Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened again and she kissed me furiously. "That was incredible," she cried into my mouth.

I laughed. "Not bad for the first time," I told her.

Sherri laughed with me. "Fuck you, Dave," she said.

"If you insist," I responded.

She laughed harder. She reached down and held my lazy penis. "How long do I have to wait?" she asked.

"It varies with circumstances," I told her. "What you're doing usually takes twenty minutes or more."

She turned around on my body and put her mouth where her hand had been. "How about now?" she asked.

"That usually shortens the wait time," I told her. She shifted her hips and lowered her clitoris and labia until I could reach them with my tongue and lips. "And now?" she asked.

"No need to rush," I said and sucked her clitoris between my lips.

Naked Debbie took that moment to walk back into the living room. She leaned over and stroked Sherri's ass. "Who ...?" Sherri mumbled with her mouth full. She turned to look, temporarily leaving my wet cock cooling in the air.

"Oh. Hi Debbie. How's Mark?" she asked.

"He's with the program," Debbie told her. "He's primed and waiting for you."

"I'm busy here," Sherri insisted.

"I'll take your place," Debbie offered. She looked at me under Sherri's pussy. "Is that okay with you?" she asked.

I turned away from Sherri's anatomy and took a breath. "Sherri and I have unfinished business," I mentioned.

"You have all night," Debbie insisted. "And I'd really like to get my licks in."

Sherri rolled off me, turned and kissed me. "We'll get back to this later," she told me. "I promise." She got up and headed for the bedroom where an unsuspecting Mark was waiting.

Debbie knelt down beside me and took my saliva soaked penis in her hand. "Why is this so unprepared?" she asked.

"The same reason that Sherri was walking unsteadily," I told her.

"I can do something about that," Debbie offered.

"That's what Sherri said," I smiled. "Give it your best try."

Debbie bent down, her breasts swinging in the air, and put her mouth around my penis. I pulled her legs toward me and managed to get my head between them. Debbie agreed with my intent and lowered herself carefully against my face.

Debbie's mouth felt different around my cock. Her mouth was warmer and smaller than Sherri's and her slurping was louder. I teased her clitoris between my lips with my tongue. I was smaller but harder than Sherri's and tasted different. I wondered if the taste had anything to do with the time she spent with Mark. I really didn't care. I plunged in.

The differences between Sherri's and Debbie's techniques resulted in a rapid recovery of my erection. "Oh, I like this," a delighted Debbie commented. "We're going to have fun."

I was up close and personal with Debbie's girl parts. She was totally hairless. Her labia were thin and tight almost covering a vaginal slit that was short and tight. Her inner lips were almost nonexistent but she had all the necessary nerve endings concentrated in the small space.

In a short time she was leaking faster than I could corral it. When her body began to shake I told her to turn around. She did. I kissed her, rolled her over on the shag carpet and positioned myself between her legs. "Fuck yes," she cried as I rubbed the head of my erection between her glistening pussy lips.

I pressed into her. She pressed back and the head of my erection parted her labia and settled inside her. She was tighter than I'd ever experienced even though she had probably just been fucked by Mark.

Her legs lifted alongside me and we coupled slowly. Not because she wasn't ready but because she was incredibly tight and needed time to accommodate my erection. I paused when I reached my limit and we both took a deep breath. I took a slow stroke inside her. She shifted her hips and pushed when I pushed. Her fluids continued to flow and it became easier for us to fuck with each stroke.

After a few minutes, Debbie's knees were against her shoulders as I plunged repeatedly into her. We reached a mutual rhythm and she began to vocalize her reaction. She uttered short burst of English like, "Fuck," "Yes" and "More" interspersed with assorted grunts, groans and wails. My vision blurred and I began to shoot a fresh load of happy ending fluid inside her. She screamed, grabbed my neck, pulled me down and kissed me.

We lay on the floor in a tangle of legs, cock and tits while we recovered. Debbie kissed me again and stroked my flaccid penis. "Thank you," she whispered. "Are you going to spend the night?" she asked.

"I don't have a better place to be tonight assuming y'all want me to stay," I told her.

"I do," she encouraged me. "And I'll commandeer a real bed if you stay and fuck me again," She promised.

She helped me off the floor and we wandered into the kitchenette to hydrate. We found a beer in the refrigerator and went back to the living room to share it. I sat on the sofa and Debbie sat on my lap, a position guaranteed to rekindle our recent ardor. We shared the beer, passing it back and forth and taking a swig each time. Once, Debbie didn't quite seal the bottle neck with her lips and a small amount of beer trickled down her chin and dripped on her breast.

"Damn," she said.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it," I said and leaned in to lick the yeasty liquid from her nipple.

"Damn," she said again and poured some more beer on her tit. I saw it coming and opened my mouth to catch some of it and lick the rest off her nipple again.

Debbie laughed, drained the remaining beer, put the empty bottle on a nearby table and stood up. She took my hand and I stood up with her. She led me toward the bedrooms. "Let's see what the others are up to," she said.

"Is that polite?" I questioned. "After all, they might be, you know, getting it on."

"I'd be surprised if they weren't," commented Debbie.

She pointed to the bedroom door on the left. "Mark's in there. Probably with Sherri." She opened the door on the right. Heather and Gene were on the bed. Both seemed to be asleep. Debbie shook Heather gently. When that didn't work, she tickled her neck and, when she rolled on her back, she squeezed her left breast.

"Ummmm," hummed Heather and opened her eyes. "Oh. Hi Deb," she managed to say.

"Could you and Gene let us have the bed for a while?" Debbie asked.

"Sure," agreed Heather. "I'll move over."

"Is that okay with you?" Debbie asked me.

"It's a small bed and Gene is pretty much using it all," I commented.

"Could you and Gene continue napping on the sofa?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah. Why not?" Heather agreed. Together, Heather and Debbie managed to rouse Gene enough to move him into the living room and settle him on the sofa. Debbie came back alone, closed the door, pulled the top sheet over the stained bottom sheet, sat on the bed and opened her arms. "Come and fuck me," she said.

An invitation most men never hear and one I looked forward to repeating. I leaned between Debbie's arms and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me back with open mouth and active tongue. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back on the bed. I kissed her nipples and her navel. Her clitoris was tucked at the top of her tight labia. I nuzzled it and worked it free with my fingers and tongue. She squealed when I sucked her clitoris between my lips.

I helped her scoot further back onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs. She separated her labia with her fingers and I fed the head of my erection between them. She moved her hands to my hips. She was as tight as before but I knew that I could proceed and she'd adapt. I pushed. Debbie pulled. I slid into her a second time.

Her vagina surrounded me again. There wasn't a square millimeter of surface that wasn't tightly held by her vaginal epithelium. I began to rhythmically push and pull inside her. Initially, her labia prolapsed with each stroke but her secretions began to leak around my erection and our motion eased with the additional lubrication until we were able to increase the pace significantly. This time my orgasm wasn't so quick to build but not Debbie's. Her body began quivering and when she reached between us and pressed her fingers against her clitoris she ignited. It was as if she was a loaded shotgun and her clitoris the trigger. She convulsed, her fluid production increased, forced it's way past my invading erection and sprayed over her thighs, my testicles and the bed.

She exhaled sharply and her orgasm subsided only to return almost immediately. I survived her first two orgasms but the third one overpowered my resolve and I convulsed with her, my seminal fluid, alive with millions of sperm, impacted her cervix, every one of the little buggers seeking something to fertilize.

We rested on the bed while we recovered. Debbie was curled up beside me with her head on my shoulder, her breasts on my chest and one leg with her knee bent over my hip. I held her in my arms, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.

The door opened and Heather came back into the bedroom. Without a word, she climbed next to me on the bed and mirrored Debbie's position against my body. I kissed her forehead. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"I am now," she responded.

"How about Gene?" I asked.

"He's asleep," she said.

"Did you try to wake him up?"

"I tried," Heather related. "I managed to get him erect and climb aboard."

"That doesn't sound too bad," I consoled her.

"He never woke up," Heather said. "I gave up and came in here. I hope I didn't interfere with you and Debbie."

"Not at all," I said. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like."

"I like more than just a hug and a place to rest," Heather confessed.

"I don't mind and I don't think Debbie will either," I surmised. "But I will need some rest."

"That's fine," Heather agreed. She kissed my shoulder and began to run her nails through the scant hair on my chest and down to my pubic hair.

I lay back and closed my eyes.

I woke sometime later. Both ladies were engaged with entertaining my genitals. I reached out and touched each of them on their hips. "He's awake," commented Debbie. Heather was silent. Her mouth was busy sucking on my erection.

Debbie shifted around, rested on my chest and kissed me. Heather straddled me and lowered herself on my erection. Heather leaned forward, supported herself with her hands on my chest and began to grind and gyrate on me. Debbie moved over me, held a breast with one hand and fed her nipple between my lips. I sucked on Debbie's nipple and pushed my hips up against Heather's pussy.

I put my arms around Debbie, opened my mouth, pulled her body against my face and I tried to swallow her enormous tit. She moaned and moved her breast around in my mouth.

Heather moaned and moved her pussy around on my erection. Her body began to shake. Her legs separated further and she pushed down on me hard. Her orgasm flooded my groin; she fell off me, curled up on the bed and held my erection in her hand.

She breathed deeply and stroked my erection. "Deb, he's still erect," she said. "Do you want a turn?"

"I don't think so," Debbie said. "My body's still vibrating from the last time."

Heather crawled up my body. Debbie moved aside. Heather kissed me and fed a breast between my lips much as Debbie had. "We owe you," Heather promised.

We curled up together on the bed and dozed off.

When I woke, the sun was up, I was alone in the bed and looking at a ceiling I recognized. My bladder was screaming at me. I managed to hobble to the bathroom and peed. My chest, genitals and thighs were crusty. I found a washcloth and kneeled in the tub to clean up.

I dried with a towel, peed again and wrapped the towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror over the sink and ran my fingers through my hair without effect. "Fuck it," I mumbled and went looking for someone.

I found Heather and Debbie in the kitchenette preparing breakfast for all of us. They were wearing panties. That's it. Just panties. We exchanged "good mornings" and I complemented their choice of attire. "I don't remember panties last night," I commented.

"There weren't any," Heather confirmed. "These are from Heather's dresser."

Where are Mark and Sherri?" I asked.

"They're awake in the bedroom," Debbie explained. "They asked me to give them a five minute warning before breakfast was ready."

I looked at the empty sofa in the living room. "Where's Gene?"

"Don't know," said Heather. "He wasn't here when we got up. I think he went home."

"That was foolish," I opined.

"I agree," said Heather. "More pressure on you and Mark. Think you can handle it?"

"I'll give it my Boy Scout best," I promised. "You'll have to ask Mark?"

When Mark and Sherri appeared, she wasn't wearing panties. Heather and Debbie took one look at her and stripped off their borrowed panties to make her feel more at home.

The five of us had breakfast together. Three pussies, six tits and a pair of erections all of which were put to good use before we cleaned up after breakfast. Fucking became the priority and any thoughts of privacy were abandoned. By two in the afternoon, Mark and I were beyond further participation and the women seemed willing to postpone any further orgasms. However, before we were allowed to leave, we had to promise to meet them at the bar downstairs next Friday evening. Sherri was adamant in insisting we bring two of our friends with us since they wanted to invite their friend Ester.

On the way out the door, Debbie suggested we not include Gene since he didn't seem to have the stamina they were looking for.

Mark and I caught up with Gene late that afternoon. He was non apologetic about disappearing overnight. "I grabbed an Uber," he said.

We described what he had missed and he was insistent that he had made the right decision. He didn't think he had the strength for unlimited orgasms. Sherri was right. Mark and I began to discuss replacements.

We settled on Roger and Stan. Roger was a lady's man who occasionally connected with a woman in the pub. He was more than anxious to strut his stuff with four women. Stan was less enthusiastic. He loved sex but was reluctant to participate in an orgy. It took him twenty-four hours before he called Mark and accepted the invitation.

The next Friday evening, I drove us to the bar again. Inside we found a corner table and ordered beers for each of us. We were there about fifteen minutes when the hostess walked over to the table and asked for Dave.

I raised my hand. "That would be me," I said.

She handed me a folded note and grinned at me. I opened it and read it. "Come on up. You know where we are," and it was signed by all four women.

We stood up to leave the bar. The hostess approached me as I walked across the room. "I read the note," she admitted. "Do you have room for one more?"

"I don't know," I told her. "It's not my party."

"I'm Sherri's sister," she told me. I could see the resemblance, especially the size of her breasts.

"I guess then that it would be all right," I told her.

"Upstairs after work," she promised.

We climbed the stairs and I knocked on the door. "Come in said a voice from inside. I turned the handle and pushed open the door. Inside the lights were low but I could see enough to know that there four women lined up, two on either side of the path into the living room. That was interesting enough but more interesting was that they were all naked.

As I stepped between the Sherri and Heather, they stopped me. "You're overdressed," Sherri told me. While I stood there, she pulled off my shirt and managed to get my pants and briefs down around my ankles. Behind me, Mark got the same treatment from Heather. We kicked off our shoes and untangled ourselves from our pants. Sherri and Heather led us into the living room.

Behind us, Roger and Stan were getting the same treatment from Debbie and a full figured woman I assumed was Ester.

By ten thirty, I had fucked Heather and Ester. I assume that Mark, Roger and Stan had similar experiences.

I was recovering in one of the bedrooms with Ester when Sherri came into the room. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Thanks for Roger and Stan," she said. "They're performing great."

"What time does the pub downstairs close?" I asked.

"What?" questioned Sherri. "Why do you want to know?"

"The hostess downstairs read your note and wanted to join the party," I told her. "She said she was your sister."

"That's Penny," Sherri told me. "She's not really my sister but we share over active libidos. "She'll give you a hand job in the men's room and fuck you in the alley out back."

"Sounds perfect," I said.

"The four of us isn't enough?" asked Sherri.

"You're more than I can usually handle," I admitted.

"Then why Penny?" she asked.

"She said she was coming up after work and I didn't want to argue with her," I explained.

"You just want to fuck five different women in one night," laughed Sherri.

"Maybe in the same weekend," I hedged.

"Sherri laughed again. "Are you up for number three?" she asked.

By eleven thirty, Sherri and I were recovering on the bed, when Penny came into the bedroom. Ester had left for parts unknown. Without clothing, Penny was a stunner. She had a huge smile, neatly trimmed pubic bush and Hindenburg sized tits.

Sherri got off the bed. "He's all yours," she said to Penny. Then she turned to me. "Hang around until Sunday and I guarantee you'll double your quota," she said as the left the room.

Penny and I slept together and then we fell asleep. I woke up several hours later. It was still dark outside. Penny was curled up next to me, snoring gently and one breast covering most of my chest. Debbie lay alongside me sucking on my restored erection. The cobwebs cleared quickly and I pulled Debbie's hips over my head and pulled them down until I could wrap my lips around her clitoris. Penny didn't wake until Debbie's orgasm captured her body and she kneed Penny's head. Penny assessed the situation. One hand began to heft and squeeze Debbie's breasts and the other replaced Debbie's hand around my cock. A few minutes later, Debbie sat up filling my face with the soft flesh of her genitals. Penny straddled my hips and lowered herself on my erection again.

We all were still there on Sunday morning. We raided the refrigerator multiple times over the weekend. There was an amazing amount of food and drinks although nothing alcoholic. By agreement, we called it a weekend, even Penny. While we were sorting out our clothing and getting dressed, Sherri came over to me.

"Same time next weekend?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, no," said a saddened Sherri. "We have to get back to school this week."

"School?"

"Yes. We're all juniors at the university, except Penny," explained Sherri. "We live in the sorority house during the semester but we all live in town when we're not in school."

I guess I looked disappointed. "You know," suggested Sherri. "You could come visit us sometime."

"All of us?" I asked.

"No. Just you. I'll sneak you into the house," smiled Sherri.

"Sounds difficult," I commented.

"It is. The sorority has a strict no men in the bedrooms policy," Sherri explained.

"I could get a hotel room," I suggested.

"I'd love that," Sherri said.

The drive home was quiet. I think most of us were sleeping and feeling sad that another weekend sexual blowout wasn't scheduled.

The following Friday evening, Mark and I drove back to the pub. We had a couple of beers and nobody handed us a folded note. The selection of ladies was limited and mostly already paired. We decided to head home. As we were finishing our beers, one of the waitresses walked by our table. She glanced in our direction and stopped. "Hey guys," Penny said.

"Hi," I said.