Among Aliens Ch. 02

Story Info
A busty fighter pilot has a hard time.
6.2k words
4.82
6.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were on the highway, Riley eased the beast to a comfortable speed and gripped the handlebars tighter. Her cunt had started throbbing, and the cold shuddering metal that was pressed in-between her legs wasn't helping.

"That was close," Dunley let out a sigh, getting accustomed to the motion of the vehicle.

"Yeah..." came a meek reply through gritted teeth. The cold morning air had hardened her nipples, and her cunt was growing slick with her juices. Riley found her concentration ebbing away as the urge to stimulate herself grew stronger. Get a grip woman! She told herself, and shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind.

The highway was deserted with only the surrounding countryside accompanying its winding path. It was a bright morning with the sun chasing away the chills of the night. Riley went as fast as she dared to, wanting to put as much distance between them and the town.

Suddenly, a patrol car hidden behind a clump of trees flashed its lights and its siren barked a warning. They were being asked to pull over and she had never been happier to do so. A policeman was exactly who she needed in order to relay her findings and to send out the warning.

She slowed down and parked on the side of the road as the patrol car rolled towards them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" whispered Dunley, climbing down. He had never liked the police, partly due to his fraudulent activities online.

A middle-aged cop got out of the car and approached them. As he got closer, she immediately recognized the sheriff's badge pinned high on his uniform. Fewer doughnuts would have certainly done the man some good, but out here in the middle of nowhere, a town's sheriff had little to worry about.

"Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Listen, you have to warn-" she began.

"I asked you a question Ma'am."

"Look sir, there is no time! I'm from the Airforce, my jet suddenly lost power and crashed. I think it's those aliens who did it. People are dying as we speak! Please, you have to get the warning out."

"I don't care where you're from. The law is the law for everyone. You were well over the speed limit, no helmets and half naked." He spoke in that annoying stereotypical cop voice, dragging out his words and it made Riley want to punch the man in the face.

"Please, just..." Riley took a few steps towards the man, and he suddenly drew out his gun.

"Stay back Ma'am. And raise your hands and turn around. You too boy."

They did as they were told, and the cop cuffed Dunley first and then ordered him to remain on his knees while he escorted Riley back to the car for another set of handcuffs.

"This isn't a joke," pleaded Riley and the cop roughly pushed her against the side of the car, squashing her naked chest against the window, and cuffed her hands behind her back.

"You can tell me all about your little adventure once we get back to the station," he grinned. If these youngsters thought they could get away with their childish lies, they were in for a rough ride. Especially that sweet piece of ass.

The sheriff urged Dunley into the back of the patrol car and led the woman to the front seat. It was against protocol to have any suspects ride shotgun, but he was the Sheriff of the town and considering the milkers that were hung out on display, surely an exception had to be made.

With Riley's hands cuffed behind her back, her upper body was arched upwards uncomfortably with her supple breasts hanging heavily. Their firmness confirmed her youthful appearance, and yet sagged just enough for him to know they were real. God how he would love to have his way with her... Maybe he would. He'd give her an easier option to walk out like nothing happened if she agreed to give his erection an easy way in -- it was a generous deal. And if she said no... well there were harder ways of doing it. Having spent all his life in a little town, it had been a long time since he had seen anything this good and he meant to make the best of it.

Lost in his thoughts, the Sheriff paid little attention to the road, and too much to the beauty next to him. And it wasn't until Riley yelled "Look out!", he saw the man standing in the middle of the road. The sheriff slammed on the brakes, but it was too late, and he was too fast.

The vehicle rammed into the man, who somehow ended on top of the windshield, cracking it with the impact. A half-naked man with only a wife-beater covering his torso looked down at them.

"What the fuck!" shrieked the Sheriff, and furiously opened his door to get out. Both Dunley and Riley noticed the man's abnormally large length, pressed against the windshield. His pupils had shrunk, and a primal look of lust emerged once his eyes made sense of Riley.

"Are you crazy?" hollered the Sheriff. The zombie whipped his head towards the sheriff, and with surprising speed for someone that had almost gotten run over, he scrambled towards the Sheriff who raised his arms subconsciously. It savagely bit into his arm with a snarl. Cursing, the Sheriff fought back with wild punches and kicks and when it still hadn't let gone of his arm, he finally resorted to his gun. A single shot to the head sent the body limp.

Despite the unfolding action, Dunley had paid it very little attention, and had rummaged through the cupholders in the middle for a key.

"We need to make a break for it. That thing bit him!" he frantically told Riley. He had found one, but before he could use it, the Sheriff slumped back inside with a heavily bleeding arm.

"Sir, we should get you medical treatment immediately. That was one of the zombies!" She had to reason with this man, or they'd all end up dead...or worse.

"Shut the fuck up." he snapped, before reaching for his radio. Only the crackle of static answered his calls. Strange. To hell with it all he thought and began to drive. But as the miles passed away in silence, he could feel his breath shortening and it was suddenly very warm. To top it all up, his initial erection after having seen the bitch was now painfully squashed by his boxers. Aliens? Zombies? Seriously? He smiled to himself at the utter stupidity and shook his head.

They had almost made it to their exit, when he his vision began to blur up. With each second, the Sherriff couldn't help but notice the woman sitting next to him. It was all he could think about.

"Fuck," he muttered, stopping in the middle of the road, cutting the engine. His breathing echoed loudly in the confines of the car. The sheriff unholstered his gun and examined it in silence. He then got out, and walked around to Riley's side and opened her door. "Alright bitch, get out." His words were slurred.

Without protesting, Riley scrambled out unsteadily. Having her hands cuffed behind her back put her at a significant disadvantage. "Please sir-" but the cold metal of the gun on her neck stopped her midtrack.

He pushed her against Dunley's windows and took in the scent of her hair. When she began to squirm, the Sheriff pressed his body into hers, ensuring she could feel his hard length on her ass. Holy fuck... His thoughts were growing sluggish, and all he wanted to do was to ram it inside of her.

Inside, Dunley could see her chest squashed against his window, and it was a sight to behold. If it had been another time, he would have gladly kept watching but this happened to be the real world. He tried the key he had grabbed earlier, and the cuffs sprang apart.

Thump! He looked up to see Riley on the windshield, and a second later the Sheriff climbed on top of the bonnet. Dunley made eye contact with her, and she glared at him. "What do you want me to do?" he half mouthed. He didn't stand a chance against a cop, much less an armed one. And then an idea dawned on him. Without making too much noise, he clambered up to the driver's seat.

"Hold on!" he mouthed to her as the sheriff began to kneel down on top of her.

"With what? My hands are tied!" she mouthed back, but he was busy reaching for the ignition. Dunley twisted the key, and the engine coughed to life. He put it into Drive, and stomped the accelerator as the sheriff took aim at him.

The car sprang back, going in reverse and the Sheriff lost his balance, falling down onto the road. "Well that's not forward is it?" he hissed, before switching gears and accelerating once more. The car sped up, and a sickening crunch told him he had kept it straight as he ran over the Sherif.

"Are you trying to kill me?" hollered Riley, getting his attention. In the midst of his adrenaline rush, he had completely forgotten about her. Cursing he slammed on the breaks, almost sending her flying. Dunley got down, and helped her inside when he saw the Sherrif running towards them. Hadn't he just run over the man? He rushed back inside and took off.

"Holy shit," he muttered to himself, gripping the wheel tightly.

"What! Did you get bitten?" implored Riley.

"What? Oh no...it's just that I'm actually driving a cop car."

"Wait you mean to say you've never driven before?"

"Well in GTA, but not in real life"

"Dunley!" she freaked out. "Slow down! You're gonna get us killed"

"I mean I just saved you back there," A hint of confidence had crept into his smile.

Their moment of relief and joy was short lived as they emerged out of the highway, and onto a town. Dunley cut the engine on top of the bridge that led down to the settlement below, and asked "So what now?"

She sighed heavily. "I need to contact the authorities...but I don't know. The zombie we hit was coming away from this town..."

"We could just be going back into another infestation," agreed Dunley. "But we need food and water-"

"And clothes," added Riley, catching him steeling a look at her naked chest.

"-And there isn't much gas in this thing. And we need to get those cuffs off you, or you're just a sitting duck." They had searched the entire car for a key that would unlock Riley's cuffs, but their luck had run out. Dunley assumed that the key was still on the Sheriff, and none of them had wanted to visit him again.

"So it's decided then. We'll leave the car here and get what we can on foot."

The pair walked down the bridge. The town was silent, with only the wind whistling through the buildings. You would have expected people screaming for their lives, with houses pouring black smoke and zombies rampaging around, but the silence was far more terrifying. For a second Riley wanted to imagine that everyone was fine, but she knew it was just wishful thinking as they saw their first signs of life.

They rushed to take cover behind a tree and peered around it to see a group of men escorting a lone woman. They were all either naked or half naked with their lengths hanging out, and by the manner in which they walked, Riley could tell they had been zombified. They were all drooling and snarling, except the tall male in the middle.

The woman began crying hysterically, and the tall male reached under her dress, his hand warping into a tentacle before injecting something into her vagina. She attempted fight back, but the zombies had her arms gripped tightly. Riley watched with bated breath, as they group began its way towards the middle of the town. A few seconds later, the woman stopped struggling, and the tall male must have said something because the zombies began to ravage her. It was a long time before the woman's screams died down. Worst of all, they were screams of pure pleasure.

After the group of men had disappeared, Riley sprinted down to the nearest house with Dunley trailing behind. She winced as her chest heaved heavily, and with her hands tied, she could barely run. The pair crept into the house and found it undisturbed except for the front door being wide open. They swiftly scoured the house top to bottom to make sure there weren't any surprises in store, and Dunley locked the front door before drawing all the curtains shut.

The initial throbbing in her pussy had subsided due to the adrenaline rush, but it was back now -- stronger than ever. She could feel her dripping wetness, and it seemed even worse than the first time it had happened.

"You should eat up while you can," advised Dunley, already attacking the fridge.

"Yeah...I will...but there's something I have to do first...I just need a sometime alone." Now I really needed to wank one off or I might go clinically insane for the rest of her life She thought.

"How long do you think you'll need to pick these stupid handcuffs?"

"It won't be easy" he warned with a mouthful. "If I find the right equipment...anywhere from half an hour to an hour."

"Okay...fuck..." she muttered meekly. "I'll be upstairs,"

"Yeah...sure...I'll just be down here eating. Holler if you need me." And with that, he went back to eating.

Riley took the stairs slowly, and made it into of the bedrooms, and closed the door. Her cunt was on fire, and she could feel her juices trickle down her legs. She tried getting her leggings off, but with her hands cuffed behind her back, it was impossible. Desperate, she knelt on the bed and cradled a pillow between her thighs.

The moment she had closed the door, Dunley's mouth had stopped chomping. He knew something was up the moment he had noticed the wetness on her crotch, and with the way she had behaved it had taken much to guess what she was up to. He silently slipped up the stairs and squinted into the keyhole.

Her breasts were heaving frantically as she attempted to dry hump the pillow underneath. "Fuck..." she moaned, out of frustration. Despite having spread her thighs apart so that her cunt would make as much contact with the pillow as it could, the leggings selfishly took away any hopes of friction. But Riley continued, feverishly riding the pillow before giving up and collapsing onto the bed breathing hard. She had been so close, but yet so far, and if anything, it had only made things worse. She just needed to get these stupid handcuffs off so she could finger herself into oblivion.

Riley jumped out of the bed, and Dunley barely had time to run back down before the bedroom door opened. He tucked his erection under the waistline of his boxers and prayed she wouldn't notice it.

"Dunley," she softly called down. With his heart beating, he almost sprinted upstairs.

"Yeah?" he asked, putting on a mask of confusion, and then realised there was no need for him to act confused.

"I need to use the toilet...do you think you can just edge my pants down? I can do the rest."

"Oh, yea of course." It was hard trying to keep the disappointment out of his voice. He had been keeping his hormones in check for the past two days, but after having witnessed her dry hump a pillow...

"Wait, I think there's something that can help," he suddenly suggested, and opened one of the drawers in the bedstand before she could refuse and pulled out a small bright pink device. A vibrator.

"What..." Riley tried to look lost.

Dunley pressed a button on the side, and it started whirring in his hand.

"Fine," she gave in. She was too fucking horny to pretend she didn't want anything to do with it. "But you need to get out afterwards," she clarified sternly with narrowed eyes.

"Of course, I'm not a creep. But uh...you might want to keep it down because I can see more of those creatures outside. Or we're both dead. Or you know...I can gag you so...I'm just saying. One scream and we're all doomed." He had been standing near the window, and the lie had popped out of him.

"...I...Fine," she relented.

With Riley lying on the bed, Dunley slowly pulled down her leggings and almost gasped when he saw the strands of her juices forming spiderwebs against the fabric. But if he thought that was amazing, when he pulled them down further, revealing a very puffed, hungry cunt -- he lost it. Her pussy lips had flared outward, trying to summon an invisible penis inside, and her clit stood engorged, begging to be abused. A waft of her drenched cunt rose up, and it was the best thing he had smelled.

"Dunley!" she snapped, brining him back down to Earth. He removed the leggings, and felt the stickiness inside, and turned it inside out.

"Alright, open your mouth," he beckoned holding the pair of leggings.

"Wha-" but before she could protest, he stuffed it inside, making sure she could taste the wetness that had soaked into the clothe. As he moved back down, his length was throbbing. She was gagged, and handcuffed with her chest arched up for easy access, and in all his time on the internet, he had never seen a sexier sight. He stared intently at her cunt, and slowly slid in the vibrator.

A frustrated groan emanated from her stuffed mouth.

"Oh, whoops," he half chuckled, pretending he had forgotten to turn it on. He pulled it back out and watched her pussy lips part reluctantly. He turned it on, and slid it back in and gave her cunt a small pat. But the action had gone unnoticed as Riley's entire body tensed up like she had been struck by lightning.

She screamed into the leggings, as her thighs quivered and her hips bucked up and down. The pleasure thundered down her body, making her convulse and Dunley watched in fascination. Riley could immediately feel her climax approaching, and it was going to blow her head off. And just when her cunt had mounted the wave of pleasure, it disappeared.

Her short breaths filled the room, and she was ready to kill the boy.

"Why, what's wrong?" he asked, confused. He realised he couldn't hear the whir of the vibrator anymore, so he pulled it out gently. The vibrator popped out, with a trail of her stickiness. Dunley tried the button, but nothing happened.

And that's when he knew God existed. "The battery's dead. Well, I guess its up to me then."

Riley was still recovering from the effects of her orgasm denial, when she comprehended what was happening. She wanted to scream no, to snap her legs shut and to savagely kick the boy back, but her body didn't let her. He was everything she despised -- perverted to the bone, an opportunistic sleazy piece of shit that lived in his mother's basement all rolled into an overweight chunky ball of fat. But in that moment -- she needed it; anything to satisfy her feverish lust.

Gripping his length, Dunley nudged it against her opening, and sank in. He knew he was averagely sized with a reasonable six inches, and if truth be told, he thought he was a little thicker than most joes out there, but maybe that was just his imagination. But what certainly wasn't his imagination was the absolutely tight, wet opening his length was going into. Dunley didn't have the words to describe what was happening. Her cunt engulfed his length up to his balls in one powerful bear hug. He could feel the gruel of her juices beginning to soak his member, the heat of her body, and it was just so inexplicably tight that all he wanted to do was to ram it in and out of her until world ended. As he pushed his length further until his balls kissed her pussy lips, her vaginal muscles involuntarily squeezed his dick, and Dunley almost came right then and there. Knowing he was on borrowed time, he began thrusting in and out, holding her thighs tightly in an effort to prevent himself shooting prematurely.

Riley's long starved cunt didn't care that it was only six inches, or more importantly the fact that it was some repulsive, grimy eighteen-year-old sheathing his length with her insides. She moaned into the leggings and was almost glad that he had gagged her because otherwise, she just might have asked him to go harder. Riley could feel her climax approaching and prayed that the virgin teen wouldn't lose his handle.

The pair momentarily made eye contact, and Dunley could almost hear her pleas for him to keep going. It was easier said than done, because two days' worth of jizz was straining to explode out, but he gritted his teeth, and gave it everything he had in one short burst. His length flashed in and out of her, with his balls thumping against her opening, and it was in the nick of time as Riley screamed into her gag with the climax washing over her body. As Dunley came down one final time, his balls emptied at an extraordinary speed deep into her womb, and her orgasm simultaneously came rushing out in a fresh wave of wetness. With nowhere to go, it squeezed past his length before shooting out against his balls.

12