America's Favorite Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,052 Followers

Anastasia was on top and Charles wrapped his hands around her hips. He sighed deeply as her soft skin slipped and collided with him. The room was dark, just the light from the hallway illuminated her down the side. It bathed her arm and one breast in light. She tipped her head back and clasped her little hands over her breasts as she rode him.

Anastasia vibrated on him and Charles could hear his pulse drum in his ears as the pleasure coursed through his body. She moved, she gripped his dick tightly in her molten sweetness. God, her timing was impeccable. Up, down, back to his sack, up to the tip, she fucked him like she knew how to fuck. She fucked like she was born to ride him.

Little girl sighs as she caressed her nipples into red tips.

Womanly cry as she wound her hips all the way down.

Innocent mew as she touched his lips with a fingertip.

Womanly growl as she touched her clit with the finger that he'd kissed.

She had insatiable, wild eyes as she picked up the pace. Anastasia's hair hung down and hid her in the veil. A little like a bride, a little like a girl in a communion veil.

Her body for him. His body for her and Charles sunk his fingers into her hips and whispered, "Baby," one more time. Her orgasm rolled down her body and drank down his pleasure in gulps. She shivered with every breath as they melted and melded together.

"Charlie," she mouthed her little prayer. She breathed the words into his open mouth as they came together.

Spurt after spurt, deep inside, he filled her once more and filled her mouth with breath. They clung to each other in a trembling, sweat soaked tumble of limbs and sighs and love.

Love.

"My god, I love you," he sounded as amazed as Charles felt as he told her with his hands in her hair. His body was hers and his heart always had been.

Her face was pressed into his throat and she answered, "I love you too, Charlie. With all my heart."

As their breath came slower and their bodies became untangled, Charles turned and wrapped his arm around her. He felt the sliver of slippery fabric underneath his thigh. He reached below and found her white slip. It had been beneath them the whole time and Charles smiled to himself in the dark. He hoped it had a trace of her virginal blood and her delicious cum mixed with his salty seed. He'd tuck it away, along with his favorite memories of a young, blonde girl who had enchanted him from the very beginning.

***

They had felt that the Pelican Lake campground was a perfect spot to spend Christmas Eve. Given that this was their first Christmas together, they decided to make as many new memories as possible. The last months with her had changed him. Charles could feel it in ways that he found difficult to express. Some were small but some were almost overwhelming.

He was used to sleeping with her now. He couldn't sleep if Anastasia wasn't wrapped up next to him. Charles spent time memorizing her face. He'd study the way her hair hung down her shoulder. He knew her scent and he could smell her in everything. He had taken to sorting out her expressions and the way her drawl lengthened out a syllable to become a word that rolled into another one.

They were naked, which was fairly usual at this time of evening. Charles had never spent so much time naked in bed and now he realized what a terrible waste of time it was to be almost anywhere else. They looked up at the stars through the pop up skylight in the RV. Charles ran his fingers through her hair that spilled over his chest as she pointed out constellations.

"It's going to be Christmas in an hour," he murmured into her blonde tendrils and found her earlobe.

She snuggled up into him, her bottom rubbed against his cock and she sighed contentedly. "This is my new favorite way to spend Christmas, Charlie."

He had been a little worried about that. Charles had never cared much about Christmas and she didn't seem to have any good Christmas stories. This was perfect though, just the two of them, like it had been since he had brought her home.

"Good," he whispered and kissed her cheek. "I hope you don't miss having a tree or any of that."

"Well there is one thing, Charlie."

"What's that, baby?"

"I know we said no presents," she squirmed in his arms and reached under her pillow. "But I got you something."

It was an envelope.

She added just above a whisper, "I hope you like it."

Charles tore it open and there was a plastic stick. In the middle of the stick was a blue plus sign.

He shook his head. How could he be so stupid? Here they made love two, three times a day. He'd been so caught up in lust and the sight of her golden skin and the sound of her voice guiding him down her satin body that he'd never stopped to question. He'd never asked about birth control.

She was so young, of course she was fertile.

Anastasia was breathless when she asked, "Is it okay, Charlie?"

Charles set down the pregnancy test and held her hand to his heart. "Are you happy, honey?"

"Yes Charlie."

"Then it's perfect."

The kiss was a symphony of tongue and breath and sighs. Charles had learned over the last months with her that they made beautiful music together. He was sure that the baby would be the best parts of them.

They had definitely made it with love.

***

Nelson Financial Services had never quite returned to the full range of services that had been offered prior to him taking on the Pryce trust. Even now, two years later, Charles was kept quite busy with the trust's investments. He attended the board meetings for Horse Haven. Sometimes he even read the applications for Anastasia's scholarship fund.

Mostly though, he was having the time of his life being a husband and father.

That didn't stop him from occasionally looking over a new business idea. That was the purpose of this afternoon's meeting with Jeff Black. He had come up with a website that he hoped would rival Zillow and before he went out looking for capital, he wanted Charles to look over his business plan.

They sat in his home office and looked out at the back yard while Jeff told Charles his five year plan. Charles smiled and nodded and scratched down a note here and there on a legal pad.

"One day I'll have to talk to you about my fiancé."

Charles looked over his shoulder realized that Jeff was watching Anastasia in the yard. He'd gotten used to men staring at his wife. How could they help it? She was every bit the princess that she'd been the first day that they had met. Her body now was a little more curvy and it suited her. She still had those innocent, blue eyes. The things she said with that slow drip of a voice. Fuck, Charles reminded himself to cross his legs as he watched her meander barefoot in the grass with Charles Jr. The things she said and her sexy pout of a mouth and don't even get him started on how perfect she was under the sundress and panties. No, he didn't blame other men for looking.

"What about your fiancé?"

The other man flashed him a knowing smile. "Well, I guess it's safe to say that you have a much younger, very pretty wife."

"Yes."

"Well, do you just have a prenup? How do you protect your future earnings, you know, in case?"

He meant in case Charles fucked around and got caught. It was the usual question and one that never stopped surprising him. He never explained himself though. He never thought it made any sense to tell anyone that he was in love for the first time.

There was only ever one first time.

Charles just told him, "No, I don't have a prenup. She's the rich one, I'm just a regular guy."

"Hmmm, lucky."

Charles couldn't agree more.


macymadison
macymadison
1,052 Followers
1...67891011