American Girls Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, yes, yes... hmmm... oh, oh oooo... " Leslie arched up under him, her body taut with the breaking wave of her orgasm, and she shuddered under him as she came. Adam held himself still as her cunt clenched around him, gripping him with her delirious pleasure, feeling every movement of her hot, sweat glistened body.

"How do you do that?" she whispered. "Ooo, fuuck." Her body bucked as she let herself shudder back to breathing.

"Do what, honey?" And Adam began to move, looking for his own pleasure now, but if Leslie came again...

"That." She managed the single word, before she surrendered again to his beautiful fuck, his long steady thrusting into her depths. He built her exquisite sensation up again, but this time Leslie swore she'd wait to orgasm with him, to wait for him, to come together, with him.

She forced her eyes open and held his hot gaze, gripping him with her look. They fucked faster, and Leslie saw the moment, the moment in his eyes when Adam knew it was inevitable, knew he was going to come, and she held his eyes, held them, held them, and her timing was perfect.

"Fuck me, Adam, come inside me, please."

And with a loud cry, Adam came, his cock throbbing deep inside her, his back arched to be deeper. Leslie took him, opening herself wide under his weight, loving the stretch in her thighs as he dropped his weight upon her, her cunt tightening and squeezing his cock as he came.

Adam stayed inside her for several minutes, until his cock softened and he withdrew, gripping the rim of the condom. "Ohh, don't go, stay inside..." she sighed.

"Can't lose this thing. Don't actually need it on my account, though. I've had the snip, but it's the right thing to do, you're sensible."

Leslie gazed at Adam, taking in what he was saying. "Oh, I wasn't worried. I have an IUD. Still, it's a good habit to be in and it makes cleaning up so much easier."

That was Leslie, prepared and practical.

Adam leaned off the edge of the bed, finding a tissue to wrap the condom in, then turned back to the girl, who was drowsy now, well fucked and satisfied. She snuggled up against him, his wrapping arms protective around her. He stroked a wayward curl behind her ear, and Leslie remembered the same touch from the other day, and smiled to herself. She was fond of this man, very fond indeed, and wondered what he thought it meant, her lying here in his arms.

"Adam, what does it mean, us doing this? Has anything changed, now?" She was uncertain what to expect from him.

"Leslie, we're two people enjoying each other's company, sexually, is all."

"Oh good," she sighed with relief. "I didn't want things to be weird. Sometimes boys get the wrong idea."

"Maybe, but I've not been a boy for a very long time." He smiled at the girl. "What about Quinn, though? What's she going to think?"

Leslie shrugged in his arms. "Quinn and I both like boys too. It's not a problem."

"Ah, you're both bi... ok, that makes sense now."

"I guess. I mean, if you have to put a label on it, that's probably the closest fit. I don't think I ever want to be with any girl other than Quinn though. So..."

"You're very fond of her, aren't you?" Adam asked, recalling a similar question he asked of Quinn.

"Well, yeah." Leslie rolled over and scooched up on top of him, crossing her arms over Adam's bare chest. "She's like the sweetest, nicest person. And she's so polite and thoughtful, like all the time, to everyone.

"And I want to say she's 'smart'," Leslie continued, considering her words carefully as Adam rested his hand in the small of her back, "but that's not really the right word—'cause for an Asian chick, my girl cannot do math—but she's like, 'wise' you know? She's observant and she understands people. Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly," Adam assured her, tracing his fingers along the curve of her bottom. "She reads people the way you read equations."

"Yeah, kind of like that," Leslie agreed with a smile, settling her chin on her crossed arms.

"Well this is first for me," Adam admitted with a grin. "I've never found myself in bed with a beautiful woman, talking about a another beautiful woman. It's usually a very bad idea."

Leslie blushed at the compliment, certain that Adam found himself in bed with a quite a few beautiful women, and flattered to be among their number. "You haven't looked closely at Quinn's feet then," she smirked. "They're hideous."

"I've heard that ballet can torture a dancer's feet. She's a delight to watch though, isn't she?"

"She is," Leslie sighed. "I never had any interest in dance or theater or music until the first time I watched Quinn on stage. I'm no judge, but I hear what other people—theatre people—say and everybody thinks she's incredible. She's opened up that whole world to me."

And it was that world that would take Quinn away, Leslie knew. Unconsciously, her wistful smile turned suddenly to a frown.

"Why the sad face, honey?" Adam asked, brushing a finger down her cheek.

She wasn't used to talking after sex. Not like this, anyway. Most boys wanted to sleep or shower, or play another game. She hadn't expected to talk with Adam so intimately, and she'd let her guard down.

It was something Leslie had half realized a while ago, but she'd never put these vague, unsettling fears into words before now.

It had once been enormously helpful for Quinn to share her own secrets; perhaps it would be good for Leslie to unburden herself. And Adam was such a good listener. And his gentle stroke, she felt like a kitten being pampered, she could certainly lie here for a while. She took a breath.

"It's just that Quinn doesn't really have any roots," she explained, snuggling down to his shoulder and lacing her fingers through the soft hair on his chest. "Her parents split up last year. They sold the house she grew up in. Her brother works in Dubai. There's really nothing holding her anywhere except her scholarship."

A tear rolled down Leslie's cheek, and she sniffed back another.

"Even if it's not Sydney, it will be someplace. Someday soon Quinn's going to have the chance to move to Toronto or Paris or Milan or Tokyo. That's her dream, and I can't hold her back."

"You'll go with her, " Adam assured her, wiping the tear from her cheek. "Of course you will."

"I know she'll ask me to, but I'm in a five year program. She'll graduate a year before me." The idea of spending her last year of college without her best friend started her tears flowing freely now. Adam kissed them away, more saltiness on this girl's skin.

"And she might even be offered a place in a major company before then... like, this month. I have family... and people I love back home. Someday... I'm going to have choose between, between them and... and Quinn.

"But Adam, I don't know how to make that choice!" Leslie sniffled, burying her face in Adam's shoulder.

"Oh, honey," Adam consoled, stroking her hair. "That's all part of growing up and falling in love. Do you think it will be an easier choice for Quinn?"

"She doesn't get a choice," Leslie looked up defiantly. "She's worked too hard. I won't let her turn down an opportunity on my account."

Adam chuckled at the ferocity of the statement. "Leslie, honey, you don't understand women very well, do you?" he chided, wiping away her tears.

"Wh... what?" she asked, nonplussed by Adam's assertion.

"If Quinn loves you the way you love her, no job offer—no matter how fantastic—will tempt her to leave you behind." Adam explained. "It's a choice she'll make with her heart, not with logic. And if the two of you decide together that she must go, absence really does make the heart grow fonder, I can tell you that. Your reunion will be worth waiting for. Or you'll figure out a way of you going too."

"Do... do you really think she loves me?" Leslie asked, uncertainly, hoping he'd say the answer was yes.

"I can see it, that's for sure, the way she looks at you, the things she says. Has she never told you?"

"No," Leslie confessed. "We don't really talk about it. Not like that." The intimacy of their conversation dawned on her. "Not like this."

"Well, you love her, don't you?"

"I... I don't... I mean, I guess, but.... I'm not sure I really know what love feels like." She smiled. "I have kind of a fucked up romantic history. We both do."

It amused Adam to wonder how much 'history' a twenty-one year old student could have, but he knew better than to pry. "She might not know it herself, or say it, but I'd be surprised if Quinn doesn't love you. And I bet what you feel for her is love as well. Your roots are her roots." He ruffled her hair. "You're two of the strangest peas in a pod I've ever seen, but you 'fit' together, like you're meant to be."

"I hope you're right," Leslie said, laying her head on his chest as he held her close. His calming embrace was a comfort she hadn't expected, and his reassurance had soothed her dread. Her world suddenly made a little more sense, and she knew herself a little better.

"If she does get the job in Sydney... if she does leave me, will you keep an eye on her for me, Adam? Make sure she's happy?"

"As often as I can, honey," Adam promised. "But I don't think it will come to that."

Leslie snuggled back into the crook of Adam's shoulder, resting her hand on his chest and letting herself be comforted by his affection. "Does your heart always beat so slow?"

Adam smiled to himself, and he squeezed her shoulder.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing, honey. Just being alive, is all."

"Oh." She kissed him on the shoulder, and thought she understood.

* * * *

A minute later, or perhaps an hour, there was knock at the door and Quinn called from the other side "Are you two done in there yet? Can I come in?"

"Just a minute," Leslie called, scrambling for her T-shirt and pajamas. Adam roused himself and dressed hastily as well. He was still fiddling with his shirt buttons when Leslie opened the door for Quinn.

"Did you win?" Quinn asked, glancing over Leslie's shoulder at Adam. He noted that she'd threaded a brightly colored silk scarf through the loops of her capri-length jeans in lieu of a belt—the flow of the soft cloth echoing the fall of her hair. She hadn't been wearing it earlier, so he assumed she'd been to one of the resort's boutiques. Quinn was going native.

"She spanked him hard," Adam replied, in answer to her question.

"He never saw it coming," Leslie confirmed, beaming with pride.

"Mm-hmm," Quinn smirked at the double entendres. "Well, I've got good news too. I talked to the concierge, and there was a cancellation for tonight's Sunset Whale Watch Cruise. I got us three tickets, but we have to hurry."

The small boat held about two dozen passengers. Just as at the airport and the dining room, Quinn felt the curious glances of the strangers. But there was a change. Leslie and Adam were the sole focus of their attention now. Something in their body language drew the intrigue, the curiosity from strangers. Leslie sat a little closer to him. His hand was more often on her shoulder or her waist, gently touching, but not possessive; almost as if he was guiding her.

It occured to Quinn that she might be jealous, but decided that was ok. She was often enough in the spotlight that she could happily give Leslie her turn. What she couldn't decide was if she was jealous of Adam, or of Leslie. It didn't matter. Quinn smiled at the observation, eager to pry all of the juicy details out of Leslie later that night.

The pilot of the boat increased speed to create a bow-wave, and a small pod of bottlenose dolphins came alongside the boat, leaping through the water to the delight of the tourists.

Pointing to the pink horizon, a spotter called out a breaching whale and the pilot changed course for a better look. At one point three huge fins broke the surface in quick succession, to the startled gasps of the passengers. Leslie instinctively reached out for Quinn. They were so close to one of the whales, they felt its spume on their faces.

As the sun crept lower the pilot turned the boat back towards land. With its shallow draft, the boat was able to hug tight to the coast line. Their pilot found a colony of seals basking on a secluded beach in the last rays of the setting sun.

"It's like Fisherman's Wharf, but there are hundreds of them," Leslie remarked with awe.

As the sun dipped below the horizon and the first stars began to twinkle in the east, the pilot maneuvered the boat into a rocky cove. The passengers craned their necks to see the parade of dozens of little penguins marching out of the surf to their burrows.

"They're so tiny!" Quinn squealed with girlish delight.

* * * *

After the cruise the trio made their way to the cafe for a meal. Leslie and Adam in particular were famished. They seated themselves at a table, and a moment later a waiter arrived with menus.

"Oo, they have vegemite sandwiches!" Leslie exclaimed. "I'm going to try it."

"You're so brave, honey," Adam chuckled. "I mean, except for spiders."

Leslie scowled at him. "Don't be mean," she objected, poking Adam in the ribs. "I've conquered a lot of fears this weekend."

"You're right, of course. I'm sorry. You should take every opportunity to expand your palate." Leslie seemed mollified by the encouragement, or was it a tease, and the endearment Adam saved only for her. Nonetheless, Adam leaned over towards Quinn and asked quietly, "What would she order otherwise?"

Quinn smiled slyly at their conspiracy and pointed at the chicken salad on the menu.

The waiter took their orders without a word of dissent, and returned a short time later setting sandwiches down in front of each of them.

Adam and Quinn feigned interest in their own dinners while surreptitiously watching Leslie.

The excitement in her eyes was plain to see as she picked up the crusty french bread spread with butter, dark, pasty vegemite, and fresh slices of avocado. After discovering the delicious kangaroo last night, Leslie could hardly wait for her next Australian delicacy.

She took a big bite and chewed enthusiastically. The crunch of the bread and the creaminess of the avocado were a perfect contrast of textures, yet they were overpowered by a harsh, bitter flavor. Adam and Quinn fought back giggles as Leslie's expression shifted from excitement, to doubt, to disappointment.

She set the sandwich back on the plate, looking disheartened.

Without a word, Adam swapped his sandwich for hers. She gave him a grateful smile. "It's an acquired taste," he assured her with a wink. "Most folk who don't grow up with it never learn to appreciate it. Me, I came from England, so it was always Marmite for me."

"What's the difference?" Leslie asked.

"Ah, two gastronomic wonders." Adam tried to explain, but it was really quite incomprehensible to the young women.

Quinn insisted on picking up the check over Adam's objection. Ultimately he relented and walked the girls back to their chalet.

"One more day," he told them conversationally, "then it's back to work for me and, well... back to the original vacation for you two, I guess."

"This has been such an amazing side trip, Adam. We never could have planned this, could we Leslie?"

"No," Leslie admitted. "It all worked out really well. Really, really well." She directed the last bit at Adam with a nudge, who grinned in response and touched her cheek.

"Our flight back to the mainland doesn't leave until late afternoon," he shared with them as they reached the girls' door. "You may want to pack up some tonight so you can enjoy as much of tomorrow as you can."

"Good idea," Quinn agreed, kissing Adam on the cheek. "We wouldn't want to miss a single opportunity." She opened the door and went inside leaving Adam and Leslie on the doorstep.

"Thank you again... for everything," Leslie blushed.

"It was my pleasure," Adam took her hand. "I'm happy to help with any other video game challenges that comes up."

"Really?" she smiled.

"Really." Adam took Leslie in his arms and she reached up and she kissed him. "But I hope you'll have that talk with Quinn. Tell her what you're feeling."

Leslie sighed, and nodded her agreement before turning towards the door. "Good night, Adam."

"Good night, honey."

It had been a long and unexpectedly invigorating day. Back in his own room, Adam folded and packed a few things, but he was ready to wind down and turn in. There was a glass or two of the excellent shiraz left in the bottle he had purchased the night before, and he decided to finish it off before bed—a lingering and languorous wine to cap off a day he would remember. He pictured Leslie's little curl on her cheek, and in his mind, touched it behind her ear.

Scrolling through the streaming music options on the TV, he settled on a Latin Jazz channel as appropriately soothing for background music, its volume just above the surf.

Adam had just filled his glass when he heard a soft knock at his door. He opened it expecting to find a maid offering turn-down service, or perhaps a clerk with an inquiry about the bill. He was surprised to find Quinn on the other side.

"Oh good, you're still up," she smiled. "I brought over my shoes for your suitcase. It's not too late is it? "

"Not at all," he assured her. "Won't you come in?"

"Thank you," Quinn slid past him as he held the door. A distinctively Caribbean steel drum rhythm filled the air and Quinn found herself swaying to the beat instinctively. "You like Calypso music, Adam?"

"Some of it," Adam admitted. "I was in the mood. Would you care for a glass of wine? It's the last of the red from before."

"Oo, yes please."

Adam carefully divided his glass with another and mopped away a stray drop as it wept down the side, before handing the glass to Quinn.

"Here you are. You and Leslie all packed then?"

"Mmm, almost. A couple of Leslie's game buddies back in the U.S. found her on the Star Crash server and invited her on a mission-quest-thingy, so... she got distracted."

She got distracted? Adam was somewhat disappointed. He'd hoped Leslie would take the opportunity to have her heart-to-heart with Quinn. Perhaps it was easier to confess her feelings to him than to admit them to Quinn.

"Oh, but she showed me the move she used to beat Huey! Did you see how she did it?"

"Uh, no. My attention was... focussed elsewhere."

"Oh, right!" Quinn giggled and Adam actually blushed. "Well, it was impressive. Like a four button combo she had to time just right. And she said she did it with one hand."

"Did she just? Tell you that?" Adam took for granted that it was as impressive as Quinn claimed, knowing exactly where her other hand was at the time. "I'll have to ask her to show me." He grinned. "Again."

The steel drums of the calypso tune faded out, replaced by strings and claves in a 4/4 time.

"Salsa!" Quinn exclaimed, her eyes flashing with excitement. She set her wine glass aside and her hips and feet moved naturally into a front-to-back step.

Adam would have to take Quinn's word to appreciate Leslie's gaming skill, but he recognised Quinn's own talent instinctively. She was a delight to watch, and Adam was certain even more delightful to join.

"May I?" he offered Quinn his hand, his feet falling into the salsa rhythm. Her smile lit up as she accepted his invitation, took his hand, and matched her steps to his. With a hand on her hip, Adam nudged Quinn into a turn.

"Somebody got their Arthur Murray lessons," she smiled.

"Something like that," Adam replied, recalling the agile hips of the woman who taught him the dance so many years ago. Then he pushed the memory aside to focus on the woman here and now. "It's starting to come back to me."

He lead her through several more turns and she followed each expertly, smoothing out his missteps and giving him confidence to try even more complex combinations.

1...456789