American Girls Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But baby, aren't you forgetting something?" And Quinn pealed the T-shirt up from her long, exquisite body, revealing her own hard nipples peaking her small breasts. She pulled the top up over her head, and lay there, slender and beautiful, her arms above her head in abandon.

"Oh, fuuck, Quinn, you're gorgeous." Leslie soaked in the sleepy, sultry beauty of her best friend, her best lover, adoring her with her eyes, savoring every long, lean inch. She shivered with lust, with love.

"Can we be slow?" Leslie asked, as she pealed her own top up over head, raising her luscious breasts high as she did so. She in turn was delighted as she saw Quinn's eyes narrow at the sight of her delectable curves, her fuller breasts.

"Come here," Quinn breathed, reaching up for the smaller girl. Leslie fell forward into Quinn's arms.

They were slow, oh so very slow. Their kisses were soft and gentle at first, tasting each other's lips, probing tongues, little bites. They laced their fingers together, Leslie stretching Quinn's arms above her head once more. Because Leslie was smaller, one of her breasts found its way to the other girl's mouth, and Quinn sucked and tugged at a nipple, tight and hard.

"The other one, wants attention too..." Leslie didn't want any part of her to miss out, so she offered her other boob to Quinn's eager mouth.

"Mmmm," moaned Quinn, gently biting the soft flesh and taking a nipple between her teeth. Quinn held the dropping weight of Leslie's other breast in her palm, then pressed it hard against the smaller girl's chest.

"Against yours." Leslie moved down the bed, lightly dragging her nipples against Quinn's. She put two fingers to Quinn's lips, then gently offered one finger as a little fuck into her mouth, a promise of wetness.

Leslie kept on working her way down Quinn's body, a series of delicate kisses on her throat, a tongue lick down between her breasts, one hard nipple into her mouth, sucked hard till it nearly hurt; then the other. Quinn lay still, her skin shivering to Leslie's slow, insistent movement, small whimpers every now and then as Leslie found her sensitive places.

By the time Leslie reached her sex, Quinn was so wet her pussy lips glistened. Leslie spread those long thighs apart, revealing the opening petal of Quinn's pussy to her eyes. She gazed upon the place for long seconds, as if reminding herself where everything was, before she closed her eyes and covered Quinn with her hot mouth.

Quinn gasped, the long build up causing an ache deep in her belly, and she bucked up against Leslie's mouth. Leslie sucked harder, taking as much of Quinn's core into her hot mouth as she could, probing with her tongue, licking Quinn's clit with her tongue.

Quinn held Leslie's head to her sex, knowing that she wasn't going anywhere, but wanting her mouth everywhere, greedy for the girl.

Leslie was hungry too, tasting every part of her lover, wanting it to last all night, wanting Quinn to come now, for Quinn's hands to hold her head between those thighs, wanting her, wanting her...

"Uuhnn hmmm, oh yes, ye...ss, hmmm, ye...ss" Quinn cried out loud as she came, her body quivering, one hand gripping Leslie's hair, the other gripping the sheets as she came again, her orgasm rippling through her body.

"Sweet fuck, that was... ohhh," as another throb pulsed within her, "good."

Leslie lay between Quinn's legs, her mouth hot and still on Quinn's cunt, letting the orgasm settle; her own sex full and hot too, so wet, so very, very wet.

Leslie slid up Quinn's body, into her arms, and lay there on Quinn's shoulder, listening to Quinn's heart-beat. She laced her fingers through Quinn's and didn't say a word. She didn't need to.

Quinn pulled the sheet up, and a light blanket too, holding their hot young heat around them. They murmured something to each other, but were too sleepy to say anything sensible, so it was just the soft comfort of their whispers, really.

* * * *

Adam got up to put on another CD, placing his headphones on the table. As he pressed the play button, he heard the door.

"Hey, how are you? Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine," Quinn answered, pulling the door closed gently behind her. "I'm glad you're still up... I wanted to apologize for Leslie."

"No need," Adam assured her as he crossed back to the sofa.

"Maybe not," Quinn shrugged, crossing the room in her bare feet. She wore an oversized T-shirt that hung mid-thigh. "But she's been kind of bitchy, and you deserve an explanation, at least."

"I assumed jet lag had just made her... too tired." Adam chose his words carefully. He gestured for Quinn to join him on the couch.

She curled her legs up underneath her and kneeled sideways with her hands in her lap. The neck of her T-shirt slipped off a bare shoulder, but if Quinn noticed she didn't seem to care. Adam sat opposite her with his legs stretched out and an arm draped across the back of the sofa.

"Leslie's not a very... sophisticated traveller," Quinn explained, choosing the word carefully. "This trip is only the third time she's ever been on an airplane. She didn't even have a passport until a month ago."

"I see," Adam replied, nodding.

He noted that Quinn's hair was loose and rather mussed. Hadn't she just brushed it before bed? And the fragrance of soap was layered with a more musky feminine aroma.

Ah, Adam realised with a smile, so that's how it is?. He kept the realisation to himself, and simply said, "I s'pose Oz can be a little intimidating for a young woman's first trip abroad."

"Mmm. The flight was, at least," Quinn agreed. "I don't think she slept on the plane at all, but she's also nervous because we don't have any kind of itinerary," Quinn continued, combing a stray lock of hair behind her ear with her fingers. "Her family vacations were always meticulously organized. They had each day planned out ahead of time. They even scheduled bathroom breaks," she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"And you didn't plan this trip to her standards?" Adam asked, taking a sip from his wine glass.

"Oh, I wouldn't know where to start," she commented, resting her hand lightly on Adam's forearm. "No, my family vacations were always more spontaneous. Last minute tickets and whatever hotel the credit card concierge found us... Is that a Shiraz?"

"Hmm? Oh, yes, it is. A local wine. Would you like a glass?"

"Maybe just a sip of yours?"

Adam passed her the glass. Her long fingers curled around the stem, and she cupped the bowl of the glass in her palm. "I take it you've travelled more than Leslie?"

Quinn shrugged. "I dunno, maybe... My family took trips to Europe and Asia and South America, but I've never been to Disneyland or the Grand Canyon. Her family took road trips and went to national parks and beaches and stuff. I guess I've seen more of the world, but she's seen more of the U.S."

She took a sip of the wine. "Mmm, cherries, plum, and... rosemary maybe?" She handed the glass back, just grazing his fingers, her touch warm on his skin.

"You've a good palate," Adam commented.

"Thank you," she blushed. "Anyway, Leslie was all excited to plan out this whole trip for us, but then her cousin found out about it and he tried to give her all sorts of advice, and... well, there's some bad blood between the two of them."

Quinn hadn't meant to share Leslie's family disputes with Adam, but she found him very attentive and easy to talk to. She'd opened up more than she intended.

"That's... kind of my fault."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Adam consoled.

"I've made peace with it," Quinn shrugged. "But Leslie isn't about to do anything that Bryan wants her to, even if it's what she wants anyway. So she just stopped planning completely, and it's been freaking her out."

"A bit stubborn, is she?"

"Sooo stubborn," Quinn sighed with mock exasperation. "Tomorrow is going to be a 'recovery day'—no schedules, no lines, no expectations. We're just going to relax and do nothing. It's going to make her crazy." She laughed again. "So I'm hoping I can convince her to actually plan out the next few days for us instead. I hope she'll be more pleasant after that," she confided, leaning forward conspiratorially.

Adam smiled at the scheme. "You're very fond of her, aren't you?"

"I am," Quinn agreed. "She's crazy smart. I'd have failed Statistics without her help. And she's not just like 'book-smart', she's clever and inventive..."

Quinn blushed and looked down at her lap. "Growing up, I sort of surrounded myself with people who either wanted to teach me, or compete against me, or claim me as a prize. I was in kind of a dark place when I met Leslie. She was the first person who ever... just wanted me to be me."

She looked up, smiling wistfully at the memory of their first days together. "She let me share who I was and what I loved with her, and didn't ask me to be anything more or anything less."

"That's a special kind of friend," Adam observed. "Rare, in my experience."

Why was he so easy to open up to? Was it the accent? The gentle, paternal demeanor? Whatever it was, Quinn decided she'd better go back to bed, or she would end up accepting that glass of wine after all, and wasn't sure what she might say. Or do.

"She really is," Quinn agreed, unfolding herself from the sofa and rising in a single, smooth motion. "And if she wakes up and I'm not there, she'll freak out and think I was 'taken' or something." She rolled her eyes again, "So I'd better get back to bed."

"We certainly wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea, Quinn disappeared in urban Australia," Adam agreed, standing as well.

"She worries about me," Quinn smiled. "She had to save me once before."

"And how'd she do that?" Adam asked, cocking an eyebrow at the cryptic statement.

Quinn realized she'd done it again. She'd opened up and said more than she'd intended.

Restless, she rested her hand on the door knob and looked down at her feet. Private things like this weren't meant to be shared so casually. She looked back up at Adam apologetically.

"Good night, Adam," she demurred.

"Sleep well," he smiled, forgiving Quinn her secrets.

* * * *

The girls weren't in the apartment when Adam returned home from work the next evening. He found them down at the pool.

Leslie sat cross-legged on a lounge chair under an umbrella, hunched over her laptop. She wore a colorful athletic bikini and sport-framed sunglasses. Her hair was damp, but drying, and her skin glowed with a sheen of sunscreen.

Quinn was in the water, her arms crossed on the edge of the pool, talking with a young bloke Adam recognised from the building. He sat on the side of the pool, bare chested, with his feet in the water, smiling down at her. Adam felt a twinge of irritation towards the young man whose name he couldn't recall, but then smiled to himself at the realisation, and let it go.

"Adam!" Leslie called, waving when she saw him come through the gate. "Quinn, Adam's home!"

Adam returned the wave with a smile and strolled around the pool towards Leslie.

"Alright, maybe I'll see you around sometime," he heard the younger man say to Quinn.

"Maybe," Quinn answered noncommittally before pushing away from the wall, swimming towards Leslie.

Adam rounded the corner of the pool as Leslie sat up and stretched, arching her back and unknotting her shoulders. The colorful swimsuit complimented her curves and drew the eye exactly where it was wanted the most.

"We figured out a great way to see the country," she announced as Adam approached. "We're going by train."

"That could be a long ride," Adam cautioned.

"We'll get a sleeper compartment," Leslie explained, her eyes flashing with excitement as she turned her laptop around to show Adam her notes. "So we won't even need hotels."

"I always liked traveling by train in Europe," Quinn shared, as she ascended the ladder out of the pool. She wore a stylish black one-piece that emphasized her tall frame. As she set her feet on the deck, she rolled her head to swing her hair around in front of her and squeeze the water out, twisting with both hands. A spray of water splashed Adam, cool on his skin.

"Leslie thought it would be a good way to see some of the country."

"But all that time on a train, just for a few minutes or hours at each stop? That doesn't make much sense to me. That's an expensive way to travel. Flying's much cheaper, if you get the right flights. And I'm afraid our scenery becomes monotonous very quickly." Adam was practical as he looked over Leslie's itinerary. "Do you realise how much time you'll spend just sitting in a train carriage?"

"Well, no, not really, I just thought...."

Adam saw the crestfallen look on Leslie's face, as she realized her enthusiasm didn't quite take into account the size of the country. He caught a look on Quinn's face as she too realized the implications of Adam's comments, and the impact on Leslie's plans.

"Instead of trying to see just bits of the entire continent, why don't you spend some real quality time in one or two parts of it?"

"So go deep instead of wide?" Leslie restated as she turned the notion over in her head.

"I think I've got an idea for you. You don't need to go so far to see some Australian country, not so far at all."

The girls turned to him, with quizzical looks on their faces.

"You'll need a chaperone, though."

* * * *

"Come on you two, the taxi will be here soon."

Adam was standing by the door of his apartment, keys at the ready to dead-lock and secure the place. He'd thrown the basics for a few days out of town into a battered wheeled suitcase, and found room for two pairs of Quinn's high heels, because of course her bag was already full.

He'd smiled at Leslie's fierce little look when Quinn came begging for the extra space, and had entered into a conspiracy of indulgence with the smaller girl towards her more showy friend. They both knew Quinn looked quite magnificent in a pair of heels, and Adam wasn't going to deny himself that visual treat by refusing to carry an extra pair of shoes.

But he'd also made a point of carefully tucking a loose curl of hair behind Leslie's ear, making it tidy under her little French beret. He didn't say a word, the gentle touch of his finger on her cheek telling her she was noticed too. She reminded him of someone, and he smiled, remembering another girl's eyes from another time.

Finally, Quinn was ready, and as she brushed past him to go out the door, Adam caught the scent of a light perfume. He smiled in appreciation, and she held his look, her eyes bright. He stood between the girls in the lift down to the building's lobby, listening to the different cadence of their American voices, but not really paying attention to their words.

"Ah, there's the cab. Come on, let's get these bags in the boot." Adam lifted the three bags in, and the cabby slammed the boot lid down.

"You sit in the front, sir?" The driver asked Adam.

"Oh no, one of the girls. They're visiting from America, so each must enjoy the delights of an Australian cab driver for themselves."

"Ah, yes, that is very good, sir. What an excellent idea."

Quinn slid her long legs into the front passenger seat, while Adam ushered Leslie into the back, before going around to the other side. "Airport, please. The short way, not your usual tourist route," he added.

"I know these guys," he whispered to Leslie. "They've got one route for the locals, a more creative approach for tourists."

She touched his arm. "Just as well we've got you looking after us, then."

"Just as well," he nodded.

Twenty minutes later they'd been deposited at the airport, and transferred their bags to the check-in. Adam had arranged the ticketing, and the girls had no idea where they were going. He kept the tickets to himself, waving them imperiously away.

"A little adventure." He smiled at their excited faces. "You'll get a taste for the country, and some of the wilderness," he said, "but it won't take a whole day to get there. Who needs New South Wales, when we've got sea and islands just down the road?"

"It sounds wonderful, Adam, but where...." Quinn touched his arm, her voice soft.

"You'll see, you impatient creatures."

"But I..." Leslie was nervous, always wanting to know what was happening, where they were going.

"It's okay, Leslie. If Adam says he's got it under control, then it's under control. You've got to learn to relax around him, go with his flow. It's nice, actually, not thinking about everything, isn't it?" Quinn looked at Adam with appreciative eyes, quite content to find out in his time where he was taking them. "Not thinking about anything at all, really."

Adam turned to the nervous girl and gently touched her hand. "Ssshh, honey, nothing bad's going to happen. I've got you. Trust me."

A sudden thrill prickled over Leslie, goosebumps on her arms, when she heard his words. She looked up at Adam, and loved the way he was gazing back at her. Honey! She took a deep, shuddering breath, getting her composure back. She touched fingers to her throat as if to hide a blush, or feel a heat. She allowed herself a tiny smile, but her pulse was racing.

Killing time for twenty minutes until boarding was easy. Because his cover would eventually be broken anyway, when the flight was announced, Adam teased then finally relented, laying a set of tickets and some glossy brochures on a table. The girls pounced on them, and several oh my gods later, he gathered they were excited and bright-eyed impressed. He'd booked them all into a wilderness resort lodge overlooking a long, deserted beach, on an island just a short flight away.

"Oh look, because you booked so late, we seem to be at opposite ends of the resort. I sort of hoped we'd have rooms next to each other." Leslie pouted and worried, even now.

"Yes, but that's okay. Just remember to wrap yourself in a gown if you have to escape from one of your spiders," Adam joked, "before you come running to my arms."

"Adam, don't!" exclaimed Leslie, blushing, but loving his gentle attention. She wasn't quite used to his charm yet, but thought with a bit more practice, she could be.

"Or if she wants a hot chocolate before getting tucked in," Quinn teased, remembering her whim from the other night.

"Oh? What's that all about?" Adam asked.

"Oh, just something naughty Miss Leslie here thought about, last night," she replied.

"I did not. It was your idea." Leslie was fierce.

"I suppose it might have been. But you didn't say no, when I suggested it." Quinn smiled, and put her arm around her friend, so they could both flirt with Adam together.

"Well," he said, with a completely straight face, "I'll have to have a chat to the maitre-de when we get there, see what we can arrange." He looked at them both very seriously. "Helps you sleep. It was my Friday night treat when I was little, hot cocoa in a steaming mug."

They continued their light-hearted chatter until their flight was called, but underneath it all was an edge of something as the girls reacted to Adam's presence and his quiet intensity. Quinn, being more observant than her friend, sensed rather than directly saw curiosity in people's glances, as the waiting lounge slowly filled with other passengers for the flight. Their American accents and eagerness labelled the young women as tourists, but who was this lucky older man keeping them company? Quinn smiled to herself, flattered by the subtle and not so subtle attention.

The aircraft was a medium sized twin propeller plane, seating maybe thirty passengers. There were two seats on one side of the aisle and a single on the other. The girls sat together, Quinn by the window, Leslie next to the aisle. Adam stowed their carry on baggage, and just before he sat, he squeezed Leslie's shoulder. She looked up at him, grateful for his silent reassurance. As the engines spooled up with an unfamiliar sound, she gripped Quinn's arm with one hand, and reached across the aisle for Adam's hand with the other. She felt a little braver, holding hands.

123456...9