America's Favorite Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came.

He spurt on her belly and then her thigh. Charles held onto his dick and felt it pulse, individual vibrations of the most enormous orgasm he'd ever had. Pearly cum covered her mound, her hips, her calf, and as Charles sank to the bed beside her, he even shot the remnants of his climax on her shaking forearm.

This kiss was a glorious one. It was slow and meandering, with nowhere to go. Both of them sated and bubbling over with the glow of hormonal bliss. His tongue, her tongue, their lips, their mouths sealed together. Their sticky fingers in each other's hair and her legs slipped up and around his. Anastasia drew Charles into her mouth and gave him her breath deep down in his lungs.

His girl.

Charles knew that he was going to sleep there, cum covered and outside of the comforter as he closed his eyes. His face was buried in the tangle of her blonde hair. He thought he heard himself say, "I love you, honey," but then he realized that he must have already been dreaming.

***

Three days had gone by since he'd first masturbated with her. Now Charles wondered when had sex become narrowed down to the one act, the direct line? The shortest distance between dick and vagina and then, bang, bang, cum as quickly as possible and get on with the rest of life.

With Anastasia, life had become a technicolor dreamscape and all of it was sensual. He had time traveled back to the day when kissing was everything and grinding on a young lady's thigh while they kissed on the couch was ecstasy like he'd never known.

If this was being friends, Charles had never had a friendship quite like it. He suspected, that at least for him, it was far deeper than that but he kept those things to himself. It wouldn't be possible to explain himself, not really. She was eighteen and had no idea what it meant for a fifty eight year old man to have fallen head over heels in love.

America's favorite virgin had taken the lead in their courtship and Charles was happy to follow along.

He was in the shower when he felt her finger tap him on the shoulder. "May I come in, Charlie?" she asked in the southern purr that gave him goosebumps every time.

"Yes." Yes to everything, anything. Yes to her naked, yes to her wet, yes to her always. Charles had tried to shower with a woman or two in the past but it had never been received well. He'd been told that it wasn't as sexy as he thought and that women don't really like that.

Perhaps women didn't but he knew a girl who seemed to.

Charles watched as her fingers made wet trails with the water down his chest. His wasn't a youthful body, he had knots and scars and freckles that he suspected had turned the corner to liver spots. Charles wasn't fat but he had no clearly delineated abs either. His dick, although always hard for her, was no bigger than average.

For some reason, some marvelous mystery he had no explanation for, Anastasia seemed to want him anyway. She stroked the thick, mostly gray hair on his chest and he was struck by her effortless beauty. It was just like the fairy tale and he chuckled, "We're beauty and the beast."

"Charlie," she moved her hands down to the fur around his cock. Since she had first seen it, the girl was endlessly fascinated with his protrusion. No one had ever paid this much attention to his dick before. "You're very handsome," she told him in her slow molasses drawl.

"Oh honey, that's sweet of you to say."

The water streamed down the two of them and his dick found its home nestled in the valley between her hip and belly.

"It's true Charlie," that "ah" instead of "r" would never lose its seduction and neither would her dropping of all the "G's". Neither would her full, bottom lip. "Your eyes are amazing," she murmured as she looked up at him through the fringe of lashes. "Your smile, the way you kiss me," she hummed. Her fingertips brushed the head of his dick and a million nerves pulsed with want. She was a head rush, she was a speeding pulse. "The way you touch me," she whispered. She was on her tiptoes once more, with her lips on his neck and her hand on his dick. Charles could cum in her hand in about thirty seconds but he'd learned to pace himself. His teenage lust combined with the patience he'd learned along the way and Charles spent most of his day riding the edge of a climax.

"Pass me the sponge," he murmured into her wet hair.

She did and she giggled as he dropped to his knees on the black and white tile. "What are you doing, Charlie?"

"Getting you dirty and clean," he grinned as he soaped up the sponge and carefully brushed her with the edge between her legs.

She smiled and rested against the back wall. Anastasia opened her legs wider and looked down at his hand. "How did you know I am..."

She was brilliant, scarily intelligent and could speak about finances on a professional level. So far though, she just couldn't bring herself to express herself about sex. It didn't stop her from enjoying herself thoroughly though. "Horny?" he asked with a deep chuckle. He rubbed the sponge in a circle around her clitoris. Yes, that's exactly what she was. Anastasia's lips were open for him and her clit was up. It poked up out of the hood and demanded his attention right now. Charles was oh so happy to give her anything she wanted.

"Horny," she said with a giggle and then a sigh as she rubbed herself on the sponge for him.

If this was porn, it would have been his new favorite video, Charles thought. He listened to her gasp and watched her hips quiver from his ministrations. "Oh yes," his little girl whispered as he masturbated her, making her frothy with soap and her own cream. "Charlie," Anastasia threw her head back and curled her fingers in his hair as he continued to pleasure her.

"Charlie," her thighs flexed and her calves quivered as she fucked the sponge and his hand. "Oh Charlie, how do you know?" she gasped as he picked up the pace. Relentless now, back and forth and over again and again on her pulsing bud, he saw the flush between her breasts as she breathed much too quickly. He knew that his darling, little girl was about to flood him with another orgasm

How did he know? Charles wanted to study her. He wanted to spend a month or two in her bed. He wanted to be under her covers with a flashlight. He wanted to watch her tremble and taste her sweetness. Part of him wanted to assure her that this was just the beginning if she'd allow him.

If she were his.

He was far too fascinated, his obsession was to watch her hips and feel the jiggling of her flesh and then see her push herself up on her toes right before she exploded. "Charlie, Charlie, Charlie," she said his name like a prayer and he pressed his wet forehead against her belly as the waves rushed down her. God, he could almost pray for it, let him be so lucky. Let him be so lucky as to always be the man whose name was on her lips.

Her orgasm was intense. It was a series of shivers and sobs. Charles wrapped his arms around her hips and felt every peak and valley through his hands. "Honey," he sighed contentedly as the water washed the soapy trail of pleasure down her thighs.

Once he got to his feet, he just held her close and kissed her hair and that was every bit as good in an entirely different way.

"Thank you," she murmured and pressed her head to his chest. "You're so sweet to me."

He just hummed. He was hard, his cock was relentlessly hard but he wanted to keep it. He liked to savor the ache for her.

Anastasia asked, "Don't you have a girlfriend, Charlie?"

"Nope." He reached for the shampoo and made bubbles in her hair.

"Were you married?"

"Yes." He rubbed the shampoo and looked at her face. Anastasia's eyes twinkled with post orgasmic bliss. "Twice," he added.

"Were you always this," she paused and crinkled her forehead in thought, "attentive?"

Charles rubbed the shampoo in and squished bubbles between his fingers. How to tell her? He wasn't sure if he had the vocabulary for this.

Not long ago, Julie would drop by once or twice a month for a quickie. She'd call it a bang or she'd call it a screw. Once they got the fuck out of the way, she'd high five him on the way to the bathroom to clean up. They never made it sound romantic or god forbid even like they liked each other. Sex had been fucking for so long and now, he was with Anastasia.

This was lovemaking and he had never been so caught up in anything. It was magical and he hoped that it never stopped but Charles was almost afraid to say anything in case it did. "No, my love," he called her that in his mind but never before out loud. "This is something completely different."

***

Anastasia was confident enough to drive the frontage road that ran alongside 94 going north all the way to Wisconsin now. She didn't even grip the steering wheel until her knuckles were white. She still got plenty of honks and occasionally, someone gave her the finger. Charles always patted her leg when she did and consoled her. "They're just rude Chicago drivers, honey. You're doing fabulous."

Anastasia smiled but she never took her eyes off the road. "How long do you think it will take me to get my license, Charlie?"

They never spoke about dates or deadlines. Charles didn't know if the magic of them could last in the real world where things were divided into days and weeks. If time existed, then she'd know she was with an old man. "Soon."

"Before fall?"

Yeah, she was starting to plan and he supposed that was good but he couldn't help but feel the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Right in there." Charles remembered that the divinity school that was part of the deal was in Texas, a whole world away. "You know, Trinity College is about five minutes from the house."

"Trinity?"

"Christian college."

Anastasia checked her side mirror. "I am not really sure about school right now, Charlie. Is that okay?"

"Take all the time you need, honey." He patted her small hand and smiled. Good, they were safely back in the world of no plans.

"When I go to school, I'm not going to Christian college." Anastasia continued with authority and Charles got the feeling like she expected him to insist.

"I don't blame you."

"I don't even want to go to church, Charlie."

"Me either."

They stopped at a stop sign and she turned to look at him. In the pink scarf and the Raybans and the red lipstick, she looked like a movie star from the 50's and he wanted to mess up her lipstick.

"So it's okay, Charlie?"

"Honey, after all of the church and all of that craziness and the things you've been through," Charles took her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers, "I don't blame you for being fed up."

Someone honked behind them and Charles waved to go around.

"See, you're just so sweet," she gave him a dimpled smile and took her foot off the brake.

"Besides if you go to school right now, you wouldn't have time for the surprise," he was sure his grin was silly as he sat back. He'd been excited about it ever since he saw the ad online.

"What surprise?" Anastasia sounded a little breathless.

"The one we're driving to."

Once they crossed the state line into Wisconsin, Anastasia seemed to relax a little and when he told her to take a left on County C, she let out a whistle as the road became gravel. "I don't picture you spending a lot of time in the sticks, Charlie."

He laughed, she kind of knew him too well to have only known him such a short time. "Well, it's not a surprise for me." The barn was just up here on the right and he pointed, "just pull over right here."

She put the car in park and inhaled fully. "What is this place, Charlie? It smells like clover."

"Remember when you were talking about setting up a non-profit for rescuing horses?" Charles opened the car door and waved to her, "come on, let's go check it out."

It was lush, almost hilly countryside, considering that they weren't too far out of Illinois. The landscape was dotted with mature trees and Charles drew her near for no other reason than to touch her. With one arm over her shoulder and one on her waist, he pointed at the tree line off in the distance. "It's 200 acres and the owners are strapped for cash. There are two outbuildings and a house. The house is a disaster but the property is beautiful, don't you think?"

She turned to look at him and the smile oozed out of her. Anastasia was pleased, "Charlie, it's perfect. I can't believe you remembered."

He kissed her cheek, Hhow could I forget anything about you, honey?"

They walked hand in hand toward the barn, fingers woven together, in their usual way. "So what do I do, Charlie? Do we make an offer?"

"As long as you approve."

"But it's a good idea, right Charlie?" She twirled around and into his arms. "I want to know what you think."

What he thought? He thought he loved her, completely and utterly and it scared the shit out of him.

"I think the land is an excellent investment. This area is growing quickly, all the parents who can afford to move out of the city come here. For that reason alone, it's a good place to put money for a while and the taxes are low. It's a win win."

"So I can have horses?"

"You can have anything you want, Anastasia." Charles grabbed her hand and they continued in the direction of the barn. "I just want you to be happy."

"My daddy used to say that to me." She twisted her mouth around and looked sad. "I even think that he meant it, most of the time."

Charles had been dazzled by Darren in the beginning, dazzled by his drive and his magnetic personality but as time went on, mostly by the man's greed. "I think he loved you very much." He would leave it at that.

"So what about you, Charlie?" she asked as they continued their meander through the field. The birds were chirping overhead and there wasn't a cloud in the bright, blue midday sky. It was glorious and everything was better with her.

"What about me what?"

She paused and Charles wanted to know what she was thinking. It looked serious though and that could backfire. "You're not a father?"

That was a complicated question. What she meant was what everyone meant when they saw him and Julie back when they were an item. They had been well into their forties and there had been no desperation to freeze embryos. "No, it just never happened for me, honey."

"You don't like kids?"

That was also the next thought, most people didn't actually form the question. They just figured that Charles and Julie were selfish bastards who wanted beige furniture and to run off to Europe at a moment's notice. "I'm sure that I do like kids. It just wasn't the right time. Both of my ex-wives were very busy with their careers and I was with mine."

Anastasia asked in a small voice, "Did you love them, Charlie? Your wives."

He pulled her close and caught the beautiful blonde's bottom lip and nibbled for a moment. Like this, pressed into him, he could smell her perfume and the shampoo from this morning and the sight of her in his arms came back with an electric wave of need. "What do you want to know, honey?"

She blushed and pushed her firm breasts into his chest. Charles was sure that his heart beat so hard that she could feel it through his shirt. "Just everything about you, Charlie. You're such an important part of my life now."

He understood completely. He felt vulnerable and almost naked as well. They had gone from strangers to everything so quickly. Better to be completely honest with her, given what she'd been through. "Sure, I loved both of them at different times and in different ways."

"But you're not still in love with, I'm sorry, what was her name?"

"Julie."

"Julie?"

Charles had about a dozen answers and all of them fell under the "it's complicated" heading. A month ago, he might have said that yes, he might still kind of loved Julie. He loved her, he missed her but he was also happy they didn't live together anymore. He had dated a little here and there and hadn't felt that spark that he'd felt with her yet.

Yet.

But Anastasia had swept all of that away when she opened her door and invited him inside. He knew what other middle aged men and especially middle aged women would say. That it was all about her beauty and naivete and those big blue eyes but they'd be wrong.

He also really liked her.

Charles didn't want to jinx anything though and told her, just above a whisper, "no, I'm not still in love with Julie."

***

They had spent a good deal of the day outside in the August heat and humidity and once they got home, Charles was ravenous. He fired up the grill and cooked two thick, well marbled ribeyes while Anastasia dumped premade salad into two bowls

"You want a Coke?" he asked, his face in the refrigerator.

"Got any Jack Daniels, Charlie? I'm in the mood for a real drink."

That's right, she was a whiskey drinker. A cigarette smoker. A stripper that had made him blow his wad in about ten seconds. He was glad his face was in the cold because he could feel the warm embarrassment creep up from his collar. He couldn't talk about how he knew. He just told her, "I've got Crown Royal. It's in the den. Will you pour me one too?"

She came back with the bottle and two of the heavy bottom cocktail glasses that he kept for such an occasion. Charles thought this must mean she was having more than one drink.

Anastasia gulped her Crown and smiled, "I haven't drank this in a while," with a silly grin, she added, "it's not bad."

Fuck, she wasn't even of legal drinking age.

Anastasia set her new iPhone on the table and pressed play. The Rolling Stones "Honkytonk Women" started and Anastasia crowed, "whoo hoo," before chugging down some more whiskey.

Charles still couldn't figure it out. Hard drinking woman, she didn't even wince as she poured the drink down her throat.

Anastasia flipped her hair down from left shoulder to right and twirled a piece around her index finger.

Pure little girl.

She talked about how typically, investing in farmland has outperformed the S&P 500 and has low volatility.

Sophisticated, savvy woman.

She wanted to paint her toenails glittery pink after dinner and would Charles help?

Gorgeous girl.

"So why do you listen to the same music that I do, honey?" Charles asked as the familiar riff of Magic Carpet Ride churned from the smart speaker.

"This is all my daddy listened to," she shrugged. "We both hated church music."

There was an edge there that was pure bratty, rebellious teenager.

Then she giggled and she was nothing but a girl in her tight Levi's and tee shirt knotted around her waist. A little girl who wasn't wearing a bra.

As he cut into his steak and listened to her gush about riding and how wonderful it was going to be to rescue horses, Charles thought that perhaps, at eighteen, that was the magic. She was still both a girl and a woman and neither and both all at the same time. Whatever she was, it was a heady, almost overpowering combination that he didn't think he'd ever get enough of.

***

It wasn't quite dark yet but he was already showered and in his pajama pants. Anastasia seemed sleepy as well and had gone up to her room twenty minutes ago. Charles tapped on the door, "Good night, honey."

"Come in, Charlie," she purred from the other side of the door.

Anastasia was already under the new pink and white comforter. Her long, sheath of thick, blonde hair made a semicircle on the pillow. She wore a blue pajama shirt and Charles wondered what she had on underneath.

"I'm beat," he told her as he sat on the edge of the bed. "All that country air."

"It was a wonderful day, Charlie," she told him and smoothed her hands over the comforter.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby," he whispered and leaned in closer. Baby was the word, his favorite word for her. Baby girl, baby love, little baby, she was all of that and more, especially when Charles had just begun to climax once again with her.

1...56789...11