American Slut Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised, but kissed her back, caressing her generous boobs beneath her shirt... my first ever sexy kiss with another woman, and it was sooo sensual.

She then broke the kiss and asked, "Ready for Obstacle Two?"

"Does it include munching on your cunt or sucking those huge tits?" I asked, my hands still enjoying the feel of her breasts while I said whatever popped into my mind... I'd never made these offers to anyone before, but upon meeting this bombshell I was instantly in lust.

I'd never seriously considered having lesbian sex myself, but the majority of the porn that got me off was lesbian. I simply found the girl-on-girl sex scenes sexier, and the dialogue hotter, whether it was video or text.

I'd always wondered what it would be like to taste another girl... my ex had whined that I tasted bland, which sounded better than his own too-salty cum. It tasted like stale popcorn without the butter. Yech! Yet in the porn I watched, the girls genuinely seemed to enjoy tasting each other's pussies, and also looked like they had fun tribbing, which I thought looked interesting. The girls seemed genuinely... umm... genuine with each other, unlike their scenes with men where they always seemed to be faking it, likely because they were.

And squirting... I'd never come like that, and wondered if it was because of how my body worked, or just because no man had ever gotten me excited enough to trigger such an outburst.

She smiled, lifting up her shirt, "Be my guest."

My slutty bluff called, I took the challenge, and said, still cupping both her tits, "These tits are massive."

"I know," she said, as I leaned forward and sucked her right nipple into my mouth.

Suddenly the commentator interrupted my first ever girl-on-girl nipple sucking by saying, "Bambi, stop using our contestant for your own fun."

"She offered," Bambi shouted back.

I moved to her other tit and insisted, "And I can't suck one and not the other."

"Remember that principle for later, Emily," the commentator replied with a laugh, touching himself, probably for the audience, as I took her other hard nipple into my mouth and lightly nibbled on it.

I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked, because sucking her big, hard nipples was surprisingly exciting, as was the crowd cheering my every move. I would have been happy playing with Bambi all night, but:

"Get ready for Obstacle Two, Emily," the emcee announced.

"I was hoping that Bambi was obstacle two," I joked.

"You're not far off," he laughed, as the curtain was raised and I was suddenly staring at eight naked women, their legs spread open, each sitting on top of a modified quad step, each on a reclining stand very similar to the one that was often part of the first obstacle of the actual American Ninja Warrior.

"Why aren't you on one of those?" I asked Bambi playfully.

"You get to Obstacle Five and I'll replace the model for you," Bambi pledged.

"Promise?" I asked.

She moved her hand past the little vertical string at the front of her bikini, inserted two fingers into her pussy for a couple of seconds and then put them to my lips.

I mindlessly opened my mouth and sucked a generous amount of wetness from her finger, and the taste was definitely not bland, but very like lightly seasoned grilled trout. Delicious! "Just a little motivation," she explained, pulling her finger out.

"Consider me motivated," I replied, "or better yet, hooked," wanting to taste her again... wanting to sample that unique taste directly from the source. It made me wonder if I really did taste bad, or if my asshole ex was just that: an asshole.

My announcer friend, for by this time I considered him a friend, and hopefully soon to become one with benefits, said to me, "Before you two start dyking out in front of us, I'll explain the task. Your duty is to jump from quad step to quad step and while you're on each one, kneel before each girl and search inside the folds of her delicate flower for a ball with a letter on it. Once you've retrieved it, place it in the bag that Bambi is about to hand you, and then leap to the next quad until you have all ten. Then use your balls to spell out a word to finish the Obstacle. Any questions?"

"Huh? Oh, those balls! Am I supposed to eat out all eight girls?" I asked.

"You only have three minutes to complete the task, so likely not," he answered.

"Too bad," I pouted coyly.

"Are you ready?" he asked, as Bambi handed me a bag with a strap on it.

I hung the strap around my neck for convenience and nodded, noticing how the gaps between the quad steps were a lot closer than for the usual game. As long as I was careful, I could easily avoid falling in the water.

When the horn went off, I quickly hopped to the first quad, landing awkwardly and grabbing the girl's leg for balance. "Sorry," I apologized, as I pulled her down a bit.

"No worries," she smiled, as I lowered myself between her legs and slid two fingers inside her pussy. "Mmmmm, that feels nice," she moaned, as I rummaged around for the ball. I felt it, but was struggling unsuccessfully to get it out. "You can add another finger," she offered.

"Good call," I nodded, as I got a good grip on the ball and pulled it out. It was an I.

Realizing that I'd taken longer than I'd hoped, I turned around and quickly, but more carefully this time, jumped to the second quad. I now skipped the pleasantries and became a high-speed Indiana Jones on the wettest and most aromatic archeological adventure ever.

I used three fingers each time and got:

L

A

X

S

B

U

I got better with each pussy dig until the last one. I couldn't get a good grip and was getting frustrated.

Determined not to lose, I decided once again Fuck it and shoved my entire fist inside the chubby stranger.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed, "you're fisting me! I'm already cumming!"

"Sorry," I apologized, as I quickly found the ball and pulled it out of her, releasing a gusher of girl-cum, as she moaned loudly.

She joked, "You're just going to fist me and leave?"

"Sorry," I repeated, "look me up afterwards," bending down and giving her one quick lick on her wet pussy lips. "Yummy!" I yelped playfully, as I tossed the E in the bag, jumped to the table and dumped the letters onto it.

I don't know if it was just because I was so horny at the time, but I instantly saw S-E-X and assumed that had to be part of the word. A moment later I saw B-I and instantly knew the word was BISEXUAL. I sorted the balls in order and declared, as I hit the buzzer, "The word is bisexual."

"Yes you are," the commentator joked.

"Well not yet," I coyly smiled. "But I'm looking forward to it," thinking of Bambi.

He laughed, "I love your spunk, Emily."

"I'm sure I'd love your spunk too, commentator guy," I flirted boldly and wittily.

"Oh my, you are too much," he roared, at my blunt innuendo.

"You bet I am," I smiled.

"Ready for the Spinning Vibrating Ring Toss?" he asked.

"Sounds like fun," I said, as the curtain for Obstacle Three lifted up and I saw a Sybian sitting all alone in the middle of a spinning circle with a box beside it. "I get to ride that?" I asked, something I'd always wanted to do, but it's hard to hide a Sybian under your bed unless you sleep in an upper bunk.

"You do," he replied. "Although you also have to get one ring onto each of the four targets while you're being distracted by the pleasure of the machine."

"What targets?" I asked, not seeing any.

Immediately four naked, very well-endowed men walked past me and climbed onto four platforms around the circle.

"Ahaaah," I nodded as I realized my rings were supposed to be tossed onto their cocks... although only one of them was hard at the moment. "But most of the targets are limp," I protested, although each cock was very impressive.

"Don't worry," the announcer responded, "they'll become fully able to support your rings once they see your beautiful body writhing on the Sybian. Just be sure and give them a good show."

"I see," I said, as I walked to the Sybian, straddled it and lowered myself onto it easily... my pussy already very wet from the first two Obstacles.

"So I take it you're ready?" he asked.

"What does it look like, big guy?" I questioned, as I ground my pussy on the unsatisfying mini-dick. "Isn't there a bigger cock for this thing?" I asked, "I see four much bigger live ones very close by."

"Sorry," the announcer apologised apologetically, "this is supposed to tease you, not please you."

"Can't it do both?" I quibbled, as it started vibrating.

"Ah, but one final detail: remember that if you come before you complete all the tasks you lose, and you have only five minutes to finish this task," he revealed.

"Men! They're never finishing the job," I quipped.

"Oh, I'll finish the job," he retorted, "just not quite yet," before he counted down, "Three, two, one," he announced, "and..." The starter horn blared.

The floor started rotating, as did the dick inside me, as I reached for a few rings. "Ohhhh, this tiny thing packs a punch," I declared with a moan, as I got ready to throw my first ring. I had to wait for the second guy to come around, as the first wasn't hard yet. As he came into range, I made a toss and it landed a couple feet short.

And for a while, the vibrations did no more than tease me as I got frustrated.

Not at the vibrations, but at my inability to toss a ring onto a hard cock.

I tossed a dozen before I finally scored one... which got cheers from the crowd. Then after two more misses I scored two back to back hits.

Then the frustration returned when I couldn't get the last fucking ring to land on that cock. I hit him in the stomach. I hit him in the knee. I bounced off the side of his cock.

I was getting impatient, as I now had to wait for the small platform to rotate 360° between each toss, and although the vibrations were nice, I was so focused on the task at hand that they weren't really doing anything for me.

I finally landed the toss and the vibrations stopped.

"And so falls Obstacle Three! She's halfway done, folks," the announcer guy announced, as the crowd stood and cheered, and I even saw a few Maple Leaf flags waving, which really gave me adrenaline rush after adrenaline rush.

"Halfway there to getting your cock," I tossed back, throwing a final ring toward my buddy's cock, even though it was still tucked away inside his jeans, and my ring fell at least twenty feet short. Since nobody had said I shouldn't, I stayed on the machine and began grinding.

"You really are amazing," he laughed, as he walked over to me and helped me off the Sybian.

I fell into him, pretending my legs were weak, allowing my breasts to smoosh into him.

He teased, "Are you falling for me, Miss?"

As my tits pressed into him, I responded with some teasing of my own, "Oh, I'm already a fallen woman and yes, I have a crush on you. And if that doesn't work, I'll try a hammerlock."

I stood back up and asked, "What's next?"

"The Pipe Slider," he answered.

I reached for his cock, captured it, and said, "I'd like to slide on this pipe."

"You really are making it hard to do my job," he said.

The naughty innuendos just flowed so easily, even though I'd never been like this in the past. I replied, still with a firm grasp on his cock, "That isn't the only thing I'm making hard, is it?"

"I plead the fifth," he responded, moving away before he explained, "So for the next Obstacle you need to climb up the salmon ladder, straddle the pipe, hold on for dear life all the way to the bottom, then jump off and land on the mat."

As I looked, it was similar to the slider on the real show, except that the long pipe, more of a log, had a solid dick-like extrusion for me to anchor myself. I guess it was a mixture of the slider and the spinning log.

"I'd rather have your pipe," I said.

"All in good time," he assured me.

"You'd better not be teasing me," I countered. "Because someone is gonna be fucking me when this is done. And it might as well be you."

He nodded, "That I believe. But you only have one minute to finish this task."

I walked to the starting line for Obstacle Four and when the horn went off, I climbed up the salmon ladder, which was much harder than it looks on television: it moves all over the place. Of course, wearing stockings wasn't helping my grip.

I got to the top sweating... fuck, did I need to do more cardio. That said, the desert heat was really pounding down on me... when what I really wanted was just to be pounded.

I grabbed the log, climbed onto it, anchored my pussy on the creative makeshift phallus, wrapped myself around it, and pushed off.

It was exhilarating.

Way faster than it looks on television.

Literally it was five seconds... just a tad bit shorter than how long my ex usually lasted... LOL.

And then I had to leap off and land on a floating mat.

This was more difficult than the other tasks because those were sexual... but luckily my gymnast past and agility paid off as I jumped, my kitty suddenly empty, and landed on the mat directly in the center... which got the crowd roaring.

"And Emily finishes Obstacle Four," the announcer declared, as a buff guy pulled on a rope to tow the mat to dry floor.

"Of course I did," I said, as I docked.

"Of course you did," he agreed.

"I'm hurt that you seem surprised," I pouted.

"Very few have landed it today," he clarified. "This Obstacle eliminated almost everyone who reached it."

"I'm not like everyone else," I countered, as I rubbed the buff guy's chest. "Hey, you feel nice!"

"Hey, don't forget about me," the announcer objected, jealous of me touching another guy.

"Are you jealous?" I asked coyly, looking at him over a shoulder, tacitly inviting him to admire my bubble-icious butt.

"I plead the fifth," he joked again, as he shook his head and yes, stared at my butt with his erection poking against his jeans.

"So what's next?" I asked. "I'm getting horny."

"Well, Obstacle Five may be a disappointment then," he chuckled, "although I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

The next curtain came down to reveal ten naked men all standing in a circle, as well as an adapted warped wall with a naked black man seated on a tiny platform three feet up. Three feet above him and to the left, I saw Bambi, now wearing transparent all black lingerie including a pair of crotchless panties, strapped spread eagle to the wall by her arms and legs, and finally a buzzer three feet directly above her.

I joked, "You know me so well."

"This is the last obstacle before the finale, and it's a wild one," he explained.

"About time," I smiled.

A redhead wearing a lime green bottomless silk corset with cut-outs for her smallish breasts, handed me a child's drinking cup decorated with cartoon teddy bears of all things, as he explained, "This Obstacle has three parts: Part one is to fill the cup with cum from the ten men in any way you find effective, then drink it down. If you finish the first task, you will surmount the warped wall by deep throating Bubba's big cock, then eat the three strawberries with special home-made syrup that are marinating in Bambi's pussy. As you know, berries are always tastier when they're served warm and moist."

"I'm in heaven," I smiled, already checking out the different men in the circle. I couldn't see the big cock the announcer had promised... but sucking a black cock was definitely on my bucket list.

The MC said with a pout, "Um, I thought I was your heaven."

"My heaven contains a wide assortment of attractions," I smiled back.

"Well then, let's start your journey to heaven," he said. "Because this is a physically ambitious obstacle, you have a generous ten minutes to complete it."

"Ten minutes in heaven," I joked, playing on the seven minute middle school game with a similar name.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"One thing," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Matt Terhorn," he replied.

"Of course it is," I smiled, my favourite celebrity being Matt Damon.

"I'm not sure how to take that, but are you ready?" he asked.

"To climb your peak?" I wickedly smiled.

"You're insatiable," he said, shaking his head.

"And irresistible," I added.

"Yes," I nodded, turning to the circle of cock.

Three.

Two.

One.

And I was off. I moved to the middle of the circle of men, set my bear cup down beside me and ordered, "All of you, come to me and give me those cocks."

They all circled around me, as I felt this would be most efficient.

"Now stroke yourselves as I make my way around to stroke and suck each of you," I ordered, getting on my knees.

As I'd hoped, the men obeyed, and I reached for two long thin cocks and took a short thick one in my mouth.

I sucked and stroked for five seconds and then rotated. I continued sucking one, stroking two, but realized this was too time-consuming. I didn't want to fuck any of them, as my pussy was on fire and I would likely come quickly and disqualify myself.

I then noticed that all these men were nerdy looking. I wondered if, with the right encouragement, they might have quick triggers. So I offered them, "Boys, I need a cum bath. Can all ten of you come on my face and tits?"

"Oh yeah," one guy grunted only a second later, as he grabbed my head and instantly spewed all over my face.

I laughed as his full load splattered my forehead. "Well, that was quicker than I'd anticipated."

"Here's another," a guy grunted, and I felt warm cum splattering my tits.

"Oh yes, baby, shoot that big wad all over my titties," I purred, my bucket bukkake fantasy suddenly happening live and yes... on TV!

I took the cock in front of me into my mouth for a few quick bobs, before another guy said, "Turn to your left."

I did, and found myself staring at a big cock that instantly rocketed a massive load all over my chin and tits.

As soon as he was done, I returned to the cock in front of me... bobbing hungrily for not even twenty seconds before he pulled out and sprayed my face with even more creamy, yummy cum. None of these guys tasted gross like Barry had, so I assumed they weren't assholes.

I really wanted to swallow some, but I needed to make sure I had enough cum, and then an even better idea came to mind. I demanded, "The rest of you boys shoot your loads in my bear cup, and then widdle Goldilocks will drink it ALL UP."

"Oh fuck, you're a nasty slut," a guy grunted as he grabbed my cup and shot his wad right inside it.

"Oh yeah, what a nice big load," I purred, before turning to the remaining guys and asking, "Who'll be next to give me a big wad of cum?"

As I asked this, I scooped a huge wad off my tits and put it in the cup, then another guy grunted and spewed a massive load in the cup, which was quickly over halfway full.