Amethyst Purple Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti's last thought before sleep claimed her consciousness was "What am I doing?..."

Monday, January 8, 1996

Luray, VA

Marti was almost disappointed when she woke up that Lucas wasn't snuggled up with her again this morning but was immediately relieved that he wasn't. She remembered their activities of the previous night and felt a pang of guilt. She suddenly needed to hear her husband's voice so she sat up and reached for the phone on the side table between 'her' section of the sofa and the cooling fireplace. Taking a chance that Knoxville was shut down by the snow as well, she dialed her home number but felt dismayed at the total lack of any signal on the line. She realized that there wasn't even a dial tone before she punched in her numbers. The phone lines were dead and she didn't know how long they'd been down. Resigned to the fact that they were, indeed, cut off from the rest of the world at least for another couple days, Marti laid three more split pieces of firewood on the andirons in the fireplace and replaced the brass screen in front of the opening. Looking around the room, she saw that the Nakanos were still asleep and the two quilts Lucas had used folded and stacked on the end of the center sofa section but he wasn't in the room. She briefly wondered if he had elected to stay in his bedroom after their mutual illicit experience the night before. She climbed the stairs to her bedroom and found that she only had one pair of clean panties left so she carried the ones she'd already worn with her to the bathroom. When she filled the sink with water she was saddened to find cold coming from both knobs.

"Well, it was just a matter of time, you knew the hot water wouldn't last more than a day, anyway. Just suck it up, buttercup." She mumbled to herself.

After washing with a cold, wet washcloth and dressing in a pair of jeans and a shirt she'd already worn once but were void of any funky odors, she washed out her soiled underwear in the sink. Ideally she would have laid the damp undergarments out on the fireplace hearth to dry but considering what had already occurred during the past twelve hours she chose not to display the skimpy wisps of silk and cotton in the common room. Instead, she folded a towel in half on the foot of her bed to lay the unmentionables on and hopefully absorb the excess dampness. That would give her almost another week of clean underwear, anyway.

Marti found Mrs. Parsons in the kitchen cooking breakfast and offered to help but was assured that she was a paying guest who didn't need to help in the kitchen. She filled a mug with fresh coffee and picked up one of her quilts on her way to the front porch.

Lucas was sitting in the porch swing holding his own mug of coffee.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I'd be honored." He answered with a smile. "It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day."

Marti sat beside him on the swing and draped the quilt across her lap, handing Lucas the other edge to pull across himself. She looked across the porch rail and into the white landscape; the sky was already a blue as dark as lapis lazuli without a single cloud to blemish its radiance. The ice crystals in the snow both on the ground and in the trees glittered like diamond chips in the bright early morning sunlight.

"It looks that way. This is amazing. Nothing at all like the last couple of days. Seeing this almost makes up for having to endure the storm and being stranded away from home."

"I can understand your wishing you were back home with your husband, he is, indeed, a very fortunate man, I hope he realizes that."

"I'm the fortunate one." Marti said, not looking away from the snow covered field across the unseen road from the Inn.

"I apologize if I was out of line and made you feel uncomfortable last night." Lucas said.

Marti turned toward him. "If I had felt uncomfortable I'd have never joined in and did my part. I was half-way surprised that I didn't wake up with you snuggled up to my back again this morning."

"No ma'am! I learned my lesson yesterday. 'Not without prior permission!" Lucas said with an exaggeratedly chastened expression.

Marti smiled for a few seconds before quietly responding "Sometimes permission might be implied." Then looked away, back across the snowy landscape.

The front door opened and Hiromi stepped through, followed by Ichiro who was holding a quilt for them. They sat their coffee mugs on the porch railing and made themselves comfortable in the other oak porch swing before picking them back up and commenting on the beauty surrounding them. Several times over the next thirty minutes that they all sat in conversation on the porch Marti caught Hiromi glancing at her and smiling conspiratorially when their eyes met. Marti had to consciously suppress a guilty blush each time this happened.

After breakfast, the four boarders dressed as warmly as possible and went outside to explore the winter wonderland they had awakened to. When they found it difficult to walk through the almost knee high snow and even the occasional drift to nearly waist level they returned to the warmth of the common room in the Inn.

While Marti defied Mrs. Parsons' insistence that a guest shouldn't have to help clean the kitchen after lunch, Lucas appeared and asked the Innkeeper if she had any snow shovels and outside brooms. He spent the afternoon shoveling snow from the front steps to the parking lot and brushing the snow off all three of the cars parked there. He also shoveled the kitchen steps and a path from there to the root cellar behind the Inn to make it easier for Mrs. Parsons to make her way when she needed food supplies.

When he finished shoveling snow Mrs. Parsons asked Lucas to bring in a 30 quart stainless steel pot from the root cellar and she filled it with water from the tap and set it on the stove to boil.

"You all should be thankful this didn't happen three years ago, I was still on well water then before the county ran water pipes out this way. When the electricity went out then there wasn't any pump to get the water to the house, the old hand pump out by the barn even quit working about fifteen years ago."

When the water was sufficiently warmed she instructed the two men to carry it to her bathroom and pour it into the bathtub then refill it and return it to the stove to heat again. They all took turns bathing in the Innkeeper's bath tub then replacing the warm water for the next until everyone felt adequately clean.

When the kerosene lanterns were extinguished and everyone was settled under their quilts with the fire banked for the night, a quiet fell on the room. Marti was torn; at the same time she wished Lucas would join her on her section of the couch and was relieved that he hadn't been that bold. When she was teetering on the edge of sleep she heard the same familiar sounds from the Nakanos side of the room. Slowly turning her head in their direction she saw Hiromi staring back at her with the same smile she'd worn throughout the day when their glances met. As she looked closer Hiromi's quilt seemed to be mounded up where her legs should be and realized that Ichiro was giving her oral when Hiromi gave a sharp intake of breath while her eyes closed and her mouth opened into a perfect 'O' shape. Marti watched the pair for a few minutes then raised her face in the direction of the center section of the sofa where she saw Lucas sitting upright, uncovered and nude from the waist down, stroking an impressive erection.

Marti knew then that she'd been kidding herself when she was certain that she'd never repeat her St. Louis infidelity, in fact she now realized that on future trips away from home she would be more likely to find an opportunity to stray than to stay faithful and on some level this realization terrified her. Not looking away from Lucas, she reached under her quilt and slid her thumbs under the waistband of both her lounge pants and bikini underwear and slipped them down her legs to her knees and then kicked them off her feet and onto the floor beside the sofa. When she scooted toward the back of the sofa and raised the corner of her quilt slightly Lucas stood and lifted his shirt over his head then slid in beside her.

Marti closed her eyes and let herself become lost in the warmth and pleasure of Lucas' embrace. After kissing her welcoming lips, Lucas began trailing kisses along her jawline until he was drawing her earlobe between his lips and nipping lightly with his teeth. At the same time, Lucas reached under Marti's pajama top, tracing his fingertips up her ribs until he reached her breast and gently squeezed her erect nipple before changing to her other breast. Marti's breath caught in her throat. She reached down between their bodies and wrapped her hand around Lucas' cock and began to slowly stroke him. Lucas pulled away and slid beneath the covers, making his way down Marti's body and hesitating only long enough to pay attention to both breasts with his lips, tongue and teeth, maintaining Marti's breathlessness. Marti could no longer reach Lucas' cock so her fingers found purchase in the hair on either side of his head and she directed his attention to where it felt best. When Lucas resumed his voyage toward her center Marti began to whimper. The first time Lucas ran his tongue from her perineum, through her labia and across her clitoris Marti nearly exploded. After that first trip through her cleft, Lucas concentrated on her perimeter, deliberately avoiding her most sensitive areas until Marti was beside herself with anticipation. Marti reached down to rub her clit herself out of frustration but Lucas caught her hand and directed it away and continued his teasing, amplifying her arousal. Just when Marti thought she couldn't take another second of Lucas' teasing he thrust two fingers between her labia and encircled her clit with his lips. When he began to strum the tip of her clit with his tongue while holding it with his lips he pushed her over the edge of the orgasm she had been chasing since waking up next to Lucas on Sunday morning. When Marti recovered from her orgasm Lucas was still licking and nibbling around her pussy, thankfully he was once again avoiding her most sensitive spots and allowing her to revive after her exquisite release. She reached down and nudged him upward. Lucas pulled his knees up between Marti's, keeping her spread wide and glided his tumescence through her labia as he kissed her with purpose. Marti raised her pelvis enough that Lucas' cock caught in her entrance and he paused momentarily. She reached both hands down to his waist and gently pulled him in toward her pelvis. Her second ascension began as soon as he sunk his entire length into her fevered wetness. After the first dozen strokes any gentleness they shared at the beginning of their coupling evaporated into a frenzy of unbridled passion with no pretense of secrecy. Marti felt Lucas swell inside her pussy and was almost immediately flooded with liquid heat. That was the trigger she needed to reach her second crescendo of the night. The duo lay still, catching their breath until Lucas slipped out of Marti and rolled over, pulling her to her side in front of him and replicating their position on Sunday morning. Without a word they both slipped into blissful sleep.

Tuesday, January 9, 1996

Luray, VA

Marti woke to the most pleasurable feeling and realized that Lucas was once again going down on her beneath the quilts. At least she hoped it was Lucas ("Where did THAT question come from?" Marti thought.) Turning her head toward the other side of the sofa she saw both of the Nakanos on their sides facing her and watching. The flash of arousal stemming from being watched burned through her body and flared in her pussy. Marti reached down and once again pulled Lucas' face up to hers and spread her knees as far as possible under the confining covers. She began kissing him in earnest as he again sank his rigidity into her vagina and began cycling in and out. Ever cognizant of their audience and gaining confidence, Marti kicked the quilts off into the floor, exposing their coupling to the other pair. The next time she looked across to the other section of the sofa she saw Ichiro sitting upright with his feet on the floor and a nude Hiromi grinding in his lap. Glancing down between Hiromi's knees Marti could see a very impressive cock disappearing into the diminutive Japanese woman's vagina.

"How the hell is she taking that much cock? It's bigger than her arm!" Marti thought.

But Hiromi had no problem with the task, she just continued to rise and fall on the immense protuberance with that enigmatic smirk on her face.

Marti felt her orgasm approaching like an avalanche and could not easily stop it or slow it than she could that wall of snow. Returning Hiromi's gaze, Marti came almost violently. When she calmed down she knew Lucas had not cum so she pushed on his chest, directing him to sit up on the sofa and knelt on the floor between his knees. Taking the head of his cock in her mouth and stroking his shaft with her right hand while caressing his balls with her left she began leading Lucas to his apex. When she heard the other pair increase the intensity of their coupling and begin moaning louder she increased her own tempo on Lucas' cock. When she felt him begin to swell slightly she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft. When the first pulse of cum hit the back of her mouth, she sealed her lips around his head and began swallowing the four or five strong surges Lucas gave her. She finished and stood in time to watch the Nakanos finish and noted the milky cum running down Ichiro's embedded shaft. When Hiromi stood, a copious surge drained out of her crotch and into Ichiro's lap. Without a word, the married couple stood and made their way up the stairs toward the bathroom, ostensibly to clean themselves.

"Thank you, that was incred.." Lucas began.

"Don't." Marti interrupted him. "Let's just enjoy what happened and leave it at that, OK?" She then kissed him lightly, smiled and after gathering her clothes she climbed the stairs to her bedroom. After dressing she returned to the common room and tried the phone again but the line was still dead.

After the marooned group finished their breakfast they were once again all sitting on the porch with mugs of fresh coffee when the familiar sound of an engine became audible. After about ten minutes they saw a red tractor with a blade on front emerge from around a curve on the road pushing snow off the asphalt and clearing a passable lane. When the tractor came to the entrance to the Inn's parking lot the driver turned onto the gravel and cleared a pathway from the road to the parked cars. Mrs. Parsons disappeared into the Inn when the tractor arrived a few minutes later reappeared with a thermos of coffee. The four boarders followed her down the shoveled walkway to the parking lot.

"Thank you so much, Mr Edwards." Mrs Parsons said, handing the driver of the tractor the thermos. "I hope this helps keep you warm."

"You're welcome, Mrs Parsons. How'd you all fare? Do you need anything from town?"

"No, we're pretty well set except for a touch of cabin fever. How's the rest of town? Did everybody come through OK?" She asked.

"No, I'm afraid not, the Lewis family tried to stay warm with an old iron wood stove that probably hasn't been lit in thirty years and the chimney hasn't been swept in sixty. Ain't nothin' left but the chimney and rock foundation."

"Oh dear! Are they OK? Did everybody get out of the house?"

"Yeah, they had to spend the night in the barn but we got them over to the Brannon's and I think they're going to stay there for a spell until they can find somewhere else to go." The tractor driver answered.

"Good, I'm glad nobody died." Mrs Parsons gazed into the distance across the snow covered fields.

"Mr Edwards" Marti began. "How are the roads between here and Charlottesville? Are they open yet by any chance?"

"Some of them are but nobody's made it all the way yet. Maybe there'll be enough open to make the trip by this afternoon or in the morning." He answered.

"How bad are the power and phone lines?" Asked the Innkeeper.

"Ice and broken trees and limbs have the lines down everywhere, It'll likely be at least a couple more weeks before they're fixed enough to bring power back, I don't know about the phones but I expect they'll take even longer. Thank you for the coffee, Ma'am, I'll bring your thermos back later this afternoon."

Mrs Parsons just nodded her head then turned back toward the porch as the tractor resumed its quest to uncover the lost roadway.

That evening, just after dark a Ford farm truck pulled into the parking lot of the Inn and Mr Edwards stepped out of the driver's door. When he approached the porch where the Bed and Breakfast's residents were again nursing mugs of hot coffee he set the thermos on the railing.

"I had the missus clean it for you, Ma'am. Thank you again."

"Nonsense, you spent your day and, no doubt, your own gas clearing our roads, a couple cups of coffee is nothing in recompense." Mrs Parsons responded.

Mr Edwards addressed Marti. "Ma'am, you asked about the roads to Charlottesville?"

"Yes, I need to get to the airport."

"We had a delivery truck come into town today and said the roads to Charlottesville were icy in places but passable. A delivery truck, can you believe that?" The visitor continued incredulously.

"Thank you for the news." Marti answered.

After the visitor left everybody retreated inside the Inn and found their accustomed spots on the sectional and discussed their immediate plans in the warmth of the fireplace. Marti intended to leave early the next morning and try to make it to Charlottesville to find a flight to Knoxville while the other three decided to stay another day or two since they were all headed even farther north east. When everyone began spreading out their quilts and blankets again Lucas looked at Marti hopefully, if not expectantly but she simply shook her head 'no' before taking her folded quilts upstairs to her bedroom and latched her door behind her. In the flickering dim light of a kerosene lamp, Marti packed her luggage and made everything ready to leave as soon as she woke then slipped between the icy sheets of her bed and drifted into a long night of fitful, uncomfortable sleep.

Wednesday, January 10, 1996

Luray, VA

Marti woke and gazed at the purple sky through the bedroom window with only a hint of the azure blue it would morph into as the sun ascended. She dressed and made a quick search of her room to ensure she was leaving nothing behind, then picked up her luggage and made her way down stairs.

There were two covered mounds on the sectional and the fire in the hearth was mere embers but she could smell bacon and coffee. She set her luggage at the front door and followed the comforting aroma to the kitchen.

"So you're off, then? Please be careful of these treacherous roads."

"Yes, I need to get to the airport early enough that I have a better chance of getting a flight home. If one's available at all."

"Well, I figured you'd be leaving early so I made you a bacon and egg sandwich on buttered toast and a thermos of coffee. Don't worry about bringing it back, I have more." The Innkeeper said with humor in her voice.

"Thank you for your generous hospitality. Just send my office a bill for the extra stay and meals, we'll be sure to get you paid."

"I'm just thankful that the group that got snowed in wound up being so compatible and such pleasant company."

Marti was certain she saw the Innkeeper wink at her with her 'compatible' comment but let it pass with nothing more than a slight blush.

As Marti reached for the doorknob she heard Lucas' voice behind her. "Are you going to leave without saying goodbye?"