Amina Ch. 02: Taming of the Shrink

Story Info
The morning after and Amina has an unexpected choice.
4.5k words
4.72
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nocookie
nocookie
12 Followers

Chapter 2 - The Taming of the Shrink

When she came to, she felt warm and very snug. As if she had slept by a fire and its warmth had slowly spread throughout her body. She heard herself exhale and enjoyed just lying in the soft down bed, soaking up the comfort of perfect snugness. Unlike most days when her head started going to the races even before she had opened an eye, her mind remained wonderfully unfocused. She sighed, contently.

Her left hand rested in between her thighs, in a warm, very moist place. She didn't really wonder why it was so moist, almost wet between her legs. She could smell something musky. Earthy. Potent. It smells so sexy. She liked how the soft duvet almost caressed her naked body when a moved even the slightest bit. She felt strangely sated and hungry at the same time, felt her nipples stiffen.

Memories of the previous night filtered slowly into her mind. The debauchery Polinda had subjected her to. Her on all fours, arching her back, with him pumping away behind her, holding her long, blonde tresses like reins of a horse. Then on her back, legs spread wide, trying to accommodate his huge stallion-sized cock, spewing load after load of his potent cum deep inside her. Her crying and moaning in lust and pleasure continually, one orgasm blurring into the next. Her on the floor, her back against the bedframe, Polinda grabbing her head and fucking her face furiously, pumping away until he sprayed her with his near-endless supply of cum. As the night had progressed, the more she climaxed, the more she became a willing participant in her own rape. Her kneeling naked between his legs sucking him off, his seed dripping copiously from her nether lips. Even that had gotten her off.

Amina's eyes shot open, her face a disgusted frown. He raped me all night! She didn't remember when he had let off her, but it must have been the morning hours. That swine! She withdrew her hand from between her legs. A whitish, semi-transparent viscous fluid stuck between her fingers. It smelled like male semen—musty and potent. Amina yanked back the duvet. Between her legs was a large, wet patch. Oh fuck! She had to consciously suppress that rising panic. Facts first, Amina, facts first. Then left foot, right foot.

The alarm clock showed 11:24am. Once she had switched on the bedside lamp she looked around but could not see her clothes or any other of her possessions. Or, indeed, any sign of Polinda and his monster cock. I need to get my clothes and run. It would be hard enough without being discovered, and once she was running she'd had to have a large headstart to make it to the car and get on what they called a main road here. As long as the Punto didn't give up on her she should have a fighting chance. The last town she passed through before she came to this house of terror did have a pharmacy. She could get morning after pills there - better buy them somewhere nearby than back in the city, where people might ask questions or recognize her.

"Hello?" she said quietly into the semi-lit room, her voice quivering slightly — from anger or fear she wasn't sure. She tried to get up, completely naked. Her legs were still wobbly. The soft fibers of the light carpet felt good under her feet. Her eyes fell to the full-length mirror opposite the bed. Jeez, I look like a hooker. Her hair was a sticky mess, he must have cum more than once on her face and in her hair. Her full breasts had a crust, too. All she smelled was his semen. The small patch of blonde hair between her legs, which she trimmed regularly, looked like a felt mat, and she saw a trickle of cum emerging from her vulva. Amina sighed, her hands balling into fists.

She wrapped herself in the duvet, opened the bedroom door and walked slowly towards the living room, scanning the room. No sign of Polinda or her clothes there either. It all was gone, along with her laptop, recording device, notes and leather backpack.

"Oh, there you are, my little valkyrie." Polinda sat on the leather couch in the living room reading The Times. Amina stood straight, startled. She almost shrieked. She stared at him like a deer caught in the headlights, her mouth open in shock. He is sitting on the very couch he raped me on. Reading a newspaper... 'Just readin' the funnies, darlin' - fucking rapist!

He was dressed in white boxer shorts and a t-shirt, a mug of coffee next to him. "You're probably hungry, huh?"

"Y..yes," she said hesitantly, not sure how to react to such a mundane question and too conscious of not wanting to let her anger show.

"Why don't you get a shower. You look like you need one. There is a spare bathrobe and a towel for you, so go right ahead."

Amina was taken aback. He is actually nice to me! She had half-expected to be bent over the kitchen table for a pre-breakfast fuck. With his monster cock ravaging my tired little vag... Her eyes fell to his crotch. She could see the outline of his cock very clearly, soft for once. She didn't find the thought half as revolting as she thought she would.

"Ok," she said and tried to sound as casual as if she was staying over at a friend's place. She walked out of the living room and turned left, the duvet tightly wrapped around her.

"The bath is to the right," Polinda called after her.

The shower was a god-send. As the hot water streamed down her luscious, ravaged body, she let the last 12 hours pass in front of her mind's eye. He must have taken me well over twenty times, she thought, although she really couldn't be sure. It all blurred into one big orgasm, one massively long, exhaustive orgy. Totally unnatural stamina. Three, four times a night, ok, but twenty? What an animal. She saw his thick veiny cock in front of her mind's eye, felt the heat return between her legs, spreading throughout her body. It was hard to. When she washed herself between her legs, she slipped a casual finger inside and had to stifle a moan. I am still so sensitive down there...

Twenty minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, the deep green bathrobe wrapped tightly around her, its colour almost matching her eyes. Her long blonde hair was wrapped in a towel around her head.

Polinda sat by the kitchen table, lowered the newspaper and put his mug down. "Refreshed?"

"Yes," she said quietly, looking away.

"I've made you a sandwich. And coffee — I take it you want milk?"

"Sure"

He put the cheese-and-tomato sandwich and coffee in front of her. She tightened the bathrobe around herself, then sat down, folded her legs and eyed the sandwich as if something hideous would emerge from it any second.

"Is that how you treat all your women?," she asked almost casually. "Rape them until they pass out and then offer them coffee?" She raised her eyes to his.

"But you do have some spunk in you, don't you?" he said, smiling innocently.

"I had a lot of spunk in me, but I washed it all out under the shower," Amina fixing him with her gaze.

Polinda looked at her for the briefest of moments and then laughed. Amina, involuntarily, found herself grinning as well.

"My, my, I really do like you. It's wonderful to have company again after so many months. And very pleasant company, I might add," he said. "But to answer your question: it may surprise you, but I am actually a nice guy..."

"...who raped me repeatedly", Amina interrupted forcefully.

"Ha!" Polinda laughed, "you certainly were an increasingly willing participant. And on that point, I hope you don't mind me asking a rather personal question: how many times did you come last night?"

"That... that has nothing to do with it", Amina said. "I said no, I... I pleaded with you to stop. You did not. That classifies as rape in any law book."

"Law books... societal norms... really, is that everything? Is that all you have to offer as your counter argument?" Polinda almost sneered.

"What else is there to go by? Laws, norms... those are the pillars on which life in a civilised society rests." Amina looked at him earnestly and took a sip of coffee. It felt good after a night of having lost all control to confront her rapist like this. Very good.

A smile of delight crossed Polinda's face. "Tell you what, my little valkyrie, let's give you the choice. Let's give you the choice between laws and norms on the one hand and raw nature on the other."

Amina raised an eyebrow, slightly perplexed.

He pulled down his briefs, pulled his T-shirt over his head, and stood in front of her as nature made him. Shit! Here we go again! she thought. Although, she had to admit that he was not bad to look at. Very fit, like those men on a GQ cover, Amina thought. Her eyes traveled south between his legs. His huge cock was already semi-hard. No wonder my mouth is sore. And my vag. This monster was inside me all night!

"So, the moment has come where you want me to swoon over you and beg you to take me?" she asked with dripping sarcasm.

Polinda didn't answer, initially. Her eyes widened a little when it slowly started rising to full mast: it was so big! His balls were the size of large eggs. Precum was gathering at the tip of his cock. She could smell him from where she stood. It was such a raw, animalistic... odor. Amina subconsciously parted her lips, her tongue darting out wetting her lips.

"You'll see," he said.

He took a step towards the kitchen table until his semi-erect cock was just a couple of inches from her face. Without another word, Polinda unashamedly wrapped his hand around his manhood and slowly slid it up and down his massive shaft. Dollops of precum were dripping from the tip onto the kitchen table.

"You swine!" she said, disgusted. "Put that away, please! I want eat my breakfast," Amina exclaimed disgustedly.

"Oh, but you don't understand, my little Doctor," Polinda said while leisurely stroking his shaft up and down inches away of her. "Not yet, anyway.

"You see, it's basically your choice. I don't need to tell you that according to social norms one would expect you would eat a healthy breakfast from a plate while sitting fully clothed at a table," Polinda said quietly.

"On the other hand, you can loose the bathrobe and kneel in front of me naked. Then use your mouth to get your warm protein breakfast straight from my cock. That's the call of raw nature."

Amina's eyes widened in shock. She followed the lewd movements of his hand. With all the precum flowing freely from the tip of his cock it made a low squishing sound. His stomach muscles were contracting when his hand reached the base of his cock.

"You're insane," she whispered, even though that smell was getting to her.

"Then it should be easy for you to just dig into your sandwich, drink your coffee and be done with it," Polinda pointed out flatly.

Mouth agape Amina stared at the lewd spectacle of her rapist masturbating in front of her. She could not believe it. He caught her eyes staring at his huge tool between his legs stretching to erection. This was revolting and horrible, but... somehow... she felt a tingling. It was the smell that was intoxicating, that earthy, musky, potent smell.

"I... I....You...," she started saying, then stopped. The scent of his cum was distracting. Intoxicating. She inhaled, tried to ignore the scent and the massively erect cock next to her, stretched her hand towards the sandwich, then hesitated again.

"Oh, you're in two minds, my little valkyrie? Let me help you," he said, scooped up a thick dollop of precum with his fingers and held it under her nose. Amina's eyes immediately focused on his finger. She breathed in fully. The scent was so strong, so heady. She sighed, her hand sinking to the table. She moved her head towards the finger until it was just under her nose, and breathed in fully. "Ooooooh, gaaaawd," she moaned, before engulfing his finger whole, licking of every last drop of his precum.

When she opened her eyes again they had a sheen to them.

"What... are...you...doing...to...me?," she said almost mechanically. Lust was spreading through Amina's body. She didn't want to yield to this desire, this lust Polinda was forcing on her. Shut up, vag, focus on the sandwich!

"Come, my little valkyrie, come and have your treat," Polinda teased her, holding out another finger covered in precum an inch from the tip of his now fully erect cock. "I want you to lose your bathrobe. Get naked and get your fix."

She inhaled again, deeply, through her nose. She hadn't really paid attention to anything Polinda said. The smell was overpowering, her world shrunk to the index finger held out before her. She was drawn towards his finger as if pulled by invisible strings. She slid out of her chair, to her knees, her eyes glued to his finger, shuffled towards him as if in a trance, grabbed his wrist with both hands then engulfed his finger with her luscious lips. She was moaning, breathing heavily through her nose. She slowly moved her head back and forth as if she was sucking his cock, licking every last bit and released it, at last, with a loud plop. "Ohhhh, gaaaawd," she moaned. Her eyelids fluttered shut, as a familiar white heat started coursing through her system.

It was a small orgasm by comparison, but she almost fell forward and had to lean against Polinda, her face now in his crotch. The thick cotton belt holding her bathrobe was loosening with her movements and heavy breathing. It had slid off one of her shoulders and was stopped from descending further only by the swell of her quite ample breasts.

"See, my little valkyrie. This is raw nature," he said. His thick cock was now fully erect, an inch from her. She was leaning against him, heaving in her struggle with her own lust. Polinda watched her, he know exactly what she was going through.

"Oh, come now, my little valkyrie, come now, you know what you want for breakfast, you know what you want to do."

Amina's eyes fluttered open. She was on her knees in front of him, her head leaned against his hip. The first thing she saw was his massive cock pulsing fully erect right in front of her mouth. Precum was flowing from its angry, purple head like white lava. It never ends. Amina moaned. The scent was driving her insane. So musky, so strong, so potent.... Her glassy eyes watched in fascination as his white goo started flowing down its length, over her fingers and slowly dripped down onto her chest. She hadn't even noticed that she was holding his cock. Every breath brought more pheromones into her system, wrought more havoc onto her brain.

"Urrgghmmmm," she moaned. Then her tongue touched his cockhead, licking off the precum. She shuddered in delight. Then she engulfed him, reached around him with her arms and pushed as much of his massive cock into her hungry mouth as possible. Her dark green bathrobe slid off her shoulders, revealing her big, perky breasts. Her nips sat erect like raspberries on custard globes, her nether lips wet and swollen like a ripe peach. With her eyes locked onto Polinda's and her mouth stretched around his cock, she looked like sex had lewdly manifested in a beautiful and insatiable nymph.

Steadying herself with her hands on his hips, Amina bobbed her head manically up and down his delicious cock, eyes closed, cheeks flushed, lust her only driver. Anything other than his thick cock in her mouth had faded out of existence. She felt every vein, every little ridge of his rigid shaft, her tongue playing on his meat. She breathed noisily through her nose, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard to get more cum. And she was rewarded. Like a bolt of lightning, an orgasm hit her out of nowhere; she moaned around his cock, struggled to keep him in her mouth. She panted. Opened her glazed green eyes wide. She looked up and saw Polinda smiling down at her. Strings of saliva spanned between her lips and his cock. She inhaled the deep, musky scent, closed her eyes and huskily moaned around his cock.

"That's my girl, that's my little valkyrie," Polinda smiled, and patted her hair softly. It was only day two and here the little psychologist was: on her knees and sucking his cock for breakfast as if she was starving. Just like he had pictured her the moment he saw her.

"Now loose the bathrobe," he said quietly. Without thinking, Amina's hands opened to her belt and pushed the bathrobe off her until it pooled around her knees on the floor.

"Good girl," he said. "Now let me reward you."

He put his hands around her head, holding it firm, then started moving his hips. Slowly at first, pushing his cock deep into her mouth and to the entrance of her throat. Amina wasn't used to this, gagged, coughed, her tearful eyes looking up to him, pleading silently, her lips though still wrapped tightly around his hard shaft.

"Relax your throat, my little valkyrie, just relax," he said, and pushed back into her eager mouth. He was surprised that the resistance was gone and slowly pushed forward, his cock-head entering the virgin territory of Amina's throat. He pushed deeper until her nose was touching his belly. Throughout this, Amina had locked eyes with him, tearing up, breathing through her nose almost frantically. Her pleading had been replaced by a look of acceptance, hunger and bliss. Polinda pulled back, then pistoned forth, slowly establishing a rhythm, faster and faster, until he was hammering her throat.

Amina felt his hard thickness slide deep into her throat, again and again, his hands guiding her head back and forth. Her mouth was obscenely stretched around his magnificent hardness. She looked up at him again, pleading, but this time pleading for him to feed her his thick, musky semen, to give it straight to her. She felt him stiffen and groan, push into her esophagus until her nose was mashed against his tummy. The hard cock in her mouth, in her throat was twitching, pulsing, then she heard Polinda groan. His torrent gushed straight into her throat, thick, hot jets of aphrodisiac cum sliding into her stomach. Like an earthquake, she felt a rumbling in her body, getting louder by the second, and then it hit her.

"Ooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghghghhh...nngggghh". This was an orgasm like a total white-out. Her body was shaking from the core, her consciousness suspended. Polinda's cock slipped from her mouth, still spewing, bathing her hair, her face, her breasts in his hot cum, jet after forceful jet. Amina made a low gargling sound and continued to convulse.

Spent for now, Polinda gently lowered her to the floor, where she contracted rhythmically, moaning so loudly that Polinda — not for the first time — was glad he didn't have any next-door neigbours. Amina was writhing noisily in climactic lust at his feet, covered in his cum, her legs splayed pruriently apart, her clit red and visibly pulsing. She arched her back and wailed out her sheer lust, utterly submitting to the tidal orgasms sweeping over her.

"Nature eats norms for breakfast any day." He smiled wryly while Amina continued squirming, riding out her cum-induced climaxes.

It took her minutes to recover. Eventually, she calmed down and slowly opened her eyes. Her lidded, glazed green eyes spoke of the lust he had subjected her to. Her gaze was that of someone who had, for the first time, dove to great depth and discovered the pull of the elemental force of sheer lust. She looked like the picture-perfect male fantasy. With an unusual high-pitched sigh, Amina sat up, completely dazed, her mouth open, her big, beautiful breasts heaving, and her face still dripping with his cum.

"Now you know raw nature," Polinda said. Amina just looked at him askance.

"But do take a shower again, please, my little hussy," he said. She didn't, or couldn't, react and just sat there. Eventually, his impatience got the better of him. He grabbed her hand, helped her up and led her to the bath. She found it almost difficult to use her legs, but his strong hand steadied her. Amina followed him docile like a sheep. In the bath she leaned naked against the tiles, breathing heavily. She needed to get a break, tried to think but found that too strenuous.

nocookie
nocookie
12 Followers
12