All Comments on 'America's Favorite Virgin'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

Great story. I liked the pace.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Very well done! Really love stories are hard to come by, I'm glad I found this one! Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful. Romantic .

HaythamHaythamabout 3 years ago

Amazing work! I likes to thank for sharing your imagination into this story. Appreciate your commitment and time for us. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He was doing everything wrong...

Therefore I expected a HUGE twist, like maybe she DID kill him. And she WASN'T a virgin, and she screwed him to death on the wedding night, only to pat herself on the back for getting rid of daddy and his #1, and getting all the money without having to wait. I figured her unexplained financial savvy was a clue, that she'd been plotting for years. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but was just a trifle let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even if this had no erotic material in it, I would read it. Of course then with some additions here and there, including continuing the story at the end, it would make a good romance movie. Especially if it showed more of how to properly treat a woman in general day to day life. And how she should treat her man. Then that would be probably the only romance movie I’d go watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible story

Brilliant in every way

The pace was wonderful

The sex description was, Impeccable

The infatuation was realized and consumed.

It was in fact true love

The third time is really the charm

Great read.

nora91nora91about 2 years ago

Lovely romantic story

Inquiring_MindInquiring_Mindabout 1 year ago

A truly amazing love story. The Princess was saved by the brave knight, er… financial planner.

Amazing, well structured development

This was at least eight or nine-play; not a piddling four-play

(03/11/2023)

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[07.02.24]

A Wonderfully Romantique Tale!

11/10!!!!!

hornydawghornydawg3 months ago

Fantastic, romantic erotica. As a mid-60’s male, this really struck the right fantasy chord. Don’t know if I’d really want to start all over, but the story made me think. Looking forward to your other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous