Amethystra Pt. 04

Story Info
A revel at House Torvirr.
12.1k words
5
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

The Horned Harlot

Amethystra

Four hours before the Torvirr Revel

Quilin gasped as cold mud covered his genitals.

"Gods, that's cold," he complained, to which his companion for the afternoon merely snickered.

"Don't lose concentration," the horned woman said, the ram-like bones protruding from her brow nearly knocking Quilin in the jaw as she inspected the device between the young half-elf's muscular thighs. "You need to remain turgid for five minutes. At least."

"No problem," he said with the utmost confidence. Despite his tone, though, he had his doubts. The mud was colder than he had expected, and even with Coira Revel's magic at work on him, he struggled to imagine a scenario where he could stay like this to suit her needs.

But Coira knew her craft well. She had mastered the elements of it: the alchemy, the magic, and the interpersonal skills alike. As she moved to stand in front of the Torvirr prince, she lifted her apron over her head, baring the snug corset cinching her waist tight and pressing her impressive bust so high up on her chest that she could nearly rest her chin on it. With grayish, lavender hair cascading all down her shoulders, over her bosoms, and down to the middle of her back in elegant ringlets, she pursed her lips at Quilin, mimicking the painting of her hanging over the main entrance to the Horned Harlot, which was bustling with activity above them, on the main floor.

The smoldering look did little to passers by except entice them into her tavern. However, in person, rather than painted onto the wooden sign, there was magic in the look. Quilin let the magic in, let it coil around his sensibilities as she sauntered toward him, mindful of the long cylinder between his thighs, mounted on a wooden bench. Her hands grazed across Quilin's chiseled abdomen, honed taut from years and years of martial training. Her fingertips slid across the dense musculature of his chest, pausing at the stiff black nipples accentuating his gray-skinned pectorals.

Quilin gasped in pleasure. Coira only smirked. She whispered, and her words, laced with magic, slithered into his ears and seduced his mind. He could feel his manhood twitching with excitement, with pleasure that was as much in his mind as it was crawling across his flesh with every inch that her fingers slid across him.

It never occurred to him that he couldn't understand the sibilant words she was whispering. All he knew was pleasure, a red haze of lust settling over his thoughts, obscuring everything but the center of his sexuality. Even the cold mud began to feel blissful after a short while, and it took every fiber of his willpower to resist thrusting into the pale gray matter.

"Almost there," Coira whispered from behind. Her fingertips closed around his nipples, gently massaging them, careful that her black, pointed nails did not score his skin. "Quilin, we're almost there," she moaned in his ear, her breath hot against his skin. She moaned softly in his ear, her breasts firmly pressed against his back as her hands slid down lower, across his abdomen, teasing at the edge of the mud that continued to stiffen against his skin. The lowest part of his abdomen had been shaved clean in preparation for this ritual, and Coira could feel the culmination of her magic reaching completion.

Quilin didn't know what signaled Coira that the process was done, but she disengaged from him swiftly, eagerly going about the work of removing the cast from his manhood. His smooth, hairless genitals slid out of the mold with some effort, taking great care not to hurt himself despite Coira telling him repeatedly it was a perfectly safe ritual.

"Come, quick!" she said to him as she rolled the bench away from him, toward her alchemy table. A large jug of translucent fluid awaited her, sparkling with inborn magic. She took it in her hand and poured the jug into the hole left behind by Quilin's manhood. He watched with curiosity, his member achingly stiff even as the fog of Coira's seductive enchantments began to ebb from his mind.

"What is that stuff?" he asked as she poured the last drops into the cast.

"Residue from a gel cube," she said absently.

"A gel cube?" he asked, eyes going wide as he held his manhood safely away from the stuff. "The kind that eat everything they come across?"

His voice was incredulous, but Coira seemed unaware of his shock. "I just returned with it," she said. "It's why I've been out of the city for the last week."

"You killed a gel cube and harvested its substance to...make...this?"

"It's the best material for enchanted olisbos," she said, nodding excitedly. "Now shut up."

He did as he was told as she gathered up three more vials, pouring each in slowly, one after the other, while chanting the words to spells Quilin didn't understand. There were flashes of magic from within the mold, and Quilin, who knew nothing of sorcery or wizardry, and barely anything at all of divine or primal magics, could feel the enchantment setting the air abuzz with energy.

"There," she said, taking a deep breath and smiling at Quilin. "Now it needs to set for a few hours and it will be ready."

"Ready for use?" he asked, arching a brow. He forgot about the gel cube ooze, forgot about the ritual, and was only thinking of Coira using the mold of his manhood for personal reasons. "You didn't have to make a fake one. I can provide the real thing."

"It's not for me," Coira said as she rolled the cylinder carefully to the side and draped a heavy cloth over it.

"Then who?" Quilin asked, curious. His manhood still hadn't flagged, something he was particularly proud of.

"I don't disclose my clients," Coira said. She affected her smoldering look again, but this time without the enchantment that would cause Quilin to lose his mind to his lusts. She took a step toward him, fingers tapping against his chest. "Besides, we have more pressing matters."

"We do?" he asked. Despite his bravado, his outward attempts at charm, and his station, he was, in truth, quite uncertain of himself, particularly with women he was attracted to. It was all an act, he knew deep down, in an attempt to become the charming, dame-slaying man he had seen in some of his mentors.

Coira found his true naivete charming. As a cloud of uncertainty crossed his face, she grasped his erection and discharged another spell. He jumped, startled, but relaxed quickly when he realized the magic was only sweeping his skin clean of any clay residue.

"I enjoy my craft," Coira said with a purr. "Even more so when my subjects are so...beautiful."

Quilin felt a smile tug at the corner of his lips as she gripped him firmly, his flesh clean of any semblance of clay or the residue thereof. "I'm happy to help," he said, but he was cut off as full, ruby red lips mashed into his own. He could feel the swell of her breasts spilling out of her corset and against his chest as her tongue pierced between his lips to coil around his own.

He was surprised, and not unhappily so, to find that her tongue was quite long, thin, and dexterous. It slithered around his tongue, stroking it deftly as they kissed, mouths open as her hand began to work along his length, massaging him and stroking him at once.

The kiss broke, leaving Quilin breathless and throbbing with arousal. He wanted to question her, but the look on her face gave him pause. She was working through something in her mind as her golden eyes looked back and forth between his own orbs. Coira bit her lip and grinned eagerly.

"You know," she began, stroking his manhood as she spoke. She backed up, pulling him along by the genitals, until she was sitting on the desk next to her alchemy table. "I make all manner of sexual artifice and alchemy here. You could...try anything you wanted. Your cock will prove invaluable and...you deserve reward."

The tone of her voice was salaciously inviting, but Quilin felt a bit lost. He wasn't sure where he would even begin with such an offer. Moreover, he hadn't considered payment at all. To him, this was all a bit of fun with a beautiful fiendborne woman. He licked his lips, looking around with wide eyes. True, her workshop was stacked, wall to wall and floor to ceiling, with potions, magical items, strange looking contraptions, and olisbos of all shapes, sizes, and color. He assumed that many were magical, enchanted to provide some strange pleasure or another.

"It's a lot to take in," Coira said, seeing his hesitation.

"If I may," Quilin said, looking back to Coira, who was cupping her breasts enticingly, "I'm happy simply to enjoy...you."

"And I, you," Coira said. "You're a sweet boy, Quilin Torvirr, but the world is a thrilling place, filled with pleasures beyond your ken. I have crossed planes, sampled the delights of the multiverse. It would be...a delight to take you on such a journey."

Quilin's smile was wide, excited, but he couldn't think beyond the four walls around him.

"My weapons masters have told me that crawling must come before walking, which precedes running, and on and on. Does the same not hold true for...this?" He put his hand around Coira's stopping her stroking motion. Her smile was sweet, but the blaze in her golden eyes had diminished somewhat.

"For some," she said slowly, softly. "But not all. For some of us, our sexual exploration began like a warrior thrust into war for the first time. For some of us, there is no acclimation. Only an endless sea of bliss from our first hedonistic thought to the day we perish."

Quilin felt...sad. Something about her statement was as much an admission of regret as it was a celebration of a life lived lasciviously. He took her face in his hand and pressed against her, kissing her. This time, it was his tongue thrusting forward, taking the tiefling's mouth as her legs instinctively spread around him. She wore nothing below her corset, and the deep red skin between her thighs was so hot that he thought it might scald him when he felt it.

Coira guided his manhood into her nethers, sheathing him in a sea of cloying fire. She moaned into his mouth, one arm reaching back to prop herself up while he took her. She kept an arm wrapped around his neck, unwilling to release him from their intimate embrace as he got his footing. Deep within her, she could truly appreciate the size of the young man she had cast for a highly-anticipated olisbos.

If Quilin could have read her thoughts, he would have known the supreme delight she felt at being taken by him, and at sharing his manhood, in a sense, with her clientele.

His hips thrust deeply, firmly, and methodically. He wasn't in a hurry to finish her as most of her lovers were. Quilin took his time. He made sure he touched every intimate inch within the buxom artificer. He made sure she would remember every instant of their lovemaking from this day to her last.

As she gasped, as she clutched him close to her, he got the distinct impression that he was succeeding. With her bound tight against him by their mutual grasp on each other, he quickened his pace. Coira pulled her face from his chest to look him in the eye, pressing her forehead against his. They held their eyes locked for a moment before Quilin grinned, a moment of inspiration seizing him. He pressed his hand against her lower back, just above the thin tail jutting from the crest of her buttocks and wrapped his other hand around the thickest part of her horn, close to her forehead. He pulled back on it, arching her neck back as he pressed his lips, then his tongue to her neck.

His pace slowed, and Quilin deliberately drew his cock nearly all the way out of the fiendish woman, keeping his crown just inside of her before pushing in deep, as far as he could, and drawing right back out. His hips continued the motion, moving fluidly, his cock stroking her long and slow. The motions drew out breathy gasps from Coira's throat, her sharp nails digging into Quilin's back.

Quilin's cock drove deep into the tiefling, and the shuddering woman spasmed and clenched suddenly, clutching to the half-elf's body as she climaxed. Her hands pawed at his back, fingernails raking across his skin, body clenching and flushing as her bliss overtook her.

When it passed, she was limp in Quilin's arms, and the half-elf found him holding the fiendborne woman tightly, for to do otherwise would have meant Coira would fall limply on her desk.

She gasped suddenly, taking in a lungful of air as she began to pant and look around wildly. "Gods above and below," she swore, pushing herself out of Quilin's arms and away from his throbbing member. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Quilin asked, wide-eyed and confused.

"Nobody has made me pass out during sex in a long time," she said, a hand to her chest.

"My apologies," Quilin said, pulled between the throbbing need hanging off of his hips and the seemingly adverse reaction Coira had.

"Why?" she asked, grinning wildly. "It was incredible!"

She threw herself off of her desk, lunging for Quilin and kissing him ravenously as she pushed him back toward a thickly-cushioned lounge chair in the corner of her workshop. He collapsed into it, and Coira landed gracefully atop him, her legs easily landing on either side of him so that she could straddle him. With deft fingers, she unlaced her corset and it fell to the ground behind her, baring her bright red flesh to Quilin.

Immediately, his hands wrapped around her waist. The corset had imprinted itself on her skin, the soft expanse of her stomach ribbed with the memory of stiff ribs in her corset. His thumbs traced over them as his fingers slid up her flanks, until both hands were cupping her prodigious breasts.

She sheathed him inside of her in a smooth, fluid movement. Her body was instantly in motion, undulating and gyrating as her hips rocked back and forth, round and round, stroking every intimate fold of her deep canal. She leaned back, hands grasping at his thighs for support as she rode him.

"How are you still going?" she asked through her panting, licking her lips as she increased her pace. Quilin grinned up at her, licking his own lips as his cock pulsed inside the gorgeous tiefling.

"Youthful vigor," he said. He was quoting his other lover, Lirafey, of course. It was one of his most attractive qualities, she had told him. Of course, there was a lot about Quilin that Lirafey was attracted to, and the half-elf knew that. But the truth of the assessment rang in his mind as Coira rode him vigorously, sweat beading on her brow and spreading all over her body. He could taste the sweet, almost cinnamon-like taste of her perspiration when she leaned forward and kissed him again, slamming her hips up and down on his shaft.

And that's what took him over the edge. He'd been skirting the edge of his ability to control his arousal since she had taken him to the chair, but feeling her collapse over him, her hips rocking up and down on his length, overwhelmed him.

"There it is," she whispered as her teeth grazed his jawline. She slid her long, prehensile tongue along the edge of his ear, tickling the tip of it as he gasped, held perfectly still for a moment, and groaned loudly as his cock pulsed, twitched, and flooded her loins with his seed. She grinned in his face, delight glinting in her golden eyes. She clenched her own loins around him, deftly massaging his length and coaxing out every droplet of his issue.

"Thank you, my prince," she whispered, her movements slowing, then stopping before she dismounted him and walked quickly to the cylinder they had used earlier. She hovered over it, and Quilin saw his essence dripping out of her and into the vessel.

"What are you doing?" he asked, sitting up as he struggled to focus after his climax.

"Your essence will increase the potency of the enchantment I placed on the gel," she explained, sweat dripping from her breasts, chin, and arms.

Quilin rose up from the chair, flexing his thighs to assert his control over his own body again. He reached high overhead and relaxed before walking over to Coira. His cock was semi-turgid, dripping with quim. "Increase it how?"

"I suppose you deserve to know," she said, looking down as the pearly essence mixed with the settling gel. "You've given me great material to work with, my dear prince. My clients that purchase this type of olisbos will find that it is as lively as though it were the real thing. The gel itself will stiffen in the mold, but when they begin to work the item it will come alive as though they were actually handling your manhood. It will pulse, twitch, swell...all the things that make you so wonderful to rut.

"Moreover," Coira continued, "it will only properly function if they pleasure it in a way that would arouse you."

"You can work such magic?" Quilin asked.

Coira grinned at him. "That and more," she said. "With your seed infusing the olisbos, it will also ejaculate as you would. Of course, this requires proper stimulation, but..."

"I get the idea," Quilin said. Was watching with rapt curiosity as Coira stepped away. The half-elf looked at the carnal artificer and licked his lips. "Do you need more?"

"More what?" she asked, looking over her shoulder coyly as she opened a cabinet and pulled out a folded silk cloth. She wrapped it around her shoulders. "More sex, or more seed?"

Quilin shrugged. "Both?"

Coira licked her lips and moved to the chair she had ridden Quilin on. "You can perform again so soon?"

"It's never stopped me before," he said, gripping himself as Coira spread her legs on the lounge.

She simply curled her finger.

Quilin needed no more of an invitation than that.

The clocktower at the center of Amethystra rang seven times. Quilin gasped awake, tangled in sheets of silk, lace, leather, and some fabrics he couldn't name. Most of them bound him to the crimson-skinned tiefling next to him, her backside by his head and her face mashed against his taut abdomen. As he shifted, he could feel drool sliding across his skin as Coira Revel's soft lips slid against him.

"Wake up, you garnet devil," Quilin said, slapping her backside firmly. He meant to shove her aside, but his hand delighted in the soft suppleness of her cheeks. Instead, he gave them firm squeezes, grinning to himself as his thumb tickled the ring of her anus.

"Hey, that hurts," she slurred as her eyes fluttered open. Her vision was filled with his flaccid manhood, laying sidelong across his hip, and a grin tugged at her lips. Languidly, she wrapped her hand around it, giving it a gentle, expert stroke. As her thumb neared the crest of his head, he recoiled.

"Gods, it's raw," he said, swatting her again. This time he did shove her aside, though the tangle of fabrics kept her from going very far. "Where did all of this come from?"

"I call it 'Erotic Entangle'," Coira said with a grin. She turned her head to look up at Quilin, who was rolling his eyes as he tried to untangle himself. "As we...explored one another, more fabric would appear, pulled from some extraplanar source."

"The plane of silks and sashes," Quilin quipped as he finally managed to toss a long length of lace onto the floor. It began to disappear into a mist as soon as it left its hand. "I can think of a few Amethystrians who might be interested in such magics."

"And I've already taught them the spell, most likely," Coira said, waggling her fingers and whispering. She snapped her fingers and the fabrics began to melt into mist all around them. The smell was sensual and intoxicating as the mists coalesced around them.

"What spell was that?" Quilin asked, seeming alarmed.

"Just a dismissal," Coira responded. "Don't worry, it's harmless. Mostly."

Her smirk didn't disarm Quilin, who pushed himself out form under the tiefling, causing her head to slap against the cushion of the lounge chair. "I'm late," he said, annoyed.