Amena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see your bra? I just want to understand how it looks," Leroy asked still acting naive about the obvious sexual tension. Amena could not take her eyes off his cock but convinced herself this was to help him. She pulled the blouse out of her skirt and began to open the remaining buttons on her blouse.

"Is this better?" She asked afraid to speak anymore as she was struggling to keep her composure with the sexual tension in her body.

Leroy nodded his head but added, " I want to see the straps and how it connects from the back."

Amena was spurred on more by her own desires but every step she took she reminded herself that she was doing this for his education. That it had nothing to do with how sexually frustrated she was and that this was turning her on. She pulled the blouse off as she was stood there in front of Leroy and his big hard nigger dick her bra clad breasts being devoured by Leroy.

She turned to show him the back of the bra when she heard over her shoulder, "How do you take the bra off?" She heard him ask and without thinking Amena unhooked the bra from behind and turned back around. She was holding the bra together with her arm as she faced Leroy. She could see his eyes devouring her body as his big nigger cock twitched at the sight of her, she felt good about the fact that he found her body to be attractive that her mature body was affecting his huge black cock. She loved that fat fucking cock and her desires were harder to hide.

"I have never seen breasts before," Leroy lied to Amena and without prompting or being asked she removed her bra exposing her tits. Her juicy nipples were begging to be sucked. She was afraid to speak as she thought that nothing would escape her lips but moans.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. Why are your nipples so erect? What happens when you touch them?" Leroy asked.

"It is something a man does when they are making love to a woman." Amena answered trying to answer without moaning her husband rarely ever did it though.

"What do they do?" Asked Leroy. Amena began to slowly rub her nipples and she bit her lip trying to control her moans. She was getting so turned on that she began to pinch her nipples, something she had never done before. She told herself that she was just showing him how it was done so he could do it to another woman, not once did she question how crazy that line of thinking was.

"Take off your skirt," Leroy ordered as he began to understand the power, he was holding over Amena. Leroy had finally put everything together he realised that her demeanour was that of a submissive woman, she had told him how she had essentially given her life to her husband and moulded it around his needs and wants. She was missing that and more from her life, he knew she had no children and he remembered subtly hinting at the fact it was her husband who at fault for it. So it wasn't a stretch for him to conclude that she may be sex starved, he knew that deeply religious Muslim women and to be honest of all religions were sexually repressed.

She unclipped her skirt and removed it without a word. Her hands shaking as she let it drop to the floor, it was as if she was in some kind of trance now, plus Leroy's tone had changed, it sounded more commanding, that her saying no was an option. That it would upset and anger him, she did not want to do that. Her panties were the same colour and style as her bra, it was a matching set she had bought to entice her husband but it had not worked. And now here she was enticing Leroy's huge nigger cock, which she thought had grown even bigger and harder.

"Drop your panties." Leroy commanded her, his confidence growing with each passing moment, he was sure she would not hesitate to do it. Amena on the other hand may have seemed rather compliant on the surface had a war brewing in her mind. Her pious and religious side was screaming at her to stop, that she was going too far, that she had crossed so many lines already.

But the sexually frustrated side was winning the battle, it was the one driving her decisions, yes she continued to tell herself that she was doing it for Leroy but she knew deep down she was doing this because she had never been so turned on in her life. She hooked her fingers in to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, to reveal her wet and smooth cunt.

Leroy's eyes grew wide with surprise he expected her to have some kind of bush, but she was completely clean shaven. Of course he wasn't aware that as a Muslim Amena had to shave her cunt, even men had to shave their pubes, it was seen as a sign of cleanliness. She saw his cock twitch, she watched with fascination as Leroy wrapped his fat hands around his large pole and started to stroke it openly in front of her.

"You are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever seen." He growled a little as he continued to stroke his massive black cock. Amena's cheeks were flushed red, she was blushing and dripping wet. She knew he meant every word, she could not remember the last time a man so openly appreciated her body the way Leroy was. She bit her lower lip as she started to play with her tits subconsciously, she had removed all her clothing, the only piece of clothing she had left on was her hijab. She didn't know why but she couldn't bring herself to remove that just yet, she realised how sinful this whole situation was. Only her husband was meant to see her in a nude manner, but she kept telling herself that this was for educational purposes.

"Turn around and show me that ass," Leroy continued to order her, completely dropping the pretence of "learning" about women.

Amena once again obeyed, turning her back to him, showing off her large ass, that showed just small hints of sagging but was still tight and perfectly shaped.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks," she heard him say, she was a little disappointed that she could not see the reaction her exposed ass was having on him. But she could heard the loud groans and sighs coming through her speakers. Leroy could see her asshole was tight, it looked like it was untouched.

"Good, now turn back around. Get on your bed and spread your legs, and play with that neglected pussy." He smiled as he watched her move the laptop and place on the foot of the bed as she got on it and spread her legs and started rub her gushing cunt. She had been aching to touch it ever since she first saw his nigger cock.

She began to rub her pussy lips up and down as she took in his nigger cock. She had never been this lost to her desires before as she felt the wet mess her pussy was making. She inserted a finger into her slick cunt. It was so wet that it showed no resistance to her invading finger. She began to think about taking that big cock and if her pussy would be able take it.

She threw her head back as she moaned, "Fuck me with that nigger cock." She could see Leroy pumping his cock like his life depended on it.

"I can't control it. Your pussy is too hot," she heard Leroy moan and then saw him spurt his cum all over the camera. She came so hard and fell back on the bed.

After a few minutes she came to her senses and Leroy was still online just staring at her body. The guilt returned like never before and she quickly covered up with a robe and said her goodbyes. She was careful not to upset Leroy but she knew she could not do this again. She had lost control and she never wanted to be in that situation again.

The next few days Leroy would suggest that he wanted to see Amena online again but she would always find an excuse. Leroy knew she was ignoring him and now that he had a taste he wanted more from Amena.

Leroy was walking back from college when he began to think of Amena. He began to feel her pull away following their intimacy online and he wanted that intimacy back. He knew the best way to get to her was to appeal to her maternal instinct. He was walking down some stairs in the City when he thought he needed to do something drastic. He three himself down the stairs and suffered a minor fracture.

It would heal in a month but Leroy sent a picture of the cast to Amena and as they would talk about their day as usual he would always make sure that he would mention that he was struggling with cooking. Amena lived 20 miles away and he always knew meeting was a possibility that is why he was so eager to connect with Amena.

One day he mentioned to Amena that he was unable to eat as he could not handle the pain when cooking. Amena became so worried and drove over that evening to take him some left overs. Leroy lived in a single apartment. It was rather small and it was pretty cramped. He had a bed, TV, small kitchen and small bathroom.

It became more regular for Amena to visit him and help him do his shopping or cook. She could not help but glance at his crotch from time to time but she was able to control herself more.

One day she was visiting and Leroy mentioned that he had been on a date a few days prior. Amena was slightly jealous at hearing this. She did not know why she felt this but she had been helping him come out of his shell and this was a good step for him.

"How did the date go?" She asked out of curiosity.

"It went well until we tried to kiss. But she then pushed me away. She said I don't know how to kiss," Leroy explained to her.

"You will learn with time," Amena said feeling sorry for Leroy.

"Maybe you could help me. Like you did with talking to girls." Asked Leroy in a quiet voice.

Amena just wanted to hug him as he seemed like this big vulnerable teddy bear. As the time had passed her feelings of guilt had began to subside and that sexual hunger had began to return. She would often find herself drift off as they talked and look at his crotch. The idea of teaching him to kiss appealed to her. She really wanted to help him become a confident man and the more they talked the more she felt it was her duty.

"Will you teach me how to kiss?" Leroy asked once more as Amena remained in deep though.

"Yes, of course," she felt compelled to answer.

Leroy moved over so that they were sitting next to each other and then they both just sat there awkwardly.

"Can I show you what I did? You can tell me what I did wrong." Asked Leroy and he leaned in kissing Amena on the lips. The kiss was tender and soft on the lips and Amena enjoyed the sensations. Amena was a little lost in the kiss when Leroy pulled apart.

"Well? What did you think?" Leroy asked and Amena was reminded of the purpose for the kiss.

"You are a good kisser. I don't know what her problem is." Amena said as she found herself a little taken by the kiss.

"I don't know. I think girls like tongue kissing but I have never done it before," Leroy offered a little shyly.

"I think that will be good for you to practice," Amena offered convincing herself she wanted to teach Leroy more kissing. Denying her own feelings.

Leroy leaned in again and kissed her tenderly but this time he inserted his tongue into her mouth. This added a layer of sensuality between them as the tongues intertwining and the saliva exchanging caused them to be more intimate.

Leroy placed his hand on Amena's hip bringing their bodies closer together. Their breathing was getting heavier as Leroy moved his hands on to Amena's breasts over her blouse. She did not seemed to notice as she had her eyes closed and she was lost in the kiss. Leroy had wanted to grab her tits ever since the first time he saw them in the Facebook pictures. Her tits were so big hard and Leroy hoped he would suck on them soon.

Leroy never had a date, his focus has been on fucking Amena since the first day they talked. Every thing he has said has been a way to manipulate her and put her in a compromised situation.

Leroy began to unbutton her blouse when all of a sudden Amena came to her senses and stopped the kissing.

"That was good. That was really good. You are getting better. But you have to watch your hands." She said as she tried to gather her breath.

"I did not mean to upset you. I am sorry. It just felt natural. I sometimes think you still think I am ugly because you do not touch me." Leroy said as he put on a sad face.

"I am not upset. I promise you. You are not ugly. You know I don't think that." Amena said trying to placate Leroy.

Leroy stood up and stripped out of his shirt and sweatpants before Amena could protest. As that big nigger cock came into view Amena bit her lip as she thought about it.

Leroy sat down completely naked as Amena felt a hunger overtake her. She pulled him into a kiss and hungrily sucked his large tongue. Leroy immediately found his hands wandering to her breasts as he began to squeeze the large globes over the blouse. The kiss was more intense as Amena put her arms around Leroy. Leroy grew restless and tried to open her blouse tearing her buttons as he ripped open her blouse and squeezed her breasts over her bra.

There was a uncontrollable hunger inside Leroy and he quickly unclipped her bra from the back before lifting the bra cups over her mammoth tits. He began to pinch her nipples as he enjoyed feeling them get stiffer in his fingers. He was pulling and twisting them as he began to elicit moans from Amena. Amena began to feel pain as well as pleasure which prompted her to stop the kissing once more.

"Did I do something wrong?" Asked Leroy in his naive way and Amena could not bring herself to tell him what he had done wrong.

"Nothings wrong...you are doing well. I am sorry I stopped." She said as she tried to pull her blouse together but it had been torn.

"Do you want to take off your blouse? It is really hot in here." Leroy asked naively. The room was getting hot because of the heavy sexual chemistry. Amena looked at her torn blouse and thought it was the best to remove it now before it was damaged further. She also took off her bra as she thought it would be a good idea Leroy knew how to handle them naturally.

"Shall we practice some more?" Asked Amena.

"I want to learn to kiss your breasts please?" Asked Leroy. Amena knew it was important he learned these things as he was now dating and nodded her head.

He buried his head in her breasts without waiting any further. He began to kiss her breasts and lick them. Amena held his head against her breasts and ran her fingers over his head.

Leroy relished her breasts as he had been waiting to get his lips on these tits and suck on her dark fat nipples. Her nipples were so engorged as Leroy sucked and bit her nipples. He was rough but Amena was too horny to protest. She could only moan in response to the attention.

Leroy began to pull up her skirt and Amena was wearing pantyhose underneath. She was so horny by now that she began to run her free hand over the head of Leroy's cock. It was so wet and slimy already. She could not help but stroke it as her hands easily went up and down his slick cock.

"So big...so fucking big...nigger dick," she found herself muttering that disgusting slur again but her mind just went to it when ever she was around this monster nigger cock. He began to tear at her pantyhose and she did not object as she enjoyed the sensual pleasures of Leroy's tongue and his fingers massaging her hot went cunt.

Her moans were increasing as she found her senses being heightened. Her orgasm was getting close and then Leroy began to insert a finger into her cunt. He slowly finger fucked as she dug her nails into his back. Her orgasm was so close. She could feel it building. She dug her nails into his back and dragged them as her orgasm over took her.

Before she was able to recover from her orgasm Leroy pushed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. He began kissing her tonguing her before she could speak. Her mind was playing catch up with the events that were happening. Her body was still shaking from the orgasm. There was still a small voice in the back of her head, telling her to stop. But she quietened that voice, she was too far gone after experiencing such an orgasm.

All pretence had gone out the window, Leroy had stopped acting like this naive young man, and was now in total control of the situation, Amena stopped pretending like she was doing this for his sake rather than her own. She moaned in slight disappointment as he broke of his kiss, she looked down to see that he had placed his monster of a dick against her smooth tummy, showing her just how deep it would go. She just stared down in awe at it, watching him removing it from its current position and rubbing the massive tip against her soaking wet cunt, teasing her.

"Do you want this nigger cock, you dirty Muslim hoe?" Leroy growled as he grew in to his role as the dominant one with each passing moment. He wanted to hear her beg for it before he drove it in.

"Yes....I want it, I want your big nigger dick Leroy!! Pleaseeeee put it in!!" she replied by screaming and begging, without hesitation. She was desperate and still high from the orgasm he had given her. The years of loneliness and lack of sex were driving her decisions and words. She had reverted to the most primal and basic state a human could, that of a being that just needed to mate with another. Leroy smiled upon hearing her beg and moan, he could see tears roll down her cheeks. This woman was his, and he was not going to pass up this opportunity. He pulled his lard ass back before slamming the tip in to her cunt, then continued pushing until he had half his monstrous length inside of her.

"DAMN!!! AMENA YOUR PUSSY IS TIGHT!! YOU A VIRGIN?" He asked laughing at the feeling of his cock being buried deep inside of this fine MILF.

Amena could not respond her mouth was wide open, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head as she felt Leroy's cock push in to her struggling cunt. She felt her pussy struggling with the size of Leroy's monstrous cock. She could only respond with grunts, as she honestly felt like she was losing her virginity for the first time all over again. Leroy was enjoying the feeling of burying his cock in a woman after so long but at the same time he saw the similar expressions that other women had on their faces when he entered them, one of struggle and pain, he would not be surprised if Amena told him to stop. Once again it looked to Leroy that his desire to bury his whole length in to a woman would go unfulfilled.

"I guess you're like every other woman, can't handle me at all," Leroy said, the disappointment in his voice was clear as he started to pull his cock out. He was surprised when he felt Amena wrap her legs around him and hold him in place. Her eyes were back in natural state as she looked at him and opened her mouth. That need to be bred replaced any pain or agony at this invasion.

"Don't pull...out...give...me...more. ..give..me...all... براہ کرم اپنا بہت بڑا لنڈ میرے اندر گہرائیں (shove your huge cock deep inside of me, please)" she moaned out, she was so lost in the moment that she had slipped in to Urdu half way as she felt Leroy hear her demands. She was in desperate need for this young man's fertile sperm. Leroy didn't understand Urdu but her actions and her tone told him all he needed to know. He had been foolish, his initial gut instinct had been right, Amena was the woman for him.

With renewed motivation Leroy pulled his hips back and thrust even more of his cock deep in to her cunt, he had 8 inches inside of her. That was the most anyone had taken, this was uncharted territory for him. The whole thing was uncharted territory for Amena, she had never imagined she would be in this position. She was lost to a lust she had never felt before. The first time a man was inside her that was not her husband. She buried the guilt deep inside her as she focused on taking more of this monster. The first time in a year she did not feel that emptiness inside of her it was both literally and figuratively being filled.