Among Aliens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure of his ejaculation had him dazed, and for some time, the room was filled with only the sound of their heavy panting.

When the world did finally come back to him, he found his length hardening inside of her. He knew he should ungag her, and see what came next, but it might turn out to be nothing. This could perhaps be the last time he ever got to fuck someone, much less someone this insanely hot.

Dunley took his time, relishing the sensations of his hardening length. He could smell the sex they had just made, and watched Riley breathe deeply through her nose with her eyes closed as she came back down from her high. Wanting to burn the scene in front to his memory, he examined her closely. Black hair, with a shade of brown in them. Tied into a haughty bun, it gave her face a sense of ferocity that he knew too well. High cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a tiny nose with alluring brown eyes that could both plead like an innocent puppy and mercilessly seduce you into doing anything she wished. She had a slim neck, with jutting collarbones and a rib cage that was quite clearly visible since her chest was arched up from being cuffed behind her back. Everything about her was gracefully slim- with a taut midriff, slender olive-oiled legs but relatively rich thighs that accommodated one hell of a curvaceous ass. Everything...but her large breasts that sat heavily against her sinewy chest with cute rosebud nipples floating on a mass of soft succulent flesh that Dunley couldn't hope to palm with one hand. Un-fucking believable.

He had spent too much time drinking in the sight before him, because a moment later, Riley glared daggers at him, and he knew there would be consequences down the line if he didn't oblige. He had already pushed it too far. Reluctantly, he pulled back his length, feeling the slimy friction of her insides. It came out trailing a mixture of their juices, and more of it ran down her cunt before pooling on the bed. He watched the sight in fascination, before finally ungagging her.

"Handcuffs. Now," she ordered sternly.

The next few hours, Dunley patiently probed the tiny keyhole with a bunch of paperclips and a small switchblade. If he had his professional lock-picking set, he would have opened it within minutes, but the crude equipment he had formed were limited in their ability.

"Nothing like what happened today is ever going to happen again," Ever since what had transpired, Dunley had heard every possible variation of this line, much to his dismay. He didn't get the "I'm sorry Dunley, I know this was rough on you. Thank you for everything you did today," he had been hoping for, but instead got a string of threats and warnings. But in reality, he wasn't as stupid as he looked, and he knew she was only trying to hide how her body had undeniably enjoyed his 'presence'. It was kind of cute.

"Yeah, this isn't going to work," he admitted defeat, as one of the paper clips bent under the pressure. She probably thinks I'm doing this on purpose, so I get to fuck her again. Well, she was only half right. He wasn't overly enthusiastic about picking the lock because the next time the nectar's effects kicked in, he wouldn't be needed. Nevertheless, it was still quite a challenge to pick a high security lock. "I'm willing to bet that there's a key somewhere in the Sheriff's office," he offered.

"And guns," agreed Riley. It was high time they armed themselves if they wanted to make it out alive.

Keeping to the shadows, the pair scurried deeper into the small town. Shattered glass, dried blood, and the occasional dead body were the only signs of any conflict. Riley wondered how an entire town's inhabitants could disappear so efficiently. There must be some survivors, right? But she didn't have to wonder very long because they could smell it before they had even seen it. The thick miasmic scent of sex. It gave her goosebumps, and she wished she had something to cover her upper body from the sudden shivers. (It's not easy to wear something when your hands are cuffed behind your back).

They stalked forwards until a small incline revealed the town square in the near distance. And just as they had guessed, a fuck-fest occupied its space. A high-pitched carnal scream reached their ears as one of the women orgasmed violently. It was a sea of sticky naked bodies coalesced together, sloshing and churning together.

"I think that's the station" whispered Dunley, having spotted the sheriff's symbol on a large board next to a mid-sized building. Riley nodded, and the pair walked briskly down the narrow street towards it. The complex had a high wall lined with barbed wire, and a single closed gate in the middle. They were halfway there when- Clunk! An empty coke-can skittered across the tarmac as Dunley accidentally kicked it, clinking and clunking before rolling to a stop. The sound echoed loudly throughout the narrow street that had buildings lined up on either side. Silence.

Riley was almost about to free the breath she had been holding when the multiple doors crashed open to let out a stream of naked zombified men. "Run!" she shouted. They sprinted down the street, the mob rushing behind them.

Having her hands cuffed, with her unsupported breasts painfully jouncing around, she almost lost her footing and would have gone sprawling onto the ground if Dunley hadn't pulled her back.

"What do we do!" yelped Dunley. The wall was right in front of them, but in their current state, there was no hope of scaling it. They turned sharply and ran towards the entrance. A few of the zombies had their initial momentum carry them straight into the wall with a resounding crack as their skulls splattered open on the concrete.

The gate was made out of fencing, and of course it had barbed wire on top so even if they could climb it, they couldn't. Dunley could feel the fear grip his throat, and he desperately tried to slide it open, making the metal rattle. But it didn't budge. He was out of breath, and it was a wonder he had managed to run so far, and it seemed that they were out of time as well. The mob had formed a sloppy semi-circle around them, pressing closer.

"Stay back," he gulped, trying to get in front of Riley. Seriously, of all times to be a gentleman? He must be going crazy. Well, if he was going to be zombified, he hoped he'd at least get to fuck Riley.

"I don't want to get fucked by a zombified version of you. I'd rather die fighting," she retorted, as if she had read his very mind. Riley stood lightly on the balls of her feet and readied herself. She counted at least a dozen zombies, whose unfocused eyes seemed to be zeroing on her. Taking them all down was a stretch. Thier speed and endurance were unknown to her. And they weren't your normal everyday zombies with decaying chunks of flesh. These guys looked healthy and waved around engorged ten-inch penises. Taking them down with her hands cuffed, was close to impossible. But she had to try. If ever her years of martial arts training were to prove fruitful, now was the time.

The first naked man that lunged at her, had his head suddenly smashed against the tarmac as Riley delivered a deadly roundhouse kick. The next two experienced a similar fate, but of course they weren't going to stand in line to have their heads smashed open.

"Motherfuckers!" she swore and began kicking, headbutting, and shouldering anything and everything as the mob rushed her.

"Aim for the balls!" shouted Dunley, trying to help. How had she not thought of that before? She focused her efforts on crushing their balls and it seemed to be working as the zombies howled in pain. But they would soon recover and re-engage with renewed fury. A particularly overweight zombie bodied her onto the ground, and with a yelp she went under. With its body pinning her to the ground, it took the liberty of savagely devouring her breasts. She could feel the heat of its slimy hard-on pressed against her lower midriff and smell the stench of his breath. Was this how she was going to die? The zombies had no intention of killing her; Far from it, given her physical characteristics. They would wear her down, fill her holes like there was no tomorrow, and then take her back to the main mass.

Realising that struggling against its weight was futile, she wrapped her legs around it, and wrenched her hips with all her might. In a wrestler-styled move, she managed to get on top, but before she could wrench herself free, a second zombie mounted her from behind, and began shredding her leggings. Riley kicked it in the groin, sending it stumbling back, and when she attempted to stand up, she realised that the one under her had managed to stuff its mouth with her right breast, and pulling it out would certainly not be pleasant due to its teeth getting in the way. A pair of hands gripped her waist tightly, and a moment later, something unyieldingly hard and long rushed inside of her opening. The thrust pushed her forwards, mashing her tits against the face of the zombie underneath.

Dunley stood frozen, his fear having cemented his muscles. He could barely make out Riley in the middle of the mob, and it didn't take much intuition to know what was unfolding. He had to do something. Anything. He had tried to open the gate, but try as he may, it remained stubbornly shut. He could run away, and take shelter in one of the buildings, but that would mean leaving her behind.

Riley found herself struggling to breath as the large length repeatedly stuffed her insides to the brim. Her cunt seemed to be having a stroke as it reacted violently to the zombie's engorged penis. It must have had something to do with the nectar, and the secretions of the zombie, because it was throbbing like it had never done before. Each thrust was an explosion of pleasure, making her shudder uncontrollably on top of the man beneath her.

Her assailant violently rammed his length in all the way, as if he was trying to squeeze his balls inside of her, before releasing his load. A flood of semen rushed out in unbelievable quantities. And instead of cooling her cunt, it set light to an unquenchable fire of carnal lust.

And that's when the loud horn of a vehicle rudely interrupted. Dunley could see a blue pickup truck racing towards the gate with its horn blaring at full force. He had barely leapt out of the way when it crashed through the gate and mowed down the mob of zombies.

Riley! He ran into the midst of run over zombies to find her intact and breathing heavily, still atop one of zombies. The pickup truck had had enough headroom to allow her to pass unscathed.

"Get her in!" someone yelled. Dunley ignored the voice and ran towards Riley. Without thinking, he stomped down hard on the zombie's head a few times, and wrenched its mouth open, freeing her tit. The stranger got down, and opened the front passenger door, and with Dunley's help, she got in. Dunley climbed into the backseat, and the driver floored the jeep.

"Thank you," panted Riley. Their saviour wore a bright orange jumpsuit, and it almost looked comical against his muscle ridden body. He smiled, his teeth a sharp contrast to his dark skin, and replied, "Don't thank me yet honey,"

Dwight York was a man of many things. He had been a gang leader, a murderer, a rapist, and now the hero that had saved this busty bitch and her fat-fuck of a friend. He had been in the local county jail, awaiting his transfer from one maximum prison security to another, when shit had hit the fan, so to speak. Multiple reports of violence, rapes, and some nonsense about tentacles -- he had heard it all on the guards' radios as he sat inside of his cell. He had watched things unfold with a mild interest, assuming it was some sort of prank, or worse a drill, until the officers supposed to be manning the prison were called in as backup. That's when he knew this was no ordinary shit. And when he woke up the next day, he found a few of the guards that had remained, growling and biting each other. Long story short, he had waited patiently, until one of these 'Zombie' guards had tried to bite him through the bars of his cell, when he reached out and yanked the large ring of keys. After having pounded the guard to death, he had made his way to the nearest window to look outside. And that's when he had seen the woman fighting. And holy fuck did it get him hard, seeing her struggle against all those men with her knockers swinging everywhere. He loved a strong woman. Who didn't?

In hindsight, ramming the mob of zombies had been extremely careless on his part. He could have easily run over the woman despite having aimed well. But no matter, in the end, it had all worked out fine. "You're not hurt, are you?" He didn't mind playing the good guy for a little bit longer.

"No, thanks to you. If you hadn't turned up...I don't want to think about it." she replied sincerely. She didn't care that the man was a prisoner, he had just saved all their lives.

Dwight made quick work of the small streets as they shared their stories. He had kept the vast majority of his heinous crimes out, and only confessed to a simple robbery he had committed in a drunken stupor. When she had told him she was a fighter pilot, it had explained a lot of things he had seen- from the fighting to those dick-wrenching curves. He was almost about to enter the main road leading out of the town, when something caught his eye. "I think its best we stock up before we leave. You two stay here, I'll be back with something to eat and drink." He parked the truck on the side of the road, and upon their agreement, left the pair inside.

"Riley...something's off about that man..." Dunley uncertainly trailed off.

"He just saved the shit out of our asses back there," Literally she thought. It wouldn't have taken long for one of the zombies to come knocking up her backdoor.

"I know but...he stares at you way too much,"

"And you don't?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're reading this, thank you ever so much for making it all the way to the end. Let me know what you think down in the comments below. I'm open for any suggestions and ideas. If you have any critial feedback, pls feel free to DM me and rest assured that I'm always appreciative of any feedback you might have.

12