American Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I wanted to take a shower!" I whined.

"OK, that's enough, Oliver. You can shower with me."

"No-no-no! That's not what I meant!" But my mom grabbed my waistband and marched us up the stairs into the bathroom.

Inside the pink and yellow tile bathroom, I stood nervously as my mom undressed and pulled off her cum stained nightie into the hamper.

"Get those clothes off, Oliver!"

I obediently pulled off my stinky t-shirt and sweatpants and socks. My mom had started the shower and I couldn't help myself but to stare at her full body, giant breasts with giant pancake nipples, a big rear end that was already dimpling. She waved for me to join her in the shower stall, a snug fit. She handed me a bottle of body wash. "Do me, Oliver. I'll do you."

My mom was soon sudsy beneath my hands. I was already taller than her, almost 5'10. She turned around and around in the shower stall, making sure her breasts pushed against my skinny chest. Then it was her turn with the bodywash. She pushed me against the shower stall wall as she rubbed me down.

"I used to wash you when you were a baby, Oliver!" She giggled.

I said nothing as her soapy hands rubbed my butt cheeks and then fingered my ass. She then reached around to confirm I was rock hard again. She put a lot of body wash there to get every bit of Jenny's scent off me.

"Give me that dick, Oliver." She whispered into my back.

"Mom?"

"I made you. I gave birth to you. It's mine."

I turned around to face her. She pushed her heavy breasts against me and with the help of more body wash, rubbed my front down. As she did knee bends, my dick would be wedged between her mom breasts. She would hold them together to squeeze me between her. When she was down on me at crotch level, she licked and sucked my boner.

I didn't want to put my hands on my mother's head. I stood back straight against the wall, looking down occasionally to see my organ disappear in her hungry mouth. I was going to cum soon, I knew it.

There was a knock at the door, "Everything ok?" It was my dad.

"Everything's fine, Greg. I'm giving Oliver a bath."

"Oh, good. Let me talk to him while you do that." My dad stepped into the bathroom and sat on the laundry hamper. "What's going on? Is Oliver erect again?"

"I told you, Greg! We raised an animal! Constantly horny!"

My dad shook his head. "So let's talk about consent and permission." He began to drone as he watched us through the shower stall. My mom decided to make me face the wall as she soaped every inch of me.

"Say!" my dad smiled, "Oliver is still rock hard. Lucky teenager!"

"Don't encourage him, Greg!" my mom snapped.

"Give him a break, dear. He's 19 years old, he lives in a dorm. He probably doesn't have too many places for relief. He doesn't even have a bed here at home. We should be more understanding."

"Are you kidding, Greg? More understanding? You think we should be more understanding? FINE!" My mom poured more bodywash into the palm of her hand and started jacking me off.

"Whoa, what are you doing, dear?"

"I'm helping our son out. You think we should be more understand? I'm being more understanding!"

I faced the corner of the stall as hot water sprayed over us and my mom jacked me off. She did things with her fingers that drove me wild - it was less a handjob and more that I was fucking between her fingers.

"Is that understanding enough, Greg? Or would you like me to do more?"

"Cmon dear, you don't have to do anything like this."

"No, I'm ready, Greg! You think we need to be more understanding? How about this?" My mom spun me around. Then with one deft motion, she backed into me, slipping my erection into her vagina that was hot under the shower spray if not as tight as Jenny's. My mom grinded up against me. With the hot water spray and the jacking and lubing from the body wash, I was very close to cumming. I held her hips and whimpered, looking at my dad through the shower stall.

"Happy, Greg? I'm fucking our son for you. Because you want me to be MORE UNDERSTANDING!"

"Omg, dear. That's too much..." My father's words faltered. He was staring at this scene in front of him, me humping mom from the rear. I reached forward to cup my mom's heavy breasts. As if it was a signal, she backed hard against me and reached between us to pull on my balls.

"Mom..." I fell forward on her back. I could feel my ass cheeks flexing as I emptied my load in her. Then, to my surprise, I felt my mother's vagina tighten on me, like a hungry mouth.

My mom had a huge smile on her face as she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her and kissed my dad. She whispered in his ear, "Want to fool around? It would be so hot for you to cum in me now, put your load in with Oliver's."

"Shit..." my dad - who never swore - eagerly escorted her out the bathroom.

I stood in the shower for a while, soaping myself down. Wondering if what happened was real tonight. Did my mom just fuck me in the shower in front of my dad?

I wrapped myself with a towel and went back downstairs. I couldn't wait for my next visit home.

12