American Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
FBI agent on trail of sexy trans spy fall in love with her.
12k words
4.9
6.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Chapter Three -- She's My Spy!

DuPont Circle neighbourhood, Washington D.C. March 1985

Wendy Meakins leaned against the bar at the Pink Parrot nightclub. It was close to 1am but that was early at the Parrot which had a twenty-four hour liquor licence and usually didn't close the door until 4am.

Wesley had finished his day job at 5pm and pottered around window shopping until six before heading home for a very light dinner in front of the television. The news that night was boring, the lead story being that Mikhail Gorbachev had become General Secretary of the Soviet Communist Party and de facto leader of the Soviet Union which interested Wesley not at all.

Wesley was in the bedroom transforming into Wendy when a late-breaking story announced that a U.S. Army military intelligence officer named Arthur D. Nicholson had been shot by Soviet army sergeant Aleksandr Ryabtsev at a Soviet military base in Ludwigslust, East Germany.

In her sixties and still battling her weight Wendy was still a fetching woman and made the most of her curves and swerves. She was wearing a black sequined evening gown, the waist cinched to give her an hourglass figure and to push up her breasts which were ample enough that she had no need to use breastforms. Her shapely legs were clad in gossamer flesh-toned pantyhose over which she wore full-cut body-shaper panties. Her pretty face was framed by a big blonde bouffant.

Wendy had just finished a set on stage and was nursing a gin and tonic when she was approached by handsome man in his thirties.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this," he grinned at her.

"Does that line ever work?" she smiled back at him.

"Never," the man laughed and Wendy couldn't help but laugh along with him.

Wendy was pragmatic. Most of the girls in the club were far younger, a lot slimmer and some were prettier than her and she seldom hooked up with handsome young gentlemen like the one talking to her now. She fully expected that he would engage in some light banter and move onto one of the other queens.

She was a little surprised when the man, who introduced himself as Liam Dresser, invited her to join him in a booth for drinks. When not performing, the queens at the Pink Parrot were expected to wait tables and entertain the clientele, encouraging them to spend big on drinks. If any of the girls hooked up that was fine by management but there was to be no sex on the premises although many a customer had been blown in the unisex toilets either for fun or profit.

Wendy was at first wary of Liam suspecting that he was a 'chubby chaser' or just talking to her to loosen up before he went after one of the younger queens but he seemed genuinely taken with her. He was complimentary without being mawkish and was genuinely interested in what she had to say.

She told him most of her life story: how she had always known that she was gay and had been drawn to the theatre to express her feminine side, although she had no ambition to transition she loved presenting herself as Wendy and performing and entertaining.

By now Liam had his hand on Wendy's thigh and was softly stroking it and had stolen a kiss or two. His hand slid further up her thigh and he kissed her passionately using his tongue quite proficiently. They drank some more and Wendy performed her last set which Liam complemented her on and then looked at his watch. It was getting on for 3am but as it was Saturday and Wendy didn't have to work her day job.

"Do you have somewhere?" Liam asked her.

"What about your hotel?" Wendy countered.

"Well I don't mind at all but I thought you might not want to do the walk of shame when you walk through the hotel lobby later this afternoon still dressed in your evening gown and high heels," Liam smiled at her cheekily.

"Why would I be leaving your hotel so late?" Wendy teased.

"Because once I get you into bed I don't intend to let you go until I'm done with you and I have a very veracious appetite," Liam's hand slipped inside Wendy's dress and across the front of her panties.

Ever pragmatic Wendy was in fact only teasing Liam. The logistics of it all made sense that she take him to her place.

"We can go to my place," Wendy leaned in and kissed him.

"But only if you behave yourself," she giggled after they broke their kiss.

"Absolutely not," Liam squeezed her thigh and kissed her again.

They hailed a late running taxi to Wendy's apartment and Liam paid and he had also settled their tab at the Pink Parrot. Although they were enjoying each other's company, Liam seemed intent on implying that it was a business transaction and Wendy had no quarrel with that. She would have gladly taken Liam home for nothing but if he insisted on paying she was not going to refuse the extra income.

She settled Liam down for a drink and excused herself. She went into her bedroom and removed her dress and foundation garments and then went to her ensuite bathroom where she douched and freshened her makeup and perfume. She left her cincher, full-cut body-shaper, panties and pantyhose on the bedroom floor and stepped into sheer flesh-toned hold-up stockings and transparent white panties. She didn't bother tucking because she was dressing for sex not for aesthetics.

She threw on a gauzy black negligee trimmed with red lace and slipped into her black strappy fuck-me-pumps. She gave herself the onceover in her full-length mirror and patted her little pot belly and once again promised to start dieting but agreed with herself that she was still not too shabby for an old broad.

Liam took the opportunity to wander around Wendy's flat. He flicked through some mail left on the hallstand and saw that it was mostly addressed to Wesley Meakins except for a couple of advertising fliers.

There were framed photographs of Wesley, one of him very much younger dressed in a navy Petty Officer's uniform and other more recent holiday snaps. He saw no pictures of family but there were a few of Wesley presenting as Wendy. One was a professional glamour shot of her for promotional purposes he presumed and another of Wendy with the girls from the Pink Parrot. There was also a framed picture of Wendy with a taller, younger, strikingly attractive woman with creamy white skin, long legs sporting a blonde updo that could only be a wig. Dressed in a spangled evening dress with heavy makeup she had to be another Pink Parrot girl.

Scrawled at the bottom of the frame was Crystal and Wendy best friends forever with a bright red lipstick kiss beside the inscription.

Liam noticed that the guest bathroom was in use and had male toiletries and grooming aids. He guessed correctly that 'Wendy' used the master bedroom ensuite and 'Wesley' used the guest bathroom to separate his two personas.

Liam smiled beatifically at Wendy when she came out of her bedroom and stood up to greet her. Wendy walked straight into his arms and they dispensed with the small talk and began to kiss and fondle each other. Liam particularly liked squeezing her ample buttocks through those sexy panties. Wendy was braless and Liam was able to caress her breasts which were a healthy B-cup. Her nipples hardened to his touch and she gasped into his open mouth when he tweaked them.

Liam walked her backwards into the bedroom and allowed Wendy to undress him. She took her time, teasing him, leaving his underpants until last, stroking his bulging manhood through his cotton Jockeys before removing them.

Wendy dropped to her knees and enveloped Liam's erect penis in her mouth. A very experienced fellatrix; she worked her lips up and down the sleek veiny shaft and used her tongue on his glans and fraenulum.

"Oh, so good," Liam sighed.

The feel of Wendy's warm, wet mouth on his penis was very satisfying and as Wendy licked, sucked and slurped his cock Liam felt his scrotum contract in preparation for ejaculation. He didn't want to come too soon and although they had all morning to enjoy each other he wanted to come the first time while he was fucking her.

Liam lifted Wendy to her feet and she was a little disappointed to be taken away from his magnificent manhood but when he kissed her and drove his tongue into her mouth and began to stroke her cock through her gauzy panties she forgave him. She relished the feel of his fingers stroking and squeezing her through her gossamer panties and began to dribble pre-ejaculate into them.

She reached for Liam's cock and reciprocated, stroking him back to full tumescence. They were content to kiss and fondle one and another for a while as their smouldering passion began to build to burning lust. Liam finally pushed Wendy onto the bed and lay on top her ample body and she obligingly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her stocking-sheathed legs around his torso to hold him close as they kissed and rubbed their cocks together.

The feel of his cock rubbing on Wendy's phallus through her slinky drawers was delightfully lewd and decadent. Liam didn't consider himself gay but he had a penchant for transvestites and transgender women which he kept a closely guarded secret.

The taste of Wendy's sweet breath and her lipstick in his mouth and the pungent smell of her perfume added to her femininity and he was not one bit turned off by her size; he liked his women to have some meat on their bones. In fact he opened Wendy's negligee and explored her breasts with his mouth, suckling her teats and nibbling her nipples which caused ringlets of pleasure to radiate from Wendy's bosom. She coddled his head while he nursed her breasts moving from one to the other to keep her satisfied.

While he sucked on her tits his cock was still rubbing on Wendy's hard stubby appendage and Wendy's panties were saturated with precum from the two hard phalluses. She was nearly overcome with the pleasure radiating from her cock and her tits and was well and truly ready to be fucked and Liam was well and truly ready to fuck her.

There was an awkward break in formalities while Wendy scrambled around the bedside table feeling for the KY-Jelly but applying the slick salve to Liam's cock soon brought it back to full tumescence and he gazed down upon the lovely mature woman and smiled at her lovingly as he eased aside the gusset of her panties and nestled his glans in her puckered bud. Wendy pushed two pillows under her ample buttocks and lifted her legs to make things easier and more comfortable and she whimpered with pleasure as Liam slowly impaled her on his hard cock.

Liam cupped Wendy's bountiful buttocks and felt his cock slide easily into her tight anus and he sighed as he pushed it all the way in to the hilt and leaned down and kissed her after watching her pretty face light up with desire and longing. He drove his tongue into her mouth and she wriggled it in time with his thrusts. He squeezed her ass and she mewed with pleasure.

Wendy wrapped her legs around Liam's waist and rose up to meet him as he fucked her, Liam's passion was building as he fucked her harder and harder.

Wendy raked her nails down his back and dug her high heels into his flanks encouraging Liam to fuck her harder and he obliged. She could feel his cock swelling inside her as the intensity of their fucking became frenetic. Liam could feel Wendy's anus clinging to his pulsing dick as he rammed it in and out of her tight hole; it felt like his cock was being squeezed by gentle fingers in a satin glove.

He could contain himself no longer and he pushed Wendy down on the bed and drove his cock all the way inside her and ejaculated, squeezing her bottom to encourage her to milk him. Wendy came with him, her anus spasming to express his seed from his cock as her own cock quivered and filled her panties with steaming ejaculate. She felt Liam's cock juddering inside her and the steady pulsing of his shaft as he planted his load deep inside her.

They kissed passionately and held onto each other as they used each other's bodies to satiate their wanton lust.

Liam stopped thrusting but left his cock buried in Wendy's anus and kneaded her fat ass as his kisses became tender and his orgasm subsided. Wendy lay beneath him basking in the afterglow of their climax and she lovingly ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No, thank you. That was wonderful," Liam kissed the tip of her nose.

They lay in each other's arms in post coital bliss until the practicalities of their lovemaking needed to be attended to if Liam was to stay the night. He carefully disengaged and padded down to the guest bathroom where here used a warm soapy facecloth to wipe Wendy's semen off his belly and his own secretions off his now flaccid penis.

Wendy squatted on the toilet to expel most but not all of Liam's semen from her anus and wiped and dried herself before stepping into a pair of fresh nylon panties. She fixed her makeup again, bushed her hair and put on more perfume.

"I took the liberty if you don't mind," Liam came into the bedroom still naked carrying a tray with gin and tonics, cigarettes and an ashtray.

Wendy was lying on the bed waiting for him, having rearranged the covers and pillows.

"Take all the liberties you like, especially with me," Wendy batted her eyelashes at him dramatically and they both laughed.

It had been some time since Wendy had been treated so respectfully by a man as young as Liam. If she was ever lucky enough to trap a nice piece of young trade he usually could hardly wait to get out of her flat once he had fucked her, likely overcome with post coital regret over shagging a fat old queen like her. Or worse, the john might actually feign interest in post coital cuddling and chit-chat whilst all the while checking his watch.

Liam seemed genuinely taken with her and Wendy appreciated it.

They drank and smoked whilst sitting up in bed playing footsies under the covers and stopping now and then to kiss. Liam asked Wendy about the photographs in the living room and Wendy confirmed what Liam had suspected.

"So who is Crystal and why is she your best friend forever?" Liam asked and Wendy was pleased that Liam was showing more than a passing interest in her pictures.

"Everybody fancies Crystal. We met at the Pink Parrot and have been best friends from the get-go despite our age difference," Wendy explained.

"But you only know each other as Wendy and Crystal?" Liam chuckled.

"Out of drag I'm Wesley Meakins a gay man who performs drag and doesn't mind the odd romp in the hay whilst enfemme. Crystal is a little more complicated. She would like to transition but for reasons she has never fully explained, but I'm guessing it has to do with family, never has. Crystal is not just playing dressup when she presents enfemme, it fully transforms her personality and her psyche," Wendy said earnestly.

"But I'm telling tales out of school and most likely boring you," Wendy shrugged.

Wendy was uncomfortable answering questions about Crystal to a man she had just met as it was none of his business and to be honest she was also a little jealous that Liam appeared to be taken with her. Crystal was a private person who had few friends other that Wendy and she saw no need to share confidences about her.

Unlike Crystal, Wesley was a gay man who worked as a drag queen because he liked show business and the extra income. He'd readily have sex in drag if a customer at the Parrot was willing to pay but as he climbed into his sixties those opportunities were becoming scarcer.

For a period Wesley had been forced to live full-time as a woman, entertaining a small group of men in the small mining town of Villawood Montana. At the time he was a prisoner at Fort Leavenworth Correctional Facility and was participating in a military experiment which went haywire. The stronger men forced two of the weaker ones to present as women and used them for sex. Although Wendy didn't mind being fucked by the hunky young men in Villawood, it was still a form of forced prostitution and she never talked about it. Wesley's release from prison had been conditional on him keeping it secret.

Wesley had on occasion gone back to Villawood to visit Samantha Steele who was married to William Brody, the town sheriff. Sam had legally changed her identity from male to female and lived out her years in wedded bliss with Bill and over the years she had undertaken many surgeries to transform her body although she had confided to Wesley that she hadn't altered her genitalia.

"Nonsense; I find the world of drag and gender bending fascinating and of course my penchant for crossdressed women is obvious," Liam actually blushed.

Liam was an easy listener and Wendy told him most of her life story and how she came to be living where she was and about her friendship with Crystal and the other girls at the Pink Parrot.

"Crystal is away for a few weeks working in a show in Las Vegas. I'm so envious of her," Wendy gushed.

After two more vigorous lovemaking sessions Liam said his goodbyes around midday and generously left Wendy one hundred and fifty dollars despite her protests.

"You don't need to pay me, I loved having you here," she said as she escorted him to the door.

"Nonsense. You are a beautiful woman and a delight and I enjoyed every second I spent with you," Liam kissed her goodbye and pushed the notes into her hand.

As Wendy retired for the afternoon, her anus still secreting Liam's last load into her sticky panties, she realised that she had told Liam her life story and almost everything that she knew about Crystal but he had told her hardly anything about himself. But that was typical of johns, they seldom spoke the truth about themselves and most of them were married.

******

J. Edgar Hoover Building, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C. 1985

Liam Dresser was the FBI counterintelligence agent who had warned Bronson Bateman that the man who had hired him to lobby Senator Palmer to vote against a bill approving the appropriation of more Stinger missiles for the Afghan Mujahedeen rebels was a KGB stooge.

Liam was not convinced that Bateman had killed himself in a drug induced fugue where he had also accidentally or otherwise strangled a hooker. To him the crime scene was too contrived but the Medical Examiner had made his determination accordingly and was unwilling to change his findings based on Liam's unsubstantiated claims.

The only contrary evidence Liam had uncovered was that of an attendant at the Park n' Go Garage on Massachusetts Avenue who had seen Bronson Bateman's car enter the facility and noticed that he was in the company of an attractive young red-headed woman not the blonde hooker whose body was found at the murder/suicide scene at Rock Creek Park. As the parking facility used prepaid vouchers the attendant had only checked the car pass on the way in. The exit, located on the other side of the building, was unmanned and fitted with an automatic boom.

There was only one security camera covering each floor of the parking structure but Liam had been lucky and was able to find footage of Bronson Bateman's white Cadillac Eldorado driving past the second floor security camera before he parked in his allotted space behind an air-conditioning unit, screened from the rest of the lot. Liam had been able to capture a still-frame picture of the girl in the passenger seat from the camera's VHS tape but it was fuzzy and in black and white and of little use.

The KGB stooge who had hired Bronson had disappeared without a trace and Liam was both livid and frustrated but almost ready to give up on the case for lack of evidence. Then a friend of his working in the FBI Counterespionage Section told Liam of an interesting but unrelated story. A United States Air Force officer had committed suicide and left a note admitting that he was being blackmailed to provide intelligence to someone he believed was a Soviet intelligence agent.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers