American Gigolo in Tokyo

Story Info
A trip to Tokyo turns into a breeding trip.
3.3k words
4.19
30.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago I was stationed just outside of Tokyo, Japan for a few years. A couple of years ago I went back for a two week vacation to visit and travel to the parts of the country I didn't get to see when I was there before. What happened to me while I was there was terrifying, bazaar and completely amazing all at the same time.

I flew into Tokyo and once I had all my bags, grabbed a cab and went to my hotel. I was going to meet an old Japanese friend later that evening. As the cab got close to the hotel, we crossed an intersection when we were hit broadside by a car that had run the red light. The car hit us right in the back passenger door and the only thing that probably saved me was that I was sitting on the other side of the cab. We were hit so hard that I was knocked unconscious.

As it turned out, my friend, Kiko, was standing outside the hotel on the corner and saw us get hit, obviously not knowing I was the passenger in the cab. When I finally came to, I was told that she ran to the car and helped pull me out of that smashed cab and made sure I was alive and breathing. She stayed with me and watched over me till the ambulance came and took me to the hospital. From what I was told, I was taken to the ER at the Japanese hospital and amazingly had no serious injuries, but had suffered a mild concussion due to hitting my head on the car door frame or something like that. I have no memory of it at all.

I was released from the hospital, but was told I could not travel for four weeks and needed someone to watch over me in case complications developed. Kiko told the doctors that she had some friends who would look after me and make sure that I followed their directions. Then she drove me to this apartment complex that was very modern and consisted of about thirty apartments, six on each floor. Kiko helped me to the elevator and we went up to the top floor. We went to the apartment at the far end of the hall and Kinko knocked on the door. This absolute beautiful Japanese woman, Rin was her name, who was about thirty years old, I'd guess, opened the door and told us to come in. She greeted me, but I was too out of it to respond.

Kiko later told me this particular apartment complex is only for professional career women. All the women who live there are single and have very good professional careers with top Japanese companies. They had no boy friends or husbands. Kiko and Rin helped me to the spare bedroom and then helped me lay down in bed. I was very tired and within minutes fell into a deep sleep. That very night is when the bazaar things started to happen, but it was very vague and cloudy in my head.

Starting that very first night, I had these very vivid dreams that seemed extremely real. So real that I started to believe they were in actuality really happening, but I was so out of it I wasn't actually coherent enough to understand what was a dream and what was real. In the first dream I woke up because it felt like I was being shaken and/or bounced around a lot. I swear to you I saw a naked Japanese woman on top of me riding my cock, but I also knew that was impossible. As real as it felt and seemed, I just assumed it must be a very sexual dream. Come on! No strange Japanese woman would just get naked and randomly have sex with me when I was basically unconscious. That would be considered rape.

When I woke up the next morning I just remembered tiny bits and pieces and that's why I can't give you more detail here and why I believed it was all a dream and not real. My recollections are more like quick flashbacks, just a very quick snippet in time. Obviously, it was very confusing to me. Please understand, time was nonexistent to me at this point. I have no idea over what timeframe all these dreams happened, but it seemed to me that I was having one every night. Although I could never see the women's faces or if I could, I couldn't remember them.

On another occasion, my dream flashback showed me waking up to a strange Japanese lady with my whole cock in her mouth, but it was a different lady than the first one. I actually felt my cock exploded in her mouth and then passed out again. Again, I had no idea if it was real or dream, but it sure felt real. Another time I woke up, but couldn't see anything. However, I felt something very smooth and VERY wet on my face and it was moving back and forth and after some time I felt this big gush of fluid all over my face and in my mouth and then I passed out again. Because this was happening to me on a nightly basis, I knew it all had to be dreams, but they sure felt, tasted and seemed very real.

This continued each night, but I have no clue as to how long that timeframe was. I remember it being very frustrating to me in my mind. I wanted so desperately to put all these pieces of the puzzle together, because there was no sense to any of it. It really was just a blur to me and even my pain meds may have played a part in all of it. After a while, I believe a few days, the fogginess in my head faded away and I was becoming more cognizant of my surroundings and what was going on. Although, I still had some times that were a blur to me.

I remember one night, though I'm not sure which night, it was pitch black in my room, when I heard someone, I have no clue who, come into my room, get under the covers with me, pull my underwear down and mount me. I was still too weak to do anything, but she rode me good and hard till I exploded very deep inside her and then she kissed me hard, got off me and left. It really was that quick, but this time I knew it was real. I knew because I was actually awake. However, only moments after she left another woman came in and mounted me, but she rode me long and slowly. I don't know how long she rode me, but in that timeframe I erupted deep inside her three times. She literally milked me dry and when she was done, she collapsed on top of me and shoved her tongue down my throat and tongue fucked my mouth for what seemed like ten to fifteen minutes. Once she dismounted, it felt like just a few minutes later I was fucked again. Only this time it felt exactly like the second woman who had just left and she fucked me so good I exploded deep inside her three more time. Like before, when she was done, she tongue fucked my mouth again. I'm telling you it was all beyond bazaar, but amazing at the same time.

Over the next couple of days I found out that a week had actually passed. It was all a blur to me, but I was much better and was able to sit up in bed and feed myself and take showers again. Although I couldn't stand for very long because I'd quickly tire. Kiko came to see me at least every other day, but one day Kiko came to see me and I told her that I was having very strange flashbacks and she just told me it was common for concussion victims to have dreams, nightmares and flashbacks and some may be very sexual in nature. I just kind of took what she said as a possibility, but something about it just didn't make sense to me. My gut told me something was going on.

That night I heard someone come into my room and I woke up, for real. I made sure to lay very still, but it was so dark I couldn't see who it was. Like before, the person came and got in bed with me and I immediately felt her naked body against mine. Like the other times, she pulled my underwear down and mounted me. It was then that I notice my cock was blue steel hard and then I felt it slide into the depths of the woman. Holy fuck did she feel amazing. Very tight and VERY wet. She moaned all the way down my shaft and then commenced to fuck me hard and fast. Within minutes I blew a huge load into her depths and she exploded all over my cock and collapsed on top of me. Then she kissed me deep, dismounted and left. I had to wonder if it was Rin who had been doing this to me, but I had no clue. It happened again three more times that night and two of the times was the woman who went slow and long. I wound up exploding deep inside her tight cunt six times. She was very skilled and milking every ounce of cum out of my cock.

The constant in all of this was that whoever, whether it be one or multiple women, that was fucking me had pussies that were bald, very tight and VERY wet. I mean my cock easily slid into the depths of all their tight pussies. They fucked me with expert technique and were able to make me empty every single ounce of my cum deep inside their amazing pussies. The feeling was absolute ecstasy, but I still found it a little disturbing that a strange woman, or women were basically raping me at will.

As I began the second week I was probably about 60% back to normal. I still found myself getting tired fairly quickly, but mentally I was pretty close to being back to normal. The doctors stated that I had to stay in bed for at least one more week and then they'd make a followup visit and decide the next step. With me having more of my strength back, I decided I was going to find out what was going on. Rin's daily schedule was her going into work for about four hours and then come home and work from home, so she could watch after me. While she was gone, I did some exploring around her apartment. Frustration was sitting in because I didn't know what to do to find out who was fucking me at night. I was desperate and then I saw a black sharpie on the table. As lame as it sounds, I decided that I'd use the marker to put a small mark somewhere on their face and only I would notice it and know that woman had fucked me. Hey! It's all I could come up with under the circumstances.

That night, three women came to my bedroom and fucked me four times, one being the slow and long woman, and after they came and collapsed on top of me, I put a small black dot right by their right ear. It was noticeable only if you knew what you were looking for. When I woke up the next morning, I went to have breakfast with Rin and Kiko and there by Kiko's ear were two black marks. Kiko was the slow and long woman that I had dumped loads of cum into and had tongue fucked my mouth. I was speechless kind of froze for a moment, to the point that Kiko asked me if everything was ok. I told her yes. I never said anything because I hadn't completed my investigation.

After Rin got home at noon and we ate lunch, we would sometimes go outside her front door and just kind of hang out and chat and look at the site of Tokyo. I quickly found out that all the women in the building had become very close friends and were always visiting each others apartments. This particular night, five women came up to our floor to visit other women and two of them had black dots.

One, who I found out was Haruka, was a very attractive woman with a little extra padding, but with big jugs, easily DDs. The kind you want to spend all day sucking on and playing with and yes, fucking. As she walked by I glanced her way and she shyly, almost with embarrassment, smiled and bowed to me. I bowed back and said hello in Japanese. Once she passed me I got a good look at her ass and it was made for fucking. I wanted to etch her body into my mind to help me imagine what it would feel like to run my hands all over her naked body. My hope was, of course, that if she came to fuck me again I would be able to recognize that it was actually her fucking my cock by the feel of her body. Only time would tell if my idea would work.

The other woman who walked by us with a dot was Fumiko. She was very pretty and had a nice shapely body, not fit but no extra padding either. Her tits were probably C cup size and she was very friendly and said hi and I said hi back. When I looked her in the eyes I saw a very horny sexual animal. My gut told me that she was probably one that rode me really hard and fast and quite probably the one who sat on my face. I was betting on her being a closet slut and really hoped I was right.

I was concerned about that night and decided I needed a different color of marker. I found several in a drawer and pulled out the blue one. It was going to be interesting to see if any women had a black and a blue dot by their ear. Sure enough, four, actually three, more women came and fucked me that night and I dumped huge loads in all of them. The next day I actually got to meet all three of the women with blue dots and none of them had a black dot, except for Kiko. She had two black and two blue dots on her, but I was now a little scared. Just how many women had I fucked and dumped loads of cum into and why was my friend fucking me multiple times? My count was up to five women so far and Rin still didn't have a mark, but clearly she had to be in on whatever was going on. Little did I know then how that number was going to greatly increase.

The next night two more women came and fucked me and this time I had a red marker. The next morning I woke up and had breakfast. I was shocked to see two red dots beside Rin's ear. This was Rin's first time fucking me, but she was amazing. Kiko also had two red dots. She was fucking me on a nightly basis, but she acted totally innocent all through breakfast. That day I just happened to meet Maiko who was just average in looks, but had a body that was made for fucking. She was very fit, with only B size tits, had four dots, and something told me she could fuck your cock right off your body. There was one woman who fucked me like no other woman. Her pussy literally massaged my cock and made me cum harder that all the other woman. It had to be Kiko, my old friend.

As I got ready for bed, a horrible thought came to me that scared the fucking shit out of me. What if none of these women were on the pill? What if they were all fertile and I had actually fucked them ALL pregnant? "OH FUCK" was the only thought that came to mind. The next night three more women came to fuck me and I used a green marker to mark them. I was shocked to see two green dots on Rin and Kiko the next morning. Both of them had clearly come back for seconds last night. But I found the third green dot on Maiko. Only one of the three women rode my hard and fast and that had to be Maiko. I dumped a huge load into her tight wet pussy.

Over the next week I was getting fuck five times a night. Run and Kiko were fucking me twice each night and then a third woman was fucking me once. At the end of the second week I had fucked twelve different women and dumped huge loads of cum in all of them. I'm telling you that if these women were not on the pill, there was going to be a baby boom in this building in nine months and all the babies were going to be mine. There was no way possible for Rin and Kiko to not me pregnant with as much cum as I had shot deep inside them. To be honest, at this point I didn't even care.

The doctor came back to see me at the end of two weeks and told Rin, Kiko and I that I was about 70% healed inside and that he would do one more check at the end of three weeks, but expected me to be able to go back home at that point. When he said that, I saw fear on Rin's and Kiko's face. I had no idea what that meant, but I was sure I was going to find out. The doctor left and both Rin and Kiko told me they had to go to, but would be right back.

For the next week, after I took my meds before bed, I felt like I did on day one. Everything was a blur again and I didn't know what was real and what was a dream. In my head it was clear to me that Rin and/or Kiko had given me something extra with my prescription meds. I was just alert enough to realize that I was being fucked by four to five women each night. This meant that by the end of the third week I would have potentially fucked every single woman in that building and even more so fucked each of them pregnant.

At the end of the third week the doctor released me to go home. Rin and Kiko drove me to the airport and right before I boarded the plane they both kissed me deep and hard and thanked me for everything I had done for the women living in the building. They stated I had made their dreams come true. I slowly walked to my seat on the plane realizing I had just made thirty babies in three weeks. That's got to be some kind of world record, but one I definitely did not want publicized.

I could never get what happened out of my mind and so I tried to keep up on Japanese news. Sure enough, around nine months later there was a news report from Japan about thirty women, living in the same building, all having babies all around the same time, many on the same day. Together they had sixteen girls and fourteen boys. Not too long after that I received an email from Rin and Kiko asking me to come back for a visit during the next year. I immediately started looking at my calendar to see when I could go back and visit.