Amethystra Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am..." she bit her tongue before blurting out too much information. "Looking for my wife."

"Ah, the red woman?"

Iliari looked up swiftly. Wolfe was smiling down at her. "She was accompanied."

"Aye, they were enthusiastically touching one another until I passed by," he said with a laugh. "Careful they don't crush you between them."

"I handled you well enough," Iliari said. Her hand instinctively reached out, a fingertip tracing the indentions around his abdominal muscles. She only just realized he was shirtless, and only a half-robe tied around his waist was covering his manhood. It would take no effort at all to bare his masculinity and surrender herself to it...

"Aye, but I'm spoken for tonight," he said. His words shattered her silent fantasy, and she found herself trying to sort through the sudden haze of lust that had overtaken her. It had been like her libido had taken on a life of its own, separate from Iliari, yet still a part of her. "But if you find yourself looking for a challenge again, find me in the morning. I'll be eager to test your flesh before I leave Amethystra."

Iliari looked up at him, and she could feel her libido trying to possess her like some infiltrating spirit. It took a tremendous force of will, but she stifled it. "I wish you well on your journey, Wolfe. But I dare say I will be fully entangled with two mighty dragons, and they will be all the challenge I need."

Wolfe laughed, a resonating sound that echoed down from the high ceilings. "Very good, elf! Very good! I will think of you on the road, Moonshadow."

Iliari smiled politely at him before whirling away.

Whatever concern had been building over her seemingly sentient libido was washed away in the next moment when she heard a very familiar moan. She pushed through the doorway that it had come from, delighted that it had been left ajar, and saw her wife mounting Lidia Lovedrake's face.

Iliari pushed the door closed with her foot, neglected the lock, and let her gown melt away into a pool of shadows that quickly evaporated into a mist that, simply, vanished.

"You started without me," she said, shadows writhing from her skin. She released her control on the inner shadow, and those black tendrils writhed with their new freedom, eager to extend Iliari's emotions into visual manifestations of lust, need, desire, and more.

"At least we found a bed," Cyra said, leaning forward, planting her hands on Lidia's hips. Iliari met her with a kiss, kneeling on the foot of the bed as her hands fell atop her wife's. Their kiss broke, and Iliari was quick to replace Cyra's mouth with Lidia's loins, pressing her face firmly against her dripping sex and savoring the slightly acidic taste.

Lidia moaned something into Cyra's loins, causing the red draconian to rear back and slap the black-scaled woman across the breast. Lidia's back arched.

"Sadistic," Iliari said to her wife. She slid her hands across Lidia's thighs, pressing them apart. They were thicker than Cyra's, though not as muscular. Where Cyra was powerfully built and femininely sculpted, Lidia was much softer while bearing the same curves. Barely a hint of her musculature showed, though her curves were generous and enticing.

"Allow me," Cyra said as Iliari's tongue danced around Lidia's mound, tickling the short, soft hair framing the glistening sex. Her red-scaled and red-skinned wife leaned forward, grabbing Lidia by the knees, and pulled her legs back. She held her adopted sister's legs back and apart, completely exposing Lidia's nethers to the elf, who laid on the bed, feet dangling off the edge, as she kissed and nipped and licked at the draconian's pussy.

Iliari propped herself up on her elbows, her hands in a fine position to spread apart the delicate petals of Lidia's drooling sex, and clasped her lips fully on the stiff clitoris. It was only when she spread her apart like this that she could see how stiff the draconian's clitoris truly was. Her vulva was plump enough to hide the delicate gem, but when she spread it apart, her clitoris thrust out atop a long, pale pink stem, one that Iliari pressed her lips around and began to suckle whilst swirling her tongue around her oversized clitoris.

It was, to Iliari, a rare delight. She had always been attracted to the clitoris, but they were so frequently tiny little pearls. Lidia's pearl, however, was engorged, swollen, stiff on a shaft of sensitive flesh, much akin to a tiny penis unsheathing itself from her vulva. The elf felt her nethers gush from arousal just being so close to her prominent organ, and she reveled in the way it felt in her mouth.

So much so that she had no awareness of Lidia's frantic screams of bliss, muffled by Cyra's thickly muscular ass, as she came repeatedly.

When Iliari finally pulled away, she could see Cyra looking down at her, biting her lip. The strong woman took Iliari by the chin while her hips thrust back and forth on Lidia's face, then pulled the elf up to kiss her. Cyra leaned into the kiss, her tongue slashing against Iliari's before noisily slurping and suckling at her neck and chest, where Lidia's font had burst all over the elf from her climactic orgasms.

"What a fucking mess," Cyra said with a grin, lips against Iliari's again. The elf kissed her wife passionately before coning her fingers together and thrusting her hand into Lidia's drenched pussy.

The profound exclamation of pleasure sent a visible thrill through Cyra, and Iliari watched as Lidia's body bucked, receiving her slender hand as Cyra continued riding her face, absorbing the vibrations of her powerful voice as well as the friction of her elongated tongue against her loins. Still holding Lidia's legs apart for Iliari, the elf sat herself right at Lidia's hips, kneeling between her outstretched legs and began to thrust her slim hips forward, pushing her hand deeper into Lidia, then drawing out, fucking her as though she had a cock.

Cyra was close to her own finale, Iliari knew, and her repeated fisting of Lidia's womanhood was only stirring the proverbial pot more fervently. With a few more firm thrusts, Lidia came again, and Cyra's eyes went wide with surprise and, most of all, bliss. Her entire body shuddered, red skin twitching as her powerful musculature rippled just beneath the surface, all tension leaving in an erratic wave of orgasmic energy.

Lidia's trembling indicated that she, too, was spent, her body going limp beneath Cyra, so Iliari withdrew her hand. The two draconians began to disengage, and that was when Iliair saw that Lidia's tongue had truly elongated. The probing muscle had been deep, deep inside of Cyra's loins, likely swirling around her cervix.

"Gods, Cyra, why doesn't your tongue do that?" Iliari asked her wife as she backed away. She absently brought her hand to her face, smelling the carnal fragrance of Lidia Lovedrake sheathing her hand. She tasted it, delighted in its mildly acidic taste. Fitting, she thought. She wiped her hand on a discarded blouse.

"I can make it happen," Lidia said, sitting up unsteadily. She leaned heavily on her elbows. Her tongue slipped free from her lips, and both Iliari and Cyra saw the fleshy stud piercing the muscle. "Enchanted ring. Simple steel enchanted by the fleshcrafters of Fahar."

"I bet Coira knows how to make them," Cyra said, sidling up next to Iliari.

"Wife," Iliari said. "We must speak. Alone."

Cyra turned a concerned look to her wife, and Lidia brought herself to unsteady feet. She didn't bother dressing before leaving the room. "I won't be far," she said as she departed.

Wolfe watched as Lidia Lovedrake left the room that Moonshadow had entered. He regretted lying to the lovely elf, but the hulking giantborn had found himself somewhat enamored with her. Of course, he could say that he felt a certain measure of attraction to most of the ladyfolk in Amethystra, particularly within the walls of House Torvirr that night. But Moonshadow had truly piqued his interest. Perhaps it was the way she had taken him, and the inherent mystery that surrounded her shadowy presence.

Either way, he knew he wanted more of her. He raised his hand to knock on the door, but it opened before his hand struck wood.

"What are you doing here?" Moonshadow asked. He could see her imposing wife standing off to the side, arms folded defensively across her chest and tears streaking her cheeks. Moonshadow was angry, and she didn't await his response before sliding past him and melting into the darkness--quite literally.

"Who are you?" the red-skinned, horned draconian asked.

"Wolfe," he said, looking off after Iliari's departure. "Wolfe Stormgrin."

"Ah," she said. "Congratulations are in order, then."

He looked at her with confusion apparent on his face. The woman sobbed. He stepped into the room, reaching to put a hand on her shoulder in comfort, but a raised hand forestalled his advance.

"I'm fine," she said, wiping away tears and facing him squarely. He tried not to let his eyes glance at her nudity, but he was not so strong of will. The woman noticed, but she seemed not to take offense. Rather, a small smirk tugged at her lips.

"Glad someone likes what they see," she said, taking a quick, deep breath before reaching for a blanket. She wrapped it around her shoulders like a shawl.

"You mentioned congratulations," Wolfe said, closing the door behind him.

The woman laughed, but it was not a laugh of mirth. "She didn't tell you, then. Iliari is not one for words, it seems. Very little she tells me these days, either."

"Iliari..." Wolfe said, smiling a little. "A lovely name. It suits her."

Cyra rolled her eyes. "She didn't even tell you her name?"

"Just Moonshadow."

The woman shook her head. "So you didn't now she was married, then?"

"I found out only tonight," Wolfe said. "You are her wife."

"Aye, Cyra is my name," she said. "I suppose I should be thanking you. I always wanted a child, and now my wife is bearing yours."

Wolfe felt the room begin to spin, and he put a massive hand to the closest wall to stabilize himself. "She...what?"

Cyra wiped fresh tears from her eyes and smiled up at him, a defeated expression on her face. "You're going to be a father, Wolfe Stormgrin."