Amina Ch. 02: Taming of the Shrink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amina, still stultified by the intensity of her climaxes, felt herself bent over the sink, her face right in front of the mirror, her breasts hanging low, touching the porcelain of the sink. When she felt his thick, turgid cock pushing into her creaming pussy, she moaned in acceptance. Polinda expected no resistance and he met none, only hot moistness accepting him deep into her sacred womanhood.

He took her slowly, the immediate urgency gone. She moaned as she felt him deep inside her. She had no words left in her, only mewls and moans. His hard pole was so, so deep inside her. Amina spasmed around him and orgasms rendered her completely incapable of anything remotely coherent. When he finally unloaded himself in thick jets into her, she gratefully submitted to the white tsunami of lust taking her away.

Hours later, with Amina sleeping soundly in the bedroom, Polinda had started preparing lunch, he heard the vibrate from her phone. Someone tried calling her. "Andrew C" it said on the display. About time, Polinda thought. There were already five missed calls over the last 12 hours.

Polinda checked her birthdate on her driver's license, entered it as a PIN, and the phone unlocked.

"Hey Andrew, sorry car broke down and no reception here in the sticks. Had to stay the night in a hotel. All good, will call when back. A" he texted.

"Amina! Everything ok? We have 2nd part of Polinda interview today. I can pick u up from whereever n we go together," Andrew replied.

Meeting up with Andrew... hmm, that's a bit too early, Polinda thought, she's not ready for that yet.

"Hey, yeah, all fine, but annoyed with car breakdown n bad reception. 1st interview went fine, can do 2nd as well, meet you for 3rd 2morrow, ok? A"

He hated message-shorthand, but, alas, one has to go with the times. It all served a greater purpose. Let's hope he bites, Polinda thought.

"Sure, I could use extra time - but u sure about 2nd interview? Can come no trouble," Andrew replied.

"All gud. See you tomorrow. Will call u later if reception"

"Ok, tomorrow 3pm at Polinda place," Andrew texted back.

Tom Polinda smiled. That had been easier than expected. He lit the flame under the pan on his gas-stove, grabbed a knife, chopped some tomatoes, and threw them into the pan together with some onions and olive oil. Lunch would be ready soon.

It was about half an hour later that he quietly opened the door to the bedroom. Amina was lying on her stomach, one leg sticking out from under the thick down duvet. Polinda looked at her for a moment. She might be the most beautiful one, yet, he thought. A strand of her long blonde hair had fallen over her even face. She was breathing slowly. I wonder what she will look like after the transformation.

He slowly pulled the duvet to the side and admired the almost perfect proportions of her naked body. Her skin was almost without blemish, soft and beautiful, her legs seemed sculpted, and her round bubble-bum was just on the right side of big. He could see her clit protruding from her labia. Polinda felt his cock rise to full mast as he eyed the beautiful psychotherapist. Time to nudge her transformation along, he thought to himself, as he positioned himself behind her.

She grunted when he pulled up her hips up, wriggled his cockhead between her thighs until he felt a warm wetness and slowly sheathed himself into her welcoming pussy.

"Ooooooh," Amina moaned, her eyes fluttering open. She had been dreaming of a mare being mounted by a stallion, his thick cock spurting cum into her and the mare whinnying and undulating her hips. She wasn't sure she had woken up, heard herself whinnying and felt her hips undulating under her stallion who had mounted her from behind. She heard faint grunts, felt a thick cock pushing her lust to climactic levels and moaned loudly. "Ooooooooh gaaaawd!"

Polinda felt her responding, pushing back. He switched back to a fast and furious rhythm, feeding the wet glove of her pussy the full length of his cock. The bed was creaking rhythmically under their combined assault. Amina was bucking underneath him, muttering, moaning, pushing back into him until both were touching on the orgasmic void. At last it enveloped her. She rode it as Polinda rode her. Finally, he grunted, pushed himself to the hilt into her womb, and erupted deep inside her.

After that, they entered into a rutting frenzy. Amina was delirious, her mind enveloped in white bliss. The orgasms never ceased, one wave crashing into another. When Polinda flipped her over onto her back, she welcomed him with spread legs, locked them behind his back to push him deeper into her. Any objection, any hesitation on her part were gone. There were no second thoughts as her mind had been drowned out by constant orgasms. All that mattered was more cock, more cum to keep those unbelievable orgasmic tsunamis coming.

She shuddered and just grunted appreciatively as soon as Polinda pushed his ever-hard cock into her, filling her overflowing pussy with more of his addictive cum.

Polinda got up and held his cock to her lips. In the thrall of a yet another powerful climax, she opened her mouth to moan, eyes closed, and enveloped his creamy tool. She noisily slurped it clean, continuing her ministrations until he shot another load of his rich seed into her tummy. She cried out her pulsing lust around his cock, his cum flowing freely from her mouth and nether lips. Amina was in total overdrive, she had become insatiable, completely hooked on sex and cum.

By night she did not remember her first name. Polinda had let off her only briefly and then continued his incessant fucking relentlessly. She must have been orgasming for hours and eventually simply collapsed in the wee hours.

Thank you, thewinedarksea, for your gentle and experienced editing. Very much appreciated!

12