Emma Watson's X-Rated Favour

Story Info
Emma helps out a friend in need.
4.7k words
4.57
12.4k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This story is totally fictional, and is not based on real events. It's just inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

"Of course, Evanna. I shall help out in any way, and EVERY way I can."

Emma Watson had known Evanna Lynch for a long time now. The first time they had met was when they were halfway through shooting the Potter movies. The porcelain skinned blonde had matured into a determined and confidant woman who was passionately involved in animal rights and veganism. She had co-founded the vegan and cruelty make up and beauty subscription box that had been a great success.

"Now my backers have decided to pull all financial support for the product, "she said in her lilting Irish burr. "I shall have to fold the business. Such a shame."

Emma nodded in agreement.

"Who is the backer?" She asked as she patted her friend's hand sympathetically.

"It's a small, but up and coming financial and investment management service in the City. My personal planner is a Mister Lionel Bray. He can be a right bastard when he wants to. His brain is in his dick. He's tried it on with me a few times in his office. He promised me a secure financial future but now he's pulled up the rug."

Emma took a sip of Darjeeling tea and pondered.

"I have an idea. Make an appointment and I'll take care of everything."

"Emma, you're a darling. I knew I could rely on you."

x

Evanna had gone on to say that Bray was in his mid-forties with a medium build, brown eyes and hair with some slight greying. He had a wife and a couple of kids. He now only had time for deals that could be lucrative for him. He was only invested in big ideas, and screw the rest.

"Right then, Mister Bray."

Emma was at an unexpected lull in her career, and was glad to have something worthwhile to occupy her mind and body. She had spent the past few months single. Concentrating on working out, doing Yoga, and sticking to a strict diet that had done wonders for her figure. All she was lacking in her everyday life was a good shag now and again.

"OH!"

On the day of her showdown meeting, she stepped into her hot shower and glanced at herself in the large bathroom mirror. Already her nipples were hard and erect, poking out from her pert, medium sized breasts. She focused on her slim naked body as the stream rose in the stall. She embraced the soothing hot spray of water, wallowing in the spray that teemed over her. She took a bar of scented soap and let her palms glide over her wet tits and trim stomach. She closed her eyes and imagined they were the seductive caresses of a lover. Suds formed on her soft skin as she soaped up everywhere. Lost in the moment, Emma lingered on her tits and then her pussy mound. Her lathered fingers found their way to her heavenly gash, and as her arousal grew, so did her urgent probing of her moistening slit.

"Umm!"

The needles of spray bounced off her as she lifted her left leg out for better access to her aching muff. The pulsating pressure of the water matched the beat of her heart as she frigged her hot box faster, fantasising it were the insistent thrust of a hard dick inside her tender folds. Coming to a climax, her soaked frame stiffened and she curled her toes on the grey tiles underfoot as welcome waves of euphoria raced through her.

As she turned off the shower, Emma panted hard and reflected on her plan to seduce the financier. She cupped her tingling pussy at the racy thought.

"God, I need to get fucked. And soon."

As she dried off with a soft fluffy towel, Emma decided what she was going to wear. She grinned mischievously as she retrieved some saucy black lingerie from her wardrobe.

"Perfect."

x

Emma took the short taxi ride from her flat to Fenchurch Street which pulled up to a stop outside Number Twenty. The commercial skyscraper was affectionately known as The Walkie-Talkie due to it's distinctive shape that resembled a two-way radio handset.

She pushed past the glass doors of the huge building and passed through security. Dozens of workers scurried past in the vast as she headed to the array of elevators. As she rode the fast moving lift to the twenty-fifth floor, Emma studied herself in the polished mirrors.

With her hair up in a severe bun on top of her head, she wore a black knee length coat that succeeded in covering her black stockings and suspenders belt.

Once outside office number 2523, she popped on a pair of large and round wire eyeglasses and opened the door with the frosted window.

"Am I right for the Bray office? I have a five o'clock appointment."

Emma addressed a prim and proper secretary who silently motioned for her to sit.

The frosty female strode into the adjacent room and emerged in an instant.

"Mister Bray will see you now." Said the woman as she stood by the open door.

Emma stood, smoothed out her coat and entered the room. The floor was well carpeted and had a couple of dark leather chairs along one wall. A large window overlooked the bustling street outside.

Bray was seated behind a cluttered desk, clad in a dark blue suit. He looked up and gave Emma the once over.

"Miss Watson?"

"Do call me Emma."

"Emma Watson?"

"Correct."

Emma sat on the opposite side of the mahogany desk and idly fussed with her loose hair.

His glossy hair was cropped short, accentuating his high cheekbones and angular jaw. He looked at her with dark brown eyes and her breath caught. He was quite masculine, clean, and rather sexy.

This will help matters, she thought to herself. Although at the back of her mind she had to remind herself the man was a bastard.

"Miss Smithers?

"Yes, Mister Bray?"

"Its past five. You may go."

"Thank you, Sir."

The door closed, leaving the pair of them alone.

"So, THE Emma Watson. It's a privilege to meet you. How may I be of assistance?"

"Well. It concerns a dear friend of mine, and one of your clients. Evanna Lynch."

"Right. Right."

Bray pushed his chair in slightly before sitting back and steepling his fingers. Evanna was not wrong. This man had a self-assured air about him. But he was still nevertheless a man.

"Evanna speaks highly of you," said Emma, lowering her glasses down the bridge of her nose.

"Thank you," he said, grateful for the compliment. "What exactly can I do for you?"

Bray smiled warmly as his eyes looked into Emma's. There was a compelling confidence to him that drew her in.

"We have a couple questions and have some concerns that we think you have answers to."

Bray's attention was rapt. He listened as Emma told of her friend's total reliance on his backing her financially for the foreseeable future. Emma studied his mannerisms, assessing who he was and how she was attracting his attention.

"Anything else?" he asked, as Emma came to an end.

"For now."

"Well. I really cannot see how I can be of help. Miss Lynch's project is coming to a natural end, and I see no further need to back her up."

Bray spread his hands in as apology.

"That's a pity."

Emma slowly stood, teetering on her four inch black stiletto heels. Her gaze never faltered from Bray's eyes as one by one, she slipped open the buttons of her long coat and then turned her back on the bemused man.

She narrowed her back and let her coat slip seductively from her shoulders and off. She nonchalantly tossed it to the carpet and then faced him again.

"Fucking hell!"

Bray's eyes were on stalks as he looked Emma up and down.

Now her coat was off, the willowy actress stood there in front of him, dressed only in her bra, panties, stockings, and heels. His eyes roamed over her five-foot-five inch frame, slowly drinking in her soft silky body. He took in every delicious curve and hollow of her slim, leggy form.

Emma raised a groomed brow as his gaze moved down her flat stomach to her skimpy black panties trimmed in lace. He licked his lips involuntarily as he imagined the contents within.

"I say it's a pity, because I was hoping we might come to some arrangement."

Emma removed her unattractive spectacles, revealing her big brown eyes. She pouted and brushed her wet lips with the temple arms of the glasses, and then undid her bun. She bent forwards and then back, shaking her hair loose over her shoulders. Then she used both hands to slowly peel her sodden panties down her nylon sheathed pins. Bray pulled on the collar of his shirt in discomfort as he stared at how the damp wet fabric of her underwear had clung to her sex momentarily.

She stood motionless in all her naked glory, waiting for his reaction.

"You really are a little slut aren't you?" He said, stating the obvious.

"I've come a long way from my witchy days, that's for sure."

Emma giggled as she collected her discarded underwear and threw them precariously in Bray's direction.

She was in full agreement with the man, not denying the surge of eroticism she felt wearing the sexually boosting lingerie.

She planted her hands on the desk and leaned over with an enigmatic smile on her lips.

The stunned man sniffed her panties and lowered his eyes to the enticing V of her mons, now exposed between the superb gap between her upper thighs.

"What do you say?"

Without waiting for an answer, Emma sat back down and raised her heels onto the edge of her side of the desk.

Her pussy slit became visible as her stocking covered legs splayed out and Bray visibly gulped as she began to lick her middle finger before languidly applying it to her snatch, newly shaven that day.

Her digit wedged into her slit to access the opening of her cunt. With an audible sigh, she slid it slowly up and down her inner folds, grazing her erect clit on the up stroke.

"I am SO wet! See?"

Now with two fingers, she reached right inside her pussy, never breaking eye contact with the flustered financier.

Emma got up then and stood proud, tracing a line with forefinger from her throat down to her cleavage. She smiled at him as she reached back to unfasten her bra. removing it and tossing it aside.

Now bared, Bray's mouth gaped at the sight of Emma's beautifully shaped, up-turned breasts with the sweetest pink nipples.

The minx was now in only her skirted garter belt that hugged her hips and kept her thigh high silk nylons in check.

"I'll give you one hour to enjoy my body. You may do with me whatever you so desire. So long as you continue to finance Evanna."

She looked back at him expectantly.

Her fingers continued foraging between her pussy lips while still staring him directly in the eye.

Bray groaned as Emma let him get a good eyeful of her moistened labia.

"Okay," he squeaked. A chance to fuck Emma Watson! How could he refuse?

Emma tottered to the side of the wooden desk and sat on the edge, legs out and with the toes of her heels pointed down into the lush carpet.

"Lick my pussy."

She said in a commanding tone, crooked a finger and used it to indicate her bald muff.

In fact, this was proving to be no hardship for the famed actress/model as her pussy tingled delightfully.

He stood up awkwardly and took off his jacket. The front of his trousers had tented to accommodate his burgeoning erection.

He stepped in between her parted legs and let his fingers creep up the insides of her thighs. Emma gasped and actually felt her pussy clench as he continued in an upward direction.

His face was close to hers as she thrust up from the desk in an attempt to meet the welcome contact of his fingertips.

"T...touch mmmee!"

Emma hummed between tight lips as Bray gently caressed her outer labia. He pushed into her as he pushed two fingers inside her opening and tenderly frigged her.

"Mmmm, hmmm!"

Emma gripped the wooden desk as he bent his head and ran his wet tongue all over the tips of her boobs. Saliva dribbled from his mouth as he suckled on each of her almost painfully hard nipples, leaving each glistening in the overhead electric light.

Despite her euphoria, Emma managed to unzip his fly to unleash his stiff boner as he did so.

In his unchecked zeal, he moved from one breast to the other, licking and dribbling in a sloppy manner.

Freed from the tight constrictions of his pants, Bray sighed and stood back. His stiff cock jutting out at her in it's lurid splendour.

"My word," said Emma. "You're a big boy, aren't you? Your cock looks good enough to eat."

Despite her original resolute attitude to the job in hand, Emma now relished the idea of fucking the stranger.

"You first."

Bray stooped down and Emma yelped as he forcefully grabbed her legs up, yanking her towards his face. She purred as his tongue probed and lapped at her dripping cunt. He ran his lips over her shaven mound, thoroughly enjoying the springiness of her soft flesh there. Emma nodded in approval as Bray added his thumb to the mix and stroked her hard clit as he ate her out. She was in a sexual delirium and bucked and writhed to his intimate touch.

Extremely impressed, she gladly welcomed his frantic tonguing that saw him delve deeply inside her sopping snatch. The intensity both surprised her and pleased her as she began to lose all control.

Deprived of any intimacy of late, the grateful Emma Watson soon orgasmed, making for a very happy fuck bunny indeed.

"Fabulous. Okay, now. Allow me."

Emma went down on her haunches and took hold of his erection, wasting no time in peeling back his foreskin and sucking his cock.

She pushed her face into his groin and swallowed half his length. With one hand at the base of his bobbing dick, Emma slurped away, ramming the head of his knob down her throat. Her expression was one of intense concentration as she sucked him in, and strings of saliva dribbled off the left side of her mouth and down his shaft to his root.

With a wry grin, she pulled back from him and her wet lips gave a pop sound when his cock fell out of her mouth. She gripped it in one tiny fist and studied his cock that glistened and dripped with her saliva.

"Good. No time to waste now. Fuck me."

Emma settled back against the desk in unbridled passion as Bray stepped out of his pants. He wanked his hard-on as he edged towards her. They locked eyes as he rubbed the business end of his prick against her pussy entrance. Impatient and horny as hell, Emma screwed her eyes up and reached down between her legs for his cock and slipped it inside her aching cunt with a tight fist. Both hissed with a blessed relief as he finally penetrated her, her wet pussy offering no resistance. He held her by her hips as he did so, and she gritted her teeth as he began to feed her very wet and very inviting cunt with assured strokes of his cock.

"Feel good?" She whispered between content sighs.

"Fuck, yeah!"

His entire length thrust up into Emma in answer, and her copious juices coated the rippling skin of his uncircumcised shaft. Emma held onto his biceps and buried her face in his shoulder with each thrust he gave her. His long strokes changed to a rapid pounding which made her jerk violently back into the desk. Emma felt her pussy stretch out from his repeated thrusts. She loved the way his balls slapped against her vulva each time he pushed all the way in.

"Harder. Fuck me like you mean it."

Bray had to remind himself that he was screwing THE Emma Watson, the global phenomenon loved by all.

He gripped her waist and dug his shoes in. His shirt was saturated and his face was frozen in a sweaty visage as he picked up his pace.

Emma tightened her grip on his arms as the desk shook as he fucked her aggressively. Bray panted hard as his hands went from her legs to her bare butt, and he gave her all he had at a demented rate.

"Ohh, God! This is so good!" He whimpered.

He looked at her through a haze of sweat dripping down his eyes while he

fucked her hard and true.

Temporarily lost in reverie, Emma found herself literally unable to moan or squeak as her pussy was stretched to it's limits. Emma managed to raise her upper body and she pushed him back with a hand on his abs. Bray reluctantly pulled out of her and stuttered backwards from the desk, the man also in need of a breather.

"That was nice, but the hour is almost up."

"What? It can't be! I'm not done!"

Bray put both hands on top of his head as his erection wagged at the unmoving Emma who plonked herself down in his chair with her heels resting on the desk.

"Here."

She casually tossed a sheath of papers across the desk as she fiddled around on her mobile phone.

"What's this?"

"A contract." She said without looking up. "You have to sign at the bottom of the third, sixth and ninth pages. This is a legally binding contract between you and Evanna's group."

"You cant be serious? I'm dying here! At least let us finish."

"You want to fuck me more? Then the sooner you sign, the better. My pussy is dripping for more cock."

"Okay. okay. Anything. Anything."

"Good Boy. And as a reward, you may have an extra half hour and another pussy."

At that, the door opened and in stepped the effervescent Evanna Lynch.

"Hi, babe."

"Hi," answered Emma with a sly wink.

Bray stared at what appeared to be a mirror opposite of Emma.

The blonde was a stunning apparition all in white.

Ivory corset, white thigh high stay ups, and white panties. So skimpy was the underwear that they totally failed to cover her curvy porcelain butt.

Her slender alabaster legs seemed to go on forever and her long fair hair fanned out over her shoulders. Her enormous pale blue eyes turned to Emma and then to Bray.

"Are we all fixed?"

"Yes."

Emma got up and embraced her friend and they shared a lingering French kiss.

Their hands roamed everywhere as they smooched. Emma's explored Evanna's breasts with relish.

Emma gasped as Evanna's teeth found her throat. Her head tipped back, and her hair spilled over her left shoulder.

In the same manner, Emma reached around her friend's hips and investigated the texture of her honey blonde pubic thatch under the thin material of her underwear.

"Don't you think Evanna is lovely? I know you lusted after her."

Bray spread his hands and his dick nodded in agreement.

His cock twitched insanely as he first stared at Emma and then to Evanna's white encased figure.

"Would you like him to fuck you?" Emma asked of her fair haired friend.

"Yes, actually. That would be quite nice. Now we have a deal."

Emma pushed the financier against one wall and the two attractive fillies stood on either side of him. Evanna took his stiff cock and weighed it up.

"He any good?"

"Not too bad." Chirped Emma with a grin.

The blonde stepped out of her panties and handed them to Bray.

"A little memento." She said, removing her bra as she spoke.

Emma slid one hand to the small of Evanna's back, holding her close. Then she moved her other to her pubic area. The blonde cooed in pleasure as her wet sex was probed.

"She's wet enough. Fuck her."

Emma guided Bray up to Evanna's desirable pussy. He easily slid his full length into her as she braced herself against the wall.

As Emma watched up close as he started slowly working his cock in and out of the moaning Evanna.

Emma dipped beside the rutting pair, and as Bray's cock slid in and out of the blonde, her friend licked along his length as he emerged from Evanna's slick box. In addition, Emma licked her friend's pussy, running her tongue around her clit.

"You...two!"

Bray took a step to his left and clamped his mouth around Evanna's right breast. In the same motion, he lifted her nylon sheathed left leg and held it at knee level in the crook of his elbow.

He have her a good shagging for two solid minutes, until Emma pulled his turgid cock from the blonde's gaping pussy, taking it between her moist lips. Bray started to fuck Emma's mouth as if it were a cunt.

Emma pursed her lips as his fat, bloated dick pushed in and out, humming all the time in bliss.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12