American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made an excellent choice when you chose our clinic then, ma'am," the surgeon said. "We don't worry about the cost either, as long as you can pay."

He'd smiled thinly, and I kind of wished cock-sucker lips on him, the asshole, and him and my mom were talking the same language.

"Now, liposuction, we'll eliminate the baby-fat here, and here, and here. She does have a lot, you're going to have to keep her on a strict diet afterwards, but first, we really need to trim her down, suck out a few kilos for sure, she is a little chubby, isn't she? Well, we'll tighten her up a lot...there's two or three rolls here on the waist that can go right away. We'll do those while we're doing the eyes."

The asshole was drawing on me with a marker pen.

"...and tighten up that butt of hers. Bubble butts don't suit Asian girls. Maybe it's alright for those fat-ass Kardashians, but tight curvy little butts suit Asian girls much better, and okay, Miss, your butt's not bad, probably your best feature right now, but we can improve it a lot, believe me. I can pretty much guarantee that by the time we're done, you're going to leave a wake of car crashes behind you...."

He'd been right about that, too. I had. It'd been embarrassing until I got used to it. I didn't even look around to see what'd happened now. I could guess as soon as I heard that metallic crunching and the tinkle of broken glass.

"...yes Miss, please roll over. Face up, yes, that's it, don't be shy. I see this ten times a day... and trim down her thighs, of course, suck out that cellulite, but how about the breasts, they sag a bit don't they? Bit small too, don't you think, especially if you have an American husband in mind? She's eighteen, isn't she? Yes? Well, at this age, they are what they are, and they're not going to improve by themselves...yes, we're talking about yours, Miss...."

"Yeah, for sure. Of course we can make her look stunning all round. That's what we do here, Mrs. Foo-Lee. Why do you think there are so many gorgeous South Korean girls? Silicone inserts, not too big, perky and firm, and we can adjust the nipples as well if you like? Hers aren't bad, but we can make them better. Yours too, if you like? Yes? Of course, ma'am, we have a sample tray here with life-like models...these ones? Yes, men find these puffy long ones extremely attractive...I do, myself...I'd stay with the natural coloring though, pink looks a little too artificial on us Asians if you ask me...yes...? A wise decision to get these for yourself as well, Mrs. Foo-Lee. Now, how about tidying up her pussy...Let's take a look, shall we...?"

"Ewwwwwww," I squealed, horrified. "No way are you doing my...."

"Vaginas and labia? Do 'em all the time," the surgeon said, smiling as he clamped my legs onto that chair's leg-rests, and spread them wide. That was, like, just sooooo embarrassing.

"Does she need her hymen fixed too? No? Okay, doesn't matter, she feels a little loose and guys like it tight. We'll do it as part of the vaginal upgrade. Our hymen's are way better than the originals, and we test for tightness and improve things there, so when she gets engaged, her fiancée'll know he popped it...."

He'd chuckled as he'd slipped on the gloves those surgeons and doctors and nurses wear.

"If she has, shall we say, a little accident, we do repairs for returning clients at a fifty percent discount. No-one'll ever know, we guarantee that. Do it as many times as you like for that matter. Nothing to it, it's a quick in and out procedure."

He chuckled, and his finger was doing a quick in and out procedure too, so yeah, the first time I got fingered, like, really well touched up, was by some plastic surgeon in a Seoul clinic. Nothing romantic about that one. And yeah, I was not excited about that one either, but at least he used some lube, because I was in no way excited.

No. I. Was. Not.

"Nnnnnhhhhhhh." I. Was. Not! I had to bite my bottom lip though.

"She has a lovely clitoris, it certainly engorges nicely, very sensitive, we don't need to do anything with that, she's really very responsive...well, certainly no lubrication issues here...oh, very good, Miss Foo-Lee. No, no issues at all."

"Ohhhhhhh." Two fingers. Oh my god? He had two fingers in me there? Why were my hips jerking? Oh god, stop it stop it don't stop it...no no no, don't stop....

"She's definitely a little loosey-goosey though. Do you want her to marry a Chinese-American, or a white American, Mrs. Foo-Lee?"

"Nnnoohhhhh." I couldn't help it, it was just so exciting...humiliating, I meant it was just so humiliating. And embarrassing...What was he doing...Oh my....

"Ohhhhhhhh."

"Chinese-American husband? Well, we really should definitely tighten her up more than just a bit then," he said, feeling around. "She'd be tight enough for a Caucasian cock, they're generally bigger, but for a Chinese-American husband, hmmmmmm." His fingers moved inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Yeah, I couldn't help those noises I was making. They just came out. Why were my hips jerking?

"She's definitely a bit too loosey-goosey for a Chinese cock. Extremely responsive clitoris though, and she lubricates really well. No problem there at all. No real hymen to speak of, though, so we'll tighten her up. Give me a second to make a note to add a new hymen to the list, give her a good one, make sure that first special guy enjoys what he gets. Pretty those labia up while we're at it, go for a more aesthetic presentation...yes, very much like those ones you selected for yourself but these ones are more styled for a teenager...we find the feedback from clients is great on any of these...apparently that look really does something for American men, no ethnic preferences there, everyone likes a tight vagina and this style of labia so it's a safe choice...."

"Ewwwwwww," I squealed. "No way are you tightening my...."

I might as well have been talking to a brick wall. Or my mom. Same difference. My mom had her American Dream, and it was all about me, and didn't I get any say at all?

"Add those to the list thank you, Dr. Kim," my mom said, answering my question for me.

Nope, no say at all.

"Body hair? Underarm hair? Yeah, we can zap all that real good, lasers and a bit of chemo, burn it all off, it'll never come back, and we can lighten her skin at the same time. Yes ma'am, we call this color a whiter shade of pale...yeah, well, it's a light ivory if you want to get into the details, as close to white as we can get most Asian girls without going for the albino look....You just have to make sure she doesn't go all California beach girl and try for a tan, or it'll be a wasted investment."

"...Yes, ma'am, more or less feels like a very very bad case of sunburn, but it's the surgery that causes more pain, although the burns can be fairly painful by themselves. Between the liposuction, inserts and general modifications, we recommend heavy sedation through the initial recovery period, and we can't do all the procedures at one time. They have to be staggered, so there's considerable pain over an extended period that the sedation does deal with effectively. I can assure you the end result is worthwhile, and we do make sure there's no residual addictions before our patients leave...methadone's great for that if it's needed.."

"No way," I said, loudly, but neither of them took any notice at all.

"Yes, ma'am, there's always a risk of cancer with all the chemicals we use, but that's decades off. They'll probably have something to deal with it by the time it's diagnosed, but we do need a full parental waiver just in case we're still in business...yes, we'll get rid of all that pubic hair too, and good riddance, she's got a bit of a bush there. Never been trimmed from the look of it. You mainland Chinese, no sense of the esthetics, but I guess the Revolution and the Party put paid to that...such a shame, but it's good to see Chinese women beginning to take more pride in their appearance, and you certainly made an excellent choice coming to see us...we don't just keep up with the latest trends in body sculpting. We set them...."

He shook his head, eyeing me, and okay, have you ever been strapped in one of those chairs with some suave looking guy in a suit and a white lab coat looking down at your pussy and shaking his head in disapproval?

Oh? You saw "Doc Pervert?" That was a good film wasn't it? Paul really had fun with the script for that one, I even helped because, you know, a little personal experience, and yeah, you're right. I was strapped in a chair like that now you remind me. I guess you make these movies, and then you sort of forget them, because it's a new one every week and I have a few out now...a few? Yeah, we're up to about twenty five now and they just keep selling.

Anyhow, yeah, plastic surgery. I was telling you about that Korean doc looking at my pussy, and I was, like, totally embarrassed...and he and my mom were looking at me and talking as if I wasn't even there.

"...The hair? Yes, once it's gone, it's never coming back, we get the roots, each and every one. She'll be bald as a baby's butt by the time we're done...yes, sign the waiver right there...that's right...and the date...yes, if you can initial and date every page thank you, ma'am...yes, yes, I know it's two hundred pages, but there's a considerable number of items and risks to waive...yes, you can bring it back tomorrow...."

"...and now, let's talk about that thigh gap...she really is too chubby, not enough muscle or muscle tone...she needs to exercise way more. We can recommend a good gym in, where was it, San Francisco? Let me look...yeah, here, load this card. They'll give you a good discount for a personal trainer. She's going to look angelic when she walks out of here, it'd be a real shame to waste the investment by letting that puppy fat come back. How old did you say she was?"

"Eighteen? Absolutely she needs a regular workout routine. I mean, look, we play these kpop clips as examples as well as background. Those girls don't get to look like that by sitting around texting each other on Snapchat. No, they work at it, and your girl here's going to have to put in a little self-discipline, and I know that's hard for spoiled Chinese brats from one-child families which is why we recommend a personal trainer that doesn't take any nonsense."

"Yes, we do get a kickback from referrals, but the trainers we recommend are good at what they do. We pick them personally, we work with a select customer base who deserve the very best."

"Mom!" I'd squealed, but my mom wasn't listening.

"Of course, Mrs. Foo-Lee," Dr. Kim said. "I'll have my personal assistant set up an appointment for when you arrive in...where was it, San Francisco? Just let my assistant know your arrival date and where you'll be staying."

I won't say anything about the next four weeks, because I really don't want to remember. Let's just say it was long and painful, and thank goodness for heavy sedation. Morphine really is wonderful stuff.

* * *

So yeah, when I arrived in San Francisco, just in time to give me a few weeks to get used to everything before I started that final year of high school, I looked like an American's vision of an Asian wet dream, or at least, a Seoul plastic surgeon's vision of what an American would think an Asian wet dream looks like, and those Seoul surgeons have a lot of experience with Korean-American and Hong Kong and Japanese princesses who want to look like an American's vision of an Asian wet dream, believe me, because there were a couple of dozen of them being done at the same time as me, and that Korean dude really was magic. We all looked stunning by the time he'd finished, and not one of us looked the same.

The guy was an artist.

My mom looked pretty hot too, although not as hot as me. She looked way younger as well. Like, if you hadn't told me, I'd have said she looked the same age as some of my friends' older sisters who were at university. Her boobs were nice too. Not as big as mine, but nice. Doctor Kim was totally an artist, and he was pretty generous with the morphine too, and in the end, I sweated a bit as it worked its way out, but I didn't need the methadone.

I did wonder what my dad would say when he saw mom, though.

Anyhow, afterwards, I'd sort of do a double-take every time I saw myself in the mirror, because it wasn't me looking back. It was this sort of vision of an Asian angel, and I'd blink, and that angel in the mirror would blink. I'd smile, and that angel would smile. I'd lick my lips, and every guy within about a hundred feet would start to hyperventilate, and when I moved too fast and my new boobs quivered, because now, well, they were a lot bigger, and so were those nipples...anyhow, those boobs, they quivered rather than bounced and jiggled and flopped like they used to, and I was kinda worried they'd pumped them up too high, the way you do a tire, and what happened if there was a puncture?

Would my boobs explode?

Dr. Kim had laughed when I asked, but aaiyaahh! I tell you, I lost sleep for a while over that one, but at least mom hadn't gone for the oversize ones. I thought a couple of those Japanese-American princesses would overbalance and face-plant, their boobs were so big. Did you even get bras that could handle things that size?

But yeah, it turns out you could. Sexy bras, too.

I had to get used to my own new bra size as well, because they were a lot bigger than they used to be. It took me a while to get used to those new curves too, let me tell you, because when Dr. Kim had said total body makeover, he'd really meant it. I don't think any of my old friends would have recognized me. I didn't, the first time I looked in the mirror after all the bandages and dressings came off.

It was like I was looking at a stranger. A beautiful stranger, but it was like I was in her body, and it wasn't really mine.

After I got over the shock, which the morphine really helped with, I did buy a few new bras. Quite a few. And lingerie. Lots of lingerie. And clothes. I had to, because all my old clothes were way too baggy below the waist, and too tight above. My mom insisted, and, you know, Korean fashions. Really hot, and the clothes suited me, and I couldn't believe how hot I looked, and mom paid for everything I wanted, as well as everything she wanted too, and it didn't matter how outrageously priced it was.

I mean, I bought some of those clothes just to see if she'd say anything. Lingerie too, outrageous lingerie too, but she never did. She sort of looked, and bought some for herself too. After I got used to how good those clothes looked on me now, I did get a little carried away with my shopping, but she never blinked an eyelid. I'd never realized before how hot my mom looked, and I did sort of wonder why dad bothered with his girlfriends when he had mom.

Anyhow, yeah, Asian wet dream, and guys would sort of hunch over and carry their bags in front, and once, when I dropped something in the street and bent over to pick it up and my skirt was a bit short, because all my skirts were, now, there was this car crash right behind me, and guys walking behind me kept walking into parking meters and poles and bike stands. You name it, they walked into it, and it was totally embarrassing. I mean, it was only legs and a butt for goodness sake. Or boobs and a face, if you were walking towards me, and there were pedestrian collisions all around me.

That was in Seoul, where guys were used to Chinese and Japanese and American-Asian girls, as well as local girls, coming out of these clinics looking like a guy's wet dream. Guess I looked like a Korean guy's wet dream as well, and that was a few weeks before I got to San Francisco. It was way worse in San Francisco. That surgeon had been right. I Ieft a trail of car crashes and guys getting crunched by revolving doors and walking into walls and poles and standing on homeless people in my wake.

It really was embarrassing, but what could you do?

That wasn't the only problem I had, though.

"Aaiyahh!" Mom said, panicking.

You want to know why?

* * *

It was about a week before high school was due to start, and we were in our new condo apartment that'd cost dad about a zillion bucks and everything, but he hadn't worried about that. He'd flown in two days after mom called to say she'd found a nice little apartment, only three thousand square feet, just enough room for us, taken a look at it, handed over the money to mom, taken a look at mom, and changed his ticket to stay for a week because he did like the way mom looked.

Mom was smiling non-stop every morning, and I barely saw them all week. It was hard to sleep though. Turned out those interior walls weren't as soundproof as our apartment back in Guangdong, and it sure sounded like my mom was enjoying whatever my dad was doing to her, which I didn't want to think about, because they were my mom and dad.

I loved our new home though. I'd had a personal trainer coming in to the hotel every day after we arrived. After we moved into the new apartment, my trainer came over, and when I'd started working out there, the condo gym had been barely used, but after a month it was packed every morning while I went through my routine, and the trainer only came once a week by then, because I was totally motivated. I liked the way I looked now. I liked the way guys looked at me, and I was starting to get used to the new me, although I did find my new boobs a bit disconcerting.

I was still getting used to their size.

I never had any problem getting to use anything in that gym, even after it was really popular, and I couldn't work out why. But it didn't matter, because as soon as I looked at, like, an exercycle or the weight bench or something, the guy on it would hop right off, and they all wanted to help me train. Actually, I kind of liked it, because I couldn't figure out how to use all that equipment when my trainer wasn't with me, and all those guys were so polite and helpful and they were always happy to show me.

I did sort of wonder if guys were all so big there though, because every single one of them was and that wasn't something I'd ever realized before. I'd never really looked before, I'd never been that interested in guys to be honest, but I did know that bulge was an erection. It seemed like it must be awkward to work out with an erection but they all seemed used to it, so I figured it was just something guys were used to doing.

I did feel sorry for the guy who'd been watching me running on the treadmill though. I mean, I was wearing a sports bra, and believe me, I needed one now. A good one, with a lot of support. Him, he needed a blindfold, because his head was moving in rhythm, and not with his running, and no guess as to what he was synchronized with, and he lost it with his feet, and flew off his own treadmill, and crashed into the glass wall behind him, and security had to get an ambulance.

Of course I ran to help him, and I sort of knelt there next to him a bit helplessly. Everyone else seemed to know what to do, so I just held his hand in both of mine, and smiled down at him, even though his nose was really flat and there was blood everywhere, and there was that big bulge in his shorts and then he must have, you know, been in so much pain that he wet himself, because he looked at me and he groaned and shuddered, and the front of his shorts got all wet, and he clutched at my hands really hard.

I was so worried for him, because I knew he'd fallen off that treadmill because he was looking at me, and I did feel bad about that, but everyone else told me not to worry, he'd be fine. And he was. He was back in the gym three days later with his nose taped up, so that was a relief, and when I smiled at him, he turned bright red and looked totally flustered. I was actually worried he might fall off again. Thank goodness he didn't.