Amina Ch. 01: The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nocookie
nocookie
12 Followers

Suddenly, Polinda was sitting on top of her, knocking the wind out of her. He grabbed her white blouse with both hands and tore it open from top to bottom revealing the large white sports bra underneath. Amina was stunned by his force and ferocity. In a split-second he got up and flipped her over, face first onto the brown leather sofa. He held her head down with one hand while his other was busy with her pants.

"LET ME GOOO," Amina screamed, her voice muffled by the thick leather of the sofa. It was nothing more than a loud mumble. She tried kicking but her feet didn't connect, she couldn't see him. She felt his knee pressing down on her back, pinning her down with unwavering strength. She struggled to breathe. The leather smelled fresh and earthy.

Suddenly her jeans were gone along with her panties. He must have used a knife to cut them off her. Now there she was, naked save for her bra, lying underneath a serial rapist who was intent on doing the same thing to her that he had done to at least five other women. With his knee on her back all she could do was move her head. "Please let me go," she gasped, her voice ragged.

"Trust me," Polinda said calmly barely out of breath, "you may resist now, but in time you will love this more than anything. Relax, my little valkyrie," he said, and positioned himself between her legs. "You will get what you desire most."

She felt something cold on her back, then her bra fell around her. With one hand Polinda pulled it out from underneath her. Within the span of half a minute her situation had changed from being an interviewer authorised by the judicial system to being completely naked, overpowered and defenseless in the house of a self-confessed rapist with no-one for miles around. She felt cold sweat on her forehead and a deep, deep panic rising inside her.

She felt him move on top of her. An iron grip fixed her hips, pulled them up. "Please, let me gooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH," she half-scream as his huge hard cock, slick with precum, entered her effortlessly in one fell swoop. He was big. Very big. Huge even. Amina felt as if she was sitting on a pole, stretched beyond her limits. She groaned in discomfort.

Polinda grabbed her long, blonde hair with both hands and pull her head back. It was over. She started hyperventilating. He pulled his hips back and then with his cock reclaimed the prize between her legs.

"Shhhhh, shhhhh, my little Valkyrie. There it is. Relax and enjoy, my little Valkyrie."

There was a slurping sounds as he ploughed her expertly with long, hard strokes. She felt as if her innards were pulled out every time he withdrew. He was riding her like a mare.

Amina's mind separated from her body. She could see herself on the couch, could see Polinda raping her with his thick, hard cock, desecrating her inner sanctum. She grunted with each thrust and suddenly remembered how she loved to dunk her granny's cookies into her sugary tea as a child. How sweet it had tasted, how the rays of sunlight had filtered through the kitchen windows. Very much like the sunlight filtering through the windows in Polinda's house.

She had rhythmically dunked the cookie into the warm, wet tea until she had reached the bottom of the mug, withdrew and dunked in so forcefully the tea splashed around her and yet she kept dunking up and down, in and out.

Her mind was brought back into her body by Polinda reaching around her while he continued to use her hair as reins. He was smearing a gooey substance under her nose.

"Enjoying it, yet?" he asked, teasingly. She grunted and moaned. She felt him pushing even deeper, getting harder, his rhythm switching to long, hard strokes. He grabbed her waist, pulled her towards him, forcefully, onto his massive tool and buried himself to the hilt. Amina let out a tortured groan. Polinda was bigger than any man who had ever been inside her. She felt fuller than she ever had. More defeated than she ever had. She felt him swell deep, deep inside her. When he erupted in her, her green eyes, dim with fear and resignation, opened wide, bulging. She shrieked long, heaving shrieks as she felt jet after jet of his hot seed filling her deepest sanctum. She felt utterly violated, humiliated. Again and again and again.

When he was done, he collapsed on top of her. "Now, that was a great first fuck, wouldn't you agree, Dr Marten?" Instead of saying anything she gasped, mouth slack. She closed her eyes in horror and shame, pressed herself into the soft leather of the couch and exhaled raggedly through her mouth. Suddenly, her green eyes fluttered open, clouded in disbelief, a long, drawn-out moan escaped her lips. Then she came.

Her orgasm was more powerful than any she had ever experienced. Amina's eyes teared up. In an instant she was reduced to a moaning, squirming mess underneath him. Her pussy sent electric shockwaves of unbelievable pleasure straight to her brain. She bucked underneath him, cried out, her muscles clamping down around his softening cock. She arched her back, reached behind and pushed herself against him. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed into the sofa, then collapsed in a moaning heap of forced lust.

"Look at you, my little valkyrie," Polinda said, suddenly standing naked in front of her, his cock still semi-erect. He eyed her up and down as she lay on the couch before him, struggling to catch her breath, his release slowly trickling from her squinting pussy, staining the leather couch. Her green eyes were glassy, her mouth open. She drooled as she moaned with each slow contraction in the aftermath of her orgasms. She looked straight at him in disbelief with shocked, wide eyes. Then the next wave of orgasms claimed her, she closed her eyes, arched her back, her hard nipples pressed into the leather of the sofa. A long moan escaped her lips. She felt utterly violated, debased, but sexualised like never before.

"I told you you would enjoy this," Polinda said. He pulled her naked, quaking body up to a sitting position. She looked at him, dazed and stultified, mouth agape, legs apart. A string of saliva fell in slow motion from the corner of her mouth onto her breasts. Strands of her messed-up blonde curls hung in her face. Polinda put the tip of his slick cock between her parted, wet lips and pushed his hips forward. Amina was beyond comprehension, so overpowered by him and the incredible orgasms that she simply closed her mouth around his cock. She looked up - her teary eyes never met his. At this point there was no resistance in her, just shock, violation and a post-orgasmic lust.

"There, there, my little valkyrie," he said, patting her head. His cock was slimy with their mixed juices, she tasted herself as much as she tasted him. Musky and sweet and salty. As if on autopilot she moved her tongue around the thick, hardening cock in her mouth.

He established a rhythm, slow at first, then increasing in speed. Amina grunted, her consciousness wrapped around his hard cock. He was so big, bigger than any cock she had ever seen - the few she had sucked were miniscule in comparison. She had never really enjoyed it, nor liked the taste of semen much. But her system was in total shock and something else, she felt... powerless and... pliable. Polinda's cum seeped slowly from her pussy. His cock was almost the length of her lower arm and as thick as her wrist.

He held her head firmly as he pistoned into her mouth, her lips pushed in and pulled out with each thrust. She grunted with each of his thrusts, loudly, her eyes never leaving his. Pleading, begging. In a last act of resistance she tried to pry his hands from her head but he was too strong. She felt him pulse and tried to shout but only a strangled gargle emerged before he erupted in her mouth. White bliss washed over her as she swallowed his cum. She was heaving in a crescendo of orgasms that tore her consciousness away from reality. She passed out.

nocookie
nocookie
12 Followers
12