American Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal writhed and kicked and thrashed as the most wonderful sensations lit up her pleasure centres. Brett clung to her, his body pressing her into the mattress, driving in his cock deeper inside her. He felt her scalding issue on his fingers and that ignited another mini-orgasm and Crystal felt Brett's cock tremble again and her ass was flooded with warm, musky semen.

Brett hammered away at Crystal's ass as she sighed and cried and wriggled and writhed beneath him. It was the most intense fucking she had ever endured and she loved it.

She squirmed beneath him and was able to roll over so that they were face to face and she kicked off her panties and locked her legs around him and kissed him passionately and Brett returned her kisses in full and pressed his body against her warm and tender flesh, delighting in the feel of her stockings rubbing on his flanks.

When their lust was sated Crystal stripped off her clothes and Brett carried her to the shower where he pinned her to the glass wall and fucked her again which Crystal thought an impossibility given that he had orgasmed twice already but she certainly didn't complain, feeling his body pressed against her and his cock buried in her anus whilst the warm water cascaded over their bodies.

They had dinner in the suite. Crystal had negotiated a rare night off from the review with Fred Winebrow, her spot in the review taken by a 'filler queen'. It had cost her the indignity of being ass-fucked by Fred Winebrow in his office but it was worth it.

They lingered over dinner and had more to drink and fucked a fourth and final time, this time it was less frenetic and more romantic with Crystal lying on her back and Brett between her legs kissing her and whispering endearing terms into her ear.

Brett insisted that they shower together again and Crystal was becoming frustrated. The sex was fantastic but she was here on a mission. Her Hermès handbag held the card reader, the safe code cracker and her Minox camera and she was waiting for Brett to either fall asleep so she could open the safe and photograph the contents or take his keycard and put it through the card reader so she could come back later but he wouldn't leave her alone even for an instant.

Through with fucking Crystal and emboldened by champagne he bragged about how successful the Cottage test had been claiming the brightness of the laser beam produced during the test had been increased six orders of magnitude from the previous experiment, which he equated to between one and ten million times, a huge advance that would pave the way for an actual space-based laser weapons system.

Crystal realised how important the documents in Brett Beaumont's safe would be to the USSR and was determined to get her hands on them but Brett was making it impossible. She could drug him or even kill him and take what she wanted but that would alert the Americans and that the Soviets had infiltrated Project Excalibur and also her cover as Crystal Greystone would be blown for ever.

Brett told her he had two more days left in La Vegas before he had to return to California and he wanted to spend them with her. He asked Crystal to accompany him down to the gaming floor so she fixed her makeup and joined him; all the time seething with frustration because she wanted what was in Brett Beaumont's safe but one thing that had been drilled into her during her training was patience. She still had two days.

*****

The Lobby, Stardust Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

The bellhop returned a little over forty minutes after Liam had tipped him the bribe and dropped an envelope on the table next to Liam Dresser's coffee cup. Liam snatched up the envelope and decided to walk back to his cheap hotel. He stopped at the instant-photo shop and once again took advantage of their generous two-for-one offer.

In his hotel room he poured himself a large scotch whiskey and perused the pictures he had taken of Crystal and her beau. He tore up the pictures that were under or over exposed and those that were poorly framed and was left with eight clear shots of the man who he now knew to be Professor Brett Beaumont.

That was the name on the card that the bellhop had left in the envelope as well as the room number which was VIP suite two on the Executive floor of the hotel. Also on the card was an address provided by Beaumont which was the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in California. Brett couldn't help but big-note himself even when filling in the hotel registration card he used his title as 'Professor' and gave the 'Laboratory' as his mailing address.

Liam tacked two of the pictures of Brett to the wall next to the pictures of Crystal and studied them. The very title Professor rang alarm bells. Brett Beaumont was very likely the mark that Crystal had been sent to exploit in some way but Liam needed to know more about him.

Liam took a risk and ventured down to the FBI field office on Lake Mead Boulevard and flashed his badge and asked to speak to Special Agent Nigel Harris who Liam knew from his days at the Academy in Quantico. He fed Nigel a line that he was on vacation but had just been provided with a tip regarding a case he was working on and could he use the facilities of the field office for an hour or two?

Agent Harris was leaving for the day but he signed Liam in and led him to his office and left him to it.

Liam worked the FBI's computer system, one of the best of its type in 1985, and found out as much as he could about Brett Beaumont but even the FBI couldn't access the United States Department of Energy or the Defense Department systems. But he learned enough to confirm that Brett Beaumont was the mark.

He discovered that Brett Beaumont was an expert in X-ray laser technology and digging deeper he discovered that X-ray lasers were produced during nuclear explosions. More research uncovered that the DoE had just conducted a test at their Nevada test site which explained Beaumont's presence in Las Vegas. A confidential document in the FBI's Risk Mitigation database stated that Beaumont was a frequent abuser of alcohol, a compulsive gambler, played loosely with the law and was a womaniser. Beaumont was considered a medium level security risk and was to be provided with a security detail whenever he was travelling.

Everything was starting to fall into place!

But Brett Beaumont was not susceptible to blackmail. His reputation as a lothario was well known; he was not married and played loose with the rules so a honey trap wouldn't work on him. Crystal must be trying to pry confidential information out him directly. Beaumont's reputation for big-noting himself was well known, although so far he was not suspected of leaking classified information. But that was so far!

Liam printed out some of the information he had gathered and wrote contemporaneous notes in his notebook then he went back to the Stardust and waited patiently in the lobby, drinking coffee and reading newspapers, his mind racing with images of what he suspected was taking place in VIP suite two upstairs. When Brett Beaumont and Crystal Greystone reappeared, emerging from the elevator that serviced the Executive levels of the hotel, Liam spotted them immediately.

Crystal looked fresh-faced and Beaumont looked as handsome as ever, dressed in an expensive suit but his gait suggested that although he was a man who could hold his liquor he had imbibed more than his fair share. Liam's jealousy instantly returned. He thought that Crystal had a 'just-fucked' look about her but there was nothing in her outward appearance for a reasonable person to assume so.

Brett Beaumont's security detail picked the couple up and followed them into the Casino where Brett went straight to the high-rollers blackjack tables and his bodyguard settled in a few tables away and proceeded to lose at the one dollar table betting erratically whilst keeping an eye on Brett Beaumont.

Crystal was hoping that she could get Brett drunk enough so that she could take him up to his room where he'd pass out so that she could complete her mission but Brett's constitution prevailed and they drank and gambled into the wee hours when Brett was finally ready to go to bed. Lady luck was on his side and he won two thousand dollars and change.

"Doll, I'm way too drunk to perform and I think you've drained everything out of me anyway. I'll come and see you at the show tomorrow, take a car home and buy yourself a nice dress and some sexy lingerie," Brett said, stuffing notes down the front of Crystal's dress which she found quite distasteful.

The security guy left his table and came over to Brett, supporting his drunken bulk and looking at Crystal like she was some kind of prostitute. He had undoubtedly checked her out and knew that she worked at the Boys Will Be Girls Review at the Ambassador and assumed that she was hooking. It would do Crystal no good to let him assume otherwise so she left Brett in the hands of his minder and took a town car back to her hotel.

To be continued