Amie's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splashes of Jessa's prodigious squirt arced even farther this time, falling across Amie's bare feet and even reaching Kara's toes to mix with Kara's own flowing juices. Amie marveled at how the angled stone floor swept away Kara and Jessa's fluids and her own milky spray while keeping her bare feet deliciously warm and wet.

*RRRRRRRiiiiiiiiip!* Jessa's tattered shirt gave up the fight against her surging breasts. The fabric fell off her shoulders, sliding off her chest, and had dropped down to her waist, but her arm grabbed it out of the air before it touched the ground. She spun it once around her finger, then flung it aside, out through the open doorway into the hall.

Earlier that evening, Kara was moving swiftly through the inn's hallway, her heels clicking rapidly on the stone floor. Whipping around a corner, she collided at speed with a topless Jessa. Both girls took a step back in shock.

The impact had rubbed Kara's big chest most deliciously against the rough fabric of her work shirt, while Jessa's sensitive naked teats had clearly enjoyed their brief encounter with Kara's chest. In the cool hallway, both girls' nipples quickly hardened.

Jessa was flushed red, but not entirely from the sudden impact. "Kara! Have you seen the girl who just arrived? She's stunning!"

Kara rolled her eyes. "Jessa, did you forget your shirt again?"

Jessa seemed to notice her own naked breasts for the first time, blushing cutely. She hadn't entirely forgotten, but she did find it difficult to cover herself when her unruly chest could change size so unpredictably with her frequent arousal. She often eschewed any coverings in private, and sometimes even around the inn, a game she enjoyed playing to tease Kara.

Jessa was talking a little too loudly in her excitement. "I think she's a scholar! Her robes --"

Kara leaned in quickly, pressing their breasts and lips together, trying to quiet the younger girl. She couldn't help but reach up, grabbing a large handful of Jessa's beautiful nude breast, feeling it swelling larger in her grip as Jessa moaned into her mouth.

Kara stepped back, raising an eyebrow. "You've been awfully naughty, walking around with your pretty nipples out."

Jessa played along. "So let's leave them out for her to enjoy," she smirked.

Kara reached into a nearby linen closet, pulling out a large cloth rag that appeared to be clean but was littered with holes. Grasping one one of the larger central holes between her delicate fingers, she gave it a quick *rip* then lifted it above Jessa's head, and down, draping it across Jessa's firm shoulders and growing breasts. She wrapped the cloth around Jessa's front with a smirk, helping it stay in place by delicately inserting Jessa's left nipple through one of the holes.

Jessa giggled. "This won't fit me for long, Kara."

Kara smiled and leaned in to kiss Jessa again, admiring the ruby red coloring on Jessa's lips.

Jessa placed a hand beneath both of her huge naked breasts, tilting her head at Kara. "I told you that shirt was way too small for me."

Amie saw Jessa's quivering breasts now hanging below her navel, marveling that they were at least as large as her own empty bosom would be after a long milking from one of her Guild sisters. Amie knew her huge engorged breasts were still the largest in the room at the moment, but she could see even now that Jessa's firm flesh was still slowly expanding between the girl's hands.

Jessa blushed and again averted her eyes. "Please forgive me, Madam," she whimpered, speaking quickly from embarrassment.

"It's just that I want you so, and this happens every time I get so hot..." Jessa trailed off, then bit her lip and giggled.

Jessa tried to pull herself together and straightened up, again grasping her bosom and lifting it up towards Amie.

"Madam, do my breasts please you?" Jessa whispered.

Jessa inclined her head, licking lazily from her collarbone out as far forward as she could reach on each swelling breast. She placed both hands under her left breast, lifting it gently upwards towards her waiting mouth. Amie gasped at this; sucking at her own nipple had long been one of her favorite breasty pastimes, but lately her massive chest had become simply too large for her to enjoy this simple pleasure. She was thrilled to see that Jessa shared the same habit.

Jessa's proffered nipple was now towering upwards before her, obscuring no small part of her pretty face from Amie's view. Jessa licked slowly around her own throbbing nub, enjoying the sensual feeling of teasing herself just so.

Jessa's eyes widened from the delicious sensation of licking her own nipple, then looked to Amie.

"My nipples! I'm growing so big for you!" gasped Jessa.

Jessa popped her teat into her mouth and moaned as she suckled slowly at herself, lost in the delicious sensation. Amie gasped at the lewd display.

Amie's lactation suddenly increased and her exposed left breast let out a spray of approval. A rain of milky droplets easily closed the distance between her and Jessa, and Jessa gasped at the delightful sensation of hot milk showering upon her legs and breasts. Amie again fought to reassert control over her unruly milk, managing only to slow the spray to an insistent running trickle from both throbbing nipples.

She thought again of Sister Olivia and turned her head back to Kara, trying to convey meaning through her aroused haze.

"Did she...? Can all of you...?" she questioned, looking up at Kara's pretty face.

Kara smiled back at her. "She did twice now, Madam." Kara leaned in for a quick loving peck on Amie's lips.

"And we have so much more to show you." Kara paused for a moment, looking up. "And you as well, my sweet Jessa."

Kara reached forwards around Amie's other shoulder, grasping the other hem of her robe. Jessa's eyes widened and she sucked harder at her own nipple, feeling it throbbing urgently between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Kara paused again, still holding the hem of Amie's robe in place.

"Jessa, what do you suppose Madam has hidden under here?" Kara teased.

Kara threw open the other side of Amie's robe and pulled it backwards over her shoulders until it landed in a heap on the floor between their legs. Amie now stood fully nude on the moist stone floor.

Jessa's eyes widened further and she seemed to choke for a moment around her own nipple. She let her big left breast drop from her mouth and it bounced briefly against its twin before settling, thrusting outwards and still slowly growing with her arousal.

Jessa was stunned. She admired Amie's slender legs, toned arms, and enormous naked breasts.

"Madam is beautiful!" she cried.

Amie blushed, then kicked her robe aside with one foot, tossing it up and over the bed just in time for it to avoid another incoming blast of Jessa's incredible squirt. Jessa had clearly launched into another of her orgasms, and Kara and Amie's legs were again covered in a deluge of sticky sweetness. It dripped down to their toes and gushed across the floor, mixing with Amie's spurting milk before flowing back towards Jessa in the center of the room.

Kara rubbed Amie's shoulders then reached forward and around with both arms, ever so lightly touching the outer edges of Amie's huge milky breasts. She gave each one a soft loving rub and she could feel the weight of their urgent milky burden. But first, she had an idea.

Kara kissed the back of Amie's neck, then lifted her head.

"Jessa, won't you show Madam your pretty pussy?" Kara almost sang.

Jessa had closed her eyes, now stroking and rubbing her still slowly growing breasts with both hands and in generous armfuls. She didn't seem to hear Kara. Amie stared at Jessa's beautiful legs and the short skirt still wrapped around her sexy hips.

Kara seemed to share some degree of Amie's impatience with Jessa. Amie heard Kara clear her throat and the click-click of Kara's heels on the stone floor as she stepped past Amie and stood next to Jessa in the center of the room. Kara reached out, insistently pulling Jessa's left arm away from her breast and taking the girl's hand in her own.

Amie's eyes bulged. Kara had been standing behind her ever since Jessa arrived, but she was certain that Kara's shirt had not been so obviously under-sized just a few minutes earlier. Kara's big breasts had clearly swelled substantially larger, now straining against her shirt, but she was still massively outmatched by the topless younger girl quivering next to her.

Kara repeated her command. "Jessa, let us show Madam your pretty pussy, and what we can do for her."

Kara reached behind Jessa and released a clasp on her short skirt, unwrapping it from her legs and tossing it aside. Amie's searching eyes finally reveled in the sight of Jessa's pretty pussy, fully exposed thanks to the same kind of curious undergarments that she remembered feeling on Kara. With a flourish, Kara discarded her own skirt, now standing side by side with Jessa as Amie admired their matching panties and bare, dripping pussies.

Slap! Kara had lightly swatted Jessa's firm bottom, eliciting a yelp from Jessa and coaxing a generous squirt of liquid from Jessa's pussy. A sympathetic spray from Amie's exposed nipples rained hot milk upon Kara and Jessa's bare legs. Kara grinned at the other two girls' reactions.

Amie pulled together the courage to make a request of her generous hosts. "Please, Kara," she was almost begging. "Please show me your beautiful breasts!"

Kara laughed. "Yes, Madam." She turned to the girl beside her. "Come to bed, Jessa."

Kara turned, leading Jessa by hand to the edge of the bed. Kara locked eyes with Amie, slowly lifting her grubby shirt over her head and tossing it aside, finally exposing her beautiful naked breasts to Amie. Amie felt herself shaking, and again the milky spray from her nipples steadily increased as her mental control slipped away.

Kara sat on the edge of the bed, leaving her heels firmly planted on the stone floor, then reclined backwards. She spread her slender legs, her wet pussy exposed through her open undergarments and now leaking her generous fluids down onto the bed.

Jessa had followed Kara next to the bed, her wide eyes rapidly moving back and forth between Kara's dripping pussy and the overwhelming magnificence of Amie's nude figure. Jessa seemed stunned into inaction once more, and Kara again tried to help the younger girl along.

"Come, Jessa. Give us your nipple," Kara smiled up at Jessa from the bed.

Amie saw that Jessa seemed to know exactly what Kara had intended, and watched as Jessa's sexy heels clicked around the bed to approach Kara from the other side. Jessa bent over, resting her huge breasts against Kara's, then continued leaning further until she was able to open her mouth and suck Kara's left nipple inside. At the same time from below, Kara had already begun suckling on Jessa's hugely swollen teat hanging above her.

This had long been one of Kara and Jessa's favorite positions together. There was something simply divine, Kara thought, about sharing their nipples with each other. Giving and receiving in this way seemed to Kara to be such a simple sexy expression of deep loving, and she thrilled at the feel of Jessa's huge breasts slowly growing on top of her and Jessa's nipple expanding in her mouth.

Amie stood in rapt attention for the next few minutes as Kara and Jessa noisily suckled at each other's nipples. Amie was thrilled to see both girls' breasts continuing to slowly expand, pressing firmly into each other, as their arousal for each other brought them to ever greater heights. Amie felt herself teetering on the edge of her own climax, further enhanced by a stunned realization that she had never before felt her own breasts to be quite this engorged.

Amie was wrestling with the exertion of trying to keep her milk under control and found herself again nearly begging.

"Please, Kara. I need you at my nipples!" Amie whimpered.

Kara considered this, then wrapped her lips further around Jessa's turgid hanging nipple, pondering. Amie heard Kara's muffled voice coming from underneath Jessa's swelling mammaries.

Kara peered around Jessa's huge teat towards Amie. "As you can see, Madam, we in Sweetwater are experts in matters of the breast."

Kara gave one last loving suck on Jessa's big nipple. "Come, Jessa. Let us attend to Madam," Kara chuckled.

Jessa struggled somewhat to lift her huge breasts off Kara and stood up. Amie was astonished to see that Jessa's swollen chest had now nearly reached the size of her own. How were the women of Sweetwater able to grow so effortlessly, and to such huge sizes? This question would have to wait, for Amie was far from the right state of mind for speculation.

Kara scooted off the bed and kneeled on the floor in front of Amie, who was still standing with her back to the mirror. Kara had placed herself directly in front of Amie's spurting left breast and smiled as Amie's hot milky spray once again fell upon her own heaving breasts. Jessa soon followed, walking around the bed to kneel on the floor beside Kara. The blessed lactation from Amie's right breast now gently rained upon Jessa's still-spreading breast flesh and dampened her beautiful blonde hair.

Kara was suddenly in charge once again, speaking firmly to Jessa but maintaining eye contact with Amie.

"Jessa, let us begin by squeezing Madam's breast," Kara commanded.

Kara and Jessa inched forwards on their knees, reaching up towards Amie's chest, now feeling the huge weight of her hot flesh in their hands and arms. The sudden contact made her legs shake and she felt her last vestiges of mental control slipping away. The milk spraying from her nipples was now furiously dousing Kara and Jessa's pretty faces.

Jessa thrilled at the sweet taste. "Your milk is so delicious, Madam!" she moaned between mouthfuls.

Kara leaned in close to Jessa, licking along her ear and gently grasping Jessa's breast. "Suck her huge nipple, Jessa," Kara commanded, kissing Jessa's cheek.

Amie felt a warm, wet sensation, and although her breasts were blocking most of her view down below, she knew Kara and Jessa were both suckling at her engorged teats, gulping and swallowing her prodigious lactation. She would periodically feel one of her nipples briefly exposed to the air as Kara or Jessa momentarily released it to leave small milky kisses around her chest. She loved the feel of her own milk dripping down her sensitive breasts and thrilled that the girls at her nipples indulged her in this way.

She rode waves of ecstasy, cresting up and down as she delighted in the tender intimacy of one of her favorite pastimes, sharing her milky gift with two thirsty girls at her teats.

She would periodically hear a curious *spurt* or a *splash* emanating from somewhere near the ground, and although she couldn't place it at first, she soon realized with a warm flush that Kara and Jessa's incredible pussies were depositing great swaths of their sweet liquid on the stone floor below them. The smell was simply divine, a heady mix of their prolific dripping arousal with the sweet aroma of her effusive milk running down all of their bodies.

"You girls are so wet for me!" Amie marveled as Kara and Jessa continued suckling noisily on her nipples.

Amie would now and then feel her own bare legs and feet become doused in sticky sweetness, and she felt great affection for the two girls who were now so deftly servicing her needy breasts and indulging so many of her senses at once. After some long minutes, Amie felt the pressure of her milk easing as it was expressed in great quantities by Kara and Jessa's expert hands and tongues.

"Come to bed, Madam," Kara whispered. Amie blinked hard, trying to focus through the milky haze of her arousal.

Amie realized with a start that her outstretched arms had been pulled forward and saw Kara and Jessa smiling as they stood. Kara stepped in close to Amie's left, pressing her big breasts firmly into Amie's side, and she felt both of Kara's hands gently holding the underside of her left breast. On her other side, Jessa happily smeared her nipples all over Amie's right breast, then used one hand to press her own chest into Amie's while her other hand reached to grasp the underside of Amie's right breast.

Kara and Jessa used the gentle pressure of their hands and breasts to guide Amie to the bed, helping her lie down on her back. Amie's still-spurting nipples sent her milk into the air in great arcs that managed to reach the vaulted wooden ceiling high above, and continued to rain down on all three girls in a warm wet shower.

The sound of muffled giggling came to Amie's ears over the curves of her breasts.

Amie heard Jessa's distinctive titter. "Madam is so milky!" she gushed.

Amie felt movement on the bed somewhere beyond her sight, then sensed the warmth of Kara and Jessa's sticky, dripping legs sliding around her own. Their pretty faces peeked at her over the swell of her breasts. Kara took an unexpected blast of milk to the face as she leaned towards Amie, giggling as Jessa rapidly closed the distance to lick the dripping rivers of milk from Kara's forehead and cheeks.

Kara smiled at Jessa. "Come, Jessa," Kara cooed. "Rub your pretty pussy on Madam."

At once Amie felt the powerful heat from Kara's pussy over her left knee and the dripping warmth of Jessa's pussy over her right knee, each girl straddling one of her legs.

Kara and Jessa lowered themselves further and started rocking their hips back and forth ever so slowly, tribbing their gushing pussies over and around her knees. She felt her legs covered in a fresh deluge of squirt as the girls were now rubbing their pussies ever more quickly with their own peaking arousal.

Jessa cried out from the feel of her sensitive lips rubbing on Amie's beautiful leg. "I'm so wet for you, Madam!" she moaned.

Looking up, Amie was treated to a beautiful sight as Jessa had leaned in close to Kara and began kissing her, their tongues writhing together in a lustful display, even as they continued grinding their pussies against Amie's knees and calves.

Jessa broke her kiss with Kara, then looked down at herself, mouth agape. "My breasts! I've never been so big before!" she gasped.

Amie was now aware of a weight pressing down on her own breasts, and she realized in amazement that Jessa's growing bosom had at last surpassed her own, resting heavily upon her spurting teats. She felt the pressure of the growing weight further increasing the already great sprays of milk from her nipples. Jessa's innate abilities astounded her, and she felt herself about to plunge over the edge into her own orgasm.

Amie cried, "Suck my nipples! Suck me now!"

At once she felt a warm sensation around both throbbing nipples, and she saw Kara and Jessa had leaned forward into her huge cleavage, rubbing their big breasts against her own. She felt their teats poking into her even as they again sucked her nubs into their hungry mouths. Their vigorous suckling sounds pushed her to an ever higher plateau of pleasure and she knew her own climax was just barely out of reach, barreling towards her imminently.

Kara disengaged from Amie's spurting nipple, then smiled at Jessa next to her. Kara leaned towards Jessa, making eye contact with the younger girl. Kara slowly licked along the top of Jessa's huge slippery right breast even as it was bouncing with her vigorous tribbing on Amie.

"You're so beautiful, Jessa," sighed Kara, admiring Jessa's beautifully flushed skin, milk-dampened blonde hair, and enormous bouncing breasts as they rubbed and slipped all over her own chest and Amie's milky teats beneath them.