life.

Leroy was eagerly waiting for the next meeting. He had deliberately exposed his cock to Amena, he wanted to turn their chats more sexual and talking to her made him so horny. He knew he had a big cock and he would use websites such as Omegle and other websites for mutual masturbation purposes with women. He wanted to expose himself to her and her reaction surprised him and he thought he had scared her off. He knew he had to change the strategy and now guilt her.

That night they both came online and nervously turned on their webcams. Leroy took in Amena and the way she was dressed immediately got his attention. She was dressed in a tight fitting button up blouse and a long skirt. Her hijab was worn casually a little like her picture, make up applied that outlined her well defined cheek bones and her sexy lips. Leroy started to feel more confident about his sexual intentions.

"You said you would explain what happened?" Leroy asked acting nervously. Amena took a breath as her nerves were evident.

"It was not about how you look. You are beautiful. You just can't be taking off clothes in front of women like that. You can get in trouble." Amena tried to explain herself to Leroy.

"This is different. You know I have problems with women. With how I look and how I talk to them. I showed you because it is different. You promised to help me understand these things. If I don't show you, how will you help me understand. There are so many things that I don' understand." Leroy acted as though he was upset by Amena's reaction.

"I did promise and I am sorry I reacted like that. What don't you understand? You can ask me questions and I promise to answer." Amena said really wanting to help this young man, she saw how upset he was and that made her feel terrible about the way she reacted yesterday. She wanted to make it up to him.

"I don't understand breast sizes. I don't understand the numbers and the letters. How big are your breasts?" Leroy asked in a naive manner but he had devilish intent behind his eyes. He had been eyeing her breasts since the first day she messaged him.

"Well, I am 34DD. The letters are the cup size and the numbers are the measurement." Amena tried to answer as best as possible she was a little take aback by the sudden question but she realised that despite being 19, that Leroy was still very naive and had very little knowledge. After the way she reacted yesterday and hurt his feelings the least she could do was answer his questions.

"Are your breasts big? It is hard to see how big they are." Leroy asked in a curious manner. Amena was trying her best to answer his questions but talking so intimately about herself was turning her on. She tried her best to hide that she was blushing, his questions were so up front and to the point.

"They are bigger than most girls. Most girls are a B or C cup. Some girls are an A cup." Amena tried to keep control of her nerves as she answered. Weirdly she tried to sound all business-like even though the situation was the furthest thing from that.

"What type of bras do you wear? Can I see the one you are wearing? I just want to understand women." Leroy had already hinted he wanted to see her breasts but Amena had ignored it. He wanted to be more direct so she would have to refuse him.

She took a deep breath as she thought about what to do. If she said no again he would get even more upset and the way he was emotionally at the moment only Allah knew what he would do to himself. She told herself that she was doing this to help him that it definitely did not have to do with the tingling sensations building up between her legs or the image of his massive cock imprinted inside of her mind.

"I will just show you the top so you know what it looks like," Amena said as she began to unbutton her blouse. Leroy took a deep breath as Amena unbuttoned her blouse to the top of her bra. He was getting so hard and he was feeling more and more confident with Amena, he could see that there was something different about her demeanour.

"The bra looks really pretty but I can't see all of it. I want to show you myself again. I need to know if you really believe I am handsome." Leroy said and began to strip off before Amena could protest.

Leroy's cock came on the screen again and Amena felt her breathing get heavier. She could feel her nipples stiffen and her pussy get moist at the sight. She was feeling the heat from the night before but she had to keep calm. This was not about her sexual desires, this about helping Leroy come out his shell. But she could not help but stare in amazement at the thing.

"You are handsome," she said as her voice went hoarsely.

"So....big," she added with out realising that she was saying it aloud and that Leroy had heard it. He could see the awe and admiration in her eyes and hear it in her voice.