Amie's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jessa who surrendered control first, lost in the ecstasy of the latest in a long string of her own orgasms. Amie felt her right knee suddenly soaked with a fresh deluge of Jessa's incredible production, followed just a moment later by Kara's beautiful pussy rubbing and gushing over her left knee. That was too much for her, her own climax triggered as the three girls moaned together in a crescendo of milky squirting delight.

Amie's insides clutched as she was racked with pleasure, riding waves of ecstasy with her eyes shut and ears closed to the world around her. She gradually calmed down, whimpering and wheezing and panting heavily, and she knew not whether she had rested for a minute or an hour before summoning the willpower to face the world once more.

Her breasts had nearly emptied themselves, and even before opening her eyes she could feel with her hands that her teats had regained their beautiful soft firmness, her long nipples still expressing milk but now in a lazy trickle.

She opened her eyes, looking up just in time to see Kara and Jessa, clearly both exhausted from their own exertions, sighing and collapsing forward. They fell into her huge cleavage, sliding across her milk-slickened breasts, until Kara's right hand and Jessa's left hand ended up together at the front of her neck, each of them at the same time inadvertently touching the small silver charm on her necklace.

There was a brilliant flash of yellow light --

...to be continued?