Amethyst Purple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm no doctor but in my esteemed medical opinion I'd say a shower is off the table tonight. Gilbert said then went to the bathroom and began filling the tub with hot water. He then returned to the main room and taking Marti by the hands he helped her stand. "I'm going to get you into the bathroom and sitting on the toilet then close the door. You should be able to get undressed and slide over to the tub for a bath. That'll feel better than standing in a shower anyway. Before closing the bathroom door on Marti he told her "let me know when you're done and dressed and I'll get you tucked in before I leave."

A few minutes later the bathroom door cracked and Marti meekly said "I'm ready."

Gilbert walked over and pushed the door open fully. Marti sat on the toilet wearing a white hotel bathrobe. As she stood to her feet Gilbert recognized a badly camouflaged wince cross her features. He put his right arm around Marti's shoulder and reached down with his left arm behind her knees and as he lifted her off the floor she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding tight while he carried her and lay her gently on the turned-down sheets of her bed. Before raising up, Gilbert kissed Marti's luxurious lips. Marti returned the kiss with as much effort as he gave.

When Marti didn't pull her arms from around Gilbert's neck, he looked her in the eyes "You have to know that I have no conscience about this. I don't care that you're married and I won't regret for one second tomorrow if I spend the rest of the night making love to you. It may not be fair to you but if you want to protect your marriage vows it's going to have to be your decision, otherwise I'm going to strip off and climb into bed with you. If I do that neither one of us will get back out of bed before we're both exhausted."

Without saying a word Marti pulled her arms away only to untie the belt holding her robe closed around her waist and sliding across the mattress to make room for Gilbert.

The next two and a half hours were spent in a sweaty sexual blur. Gilbert was so intensely similar in appearance and actions with Ted that Marti found it an easy task to fantasize that it was her husband making love to her so exceptionally.

When her alarm woke her the next morning she lay in bed, trying to capture the exquisite dream she had the night before. Ted had taken her with a passion that had been somewhat dimmed over the last couple years since they had been married. It had been almost a full week since she'd seen her husband and lay next to him but she felt strangely sated this morning. She never felt this way after not having had sex with Ted for more than three days but he was probably only boarding his plane in Knoxville for his flight to meet her in St. Louis right then. 'Wow, that was an award winning dream' she thought. Then when she sat up and swung her feet off the side of the bed her abdomen felt like she'd been working out as did her lower back and she felt a familiar but confusing substance between her thighs; thick and wet up near her crotch then dry and crusty along its perimeter. When she stood up, a dull ache spread through her right ankle and her memories came flooding back to her.

"OH, NONONONO! This can't be happening! Please tell me I didn't do that! NO!"

She snatched the covers back, looked under the pillow, crouched down and looked under the bed, looked in the trash cans beside the bed, beside the front door and in the bathroom. No condoms or condom wrappers.

"Oh, SHIT! What have I done?!"

She limped to her make up bag on the bathroom counter and got her travel size bottle of mineral oil then poured a small amount on the bed. Marti then called the front desk.

"Yes, I spilled some baby oil on the bed while I was getting dressed this morning, could I get a new change of linen today, please. Thank you."

As soon as she returned her room phone to its cradle her cellular phone rang beside it, Marti's guilt and the surprise caused her to jump and a little squeal escaped her lips. She picked the thin gray, black and silver piece of electronics up and looked at the outside screen. 'Ted'. She took a breath, flipped the telephone open and held it to her ear.

"Good Morning Darling. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, Baby, I was just about to get into the shower, are you on your way?"

"Yes, I'm about to leave Hartsfield. I don't know why you have to fly all the way to Atlanta from Knoxville to get to St. Louis, it doubles the flight distance."

"That does seem strange but I'm sure the airlines have their reasons and I'm sure it saves them money or makes more money for them, whatever the reason."

"Yeah, you're right. They aren't going to throw money away for no reason, I'm sure. Anyway, we're taxiing out from the terminal now and will be taking off in just a few minutes. I should be ready for you to pick me up there in St. Louis in about two and a half hours, more or less. Hey, I've got to go, I'm getting the stink eye from a Flight Attendant for using my phone. See you soon, I love you."

"I'll be waiting at the pickup area, I love you, too."

Folding the phone and laying it back on the hotel night stand, all Marti could think about was taking a scalding hot shower and washing last night's incredible pleasure off her body.

Marti was torn with guilt over her deviation the night before but she knew if she kept thinking about it Ted would recognize the change in her demeanor so she spent the day trying to force herself to accept what she had done and reduce her guilt. She figured that if she could soften her conscience on the issue that she wouldn't feel so guilty. If she didn't feel guilty Ted wouldn't recognize the change in her attitude and would never find out about her mistake. Sometimes logic can be skewed to the point that even the most unlikely prospect might be made believable.

Marti picked Ted up at the gate and they returned to her room at the Jameson Plaza where he dropped off his luggage and Marti was thrilled to see a freshly made bed.

The duo ate lunch at a well-known and revered Bar-b-Que restaurant downtown then spent the rest of the afternoon exploring attractions aimed at the tourist's dollar. Jordan called early in the afternoon and arranged for her and Peter to pick Marti and Ted up in front of the hotel for their trip to the drag strip that evening.

By the end of the evening, both Marti and Peter had lost their 'Drag Racing Virginities' and just as Jordan and Ted had predicted, they loved the experience, their excitement was palpable.

Ted and Marti tore one another's clothes off as soon as the hotel room door clicked shut and the guilt Marti had been terrified would interfere with their love making had the opposite effect. Instead it fueled her desire to top the experience with her husband at all costs. When they finally came up for air several hours later Marti felt sure they had finally conceived.

"I hate you being away but if the reunions are always like this one I promise not to gripe when you have to go on another trip." Ted radiated.

Ted told Marti that he had taken the next week off work so he could stay and make the trip back home with her. He was unable to get the seat next to Marti on the plane since it was already occupied so he upgraded Marti's return plane ticket to First Class and bought the adjacent one for himself.

Four weeks after their return home, Marti took a home pregnancy test then had her delight confirmed two days later by her family physician. It had taken four years but Marti and Ted were finally pregnant.

Marti had an exemplary pregnancy, she stayed healthy had no issues with the baby and best of all, their sex life flourished, rarely did they remain celibate two consecutive days, indeed often a day hosted two or even three separate sexual trysts. Ted and Marti found themselves having sex wherever they happened to be standing in the house when one of them felt the urge.

On April 5 1995, Marti gave birth to a perfect, healthy baby boy they named Matthew. Ted felt a fresh bloom of pride every time someone pointed out the resemblance between his and Matthew's eyes. To balance the joy of Matthew's birth, the doctor gave the couple a bit of relatively bad news: sex with Marti would have to be curtailed for six weeks while she healed from the delivery. This would be the longest term of abstinence either had experienced since they had become sexually active as teenagers.

The next six weeks dragged by lethargically and as the medically imposed period of sexual temperance neared its end, Ted found his libido beginning to peak but when he began to make advances toward Marti she repeatedly rebuffed his advances. After eight weeks both Ted and Marti began to recognize the impact the resulting stress was having on their relationship and agreed to speak to her doctor to find a remedy. Secretly, Ted was hoping to return to their predelivery sex life.

Marti tried but every time Ted touched her the sensation seemed to be overwhelming and extremely unpleasant, no matter how badly she wanted it to be otherwise.

Four months after their son's birth and nearly six months after they'd last been intimate they were arguing openly enough that friends and family noticed the contention and some even feared the couple were on the verge of breakup.