All Comments on 'American Boy'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerabout 1 month ago

Awesome! A little quirky but that is great. Toronto has got to be much better than Cleveland, been to both places and it is much better to me. The pop music hall of fame does not add anything but the CN Tower is pretty cool. I like your style I gave it a big 5!! Keep being radical!!

Paiger123Paiger123about 1 month ago

Absolutely LOVE the dialogue! So good 5***( and not too fascist lol)

LitCritLitCritabout 1 month ago

Great character development, with the exception that, for being a really smart guy, Phin is REALLY stupid around wonderful women. Had to scrape some of the frosting off - hey, I'm diabetic, can't take all that sugar - but the story shone through all the saccharine. Good job!

NaughtyChef42NaughtyChef42about 1 month ago

I loved it! Just remember, tear gas is only spicy air, and you have one hell of a spicy imagination! 5 stars 😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautifully written. Thanks a lot. Flynn or Talwar - whatever you prefer being addressed. Comin in a long way from India, may make it more or less special !?

After a long time, seeing 4 or 4.5 pages of buildup to a fantastic ole up and down, interspersed and spiced with great humor. Wow

lAnatomistelAnatomisteabout 1 month ago

"Then again, there weren't a lot of folks from the Middle East back in Ohio. "

Never been to Toledo, have you? Haroubi, Zouhari, Jakoubi are just some of the kids I went to school with, back in the 1950s and '60s.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 1 month ago

That was a hoot to read. Great characters and zippy dialectic. Please add “marxist erotica” to your story tags so I can find some more of it. Wankers of the world, unite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I almost quit about halfway because of the political manifesto BS. You apparently have major issues with U S A. The story minus the political BS is pretty good. It was so distracting that I give it 3 ⭐ instead of 5.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 month ago

Wonderful writing.

It is nice to read something composed in proper English and not just a string of clichés.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice to see you're waving the red flag. Unfortunately in today's Ohio it's the red dunce cap that is most often on display. 5 covfefes!

reader1000reader1000about 1 month ago

I’m 79 with a family but if the next election goes south, so will I. Cold and snow I can’t take and the immigration restrictions make Canada impossible in 2024. But Costa Rica is looking good. And you made it a very believable love story with excellent backstories as well. Well done. And thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Sweet & funny. Thanks for representing ppl of colpur, especially women of colour in your stories. We dont get enough realistic portrayals the way you write us. 5/5

BlastusBlastus29 days ago

Canada as the worker's paradise? Perhaps so. But the weather is warmer in Cuba.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy13 days ago

You do write great stories and this no is exception! I don't know if there is a perfect place to live. As long as you're happy.

5

DrizdartDrizdart9 days ago

To make the anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-exploitation theme a bit more real, Phin ought to have been applying to use his skills at an NGO, developing appeals for co-op formation in lesser developed countries in the global South. Or, perhaps given his spouse's work, applying skills to make the health care system in the province even better.

I really liked the characters. I truly enjoyed the "meet cute" set up and the platonic development of a relationship between people of two very different backgrounds. And the eventual resolution was great -- a natural extension of what had been explained before.

Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

SIMILAR Stories