Amnesia Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree."

"And you understand that to forget your event, your handler may have to make you forget other things. But that is fine, don't you agree?"

"I agree," nodded Beth as she continued to sign the paper, a trickle of drool running down her chin as her hand moved automatically.

Beth stood by the door, bouncing from foot to foot. Her body was tingling with excitement. She wasn't exactly sure what she was waiting for, but she just knew that she had to be ready by the door for whatever it was to happen.

The second she heard movement outside, Beth swung her door open, only to see Kim stood in the hallway. "Amnesia service!" giggled Kim. "We say, you obey!"

"Hi!" Squealed Beth excitedly.

"Hey you," smirked Kim as she walked past Beth and into the house. "How are you?"

"I'm good! I'm excited!" Nodded Beth as she quickly followed Kim inside.

"Sit down," said Kim as she motioned towards the couch.

"I agree," smiled Beth as she started to yank her clothes off. Kim just watched with a knowing smirk on her face, admiring every inch of Beth's body.

"Well, aren't you just perfect?" Chuckled Kim as she pushed Beth back onto the couch and started to kiss her.

Beth let out a moan as she felt Kim's tongue gently run across her lips. She felt like she was in heaven like she was the heroine in a romance novel.

"And just think," purred Kim as she pulled away from Beth's lips, "You don't have any idea about any of this."

"Any idea about what?" Blinked Beth as she started to pant.

"Who I am, what you did."

"I," muttered Beth as her brain suddenly skipped a beat. It was trying to place who Kim was, and why she was this smitten with the girl, but she just couldn't work it out.

Her arousal quickly turned to fear as her brain started to frantically search for an answer that seemed to constantly evade her. She wouldn't let some random girl walk into her house and kiss her, let alone get naked for her.

"Who, I," continued Beth as she gazed at Kim with wide eyes. Silently begging for the girl to answer her questions or to at least help her work through her confusion.

"I'm Kim, but I'm pretty much whatever I tell you I am." Chuckled Kim as she squeezed Beth's breasts.

"You can't, what did you do to me?" Groaned Beth.

"You signed the contract, I didn't make you sign it. You wanted to forget and I'm the side effect of that."

"Get off me!" Shouted Beth as she tried to push Kim off. She couldn't understand what was going on. She felt like she knew Kim, but she couldn't place any details about her or remember ever meeting her before this moment.

She kicked her legs and waved her arms, doing her best to keep the other girl away from her, but Kim quickly grabbed her arms and pinned her to the couch. "Beth, calm," smirked Kim.

Instantly, Beth's arms went limp. It was like her blood was full of heavy metal that made it impossible to lift or control her limbs. Her brain started to fog over and tire, like she was thinking in slow-motion.

"What," slurred Beth as her head lolled to the side.

"Just a way to keep you calm," explained Kim as she deeply kissed Beth again.

"But I don't want to," gurgled Beth in response, her body involuntarily giving into the fatigue despite her mind wanting to fight against it.

"Not your choice," purred Kim as she gently bit Beth's earlobe.

"I'll tell someone," gurgled Beth as her body started to squirm.

"You won't remember this once I'm done. Amnesia service. You paid to forget."

"Forget what?" moaned Beth. Suddenly Kim put her hand between Beth's legs, making her let out a loud and needy whine.

"I can't tell you that. You didn't want to remember and I'm not going to break the contract by telling you," said Kim as she started to quickly and firmly rub over Beth's sex, almost like she was staking ownership over the girl's body.

Beth couldn't help it. Her body was responding to the touch despite her being utterly terrified of this girl. She wanted to move away, but none of her muscles would respond to her and the friction between her legs just filled with her sparkles that seemed to drown out the fear.

Kim smirked down at Beth as she used one hand to pin down while the other continued to work between the girl's legs. "This is all on you," chuckled Kim, obviously relishing the power she held over Beth.

Beth wanted to scream or swear, but her mouth refused to close. Her jaw was tired like her muscles were sleeping despite her mind being awake. She couldn't do anything but endure the unwanted touching.

Kim continued to grope and rub Beth's sex. "Don't you like this?" Chuckled Kim. "You don't need to worry about this at all. After all, not like you're going to remember any of this."

Suddenly, Beth felt her body twitch. She couldn't hold on anymore, the sensations were too much and her brain couldn't handle the contrast between her arousal and her fear. Beth's vision blurred as her eyes rolled up into her head and she slowly started to black out.

Beth hammered the buttons as she stared at the screen. She was finally going to beat the level and nothing was going to stop her. However, just before she could land the final hit someone knocked on her door.

"Ugh, really?" sighed Beth as she put the controller down and quickly ran to her door. As she pulled it open she saw a blonde woman stood in the hallway.

"Amnesia service!" grinned the girl. "We soubrette, you forget!"

"Do I know you?" blinked Beth, slightly confused by the woman's words.

"You do! I'm here for our bi-weekly checkup!" nodded the woman.

"Check up for what? I think you have the wrong house."

"Love Beth," smirked the woman as Beth let out a gasp. Her heart started to pound. How had she not realized that this girl was so beautiful?

"Kim!" Moaned Beth as the girl's name appeared in her head. "Come in! Come in!"

"Oh, I plan to," giggled Kim as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. "I've been planning this all week."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Under Control Delfina tries to help out a friend's daughter.in Mind Control
Slaves Next Door Heather is kidnapped and brainwashed to be a loving slave.in Mind Control
Neural Reprogramming Collars Bimbo obedience collars. Nanobots that reprogram minds.in Mind Control
The Christmas Doll Fired IT guy gets last laugh when CEO tries to fix problem.in Mind Control
More Stories