American Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was ready, Crystal was taken out and about in the world to give her confidence, sporadically at first and then for increased periods of time as Marilyn Deville taught Crystal how to feel comfortable in her own skin. Crystal was a quick learner and was soon given low-risk tasks such as collecting dead-drops or tailing persons of interest. These were tests of her abilities to blend in and to present as a woman without anyone suspecting that she was not. She was learning the tradecraft of on operative of the KGB.

Crystal was introduced into the local gay and lesbian scene by Marilyn and she auditioned for a part-time job at the Pink Parrot as a waitress and performer. The job gave her even more confidence and introduced her to a heterogeneous circle of acquaintances who would never suspect that Crystal was an operative for a foreign power. It was the perfect camouflage because neither the FBI nor the CIA would go looking for a Soviet sleeper agent in the gay community. It was unthinkable.

When Crystal turned eighteen it was time to teach her how to use her sexuality. Marilyn Deville would introduce Kyle to the carnal delights to be had with a woman and Stephan Boriliski volunteered to deflower Crystal himself. By then Kyle was very anxious about his sexuality because he knew that he was the last of his friends to lose his virginity.

Marilyn took Kyle to her bed as a birthday present on his eighteenth birthday. She dressed in sexy lingerie, stockings and heels and as much as it was a treat for Kyle it was also a learning experience.

"Make sure you observe what I do to please you and remember the things I do to your body and your cock because Crystal is going to have to learn to do it to men," Marilyn said as she drew Kyle into her arms.

She taught Kyle how to French kiss, how to tease and caress, how to rub her body and her legs against a man's sensitive areas. She showed him how to use her hands, how a soft featherlight touch felt delightful and how a gentle squeeze and a hard tug also had their uses. Then she demonstrated how to use her mouth on his genitals and gave him his first non-masturbatory orgasm.

"You need to know how that feels so that you know what the men you are making love to are experiencing," Marilyn explained as she brought Kyle's cock back to full tumescence.

When she opened her legs and invited him inside her, Kyle was enraptured. While he fucked her, Marilyn showed him how to wrap her legs around his torso to encourage him, how to kiss him and nibble his ears, how to hold him close as he climaxed.

Over a series of sessions they experimented with many sexual positions and practices.

"While you're enjoying my body, you must take mental notes of how I'm dressed, how I use my mouth, my hands, my legs, how I move under you, how I present myself on my hands and knees, because it will soon be you in my position. We use sex as a weapon as much as we use a blade or poison. Your sexuality will be your most effective instrument," Marilyn explained.

"You have mastered all facets of the tradecraft required of a field operative and on Saturday you will have your final lesson with Stephan. It will be a test. You are to seduce him and show him what you have learned," Marilyn stroked his hair as he slowly fucked her.

"I will do well," Kyle said, holding back his orgasm as Marilyn had taught him to do until she was also ready to climax.

On Saturday evening Kyle was taken to the safe house and told to prepare an intimate evening for Stephan Boriliski. To ensure a potential disastrous lapse never occurred, Stephan Boriliski was almost always addressed by his American name Steven Boland. Operatives seldom used their Russian names if ever.

Crystal dressed carefully, selecting expensive fully-fashioned nylon stockings, red satin panties with a black lace trim, a matching brassiere and garter belt and a red satin sheath dress cut short with a plunging V neckline. The bra was an A-cup and worn merely for aesthetics. As Crystal's only task was seduction she did not use the prosthetic breastforms that she usually wore when presenting enfemme.

As she slipped on her patent leather Chanel slingbacks with four-inch heels Crystal felt both trepidatious and excited. The pleasure she felt dressing in lingerie, hosiery and heels was not so much sexual as reaffirming but there had always been a sense of lasciviousness associated with it. The feel of the garments kindled her libido and titillated her. She liked to masturbate into nylon stockings because she liked the feel of the slinky fabric on her cock.

She was feeling concupiscent now and had difficulty tucking but she exercised control over her mind and body and was able to lose her erection so that she could tuck and tape. She wanted Steven to be impressed with the perfect V-shaped pubis she intended to present to him. This was an exam after all.

When her makeup and hair was perfect she examined herself in the full-length mirror. Tonight she was wearing a stunning black bob with bold magenta highlights, she had opened wine, laid out nibbles and napkins and put on some mood music and lowered the lights. She nervously smoked a cigarette and went into the bedroom to adjust the lighting and to make sure all preparations were made. She tapped the tube of K-Y Jelly with a lacquered nail and slipped it under the pillow. She knew its purpose and had practiced a little with a small dildo that Marilyn had given her.

The one part of presenting enfemme for seduction that she found a little unsettling was douching. Marilyn had stressed on her the importance of it and Crystal was now accomplished and knew that she would need to adjust her diet accordingly whenever sex was in the offing.

She cleared her head just as a polite knock came from the front door. Her exam was about to start.

Steven was dressed in chinos, white cotton shirt and brown brogues, very casual for a man who nearly always wore a suit. Steven was more than twice Crystal's age in his early forties but he was a handsome man and had a very pleasant disposition but was forthright. Kyle had known Steven since childhood. At first he was a shadowy figure known only as 'Uncle Steve' then when Kyle's parents confessed to him their true identities they explained that Steven was their handler. Steven would become Kyle's handler too if he succeeded in becoming a field operative.

Now it was Crystal Greystone's opportunity to prove herself. It was time to take the test.

"Come in," Crystal gave Steven a beaming smile at the door and welcomed him inside.

She leaned into him and kissed the side of his mouth, enveloping him in a miasma of Dior Poison. She took his hand and led him into the lounge room which was seductively lit and invited him to sit on the sofa.

Steven had been monitoring Crystal's progress and had seen her quite often but tonight she was radiant and beautiful; so youthful and sexy. A man of veracious appetites, he wanted to drag her down on the sofa and ravish her but that was not the test. Her task was to seduce him.

So far so good. The room was intimate and inviting; she poured wine and offered nibbles. Steven took the wine and declined the nibbles; he noticed she ate nothing either, she just sipped her Bordeaux as she alighted herself beside him. She sat close enough that he was very conscious of her presence but not so close as to crowd him. She crossed her legs and the hem of her red satin sheath dress slid up her thigh seductively revealing the dark welt of her stocking. She did nothing to correct the couture faux pas nor did she acknowledge that she was displaying her finest assets or that she was doing it deliberately.

They made small talk, speaking of current events, everything from the United States invading Grenada, President Ronald Reagan's proposed Strategic Defense Initiative, the deployment of cruise missiles in Europe at the Greenham Common Air Force Base in England and the latest fads such as the new game called Mario Brothers and Cabbage Patch Kids and a new television show called the A-Team.

Crystal's dusky voice was easy to listen to and she didn't dominate the conversation but she steered it, which Steven admired because when she started to operate in the field it would be an invaluable skill. Her gestures were restrained and understated but she occasionally touched him on the knee or shoulder, her long elegant red-painted fingernails seeming to leave behind their presence after she had brushed against him.

Steven was captivated by her beauty. He stared into those green eyes and beheld her sensual red lips while they talked and sipped wine. When she leaned forward to replenish their glasses he scooched over and lay his arm along the sofa so that when she sat upright he was sitting very close to her and his arm was behind her.

She looked down demurely when Steven stroked her cheek. He lifted her chin and put his lips on hers and she sat still while Steven gently kissed her. He put his arm around her shoulder and leaned in closer and kissed her a little harder and put his hand on her knee. He felt her breathing quicken.

Crystal opened her lips slightly to allow Steven to put the tip of his of tongue in her mouth. She liked the presence of this handsome older man paying attention to her. His hand on her knee softly caressing her skin, she could feel the silky fabric of her stocking sliding sensuously across her flesh, his arm around her holding her close, making her feel both safe and wanted. His thick mannish mouth pressing on her own delicate bowed lips, his tongue in her mouth excited her. She could feel his body and smell his cologne: something musky and masculine.

She returned his kisses and snuggled into his embrace. Being held by this giant of a man made her feel all the more feminine. His hand slid under the hem of her dress and found the soft creamy flesh of her upper thigh and she gasped. She put her hand inside his shirt and lightly raked her fingernails across his hairy chest and she felt his heart beat faster.

His hand slipped inside the plunging neckline of her dress and he unclipped her brassiere which served no purpose except decoration because she had no real breasts but Steven still fondled and squeezed her nipples making them harden and send out little rings of pleasure.

Crystal opened her mouth wider and their kisses became passionate and demanding, Steven's thick tongue explored her mouth and her hand suddenly rested in his lap.

She found him hard and hot, his penis lying along one leg of his chinos and she squeezed it softly and she felt him gasp into her mouth. She caressed the outline of it making him shudder then she removed her hand and began to unbutton his shirt. When he was shirtless he pushed her down on the sofa and lay on top of her, kissing her. She loved the weight of his body pressing on her, the feel of his steely manhood prodding her belly, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he stroked her stockings, sending wavelets pleasure up and down her legs. The feel of her gossamer-clad legs on his flesh was delightful and Steven kissed her harder.

She scrambled at his belt and zipper and he impatiently pushed his pants and his underwear down to his knees and took her hand and put it on his cock. It was the first time Crystal had held a cock other than her own and it made her feel both demure and powerful. She felt so sexy and seductive.

She softly stroked it as she wriggled her tongue in Steven's mouth and he squirmed on top of her. She could feel his impatience and she smiled inwardly. This is what it was like to seduce a man; to make him want her. She loved the power and raw sexuality of it. She squeezed his cock and he bucked so she squeezed it again and then she began to slowly stroke it, feeling the little globules of pre-ejaculate leak from the head. She worked the slippery precum into his steely flesh, feeling the veins throb, stroking the corona of his glans, tickling his fraenulum with a fingertip. She was teasing him, making him desperate for her.

Steven suddenly eased out of their embrace and pulled up his pants and for a fleeting second Crystal thought that she had failed but when he had his pants around his waist he leaned down and picked her up and carried her to bedroom and stripped Crystal out of her dress and laid her on the bed. He ripped off the rest of his clothes and stood at the foot of the bed with his erection poking out like the prow of ship and gazed at her beauty as she lay on the satin comforter in her underwear.

He fell on her, his mouth on hers, his hands everywhere, tweaking her nipples, stroking her thighs, squeezing her, holding her tight. He rubbed his cock on her stocking-swathed thighs and then on the front of her satin panties. Crystal was uncomfortably tumescent but Steven eased her frustration when his hand slipped inside her panties and tore away her tucking tape.

Crystal writhed beneath him in blissful ardour when Steven squeezed her cock through her soft slippery panties. He pressed his cock against hers; the layer of satin was all that was between their flesh. His kisses became frenetic as his ardour became overpowering. Steven desperately wanted to fuck the beautiful creature lying beneath him.

He lifted her legs and opened them and jammed his cock inside her panties and probed at her sphincter. Crystal's hand desperately fumbled under the pillows until she found the tube of lubricant which she quickly uncapped and squeezed a dollop of the viscous fluid onto her fingers which she wedged between her legs, slathering it on Steven's cock just before he pushed it past her sphincter.

Crystal bit her lip and hissed as the head of Steven's prestigious shank entered her anus. Steven heard her cry and felt her shudder and he brought his lust under control and stopped.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"I became impatient. But you are so beautiful and sexy and I want you," Steven admitted.

"I want you too," Crystal smiled up at him.

Her sphincter had dilated and the pain was dissolving; replaced by a not unpleasant fullness. Crystal wrapped her legs around Steven's torso and her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately as she slowly skewered herself on his hard, throbbing cock. She ignored the pain until his cock was buried in her anus right up to the hilt.

When her anus was sufficiently dilated and the sharp pain subsided to a dull throb and eventually a delightful glow she nibbled his earlobe and whispered encouragements.

"Fuck me. Come in me. Make me a woman," her breath tickled his cheek and her lips teased his earlobe.

Steven needed no further encouragement. His cock was enveloped by her velvety anus which seemed to squeeze and caress the shaft and the glans, her sphincter opened and closed around the base of his cock like the soft hand of a milkmaid. She smelled wonderful and her body felt delightful underneath him, her mouth was sweet and her eyes were beautiful and filled with adoration.

Steven wanted so much to take his time with her but his senses were being overloaded with passion and pleasure. He cupped her buttocks in his hands and plunged his cock deep into her anus and pulled it out and did it again and then again and then he drove it into Crystal's slick tight tunnel as far as he could and ejaculated.

Crystal shuddered and moaned as Steven thrust his bloated manhood in and out of her tight rectum, delighting in the feel of the head pressing on her prostate and his thick shaft rending sparkles of pleasure from her tight sphincter. She rose to meet his thrusts, her nails raked his back, her silken-shrouded legs scissored on his flesh, her cock pressed on his hard belly. She kissed him hard, driving her tongue into his mouth.

When he ejaculated she felt his cock expand to its full girth and judder inside her. She could feel his semen flood her passage; she could smell the muskiness of it and the warmth of it as it seeped from her tight crevice and ran between her legs. Steven could feel Crystal's anus palpitate as she milked him of his seed and the most satisfying orgasm he had ever experienced coursed through his body.

Crystal's cock quivered and she flooded her panties with hot semen as she climaxed along with him. His hard belly rubbed her cock though her panties as he thrust himself vigorously in and out of her anus, eliciting waves of pleasure that combined the ringlets of delight that sprang from her pulsing penis as she released.

The lovers clung to each other in a paroxysm of lust. They kissed cuddled and caressed until they were both spent and then they lay in each other's arms until they were ready to do it all again.

Crystal used all of the skills that Marilyn had given her. She used her mouth, her hands, her anus and even her feet on Steven's cock until he was incapable of further salacity. Crystal's anus was bruised, her lips were swollen, her nipples were throbbing and her cock was raw by the time they had finished, but the pain was wonderful, not at all debilitating. Steven had his own wounds also. His lips were swollen, his back was scratched from Crystal's fingernails, his flanks were sore from her high heels digging into them when she encouraged him to fuck her like a rider encourages a horse to gallop, and his cock was tender and limp.

Steven took his time showering and dressing and Crystal waited for him anxiously in the lounge having changed her panties and slipped into a gauzy black negligée.

"Will you take some more wine?" she smiled at him as he emerged from the bedroom looking refreshed and satisfied.

"I will, thank you Crystal and thank you once again for a delightful evening," he leaned in and kissed her chastely on the cheek.

"Did I do something wrong?" Crystal asked demurely as she handed him a glass of Bordeaux.

"Oh my god, no dear. Quite the opposite in fact. I have never been so sexually entertained and you are so young and beautiful that I found myself exerting myself beyond my capabilities because I wanted to sample everything you had to offer."

"You passed the test with flying colours but that will be the last time that we will be intimate in that way. I am your superior and it would be unwise and inappropriate for us develop a sexual relationship. But now I know your capabilities," Steven sipped his wine but remained standing.

"You have proved yourself proficient in the field both as Kyle Gordon and Crystal Greystone. You will soon be given the opportunity to prove that you are a competent operative using both your field tradecraft and your seductive skills. This will be your final test but it will not be a drill. It will be a real mission whose outcome is important to the cause," Steven put down his wine half finished.

"I will show myself out. Once you have cleaned up and changed please lockup and leave. Rest up and I will contact you the usual way," Steven smiled, kissed Crystal on the cheek and left.

Belmont Communications Building, Richmond, Virginia. 1983

Crystal picked up her accomplice on the street and stayed one hundred yards behind, following him on foot to a car park where he climbed into a two-year-old Toyota Celica. Her 1963 VW Beetle was parked a few spaces over and she tailed the Celica out of the underground car park and settled in three cars back in the stream of traffic.

Kyle Gordon had seen the chalk mark on the mailbox walking to college in the morning and in the evening had gone to the dead drop in the park three blocks from his apartment and recovered the encrypted note from where it was taped under the park bench. He took his one-time pad from the concealed hiding place behind a piece of skirting board and deciphered the message. He had been given his first mission.

That evening he transformed into Crystal Greystone and wore a brunette bob, flirty pastel makeup, shiny pink footless tights with a purple leotard and a wide black plastic belt cinched around her trim waist. The ensemble was complete with pristine white Nike trainers. Her aesthetic was a teen girl wearing workout clothes as fashion. She wore a black trench coat over the ensemble to keep warm and to conceal her appearance whilst on foot. She carried a small shoulder bag and was unarmed.