All Comments on 'American Mom'

by movieye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So realistic

Mom had a mom body and son had a normal son body with average cock. Yes when women get heavy the bosoms get big. Very nice progression of events and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool

Written like a real recollection, nice descriptions and no silly huge cocks, feats of endurance etc.

Harvey_32

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Nice to read about curvy women. Love big natural breasts.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Wow just wow. I got hard just reading this story. Thinking about the days I used to see my mom's enormously huge saggy tits. Never did anything with her but kind of wondered if I could have.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
ALL TALK and JUST A BLOW JOB .!!!! ^*!^*!

OLIVER you dummy, you fucked yourself. LORI rather then MOM, that's more then a dummy it's a fool you are.....the read was ok. THANKS

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Good Read

I like how Mom just got right to it! No messing around with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot

You actually did this or just an imaginations.. I felt your mom boobs and pussy too... And as I am watching you both... Will you share more???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proposition

I proposed to my girlfriend on prom night. Last less than three years. Then mom came into the picture. She would visit to make sure I was ok, not too lonely, help me clean my apartment & one thing led to another since we were both in the prime of our lives. I wasn't lonely for long as moms visit went from monthly to weekly. Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Womb???

The womb is other side of the cervix. The vagina has no lips it's just the fuck hole. You can't lick or kiss a vagina. You can do both to a labia or vulva or a pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermovieye@movieye
Originally from Texas, I like to write about the sexual adventures of Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio and the surrounds).