American Gigolo in Tokyo Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my American Gigolo in Tokyo story...
3.5k words
3.8
11.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last chapter I had come home from Japan, having impregnated thirty Japanese women, not of my own accord. Due to an accident, that now I truly believe now was not accidental at all, had me laid up in bed for almost two months. I had been given drugs that incapacitated me so thirty women could use me and my cock as an insemination machine to get themselves pregnant...and it worked. It still blows my mind to know I have thirty children out there that I will probably never ever know. It's been ten months now and I still am very unsettled by the whole ordeal.

To this day I still have periodic dreams/nightmares from my ordeal in Tokyo. There are dreams of the thirty women all lined up naked, taking turns on my cock till I dump a load of cum deep inside them and this happening every single day. That part made my cock very hard, but then I'd have a dream of them showing me all of our babies and taking them away and that is overwhelming and in a way scary to me. I was really having a difficult time coming to grips with it all. I was thrust back to the past by a call at 10:00 pm one Friday night.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mike! It's Kiko."

"Who?"

"Kiko! In Tokyo!"

"Oh, wow! Kiko. What do you want?"

"You don't seem very happy to hear my voice."

"What makes you think that? It's not like you almost killed me, kidnapped me and then forced me to impregnate thirty Japanese women...including yourself!"

"Do you really believe I'd do that to a close friend like you Mike?


"Convince me otherwise! Do NOT lie to me either! You have thirty-seconds before I hang up on you."

"OK! OK! I did do that, but only because we couldn't get pregnant by any man from Japan. If we did, they would have owned us, basically just like slaves."

"Um! Slavery is illegal in today's world, Kiko!"

"Not in Japan! Many people believe so, but it's alive and well in Japan. It's a traditional society thing here and a very long story. Although it's gradually changing, tradition still dictates that a man owns his wife. I chose you because you truly and honestly were the kind of man I wanted to get me pregnant. I sincerely wanted to have a baby by you Mike."

"So you just decided to let all your friends rape me and get pregnant by me too?"

"I had to Mike! If I only allowed myself to get pregnant by you, I would have suffered extremely severe consequences, including have our baby taken away from me. I had no choice Mike! Our baby is absolutely beautiful. Her name is Kako."

I was silent for a bit.

"Mike! I can't imagine how hard this is for you and I honestly never meant to hurt you. I just didn't know of any other way and you living in the U.S. made it better for all of us because you were so far away."

"You mean, so I wouldn't be in my child's, NO, my children's lives?"

"It had to be that way, but I'm calling to make it up to you."

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to hear this. How?"

"Three of the women here are going to come visit you every two weeks, starting in two weeks. They will stay at your place and each of them will be bringing your child with them, so you can see them and get to know them."

"What do you mean?"

"The three women will live with you for the two weeks and you will impregnate them again."

"WHAT THE HELL KIKO!"

"MIKE! Do you want it released to the American media that you came to Tokyo and raped thirty women pregnant? I don't think so! DNA tests would put you in prison a very long time. Your life would be completely destroyed as you know it."

"You wouldn't fucking dare, you cunt bitch whore!"

"Try me Mike! Don't forget that accidents happen...all the time."

"You cunt whore!"

"Good! You understand! Rin and I will be the last two to come see you and I'll have a surprise for you. If you get all thirty of us pregnant again, you'll receive $500,000 in payment for your services, plus one more gift that I will only tell you when I see you. It's in your best interest to accomplish the task Mike."

"And if I don't?"

"You don't even want to know. Like I said, accidents happen all the time."

"So you didn't call me to ask me, you called to tell me I have to do this."

"We understand each other then. Haruka, Fumiko and Maiko will arrive in two weeks. They will all sleep in your bed with you and you will have sex with them whenever they want. To help you with the associated cost, I will send you $100,000 as a down payment of the total payment. Do NOT let me down Mike. I'm counting on you. We'll talk soon."

Kiko hung up. What was funny was the very next day there was a knock on my door and it was a furniture company delivering a very expensive over size king bed with all the trimmings. It was beautiful and made for four people. They set it up in my bedroom and hauled away the old bed. She even included six very expensive sheet sets and two comforters with the bed. My bank called me that afternoon to tell me $100K had been transferred into my account. Then it dawned on me. I had just become and real American Gigolo and I was bought and paid for in full. What Kiko doesn't know is that I have my own bag of tricks that will flip things to my advantage.

I called a good friend who has his own business installing alarms and stuff and asked him to come over. He came over later a few hours later and designed a complete custom HD camera and voice monitoring system for inside and outside my house. He put five mini HD hidden cameras in every single room in my house. Each camera has zoom capability as well. This makes it possible to record very sharp videos and digital sound in every room and I have full control. He also placed several around my back yard and pool area. My friend also showed me how to bug their phones so I can record all of their conversations. I am going to own Kiko when this is all done. I spent the next week accumulating some "tools" that would help me completely nuke Kiko's world when she gets here.

Kiko called me early the day before the women were to arrive, basically to make sure I understood what my "job" was and to remind me the consequences of failure. I had the whole house ready and couldn't wait for the women to get here. The next day at about noon the doorbell range and sure enough there stood Haruka, Fumiko and Maiko with my babies in their arms. I had set up one bedroom, right next to mine, for the babies. We reunited and chatted for about an hour and then they put the babies down for a nap. I offered them alcoholic drinks and they all said yes, so I went to the kitchen and made "special" drinks for them. They thought the drinks were pure ecstasy, but little did they know the special ingredient I put in their drinks.

After about two hours they had all downed about four drinks each and they were all feeling the effects. I started touching, feeling, rubbing and kissing each of them and they were allowing me to do whatever I wanted. If you remember, Maiko has huge tits and fucks like a wild animal, so I talked Haruka and Fumiko into stripping her blouse and bra off and milking her huge tits. It didn't take long for them to all get naked and start squirting milk all over each other.

Of course my cock became hard as steel and I systematically grabbed each of them and fucked them one by one filling their pussies full of cum. After I had fucked them all, all three of them got on their knees and took turns sucking and licking my dripping wet cock and balls. That made me so horny I grabbed each of their heads, again one by one, and fucked their throats until I exploded down their throats. All three of them swallowed my whole load with a big smile on their face. The fuck fest was in full swing.

Every hour, we'd do a quick check on the babies and at one point it was time to feed them. As they breast fed our babies, they all offered me their other tit and I took pleasure in sucking them all dry. Fuck did their milk taste good. Again I was horny as hell and I had them lay on my bed, one at a time, and I fucked them scissor style while they breast fed our babies. Within the first four hours they were there, I had dumped a huge load in each of their cunts and another one down their throats. I had no clue how I was going to keep up this pace for two weeks, but I wasn't going to worry about that right now.

I made sure they all drank a glass of my "special" drink every hour to keep them under the influence. Just in the first few hours they were here I had tons of video of them doing some crazing and nasty things to each other. While they were doing all this stuff to each other, I took turns grabbing one of them and fucking the hell out of them till I dumped a huge load in them and then I'd go grab one of the others and do the same. These three sluts were so fucking horny I drilled them nonstop till 10:00 pm. Even when we ate dinner, they would take turns sitting on my cock at the dining table and making me cum inside their cunts while they ate.

We went to bed and fucked into the early morning hours and when they woke up, they didn't remember a single thing that happened the night before. My drink worked perfectly and I had a whole lot more of that and planned on using every single ounce on them. We ate breakfast, which included my very special orange juice drink, and took care of the babies while it was kicking in. Shortly after we got all the babies settle, the drink kicked in and the girls had started playing with each other again. I took turns ripping their clothes off and fucking their brains out.

At one point I was ramming Maiko's cunt hole while Fumiko was sitting on her face fucking her face with her sloppy wet pussy. Fumiko soon exploded all over Maiko's face and as she rolled off, Haruka immediately mounted Maiko's face. It didn't take long for me to dump a load deep inside Maiko and as soon as I did Haruka exploded all over her face. Haruka slid off Maiko's face which was now completely covered with pussy juice. Fumiko and Haruka immediately started licking Maiko's face.

All day long I took turns basically raping the girls one after the other. I raped them all over the house and before we went to bed I raped them in the pool, the hot tub and the back yard. About 10:00 pm we went to bed and I raped each of them two more times before going to sleep. I had fucked each of them about ten times that day. That's what you do when you have three naked sluts living with you. You fuck them...all day long...repeatedly. The best part of all of this is the fact that it was ALL caught on video and I was going to use it to blackmail the fuck out of Kiko.

I actually do like Maiko, Fumiko and Haruka. During my time in Tokyo, I spent more time with them, other than Rin who I truly fell in love with, than any of the other women. Rin was beyond kind to me and I have a special gift for her, if she'll accept it. It will completely and utterly piss Kiko off, but Kiko is going to regret ever forcing me to be used as a breeder to all the women in her apartment building. I have a military buddy, who is currently stationed in Japan, conducting some intel work for me and once I get all the intel I want, Kiko will regret the day she was born.

At the end of the two week period, I took the girls to the airport. That morning we had breakfast, I fucked each of them three times each, so their pussies were completely full of my cum and they got on the plane not even realizing our babies were still at my house, with a sitter of course. I gave them a letter to read on the plane when they are about half way home. The letter states that I kept my babies and will raise them here in the states. If they tell Kiko about anything, I will know it and they will never ever see their babies again. If they follow my rules, they will see out babies again soon and I will have a very nice surprise for them.

Every two weeks three more women came to live with me. The problem is that because I was drugged most of the time I was in Tokyo, I honestly don't remember any of the other women. I really don't. I know that sounds crazy, but as I said before, I was drugged and used as a breeding machine for all the women in the apartment building. For the most part it was all a blur to me. So when the other women arrived I had absolutely no connection with them whatsoever. Therefore, I just drugged them, raped them repeatedly for two weeks and sent them home. Again, all of it was caught on video. It went the same way for the other groups of women.

Finally, it was Kiko's and Rin's turn to come over. Boy did I have a surprise for Kiko. They arrived early Monday morning and caught a taxi to my house. As soon as they arrived at my house, I prepared brunch for them, which included my special drink for Kiko, but not Rin. Remember, I have something special for Rin and I pray she accepts my gift. As we ate brunch, Kiko and I chatted.

"So Mike, did you enjoy getting to see all of your babies? You make really good babies, I must say. Especially you and Rin! That is one beautiful baby girl."

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much and Rin and I really do make beautiful babies. I can't wait to make more babies with her."

"Well, of course you and I make beautiful babies too."

"Sure, but I'm taking my baby away from you and you'll never have another baby from me again."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MIKE!! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME AS MANY BABIES AS I TELL YOU TOO! I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CRYSTAL CLEAR ON THE PHONE!"

I looked over at Rin and she had this look of total shock and embarrassment on her face. I gently grabbed her hand and told her it's ok and not to worry about anything.

"Kiko! Right now you have a drug running through your body that is going to make you pass out any minute now and you when you wake up you will be under the influence of the drug which will make you willing to do anything I say. You'll be on this drug until you get back home in Tokyo. Upon reaching home you will be instructed to watch a video I will be sending with you. This video will consist of all the women and their sexual encounters while here with me. It will also include personal interviews with each women, in which they tell the whole story of how you masterminded this whole plan to use me as a breeder for all of them and that you forced them to have sex and ultimately get pregnant by me instead of Japanese men."

Kiko was visibly pissed off! She tried to get up, but as she did, she just fell back down on the floor.

"OH FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS MIKE!"

"Before you pass out, I want you to hear my gift to Rin. Rin! I have fallen in love with you and I want to make many more babies with you, if you would also like to."

"I love you too Mike! I quickly fell in love with you when you were living with me. I would love to make many more babies with you!"

"Then will you stay here with me and become my wife?"

"OH YES!! I WOULD LOVE TOO! THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY MIKE!"

"OH HELL NO YOU DON'T!! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCK SLUT YOU BITCH! I ONLY PRETENDED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!"

Rin started crying, so I grabbed her and held her tight, telling her everything would be ok and that I would take care of her. Then I got up and went over to Kiko, tore her clothes off and grabbed one of her big tits as hard as I could and drug her to the spare bedroom by her tit. She was screaming in pain the whole way. When we got in the spare bedroom, I picked her up by both tits and threw her on the bed, spread her legs and punched her as hard as I possibly could right in the cunt. She let out a scream of pain and then passed out. I punched her in the cunt five more times and then went back into the dining room with Rin.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear all that Rin. Kiko is clearly not a nice person and my intel shows that she actually works for the Samurai and is planning to take all the babies from all of you and basically make them his slaves. I wish I was lying to you, but I'm really not. I sincerely love you Rin and want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will! I love you very much Mike! I'm sorry for what Kiko has put you through. What are you going to do to her?"

"I'm sending a copy of the video to the Samurai with a warning that if anything whatsoever happens to my babies, I will send a full squad of special ops and navy seals to take him and his whole family out. He may not believe me, but he won't want to find out if I'm lying or not."

Rin and I made love all day long every single day for those two weeks. We wanted to make sure she was pregnant with my second baby. As for Kiko, she was in a drug induced haze for the two weeks and I periodically went into the room where she slept and would basically torture her. There were times when I'd grab a huge dildo I bought and ram it up her ass and brutally ass rape her. Other times I'd have her get on her hands and knees on the bed and I'd use her big tits and punching bags. There were a few times when I raped her cunt with a baseball bat or a wine bottle.

Just as I promised, I sent her home in that drug induced daze and when she got home she opened her suitcase and there was my letter and video. I never did hear back from her, but a week later I called Kiko and told her to send Maiko, Haruka and Fumiko back to my place immediately and that if she didn't, I would contact the Samurai. Two days later, the girls arrived and I offered them to stay with Rin and me as our maids and nannies. We would raise all of our babies together, but from now on, I would only have sex with Rin and lots of it. To date Rin and I have made five babies, all girls, and all amazingly beautiful.

My military buddy in Japan contacted me just a few months later to tell me he saw Kiko in a back alley being raped by three really old Japanese guys. Come to find out, the Samurai had seen my letter and video and had forced Kiko to be one of his prostitutes. He must have believed my letter, because just a few days later he had one of his associates fly to the US to bring Kiko's and my baby to me.