American Beauty - Another Telling

Story Info
American Beauty, the real story.
1.8k words
4.12
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may already know me, I'm Lester Burnham. You've probably heard that nightmare of a story that got passed around a few years ago and made into a deeply depressing movie. I wanted to take a moment to set the record straight about the story those asshole Hollywood writers made out of a very small time in my life.

What really happened was actually a lot less dramatic than what had been told in that idiotic and pointless movie.

See, after my wife had her affair with Buddy she left me and she left Jane behind. Jane ended up asking me to let Ricky move in with us to escape his insane father and I agreed to it. I mean Ricky is a decent enough kid after all, even though I knew he was boinking my daughter during my divorce.

The stupid movie suggested that Ricky killed me. Nonsense, the kid loves me.

That brings me to Angela.

It's true I knew about Angela's crush on me but it wasn't something I'd ever acted upon. I mean for Christ's sake, the girl was just sixteen at the time! I'm a fairly fucked up guy but even I have my limits, you know. It's not like I'm Kevin Spacey!

With Jane and Ricky living in the house that meant Angela was over to see them regularly. And that meant I got to see Angela regularly. Truth be told; it's not hard to look at Angela on a regular basis.

Angela's nascent modeling career came to nothing when she refused the advances of some pervert producer and he retaliated by blacklisting her. That left her stuck in Brentwood instead of pursuing a life in Hollywood. While she and Jane were going to Los Medanos College together the two of them also worked at a nearby Blockbuster Video. Not all that glamorous.

Angela's family life was typical of LA in the late Nineties. Her parents were Type A Yuppies and they were first class narcissists. Angela's failure to make it as a model and then her failure to make it into an Ivy League college were embarrassing to those two idiots. It was no surprise that Angela would spend more time at my house with Ricky and Jane than she did at home.

We even set her up with one of the spare rooms as her own since she was at the house so often.

Somewhere along the line Angela found the time for a furtive relationship with a young man she'd met at the college. It was one of those whirlwind romances that burned brightly, burned fast, and then burned out. The experience left her distraught and devastated. She spent some time at home in the weeks after the breakup and when her distant parents didn't comfort her she came back to the house.

One night Ricky and Jane were upstairs and they were noticeably getting it on. Angela and myself were trying to watch a new TV show called 'Firefly' and when we weren't watching the show we were exchanging knowing glances about the sounds we were hearing from the upstairs.

"You want a drink?" I asked her. It wasn't a big deal, really given that she was old enough to drink by this time.

"Yeah, thank you, that'd be nice."

I poured two glasses of ouzo. Over the years Angela and I had developed a fondness for the anise-flavored liquor and it had become 'our' thing.

We sipped our drinks and as were following a particularly quiet episode of the TV show we were treated to the moans from the couple upstairs as they reached their crescendo. What was unsaid was that both Angela and myself were functionally celibate and that called for more ouzo!

It's not like we got drunk but we did get a healthy buzz going.

After both of the shows ended we called it a night and headed to bed. Me in my bed and Angela in hers. I did my usual night time ablutions and I could hear Angela down the hall doing much the same.

Stripping down to my boxers I went to bed and was asleep within a few minutes. Honestly, my thoughts as I fell asleep were on the plot of the TV show and I was happy that Mal was rescued at the end.

I stirred when I felt a delicate hand on my shoulder. It was dark in the room and I was coming out of my sleep to the soft sound of a familiar voice.

"Lester?" It was Angela.

"Um, yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Can I sleep in here tonight? I don't want to be alone."

"Of course." I held the blankets up for her and she slipped into the warm bed.

Her bare legs ran against mine and she scooted back at me to cuddle. I put an arm around her and felt bare skin. My hand went to her hip and also found it bare.

"Angela?" The tone of this one word told I her I wanted to know what was going on.

"Just love me, okay?"

Jesus. Can't even begin to tell you how many times I jerked off thinking about this girl. Even when it was utterly wrong to do so. And then over the years having her in my house and seeing her in the mornings and at night wearing just panties and the small men's dress shirts she used as nightgowns. Too many times I had to hide a boner at the breakfast table before sneaking off to rub it out.

And now here she is, the object of my longtime fantasies in my bed, naked, and asking me to love her.

It's not that often that a divorced forty-three year old guy finds himself in bed with a naked and willing twenty-three year old former model!

Had it not been for the effects of the ouzo I probably would have been a lot more patient. But between years of desire, years of celibacy, and not wanting to let this opportunity slip away I quickly removed my boxers and tossed them to the floor.

My cock was just as hard as it used to be when I cuddled up to her body. Her permission already granted I wasted no time indulging myself in kissing her beautiful neck. I snaked a hand around her waist and then let my hand wander to her perfect 34A breasts and was rewarded with an approving moan.

She rolled her body to face me and as I went to kiss her I realized that I'd held her bare tit in my hand before we'd even had our first kiss!

Her knee went over my hip and knowing that her pussy was mere inches from my cock was too much to bear. She let me get her onto her back and then spread her legs to welcome me as I got between them.

I felt like an overeager and insecure teenager again and I wanted to get my cock inside of her before she came to her senses and changed her mind.

My cock slipped back and forth in her slickened cleft and then caught. I poked into her just enough to envelope my purple helmet in her velvety softness. We both moaned with approval and Angela's knees rose on either side of my hips to make my entry even easier.

I slipped into the heaven of her body and felt both wonder and relief. My days of quietly lusting after her ended as my cock was soon fully embedded inside of her body.

Her hands held onto my arms as we started to fuck. She fucked me just as much as I fucked her. Both of us needed this so much because we were not just horny but we were two broken and lonely people coming together to heal as one.

Her hand went to my cheek and we kissed again. Our bodies gently rocked together and I tried to slow my pace to savor this moment.

I touched her face and felt a tear.

Somehow I managed to stop and just hold myself deep inside of her.

"Angela, are you okay?"

She softly sobbed, "It's always been you, Lester! Always! I can't believe you're finally with me! I've been wanting you for years!"

It wasn't a joke when I told her, "I love you Angela. And I think I've loved you just as long as you've loved me."

I couldn't help myself but to slowly fuck her again.

"This is so beautiful..." she said, running her hands over my back.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I started fucking her faster. Not fast, mind you, just faster. I was also struggling to get as deep inside of her as I could and was thrilled when I finally felt the very inside of her pussy. She held me tight as I deep stroked her and then held it in her as I came. Spurt after spurt of my cum filled her and sealed her as my girl.

She was still sobbing a little as I kissed her face and kept telling her that I loved her. My cock was still firm and buried inside of her making the occasional spurt of cum into her body until it needed a rest.

When I rolled off of her I maneuvered her body to let me spoon her and after a while the ouzo claimed us and we both slumbered.

Come the morning I woke up and felt her stirring.

"We really did it, didn't we?" she whispered.

"We did." I whispered back, "Are you happy about it?"

It was just a fraction of a second as I waited for her reply but so much was hinging on what she would say next. Would she regret it? Would she hate me for taking advantage of her when she was buzzed? Would she have second thoughts? I almost couldn't bear to here her answer and then...

She started to cry. "I'm happier than I've ever been in my life!"

Angela moved in with me that day. We went to her house and picked up what things she wanted and then left. Her parents weren't home and it ended up being a couple days before they noticed she'd left. No surprise there.

Angela and I waited a day before we told Jane and Ricky. There was a little trepidation with the announcement because we anticipated some concern about the age difference. Turns out Jane and Ricky were surprised we took so long to seal the deal and they were happy that we'd finally seen what so many other people had seen for years: that Angela and I loved each other and that we were miserable without each other.

The years that followed included a wedding, children, family vacations to Disney World, and all of the other trappings of a normal suburban life. It wasn't always perfect and sometimes there was some yelling but in the end we always come back together.

Now I'm writing this and I'm almost sixty and my beloved Angela has turned forty. It's been nothing but a dream these past eighteen years and hardly the farcical nightmare that Hollywood would have you believe.

Thank you for letting me set the record straight about my American Beauty.

- Lester Burnham

October 21, 2019