American Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Transgender Soviet Spy Uses Sex as a Weapon in Cold War.
10.9k words
4.6
11.6k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,965 Followers

Chapter One -- Hello, Daddy, Hello, Mom I'm Your Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb

DuPont Circle neighbourhood, Washington D.C. 1985

The girl on the stage was wearing a little pleated skirt that didn't quite cover her crotch, a satin blouse with a high school emblem on the pocket, black net stockings over sheer shiny fleshtoned pantyhose, red fuck-me heels, her makeup was heavy and her hair was big, big, big. She was skipping, strutting and kicking to The Runaways Cherry Bomb and doing a pretty good job of lip-syncing it.

"And she's a boy too?" the man asked.

The man was in his early fifties: tanned, fit and ruggedly handsome. His hand rested lightly on Crystal Greystone's thigh. He liked the feel of the silky nylon on her long leg. He didn't grope, squeeze or fondle, his hand was just lightly settled there. He didn't want to be too forward but he wanted to touch her and Crystal had not complained when he put it there.

She leaned into him, her emerald green eyes enhanced by heavy black eyeliner and mascara and colourful eyeshadow, her skin alabaster white, her lips full, red and pouty, her pretty face framed by a teased-out burgundy bob that was too shiny to be real hair but he didn't know that. He just knew that she was gorgeous.

"I told you; we are all boys but don't call the girls that to their face because some of them identify as transgender women," Crystal whispered in his ear over the raucous noise coming from the stage.

Leaning into the man like that she was so close that her lips caressed his earlobe, her hair tickled his cheek and her perfume invaded his nostrils. His cock began to uncoil in his tailored slacks.

"I can't believe that you are a boy under that makeup and that dress," the man sighed.

"Well you don't have to. You know my name is Crystal and you know that I'm a hostess here at the Pink Parrot and that all these pretty girls are here to entertain our customers," Crystal smiled at him and squeezed his thigh with those long elegant fingers adorned with red nailpolish and the man's cock twitched again.

The man looked around the club and took stock of the women, some of whom were exaggeratedly feminine. All of them were just downright beautiful. If one cared to stare too hard at some, you could see through their disguises but most were unclockable. Some were waitressing or bussing tables, some sat with gentlemen just like himself, engaged in conversation, listening attentively, and a few were brazenly making out.

Some of them took turns on the stage singing but mostly lip-syncing to popular songs, dancing seductively. The man was jealous of the men who were necking the girls.

The man's name was Colonel William Spooner and if anyone knew that he was in an establishment like the Pink Parrot his career would likely be over or he would find himself posted to a missile surveillance site in the depths of Alaska. He had been brought to the Pink Parrot by a member of a delegation from The Netherlands who was attending a NATO conference in Washington. The Dutch were so modern and free-thinking; Christ, they allowed their soldiers to have long hair and women and men slept in the same barracks.

Hendrik Lotte had filled him full of martinis after a long dinner and had brought him to the Pink Parrot as a lark. William Spooner had not expected to enjoy himself in a place such as this but as soon as he met Crystal Greystone he became enchanted with her. The bar was dark, crowded and smoky and the music loud. William had sat on the only vacant stool at the bar and it just happened to be right next to Crystal Greystone who turned out to be delightful, enchanting and engaging and it wasn't until he'd been talking to her for an hour that Hendrik told William that Crystal wasn't really a woman.

By then William was besotted and he reasoned that no one from his circle of friends and colleagues would ever come to a place like this so he felt safe.

"The music is so loud here, it's hard to talk," William said into Crystal's ear.

"Why don't we go somewhere else then?" she lightly circled her fingertips on William's thigh and he knew what she was implying.

William had been with his share of women during his long career and despite being married with two adult children he was known to stray whenever the situation presented itself. This charming creature was something very different and William was a man who had eclectic tastes: he'd had sex with women of almost every nationality so why not try a woman who was exotically and biologically different?

"Where and how much?" William was a pragmatist; he was happy to pay but he demanded discretion and there was no way he was bringing this girl back to his hotel room.

"I have a place just down the street. It's very discreet. And it's fifty for short time and a hundred if you want to stay the night," Crystal smiled sweetly at him, her fingers accidentally-on-purposely slid along his cock.

"Can I pay fifty and leave but if I like it can I pay the other fifty and stay?" he whispered, not wanting the patrons crowded around them to hear him.

"Ah, a man who hedges his bets against post-coital regret; nothing wrong with that and you wouldn't be the first. Let's go," Crystal whispered and this time she stuck her tongue in his ear and nibbled his earlobe and William's cock became fully awake.

As they left the warm smoky nightclub and walked into the cold dark night Colonel William Spooner heard the girl on the stage shouting ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! repeatedly into the microphone. Whenever William heard that song after that memorable evening he regretted that he ever got talked into going to the Pink Parrot

In Crystal's small warm apartment, appointed with lots of pinks and purples, satin and chiffon, he finally got a chance to see Crystal in

her full magnificence. She was tall for a woman at five-eight but he figured most of that was leg. Her legs were long and shapely and sheathed in sheer flesh-toned nylons, she was wide hipped and slim waisted, her shoulders narrow. In the split-to-the-waist red satin evening gown you would never guess that it wasn't a woman under that lipstick and powder.

She looked like a woman, she walked like a woman, she talked like a woman, her voice husky and sensual like Kathleen Turner's. Her skin, what he could see of it, mostly her arms and shoulders, was flawless and milky with a scattering of freckles. William didn't want to know what she had in her bra but whatever it was it filled the cups nicely and gave her a shape that any woman would envy.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She felt as womanly as any woman that William had ever held and in fact she felt better than most. His hand went instinctively to her ass as he pushed his tongue into her mouth; his gentlemanly demeanour had vanished, replaced by lust.

"How do we do this? I don't want to break the illusion," William sighed when he broke the kiss.

"Then don't. Let me do what I do best and all you will ever see is Crystal and nobody else," she whispered and pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

She kept her tongue in his mouth while she slowly undressed him, it was an accomplished art and William appreciated it. Then she led him to the bed and laid him on the purple satin comforter and she climbed on top of him and kept kissing him. His cock brushed her nylon-clad thigh and his hands went back to her ass and squeezed her buttocks. He could feel that she was wearing no panties under her dress.

"That's very naughty," William chuckled as he stroked her firm buttocks.

"Panties ruin the line of this dress. Even a gentleman as manly as yourself would have heard of VPL," Crystal smiled down at him with those perfect white teeth and those full red lips.

His wife Doris often complained of VPL but given the size of her ass there wasn't much she could do about it and the last thing William wanted to be thinking about now was his wife. Besides, even carrying a few extra pounds now that she was well into menopause Doris was still an attractive woman and a pretty good roll in the hay but William was a serial cheater and couldn't help himself.

William risked slipping his hands inside the split in Crystal's dress and he stroked her pantyhosed buttocks while she kissed him passionately, encouraging him with little mewing sounds. He tentatively moved his hands down to her thighs and was surprised when he found a perfect 'V' in the front of her crotch.

"It's a secret," she whispered into his ear, teasing him with her tongue.

The secret was that her testes were safely tucked up into her inguinal canals, and her scrotum and her penis lay along her perineum held there by her tight pantyhose. What she didn't tell him was that if she became aroused her testes were likely to descend and her penis was likely to spring free but he didn't need to know that just yet.

Crystal snaked down William's body until her face was level with his penis. It was a fine specimen standing proudly at six or seven inches. She looked up at William and gave him a wicked smile as she took his penis in her mouth and began to suckle it.

William groaned and put his hands on her head and entwined his fingers in her locks. He came dangerously close to pulling off her wig and Crystal moved his hands to her neck so that William could guide her face up and down on his penis. She suckled his shaft with her lips and slathered his fraenulum with her tongue, alternately moving her mouth to his scrotum and suckling his balls. She got him close to extremis a couple of times and then backed off.

William tried to force her mouth back on his penis but she had other plans for it. She slowly made her way back up his body smiling at the look of disappointment on his face.

"Don't worry honey, we aren't done by a long shot," She whispered and squeezed his cock then put it between her legs.

William fucked her thighs, delighting in the feel of her diaphanous nylons on his member and her soft satin gown on his body. They kissed passionately and while he was distracted Crystal reached under the pillow and brought out a tube of K-Y Jelly.

"Put your hands back on my ass," she whispered, pushing them down there, her dress had ridden right up exposing her bottom.

She kissed him again and then she whispered in his ear.

"Make a nice little hole in my pantyhose," she grinned at him.

William looked perplexed.

"Just big enough for your cock to go through," she giggled and William realised what she wanted.

He snagged a nail in the gusset of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose right next her sphincter. He'd once fucked a Filipino prostitute in Olongapo City up the ass and he was keen to do a bit of ass fucking again. He ripped a hole there just big enough for his cock to go through.

Crystal used her middle finger to put a dollop of lubricant in her puckered bud and smeared the rest on Williams' rampant cock. She straddled him and gazed at him brazenly as she positioned the head of his penis in her crinkled sphincter.

"All you have to do is push honey," she smiled down at him lecherously.

William put his hands on her hips and she put hers flat on his chest. It was muscular and covered with fine grey hairs.

She screwed up her eyes and gasped a little as William's cock slipped inside her, stretching her sphincter.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It's fine. It's always a little tight going in. Let me do the rest," she leaned down and kissed him and slowly impaled herself on his long thick cock.

When she had his cock nestled comfortably in her anus she began to ride him, letting his penis come nearly all of the way out of her before she lowered her soft buttocks back down, driving his cock back all the way inside her. She squirmed and wriggled to increase his pleasure and William just stared up at her beauty and let her do the work, his hands holding her hips lightly.

Her anus was tight and when she wriggled it, it was like being caressed by a satin glove. He couldn't hold on for much longer and neither could Crystal. In this position the head of William's penis was banging on her prostate every time she lowered herself onto him.

William gripped her hips and began to thrust and Crystal held on for the ride. Her cock was rampant inside her pantyhose but still concealed from William by her dress.

When William drove his cock all the way inside her and ejaculated, pulling her face to his so he could kiss her, she came right along with him, her hot spend filling her pantyhose and soaking though her dress.

Not that William cared. He was in the throes of one the most intense orgasms he had ever experienced as Crystal's anus pulsated and her buttocks wriggled, milking every drop from him.

William flipped Crystal on her back; his cock still buried in her ass and went at her again. He fucked her until her anus was sore but she didn't complain. By then she had stopped pretending and had freed her cock from her pantyhose and was stroking it while William fucked her tight ass.

Just as they were both about to come, he smacked her hand out of the way and he jerked on her throbbing cock, causing her to splatter semen all over them both when she ejaculated which caused William to empty his sac deep in her tight ass.

William paid the hundred and stayed the night, although they got little sleep. His inhibitions abandoned, William became very adventurous and one point they were sixty-nineing, Crystal now undressed down to her pantyhose and heels, her dress, bra and silicon breastforms discarded.

William never did tell Crystal his real name or what he did for a living. He told her it was John and never gave her a last name but he did give her a fifty dollar tip on top of the hundred when he kissed her goodbye in the morning.

Crystal took off her wig, heels and pantyhose and sat at her vanity with her makeup wipes and cleaned away her makeup. She took a long shower and it wasn't Crystal Greystone that emerged from the bathroom it was Kyle Gordon.

At thirteen hundred that day the attendees of the NATO sub-committee on nuclear deterrence took their lunch break and William was glad to get away from the crowd and just sit and eat a sandwich on his own in Grace Murray Hopper Park. He was very tired, having hardly slept the night before but it was worth it. He smiled as he recalled all the lecherous things he had done to Crystal Greystone and she to him. He was slightly annoyed when a man sat down across the wooden picnic table from him but it was a public park so what he could he do.

The man looked vaguely familiar and William was just about to say something when the man pulled a manila envelope out of his coat and slid it across the table. William was in civilian attire for the conference: a dark suit, white shirt and blue tie and there was no reason for the man sitting opposite him to know who he was. He noticed that the man was wearing gloves; but the day was a little chilly he supposed.

William was wary of the man but he snatched up the envelope and shook the contents on the table. A series of eight by ten glossies picturing Colonel William Spooner engaging in sex with the transvestite he knew only as Crystal slid onto the table.

William was speechless and he looked up the slim, handsome man and realised who it was.

"My colleague wants to speak to you," the young man got up from the table and an older man in a dark suit sat down in his place.

"Don't worry Colonel, your wife and your family and your superiors in the Pentagon will never see these photographs. Of course that will require your cooperation," the man said.

"You can keep these; I have the negatives," the man waved his hand dismissively at the pictures on the table.

The man had a slight accent that William couldn't place but that didn't matter. William knew that his life had changed forever.

Arlington Virginia, 1965

Mikael and Petra Karikova had arrived in the United States when they were in their early twenties and they assumed the identity of a couple killed in motor vehicle accident in Florida. A check on their background would reveal legitimate social security numbers, driver's licences, passports and a family history that wasn't theirs. Mikael and Petra Karikova had their stolen family history memorised and had perfect American accents. They had spent a year acclimatising to American culture in a special facility in the USSR, run by the First Chief Directorate of the Committee for State Security, colloquially referred to as the KGB.

They lived under the names Michael and Petra Gordon and were truly happy when their son was born, as was the KGB Chief of Foreign Intelligence. Mikael and Petra were valuable assets and as illegal resident spies they provided valuable intelligence through their handler to the Soviet rezidentura. Now they had a son Kyle, who was a legitimate American citizen and as such it was very unlikely that Kyle would ever be exposed as a Soviet spy.

When he was fourteen-years-old Kyle's parents explained to him exactly who they were and what they did and instilled in him a love for the mother country and educated him regarding the cancer of capitalism and the evils of American world domination whilst stressing that he must present himself as an American patriot.

It was around this time that disturbingly they discovered Kyle had a penchant for crossdressing. Masters at concealing contraband in their own home they easily discovered Kyle's cache of makeup and women's clothing. At first they were terrified as such activities in their homeland would require the culprit be sent to a gulag or worse, but keeping such a secret from their handler was unthinkable.

Stephan Boriliski operating under the name Steven Boland was their handler and he immediately saw the potential that this development offered. He had Mikael and Petra bring their son to a safe house where a terrified Kyle Gordon was presented with the evidence of his crossdressing and to his amazement was not chastised. It was explained to Kyle that his compulsion to present as a girl could be used as an advantage.

Steven brought in a sleeper agent named Marilyn Deville who worked in the theatre and had contacts in the gay community. It was her job to feminise Kyle to the extent that he would be undetectable when presenting enfemme. It was briefly contemplated that Kyle assume a transgender identity but as various scenarios were explored it was decided that someone with chameleon-like abilities would be more valuable.

A person that could present undetected as either a man or as a woman had the prefect disguise and the woman could move in circles that Kyle would normally never be able to infiltrate and she would also able to set intricate honey traps.

Mikael and Petra were at first apprehensive but as they watched Marilyn Deville groom their son from an awkward, gangly teenager into a sophisticated young woman they too became impressed. Kyle Gordon could transform into Crystal Greystone very quickly and adopt feminine mannerisms so womanly that they didn't recognise their own son. He had grown out his hair and had it cut in a unisex style that had been made popular by pop stars and celebrities. When Kyle presented as Crystal it was directed the she be treated as a woman, no reference was to be made to her male persona.

To Kyle it was a dream. If he had his way he would have loved to fully transition into Crystal and live his life as her but he was loyal to the party and grateful for the opportunity he had been given to serve a country he had never seen but loved regardless and be able to spend some of his time as Crystal.

His psyche was such that when he transformed into Crystal Greystone he didn't just present as Crystal; he became Crystal. A whole new identity was created for her including expertly forged documentation. By the time Kyle turned eighteen he was living a triple life. Kyle Gordon was a wholesome American college student but he was also a Soviet spy skilled in tradecraft and he was also Crystal Greystone, an attractive and alluring teenage girl.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,965 Followers