Amethystra Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me of them," Shandra said, taking two tall glasses of bright blue liquor. She handed one to Fina, who sniffed it and smiled with delight at the sweet, bubbly scent.

"Valuar was once a land of pirates," she said. "The Blue Rogues. Vyse's father was their chief captain, and he led them on raids against the tyrannical Valuan Empire. After his father perished, Vyse, Aika, and myself were captured by the Valuans. With the help of a small rebellion forming in the heart of Yellow Moon City, we managed to escape with the flagship of the Valuan fleet. Vyse led us across the skylands of Valuar, rallying the pirates, sailors of all stripes, and every warrior he could find against the empire. There were great battles, powerful magics, and we laid the empire low.

"At the end of the empire's reign, we struggled to keep order and freedom in balance. With that struggle came more strife. Dragons, monstrous elementals, and worse began to roam the skies and the lands below our floating kingdom. The dragons were vastly intelligent and canny, and many banded together to orchestrate land and sky assaults," Fina continued. "And that war continues still, though we are, I believe, faring better than our enemies."

Shandramethystra nodded along, absorbing the information. What had begun as an innocent attempt to seduce the priestess had become something far more intriguing. After all, how much of a boon would Shandramethystra be in such a war?

More than that, Shandra had been a true dragon for a very short time, especially compared dragons that could live for millennia.

"Perhaps we can help each other," Shandra said, tapping the rim of her glass against Fina's. She took a sip, her violet eyes lost in the silvery orbs of the smiling priestess. Before she could say more, Luriia Torvirr entered the hall, and her presence alone was enough to draw the attention of everyone in attendance.

Even Shandra was smiling at her, despite the interruption to her carnal endeavors.

"She'll be here any minute," Lirafey said.

Quilin Torvirr was behind her, his hands questing around her waist, fingers pressing against Lirafey's chalice—the soft, decadent valley that started between her hip bones and extended down to the decadent sex between her shapely thighs. Though she was of no blood relation to Quilin, the fact that Luriia considered the priestess a sister made the affair between her and Quilin all the more taboo.

And all the more thrilling.

Her legs spread slightly, though she was not yielding to the much younger Torvirr scion's advances.

"We're hiding," Quilin said softly, hotly against the back of Lirafey's neck. "Nobody will know."

"Boy," she began in an admonishing tone, "I know how quiet you are when we lay together. There is nothing stealthy about your efforts. And I already told you--"

"I can be quiet," he assured her in a sly voice—the same one he had used to initially seduce her—and it almost worked. There were spells at her disposal, after all, that could silence the lad, but even the discharge of her magic might set off alarms that even she knew nothing about. House Torvirr may have been her surrogate home, but there was much she was not privy to.

"Hush, boy," Lirafey said, reaching behind herself to grab Quilin in his cod. The boy winced, stiffening in more ways than one. "Your mother knows nothing of our affair. Nor does your father. I would prefer to keep it that way. That means, Quilin, that you get me when I say so."

Quilin's hand relented in their salacious quest. Lirafey took a deep, steadying breath, trying to reclaim the rapidly waning control she had over her libido.

"But I want you," Quilin said, his lips grazing the back of her neck through the veil of white hair. His warm breath cascaded across her sensitive skin, tickling her flesh, and sending a thrill of pleasure rushing from her throat straight to her loins, which clenched needfully in response.

Lirafey turned on him, her baleful red eyes glowering at the grinning half-naelf. Her hands pressed against his chest, and she shoved him back under the stairs. She was unwilling to admit how difficult it was to shove the strapping young man. Quilin's grin never waned, even as she glared right into his eyes.

Her stern façade melted as she glanced side to side. She grasped the silvery symbol of Lunaire resting on her chest and called upon the goddess. Quilin felt the magic take hold, shrouding the pair as Lirafey's hands went swiftly to Quilin's trousers.

"Make it fast, make it hard," Lirafey said. "And if the Matron Mother discovers us, I'll gut you."

Quilin nodded, reaching for the hem of his tunic. Lirafey stopped.

"No time for that. Unsheath your sword, warrior."

Quilin nodded, and Lirafey whipped the rear panel of her gown aside, baring her shapely backside and her lack of undergarments. His hardness was against her backside instantly, and she felt her breath rush from her lungs as he pressed against her sex. She reached back with both hands, grasping his hips and widening her stance a bit more and he slid almost effortlessly into her. Lirafey groaned in her throat, biting her lip as Quilin's strong hands grasped her hips. He pumped into her swiftly, firmly, and the dark elf felt her sex drooling all around his manhood.

"Quickly," she breathed, rasping as he rutted her. In response, he reached forward and took a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back firmly, but not violently, as he pistoned into her. He, too, was grunting, but he didn't bother distracting himself from the pleasure by biting his lip. Lirafey wanted him done quick, and he meant to oblige.

"Let me feel it, young warrior," Lirafey said, her mouth hanging open as she sang her pleasure into the cylindrical sanctuary she had created to protect them, to shroud their lovemaking from all but powerful divination magics.

It lasted longer than Lirafey had anticipated—her young lover was normally able to finish as quick as she wanted. Unless...

Her ruminations ended as he growled his ecstasy into the back of her shoulder. He pulled back on her hair, arching her neck and back into an exquisitely painful position as he burrowed all the way into her and let loose his passion. She could feel the warm flow of his climax even inside her molten core, and the sensation put a smile on her face, even if her own climax was only just beginning to build to the right intensity. He pulled out of her after a few breaths, and Lirafey turned on him, a knowing smirk on her face.

"Who?" she asked.

Quilin looked stunned, surprised, even as his chest rose and fell with fresh exertion. He was clearly still reeling in his afterglow when Lirafey cornered him. He had lasted too long, and his cock had grown too soft, too quickly after the fact. And he knew it.

"Who was she?" Lirafey asked again, poking a finger into his chest as she wrapped her hand around his slick cock threateningly.

"Coira Revel," Quilin said.

Lirafey arched a brow. "Fine taste."

He nodded.

"You know what that means?" she asked, pressing her body against him, heedless of the stain his cock might make on her gown when she let it go and kissed his throat.

"What?" he asked, at a loss.

"That makes us gol'dal," she said with a lewd grin, licking his throat before putting her hand on his jaw and forcing a kiss out of him. "Goblin siblings."

He scrunched his face in confusion. "Something naelves call each other when they share a lover," Lirafey explained. "Luriia and I have been gol'dal for nearly a century, in case you were wondering, though I doubt she knows the extent of it."

"I'm not sure I care for the term," Quilin said, tucking his cock into his trousers. "Goblins are...hideous creatures."

"Quite true," Lirafey said, snickering as their enshrouding enchantment fizzled around them like so much bubbly wine. "Don't worry. Despite my protestations at our ignoble relationship, you're still my young warrior. My kil'm'rand."

"Sword lover," he said, grinning. "Much better."

"Glad to see your mother taught you High Naelf."

"I favor your lessons more," Quilin said, resisting the urge to touch the beautiful dark elf as they came out from under the stairs.

"There you are, sister," Luriia Torvirr said. "My son."

Both Quilin and Lirafey froze when Matron Torvirr met them at the foot of the stairs. Lirafey recovered quickly, quick enough that most wouldn't have noticed her alarm. Quilin, though, was slack-jawed, like a boy caught pilfering sweet cakes from the pantry by Madam Silvi.

However, if Luriia suspected anything, she made no show of it, other than a scolding glare at her son. Instead, she took Lirafey's arm in her own and led her toward Hammer, Quilin in tow, to address their guests.

Lirafey was relieved for only as long as it took her to realize that if Luriia was going to punish her for having an affair with her son, she certainly wasn't going to do so at her revel, surrounded by foreign dignitaries.